All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrrr

damn it, I hoped she would be more clever and find a way to get back at him so he would have no more power over her... please don't let him win!!!

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 5 years agoAuthor
Balance in the Universe

I'm a firm believer in the concept of Balance. I think you'll find Oliver gets his in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Do not let him win

I agree with the other Anon, don't let him win. The story line will continue and I wonder what kind of things she will have to do for the next 10 months. There is nothing to prevent Oliver from moving and she will not have any power except to keep the gun handy; but even that the gun can be taken way while she is being raped. I hope that a better way of destroying Oliver and keeping her secret will be found.

Love the story and hope more chapters will come with interesting activities to expand herself. Too many stories like this end with the woman being subservient to a particular lifestyle or group with no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sex magic?

What the hell is this shit?

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 5 years ago
Is the end near?

As you say, and have proven in your other works, you do believe in and write justified endings. But after reading this chapter I’m not sure how much is left to write before you deliver that result.

It’s been 2 months, in the story’s timeline, and taken you 14 chapters in reality to get this point. Which seemingly is where the “heroine” of your series is finally admits she wants and enjoys her rapist and his treatment of her more than her husband’s.

Clearly you don’t have 70 more chapters in you or at least I hope you don’t to walk us through the next ten months. So you only have a few options...(just my opinion ... you are the author and will take your characters where you will)...

Option 1 ... end it here. Sure it’s a bit flat but for NON-CON it works. We leave assuming the next ten months went well and we in our own minds determine the HEA win we want for the heroine, the bad guy, and the bit players and feel good about it. But let’s be honest that’s not your style. You will end this on your terms and deliver your version to us, and eliminate the need for assumptions.

Option 2 ... you could drag us through the next ten months, storywise, drawing out what will be a flat story from here forward. Sorry I don’t mean to insinuate your writing is boring - it’s not, it very very good and highly erotic. But in the structure of a Greek tragedy you have already closed four of the five key elements with this last chapter being the Dénouement. Simply put since you exposed the bad guy and gave your heroine the chance to end it on her terms, and she chose of her own free will to serve her rapist...the bite of the story is now gone. Yes you can write more erotic scenes, rehash old ones, introduce plot twists about her friends or husband, maybe toss in a wild satanic orgy, or even try the old fast forward / flash back process to accelerate us towards an ending. But from here until however you choose to end it it will be flat, storywise, no matter how well and/or erotic you write it.

Option 3 ... Drive directly to closure. Thankfully you have two ways to play this option, the deus ex machina moment or the exodus. Since, I first found WBDP I’ve enjoyed everything you’ve written. I’m just concerned you got yourself stuck here trying to do too much with too little. In WBDP you had many different interwoven characters to call upon to extend the story to tens of chapters. But here you only had the veiled bad guy and the heroine as leads. Even the husband is a bit part character in this play. With the veil lifted from the bad guy and the heroine’s commitment seemingly determined, there is little left. But you are a talented writer and I am hoping for a short but strong DEM ending rather than a long drawn out exodus.

Thank you for sharing and I can’t wait to see what you write next.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 5 years agoAuthor
Aleister Crowley and Sex Magick

Aleister Crowley is a real individual. There is an excellent Wikipedia article about him. He believed in sex magick. He started his own religion, called Thelema, after receiving messages a supernatural entity. He is believed to have worked for British Intelligence, helping to fight WWI through his contacts in a German Mystical Society. Thelema is considered to be a base religion affecting modern Wicca, Satanism and a couple other offshoots. I don't believe in sex magick or sex magic as Brooke calls it. Oliver says he does, but .....

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 5 years ago
Mr. Crowley

Ozzy has the aforementioned song and the RHCP named their album Blood Sugar Sex Magic with Mr. Crowley in mind too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The same Alastair Crowley

As Supernatural (the TV series)

Sort of takes a lot of the menace away from him, given that he has turned into a bit of a clown figure over there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who told Oliver?

OK so Brooke now knows that Oliver is her blackmailer, but who told him that she was still a virgin and who planted the camera that took the photograph of the male stripper with his cock in her mouth?

Her betrayer is still out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And you lost me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous