All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 15'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep them coming

Really enjoying this story and hope you keep it up, can’t wait to see what happens in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ass Man...

Tanner from the lack of sound of it.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 5 years ago
Interesting...

Not quite two pages and yet you are covering ground and time like a cheetah racing towards an ending now that the noir and mystery have left the story. If I counted correctly 4 to 5 more weeks have passed. Of which we added 4 or 5 new videos, a tv personality, a politician, an adult bookstore guy, 15 or 21 anon cocks at a glory hole, 3 partners from hubby’s law firm, 4-5 from Ollie himself. Plus a multi paragraph chat with the old PI girl, a promo for hubby, some baby talk, and a lengthy conversation about the upcoming paintings. Your definitely holding down the fast forward button.

I know you have to do this because with the intrigue lost the ending is so important to deliver and the setup must be perfect and this content while seemingly benign is important to progress the storyline.

But all that aside... I love the last two paragraphs of this story. In all sincerity they are extremely powerful regarding this story you built. I was expecting it to end quietly but this was a kick to the gut ending. I thought it was PERFECT!!!

She is trying to rebuild trust and her friendships with her old girlfriends. But Tiffany literally rips Brooke’s heart out. I’m surprised broke could even respond like she did after that barrage. “I was proud of you for waiting...For standing your ground and living your own life without buckling to the pressure...You were your own person...I regretted giving up my virginity to the boy I gave it to...He didn't really care for me...He was only interested in the sex...At least I wish I'd waited for a person who loved me and I cared for more than I did...” BAM!!

Brooke knows she didn’t stand her ground

Brooke knows she buckled

Brooke didn’t give her throat or her ass to her husband she willingly gave it to Ollie

All Brooke gave hubby was a promotion and her pussy, of which the second one is being handed out freely to any and all thanks to Ollie

Brooke is not the person Tiffany is talking about

AND BROOKE NOW REALIZES JUST WHAT SHE HAS LOST AND WHAT SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER...just plain WOW!!!

That whole last section pointed out that Brooke as everyone knew her is gone. And Brooke gets slapped with it clearly and painfully. Everything everyone respected her for, held her in high regards for, have been ripped from her by Ollie. Honestly, I don’t believe it will change her or her relationship with Ollie that shipped has sailed. Nor will it change her relationship with hubby (who by the way didn’t even rate a single quoted word in this chapter, just all background chat).

But I’ll admit it does bring out a few intriguing questions...

Does this new found pain and sense of loss begin to finally stoke the fires of revenge within Brooke? Or (huge twist) will she discover that like Tiffany says she gave the precious gift to the right deserving man...does Brooke love Ollie more that hubby?

Did Tiffany do this intentionally inflicting this pain to drive home that she knows of Brooke’s failure as wife? Is she the bad friend? The bachelorette party was at her house and the first recording starting all this happened there...

What about Suki? Just who is this “Patron” of hers? Fancy Estate? Maybe Brooke’s car already has the address on autopilot :)

Fantastic ending to a transitional chapter...looking forward to the next installment! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, no more of the same - a positive twist is needed.

I've really loved this series from the beginning. I thought it would take a turn for the better though when Jolene found the blackmailer's identity. But it didn't. This is getting a bit much now - hasn't she suffered enough? I would love to have seen her and her husband explore their sexuality more - in activities such as the threesome he had suggested.

I'm hoping this won't continue with more of the same. Am hoping for a more positive turn in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Became very boring and ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous