All Comments on 'Blackmailed by a Bitch'

by HarlanPilate

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i lke this story, I want another chapter

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 10 years ago
Nice!

I liked this. I would have liked to see Gloria fuck Dave's ass too. Maybe in another chapter?

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
Very good

Yeah, that would work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great. But needed a little more.

You give the dominant, controlling bitch and male appendage without even having her use it? Come on now.

The way this story should have played out was with Gloria bouncing on his lap, and then afterwards having Dave feel really guilty about it. Then she bends him over the couch, rims him out, and shows him what Laura couldn't possibly give him. Only then should he be so willing to ditch his fiance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
_

He puts his cock in a shemale he is disgusted by and then straight away is comfortable touching dick. Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
encore

Very good, I would like a second chapter.

Maybe she fucks him or his fiancee.

ModdleModdleover 10 years ago
Oh, Lovely, honey ! We should all share that.

What a beautiful description of a willing arse accepting a staining cock. !

Omega ManOmega Manover 10 years ago
Blackmailed and seduced

She proved to be a very persistent seductress as she lures Dave into a new realm of pleasure. There should be another chapter or two

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANover 10 years ago
Great Start

Don't know if you've posted stories elsewhere on on here under a different name but I read these first two and they are very good. Mine were garbage at first and have slowly been getting better. Looking forward to more of these, hopefully take them further, having them fuck the guy's wife/fiancee would be good, or them fucking him are logical 2nd chapters but the implication the shemale is wasted if she doesn't fuck somebody I disagree with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glorious Gloria.

Something I have been looking for. I wish there would be more chapters. How he slowly gets addicted to beautiful shemale love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story. hope you follow up with a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too big a leap

A little sex with a shemale and he's going to leave his fiancee? That makes no sense. There's no long term future with the shemale. She blackmailed him (which was ridiculous in the first place) and suddenly he's going to forgive and forget what a lying, treacherous person she is? He'd have to be dumber than a rock to believe a word out of her mouth. More likely that he'd beat the crap out of her and tell her to never cross his path again or he'd finish the job by putting her in the morgue. Your conclusion was simply too far-fetched, even for a fictional story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Seductive and Horny Hot

I thought it was well written and a good story. Does being the bottom in anal sex really feels so great? Does cum taste good?

Another chapter to keep me hard would be nice. I am identifying with the shemale. I would like some man to want and take me orally and anally. Where does one look for such an opportunity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
spunky Brewster

While the blackmailing was too fake, the sex is described wonderfully. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy & Hot

This story had me hard the whole time. Maybe they go on the holiday together? Wish I was Dave

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Great:)

I normally only like it when the shemale is the top but this was written so well I was aroused throughout. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hot story but a few concerns.

-What is the point of having a blackmailed by a bitch story when the guy is a bit of an asshole already? Fair enough if he's a prick by the end of it all but we should believe more that this is a horrible thing and sympathize with his plight for a the first few pages, before he ultimately succumbs to temptation. We, as readers, felt Laura was better off without him way too early.

-Could have done without the silly comparison of breasts. Of course his fiancees smallish natural tits wouldn't compare to the blackmailer and her big fake tits. They'd compare if the fiancee also got a boob job, or we saw the blackmailer and her flat pre surgery chest.

-I thought the 'moment of romance' bit was stupid. It's a fucking blackmail story. Even if the person being blackmailed by the end of it is into it, we should never see a scrap of romance in the story.

-In a blackmail story, the blackmailer should have been on top to assert dominance over the one being blackmailed.

rmac1rmac1about 6 years ago
To have a Trans...what a treat

Great story, ended differently than I originally expected, I thought ol’ Gloria was going to do Dave. If there is another chapter, that should be the scenario! In any regard, having sex with a trans would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to know how that would feel

Client8Client812 months ago

Very romantic, but it's too bad it was at the expense of someone else. Otherwise, it was a sexy story.

MergenHnMergenHn5 months ago

I would love it if Gloria Laura had sex, Gloria needed to get into Laura's pussy with his transexsual cock, There should be a continuation of this story and Gloria should fuck Laura in the pussy and ass, hidden from Dave

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodge2 months ago

This is a hot story for sure. One wonders what will happen next. What about his relationship with his fiancé? Will the ladybody fuck his ass eventually? Both of these stories beg for sequels -- what a pity so much time has transpired without such! By all means, let me know if/when you do post sequels! And in the meantime, I invite you to check out my stories posted here on Literotica! -- StoneyLodge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous