Blackmailed Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up, Brooke. They're waiting."

I took the shirt I'd worn this morning, dabbing the tears, drool and cum off my face, hopefully without smearing my make-up too bad. I put the shirt back, locked the side door, opened the entry door and looked at my father, waiting impatiently.

"You've been crying," he said. "What's wrong."

"Tears of joy, Daddy. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. It's why it took so long for me to answer. I had to put myself back together. I'm fine now. Do I look okay?"

He looked at me dubiously. "Except for the frown and puffy eyes, you look fine. Put a smile on your face, honey. This is supposed to be a day of blessing, of joy. You look like someone just killed your puppy."

I did. I put a big smile on my face, frozen in place. I locked the door and closed it, locking away my shame, my disgust, and walked down the aisle with my father; though I never totally stopped the tears. I could feel one winding its way down my face, glacially slow. Maybe with the smile, they looked like what I said, tears of joy. Tanner was a bit blurry from the tears in my eyes, gradually becoming clearer as we drew near. Daddy and I stopped just short of the rest of the wedding party.

"Who gives this woman to this man for the holy bond of matrimony?"

"Her father does," Dad said, placing my hand in Tanner's. He said softly, "Take good care of her son."

"I will, sir," Tanner replied. Tanner helped me up the step to stand next to him. "You look incredible, darling," Tanner whispered.

"Thank you. You look good yourself."

He did, too; amazingly handsome. He was wearing a dove gray dress coat (tails) with a waistcoat the color of Tiffany's dress, and shirt the the lighter lilac of the bridesmaid's dresses; with a gray bow tie and top hat. His groomsmen were wearing black morning coats with gray waistcoats and pants to match Tanner's jacket and the dark lilac bow ties, matching his waistcoat. They also had top hats, though theirs were black. They were all good looking men and looked splendid in their formal wear. I knew my girlfriends would be happy if they were single.

Tiffany whispered, "Where's the pearl studded capelet?"

Was she the one who betrayed me? It was her house. Was there a video surveillance system in the house which she could have gotten the pictures from?

"It got stained. I couldn't use it."

She looked at me funny. I knew why. How could I have stained it in the practice room? There was nothing in there which might have caused stains. I couldn't tell her how, standing right next to Tanner, even if I knew she could be trusted. Right now, I didn't trust anyone but Tanner and my parents.

The rest of the ceremony was pretty hazy. I managed to answer the questions the minister asked when he asked them. I don't think the smile ever left my face. I'd locked it on, but there was no happiness behind it. I kept thinking of what my blackmailer said before leaving me, "Will he taste my cum on your breath when you kiss him?" I could still taste it, the salty sour taste in my mouth. I could still feel the heat of his cum, scorching the back of my throat. The closer I got to the end of the ceremony, the more I dreaded it. I had to kiss him. Failing to kiss him would kill me, and kill Tanner too. He wouldn't know why I refused.

We reached the end. "By the powers vested in me by the State of Georgia and the Baptist Church, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Tanner pulled me close and prepared to lock lips. I couldn't do it. As soon as his lips touched mine, I put my hand over my mouth, saying, "I think I'm going to be sick," and fled down the aisle with Tiffany running behind me. I had time to notice the shocked faces in the pews as I flew past, Dad and Mom's among them. I rushed into ladies room and barely reaching a bowl, lost my cookies for the second time in two days; Tiffany stood behind me, trying to hold my hair out of the path of my puke. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, so I didn't have much to hurl but cum and bile. Thankfully, it no longer looked like cum. I dry heaved a couple times.

"I think I may have a stomach bug," I said, leaning over the bowl.

"During your wedding and right before your honeymoon," Tiffany crooned. "I'm so sorry, Brooke."

"Me, too."

I no longer tasted the cum, I could only taste the vomit. Lucky me.

Tanner was knocking on the ladies room door. "Brooke, honey, are you all right?"

Was I all right? I didn't feel all right. I felt sick; sick at heart. "Give me a minute," I said. "I think I'll be okay."

Would I ever be okay again? The love of my life was standing outside right now, and I couldn't face him. With nothing more coming up, I slowly got to my feet. God, I'd spent too much time on my knees the last hour, for all the wrong reasons. I started rinsing my mouth in the sink, trying to wash away the bitter taste of my shame.

"Do you think you can find me some mints, Tiffany? I shouldn't greet my guests smelling of vomit."

"I might have some in my purse," she said. "Let me check."

"If you don't have any, ask my Mom. She almost always has mints or gum in her purse."

"Of course. Stay here, I'll be right back."

She left the ladies room and I heard her explaining to Tanner that it was nothing more than an upset stomach, maybe a stomach virus, but I'd be okay and there was nothing to worry about. She was going to get some mints to help settle my stomach. She still sounded like my friend. Was she still my friend? She left and Tanner knocked on the door.

"Can I come in, Mrs. Tanner Mason?"

That's right; we were married now, even if it hadn't been sealed with a kiss.

"It's the ladies room, Tanner. You should probably stay out in case anyone needs to use it."

"I'll leave if anyone needs to come in," Tanner said.

"I don't want you to see me like this," I said. "I feel ugly and disgusting."

"I'm worried about you," he said. "Please let me come in."

I shuddered. "Okay," in a tiny voice.

He came in and there were a bunch of people standing outside the door, trying to peer inside, including my folks. Under any other circumstance, they'd be the ones in here, but they'd turned over responsibility for my life to my new husband and they were recognizing his new authority for my welfare. He came over and hugged me. He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I may have the flu and my mouth is like a toilet right now. Please don't kiss me."

So he hugged me harder.

"I'm sorry, honey."

"It's not your fault," I said. "It just happened."

Someone betrayed me and I had to suck another man's cock on my wedding day, not your fault. Maybe not even mine, unless loving you so much I didn't want you to see me with another man's prick in my mouth thirty minutes before our wedding, was my fault. Even if it wasn't my doing, I didn't want Tanner to see it, knowing I'd held everything back from him for so long. I loved him so much. At least the nightmare was over. The pictures were no longer in the blackmailers hands. Even if he had copies, I'd tell Tanner what happened at the bachelorette party after our honeymoon and they could never be used against me again.

Tiffany returned. "I didn't have any, but you were right, your Mom had some gum; spearmint." She handed me one and I stuck it in my mouth, chewing furiously, trying to get all the nasty tastes out of it.

"Can I kiss you now?" Tanner asked.

"I may still have the flu," I reminded him, knowing I probably didn't, but still uncomfortable kissing him.

"Better we have it together than you have it alone," he said. I nodded and he kissed me, the kiss he deserved at the altar, but didn't get, except for the gum in my mouth.

When he finally released me, I said, "We need to go out and greet our guests. Our wedding has already gone far off script. People are probably wondering what's going on."

"Are you sure you feel well enough?" Tanner asked.

"My guts aren't roiling anymore. I think it will be fine. Give Tiffany a minute to fix up my make-up and we can start greeting our guests."

"Sure. I'll explain the situation." He left and I heard him talking to the people crowded around out in the entryway.

"Tiffany, you need to get the pastor or the church secretary to open the door to the practice room. I need repairs. I'm sure I look horrible."

"You've looked better. Are you sure you're okay?"

I looked at her, concern written all over her face. I sure hoped she was not my betrayer.

"As good as I can be, anyway," I replied.

"Let's get you fixed up then."

She left and five minutes later was back with Yvonne, carrying both of our storage bags now the room had been opened. Yvonne didn't say anything, but she looked as concerned as Tiffany had. My purse was buried, so Yvonne found her purse first. She and I basically had the same make-up so she used hers to fix my face. Finished, she had me look in the mirror. My eyes were still puffy from crying. There wasn't much we could do about it without a lot more time and effort and I had already taken so much from the time set aside for the ceremony. I spit out the gum, its job completed. The reception would be starting fairly soon. We'd rented a country club about twenty minutes away where Tanner's Dad was a member.

The wedding party kind of got all the guests to go back in the church and we all lined up, Tanner and I first, the best man and maid of honor, Geoff and Tiffany, the other groomsmen and bridesmaids, then the parents. The guests started filing by and we started greeting. We mostly rushed people through faster than we'd planned because we needed to get going. It helped that fewer people than expected wanted a kiss or to chat with the bride, wondering if I was contagious. Most shook my hand, though a few of my closest friends and relatives were willing to risk a kiss on the cheek. I kept my eyes open for someone with a cruel mouth, but I never saw him, so hopefully he was gone forever.

The reception line over, Tanner and I went running for our waiting limo as people showered us with bird seed instead of the traditional rice, trying to be kind to the environment. The limo had been decorated, some Just Married signs on the back and sides of the limo. The driver hadn't let people get too wild with the decorations, but it was clear we were recently married.

As soon as the driver pulled away, Tanner was kissing me and fondling my breasts through the material of my gown.

"Slow down, big boy," I said. "The driver can see us."

"I don't care," Tanner whispered. "I've been waiting for you for eighteen months."

"Just close the window between us," I said. "I'm yours, not the whole world's."

Tanner smiled and raised the window, shutting off the drivers view. On the way to the reception, Tanner brought me to completion the first time on his fingers. He was surprised to feel my bare vagina and wondered when I'd shaved myself. I told him I didn't shave, I had a wax job and it was all for him. He couldn't wait to shove his fingers in me. It only took a few minutes and I spasmed over his fingers, the first time a person's fingers other than mine made me orgasm. I could hardly wait until I could return the favor.

12