Blackmailed Bride Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's soaking wet," the one with his finger on my cunt commented from in front of me. "Have you been playing with her?"

"No," Oliver replied. "She's sucked my cock, but other than that, received no physical stimulation. I did tell her she would be fucking three men at once today. Perhaps she's excited at the prospect."

First one, then two fingers went up my cunt, rubbing against my g-spot. To my deep shame, I moaned and began fucking myself on his fingers while the other two men mauled the spongy flesh of my tits.

"What a fucking slut," the man in my cunt said, withdrawing his fingers. "Her cunt juices are dripping off my fingers."

He fed his fingers between my lips, making me taste myself. His fingers were slimy with my pussy juice.

"Clean them off, slut," he ordered. I dutifully licked myself off his fingers.

"Do you gentlemen want to fuck her here, like the trollop she is?" Oliver asked.

"No," the first voice said; the one who said I was exquisite and called Oliver by name. "We might as well be comfortable. I'd prefer a bed."

"Very well," Oliver said. He took my arm and led me back towards the bedrooms. "Follow me."

We didn't go into Oliver's bedroom, which I'd been to before, but to another room on the opposite side of the hall. I assumed it was one of the guest bedrooms, of which Oliver had five. He led me in and had me kneel on the floor beside the bed.

The one who'd fingered my cunt said, "Her cunt was velvety soft. I want to fuck her cunt."

The first speaker said, "You said she's capable of deep throating?"

Oliver replied. "She spent ninety minutes at a glory hole last week. She took every cock all the way down, though there was one particular black cock which was quite thick. She had a little trouble with him at first. I needed to pound her cunt from behind to get it all down her throat, but she eventually got it all down."

"Then I've got her mouth. My wife can't suck cock worth a damn. That means you get her ass."

He must have been speaking to the silent one. He still hadn't said anything and I guessed it was because he felt I might recognize his voice, which made me think he might be famous, or on TV all the time. I heard the three men getting undressed while I waited quietly for my degradation to begin. My cunt was still flowing, I could feel the fruits of my arousal, dripping from my cunt. Why was I so excited to be used like this? I hated myself and my lack of control over my body.

"Get me hard," cunt man said, shoving his cock in my face. I parted my lips and took him in. At least he was clean, not like Jeremiah at the glory hole. "It takes me a little while to get going, but I won't disappoint your tight cunt when I'm ready."

I sucked his thick cock until he was hard. His pubic hair was full and long. He must be older, as he never got as rigid as Tanner did, but hard enough to slide into my wet cunt. He pulled out of my mouth and climbed onto the bed and Oliver helped me get situated over his shaft. I sank down until my groin met his and he was fully embedded in me. First voice knelt on the bed in front of me and pulled my head down over his shaft. He was already erect, probably younger and excited by all he'd already seen. His cock wasn't as fat as the one in my cunt, but it was perhaps a little longer. I still managed to get all of him down my throat. It felt as though he trimmed his pubes to a shorter length, which I appreciated.

The man in my cunt spread my ass cheeks and told the silent one to get his prick in my ass. He wanted to feel how tight I'd get with another cock in my bum. Silent didn't try to go dry into my ass. Thankfully, he spread lube on my puckered sphincter before pushing in. He was easily close to Tanner's size and it felt like a baseball bat was being shoved into my ass when he pushed in next to Cunt Man's thick prick. He went slowly, letting me get used to the size of their organs. After a few minutes, he was fully embedded in my rectum. My nether regions were stretched close to the breaking point, their huge cocks plugging both my holes. The one in my mouth felt small in comparison.

"She's so fucking tight," Cunt said. "I've never felt anyone so tight."

"Her mouth is a dream as well. What a splendid cock sucker."

Ass was silent still but he began to move in my bowels. Once again, I was spit roasted with a twist and it felt so good, I would have cried out but for the cock filling my mouth. I tried to resist, to fight my pleasure, to exist only as a vessel for their need, but once more I failed. I moaned deep in my throat as they fucked me. Hell, I fucked them back, moving backward onto their cocks so they'd fill me deeper. I inhaled the cock in my mouth, sucking it like a five year old with a lollipop. I could hear the camera shutter clicking in the background as Oliver took more photos of my shame.

I orgasmed twice before any one of them surrendered their seed, my pussy and ass pulsing on their pricks, milking them for their cum. I'd hoped their moans would drown out mine, but mine were the loudest of all. Unable to help myself, I felt every twitch of their cocks inside me and it was driving me insane. Mouth Man came first, his cock spewing great gobs of his salty cream. The first couple jets were so far down my throat, I couldn't taste them. He seemed to realize and pulled back against my sucking action to let the last few spurts coat my tongue and then my face with the slimy stuff. Since the others weren't done, he put his cock back in my mouth for me to clean.

Ass Man climaxed next, his body rigid, his cock pulsing in my back door as he erupted his warm lava into my bowels. When he was emptied, he started pumping again, waiting for his partner to finish in my cunt. Cunt Man hadn't been lying when he said he might be slow to start but wouldn't leave me unsatisfied. The bastard kept going for fifteen minutes past the other two's orgasms, making me cum twice more. The cock in my mouth finally pulled out and I could scream and moan during the last one, begging them both to fuck me harder, to make me cum again. I died inside as I said it, but couldn't stop myself. Finally, I felt him cum, a geyser of white spunk which overflowed my pussy, running down his shaft and onto his balls. He made me lick him clean afterward, gathering every drop from his hairy wrinkled sack.

They got up and left me on the bed, cum on my face and leaking from my cunt and asshole, finished with me. Once again, I'd surrendered to my desire and begged to be fucked. How low could I go; pleading for them to fill me with their cocks, their cum; to make me their whore? I cried silently as they dressed.

"She's the perfect slut, Oliver. I've never seen a woman who loved cock as much as she does," Cunt Man said. "If we had more time, I'd love to switch places and fuck her ass."

"I'd love to get in her tight cunt," Mouth Man said. "I don't even mind sloppy seconds. That means she could lick her shit from your shaft, my friend." I heard him clapping his friend on the back or shoulder.

"I'd love to accommodate you, gentlemen, but I've yet to fuck her and we have to get her home before her husband gets home. She's promised to make my life quite short if her husband finds out about her extracurricular activities."

"I wonder what it's like to be married to a whore like her?" Mouth Man mused. "Oh, I'm sure he gets great use of her body and it's grand being married to someone who'll suck and take it up the ass; but what would it be like knowing your wife is willing to fuck or suck anything that walks. Good thing he doesn't know, or he'd throw her in the gutter where she belongs."

Their voices faded as they left the room and headed for the exit, leaving a pitiful pile of despair curled on the bed.

Oliver returned five minutes later and led me to his bedroom. He pointed to the bed and I climbed onto it. He attached his camera's memory card to his 70 inch TV and turned it on. Oliver used both my cunt and my ass while the day's previous activities played out in glorious 4K high def technicolor which he made me watch as he fucked me. I cried the whole time, but I still orgasmed three times as I was fucked.

He let me use his shower before I left, to clean all the cum off my body. Before I left his house, I texted Tanner to tell him I was going to a movie. There was no way I could face him right now after being fucked by four other men. I thought I could still smell the sex on me, even after the shower, though it might have been my guilty conscience.

I was more than a little surprised when two weeks later, Tanner told me he'd been promoted to junior partner. We celebrated by having mad sex all evening long, the second time that day I'd been soundly fucked; Oliver using me earlier. I was quite sore the next day. It's the first time I started to wonder if there was anything to Oliver's sex magic.

The unfortunate aspect of Tanner's promotion was he started to talk about having a child. Knowing how many men were now using me on a regular basis, I'd have no way of knowing who the father would be if I went off birth control. I couldn't even be sure if the child would be white, since I didn't know everyone who was fucking me while I wore the mask. I reminded him we'd agreed to wait a year before trying to have children, to let ourselves become accustomed to each other before adding another person to the mix. He concurred we had decided to wait, but partly it was to put money aside for having children, and with his promotion, setting money aside was no longer a concern. I told him I was still not ready for children, and while posing for Suki, shouldn't get pregnant while she was painting me. He consented to give me more time but wanted to have a child sooner rather than later, so all I was doing was deferring the problem. His wanting a child and knowing I couldn't give him one while being fucked by so many others, made me even more disgusted with myself. I only hoped he could wait until Oliver was done with me.

******

Shizuko finished the first painting two weeks after Tanner's promotion. She had a party inviting all of my friends over after the painting was delivered to her client and she'd been paid. I'd seen several of them since my ill-fated bachelorette party, all except Maria and Cheyenne. Sydney wasn't there. Suki gave me a photo of the painting blown up to 11x13 with a frame around it. Maria eyed the photo speculatively.

"If asked if you'd ever pose nude six months ago, I'd have said no fucking way ever," Maria said. "A lot has changed since you got married. I've got to say, the painting is quite explicit."

"Her face and identity couldn't be known from the painting," Suki said. "It was her conditions for posing."

"Even the fact we all know it was her, puts it way past Brooke's normal boundaries. She disliked getting naked in the locker room," Maria said. "I've got to say I'm quite impressed at how much you've loosened up since you got married."

If she only knew how right she was, she'd faint. I'd say it wasn't so much an issue of marriage as it was my blackmailer. Even agreeing to be painted nude was to get me out of the house so his access wouldn't be as easy. Turns out, it was easy anyway and now I was his on a weekly basis.

"What's next for you, Suki?" Tiffany asked.

"I have to do the painting for Tanner for agreeing to let Brooke pose, but the patron who bought the last one, liked it so much he wants another pose as well. I thought I'd do the one I intended to use as my portfolio piece as the second one, since Brooke and Tanner already agreed to it's use. He's offered $50,000 for the companion piece."

"Oh, Suki, that's wonderful," I said. "I'm so happy for you."

"What's that one going to look like?" Maria asked.

Suki showed her the sketch. It was the one of me with my back to the viewer, my ass and a one breast visible, my face hidden by my hair.

"I love this picture," Maria said. "It looks shy and demure. This one almost looks like the Brooke I know."

"Are you going to create another scene like for the first one, Suki?" Tiffany asked.

"I would like to do this one outdoors," Shizuko said, "but I haven't spoken to Brooke about it yet."

"Outdoors!" I exclaimed. "You're kidding?"

"No," Suki, said, "I'm not. The patron who bought the first picture, wanted another like it, but outdoors. I've been offered the use of his private estate for the picture. It would be a combination landscape and nude. There wouldn't be anyone else around, not even Erin."

"That we know of. I'm sure he's got groundskeepers and other people out there. If it's private, he might even have security guards or cameras or something."

"He said he would arrange for us to be left alone on the days we needed to be out there. There's a lake. I thought we could do Tanner's painting out there too. Kind of a 'Venus Rising from the Sea' type thing."

"What would Tanner's look like?" Maria asked.

Suki showed them all the full frontal nude Tanner wanted.

"What's amazing is how unlike Brooke this is," Maria said. "Tough, sassy, brazen. Kind of a 'what the hell do you want, bitch!' look to it. It's almost as if she's had acting lessons to pull this off."

"It is totally unlike Brooke," Taylor said. "I could get away with a pose like that. Erin, Suzuki, Donna, could. Everybody else, maybe. Brooke, no. Yet, there she is, big as life."

"So, what about it, Brooke?" Yvonne asked. "Do you think you'll pose outdoors?"

More stretching of my boundaries, yet if it was secluded and private, why was I so hesitant? I'd been exposed in St. Lucia and done so much worse since. This would be a walk in the park in comparison.

"I'd have to see what it was like, to know if it really is private and if privacy to him is the same as privacy to me," I replied.

"Six months ago, you'd have said no fucking way, but without the fucking," Maria said. "You really have changed, Brooke."

"You should hear what she told us about her honeymoon," Taylor said. "She and Tanner got caught having sex in a tub outside their bungalow. She said they were seen by two other couples."

I blushed, remembering. I was surprised I still had the ability to blush.

"I might have to hear more," Maria said. "This really is a totally different Brooke."

"You didn't tell me this story either," Suki said.

So I told the others everything Yvonne, Taylor and Tiffany had learned the Saturday several weeks ago. Taylor told the others how we'd all learned to deep throat the same day.

"Brooke learned to deep throat," Donna said. "This I gotta see, girl. Suki, you got any of them strap-ons you lezzies so fond of."

"Of course. I'll go get it."

Suki went into the bedroom and returned with a strap-on a little smaller than Tanner. She removed the dildo portion and handed it to me. It was a smooth, semi-rigid plastic.

"You've washed this since you used it last?" I asked.

"Of course," Suki said. "You think we're heathens?"

I demonstrated my technique, taking the whole thing down my throat. It was slightly easier than taking Tanner's cock, and harder than Oliver's. I pulled it out.

"Damn, girl. You did it," Donna said. "That's a big one too. Not sure I could take that beast myself."

"Yvonne kind of figured it out while Taylor was demonstrating. There's a trick to it. You need to swallow while you're taking it," I said.

"So all you white girls deep throating now?" Cheyenne asked.

I looked at Yvonne, Taylor and Tiffany and we all nodded.

"That's not all," Erin said. "Brooke was wearing butt plugs to prepare her ass so Tanner could use it."

Six pairs of eyes snapped to look at me, only Erin and Suki knowing previously.

"You have got to be kidding me now?" Donna said. "Brooke surrendered the booty?"

At least six different people other than Tanner had been in my ass so far, so yeah, I'd surrendered the booty. I nodded.

"Damn, girl. I never thought you'd take it up the ass. You sounded totally against it when Sydney mentioned getting DP'd."

What would she think if she knew I had been double and triple penetrated, and none of them Tanner? "Tanner said it was something he hoped we'd do sometime and I looked it up and thought at least I should try it before rejecting it out of hand."

"Did you like it?" Tiffany asked. "Did you cum?"

"I did like it and I did cum," I admitted.

"And Tanner is as big as you described him?" Cheyenne asked.

"Slightly larger than this," I said, holding up the dildo I'd just deep throated.

"I sure hope he go slow," Cheyenne said. "That's a big boy."

"Gentle enough," I said. "Enough so, I let him do it several other times."

"Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. "You really have changed, Brooke."

How do I explain to people what had happened to me? Especially ones I don't fully trust. Someone had taken the original photo at the bachelorette party. With 80% certainty, it was someone in this room. I knew it wasn't me and the only one who wasn't here was Sydney. I didn't fully trust anyone there.

"I guess. Part of it is not knowing what I was missing," I said. "I didn't know how much I would enjoy sex, never having experienced it before."

"You could have taken our word for it," Taylor said. "We wouldn't lie to you."

"I believed you, but believing something doesn't explain the actual experience. You have to live it to know it."

"Are you sorry you waited?" Yvonne asked.

If I hadn't waited, Tanner would have been the first to use all of me, and Oliver apparently had no interest in non-virgins; at least that's what he said. My life would have been totally different. I'd been so proud of myself for waiting. "I'm not sure."

Tiffany put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Don't ever regret what you did, Brooke. I teased you like all the rest, but at the same time, I was proud of you for waiting. For standing your ground and living your own life without buckling to the pressure. You were your own person. Nobody else could say that. I certainly couldn't. I've never told you, but I regretted giving up my virginity to the boy I gave it to. He didn't really care for me. He was only interested in the sex. At least I wish I'd waited for a person who loved me and I cared for more than I did. Now, if I date anyone more than three times, they expect sex, because it's not like I haven't done it before. I'm not even sure if I like them yet, and if I don't fork it over, I'll never see them again. You found someone willing to wait. That's a special thing."

I hugged her. "Thank you, Tiffany. You don't know how much it means to hear you say that." I wished I could talk about all the other things which had gone wrong with my life.

******

12