Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 06

Story Info
Gangbanged in my own classroom.
2.2k words
4.2
33.4k
10

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

A week has passed since my encounter with Sani. Since then Jeremy and his friends had been surprisingly quiet, and had not bothered me at all.

"Maybe he has gone bored with me darling," I told my husband one night, while both of us were naked on our bed. "There isn't a single call or text from him for a week. Hopefully this means he has moved on, and we can have our lives back again," I said while kissing my him.

"I do hope so my love. I am so sorry I couldn't help to prevent this." My husband answered.

"It's ok darling. These boys are young and dangerous, there is not much you could do anyway hun. And if we report it to the police, all the photos and videos would be leaked, and our lives will be destroyed. Just hope Jeremy and his friends would get tired of me."

We made love again on that night.

Everything was fine, that is, until a day before my school re-opens. I received a package, sent by Jeremy (who else). In it was an outfit I had to wear the next day.

It was a red turtle-neck sweater this time, and it was so tight that my big round breasts was amplified to look even bigger. A matching cotton skirt was given too, which although isn't as short as the ones I was forced to wear previously, was also very tight.

A small black bra was attached too, which I thought would not be enough to contain my boobs at all!

There was also a pair of red stilettos, about 4inches tall. Once I wore them my boobs jiggled with each step I took.

I didn't dare to inform my husband, who had already left for a business trip for 5 days. He is old, and I am worried his heart would not be able to take in all these. He was, all his life, a jealous man. When we were just married, he would get jumpy when he knew other men had an interest in me.

On the very first day I was already attached to the after hours detention class, as I was the Head of Discipline in my school. I looked up the list and saw there will be 8 students today. Mostly cases of smoking outside school or not wearing proper uniforms.

"Well, " I said with a sigh, "That's quite a number for a first day," I said to myself.

After my daily normal lessons (Jeremy was, thankfully, not in my class today) and a coffee break with my colleagues, I proceeded down the hallway to the detention class. While passing through the restrooms, I noticed our school janitor, a guy in his 20s I guessed, stared at me with his hands on his groin. I walked on, pretending not to notice, my stilettos clicking loudly down the hall.

The detention class was rowdy as usual. Most students and staff, if not all, has gone home for the day. I had to stay with them for 2 hours, lecturing them about discipline and the importance of following the school rules.

There were 5 boys and 3 girls today. I sat down my papers and gave them a short paper quiz, to pass their time.

One of the them, a skinny boy called Viknesh, put up his hand.

"Madam, I need help on one of your questions."

I was always happy to know there's someone wanting to learn, so I walked up to his table. While I was attending to him I saw the boy beside was placing his phone between my legs, using it to take upskirt photos of me.

I was flabbergasted, but before I could scold him, Vikesh took out his phone and did the same. I nearly lost my balance (as I was still in my ridiculously tall high heels). I was extremely crossed!

I lined up the 2 boys who were trying to take upskirt photos of me awhile ago. I told the rest including the girls to stand at a corner. Since I am so much taller than them I had to bend a little so that I could have their full concentration. I peered at them coldly above my thick glasses.

"Boys, I expect so much from you, you really have to respect me as your teacher! What do you want to be when you grow up? A pervert? Let this serves as a warning! Do not underestimate me, I'm telling you," I told them fiercely.

"In this faculty I am your teacher, your guardian. I am very, very crossed and annoyed in what you two did. I will no longer tolerate such acts ever again! Do you both understand me?"

"You're very fierce, slut." a voice came from behind. My mouth hung open, I was shocked to see Jeremy came walking in.

"That's the slut cum hole mouth I had cummed numerous times into boys." He began high-fiving the rest. Even the 3 girls started to giggle.

"No please Jeremy, w-what are you doing?" I was so frightened now, I began to perspire.

"No longer the uptight fearsome teacher you was just now Mrs Ho." one of the boys grinned. "We already know your secret."

"No please, I'm sorry I scolded you but don't do this!" I cried while they started to fondle my breasts. One even poked his finger in my pussy. I whirled around and realised it's one of the girls.

"Carol, oh my word, what are you doing?"

"Let's strip this mature cow, I've always wanted to see her pussy." the girl replied mischievously.

Jeremy ordered me to lie on my huge teacher's desk. I was so scared I had to comply. Some of the boys took my sweater off, exposing my breasts which was barely covered by the small bra. Without hesitation they unclasped the hook and out came my breasts for all my students to see.

"Look at her jugs, it's so huge it looks like cow's udders!" another girl, Siti, said excitedly. "Wished mine was big as yours, teach." They all laughed at her remark, and I felt so shameful I could cry.

"Bitch, you had been teasing the boys in school with these," Carol said while flapping my sweating breasts. "You enjoy flirting with them, don't you?"

"No, please, I didn't....I, I did not flirt, certainly not to you boys. I'm married, happily married, and never had sex with anyone besides my husband before Jeremy blackmailed me. I'm already 46, I 'm too old for all of you. Please let me go." I sobbed.

Carol stood up and said "Well Jeremy here, teach, is my boyfriend, and he says you had been flirting and touching him all this while. Now I'll make you pay bitch! Let's give her a good gangbang boys!"

They stripped me naked, pulling my skirt off, and all my students stared at their teacher's hairy mould. Siti placed her finger in my pussy, jiggle it a little and pulled it out, and I was surprised it was glistening, coated with my juices.

"Told you the slut will like it." Jeremy laughed at my demise.

First to fuck me was of course, had to be that brat Jeremy. He entered me on missionary style. I whimpered a weak "no" but I knew I had no choice. Viknesh touched my chin and told me to open my mouth. I did and he slipped in his average sized cock into my mouth rather swiftly. He was always very timid and quiet, a nerdy boy you would say. I never expected he would do this to me. I even knew his mother and we had talked about his progress in his studies and how I wanted to raise his grades. I stared at him while he slid his cock in and out of my mouth, obviously enjoying the blowjob given to him by his teacher very much.

Siti and the other girl played with my nipple each, sucking and licking them. Another 2 boys grabbed my hands and told me to give them a handjob. I was so about to cum and I started moaning, though it was muffled by Viknesh's cock. Next thing I knew, I saw Carol slid in beneath her boyfriend and started licking my remaining hole, my anus.

I was hoping they cum fast. The boys whom I had been doing handjobs erupted and their cum covered my hands. Next was Viknesh, he moaned and started to release his sperms deep into my throat. I had to swallow them all.

Jeremy continued fucking me for a minute before he too let out a loud groan and cummed in my pussy. The other 2 boys (whom I think were down the ranks of the gang) masturbated and release their hot cum on my face, covering my glasses and nostrils.

Carol is still licking my anus and enjoying herself. I had prevented myself from cumming all this while but I could take it no more. With a loud huge sigh I reached my climax and my pussy juice flowed out along with some of Jeremy's cum too.

Carol then stood up and walked over to my face. She squatted and forced me to lick her pussy, which I find truly disgusting!

"Lick it stupid bitch, you don't think I'll let you get away with it, do you? This will teach you a lesson, not to seduce my boyfriend again!"

I inserted my tongue into her damp pussy, it was my first time doing this despicable act in my life. It tastes kind of salty, and I licked it vigorously, hoping she would cum. The others were cheering her on.

She couldn't stand it no longer, and she too, cummed on my face, spurting salty juices all over me.

I lay on my desk spreadeagled and panting furiously. They were laughing and congratulating each other.

Carol then got a sick idea. "Let's take off her glasses and leave her here boys!"

"No please Carol, don't, I wouldn't be able to see without them." I cried.

"Isn't that a bit harsh, sweetie?" I heard Jeremy asked his girlfriend.

"Oh don't tell me you have feelings for

this bitch now Jeremy." Carol replied. With that she took off my cum coated glasses and tossed them away. "Let's go, serve this bitch right for always teasing my boyfriend." All of them trouped out of my classroom, laughing.

I was so worried. Here I am, helplessly naked, covered with cum, and almost blind. I felt for my Louis Vutton handbag, hoping to reach for my phone. But after walking blindly around my classroom for a few minutes, I still couldn't find them.

"Ma'am, I'm here, don't worry." I heard Sani's voice. I was so relieved! I could have kissed him.

"Sani! Oh my God you're here!

"Yes Ma'am, I was wondering why you wasn't at the porch, so I went up to find you."

"Please help me find my glasses, quick!"

But he said he could not find it, Carol must have taken it with her I thought.

"Then help me dress up, I want to go home, please dear. I couldn't find my clothes."

He asked me to sit down and took out a packet of tissue. First he wiped off the cum from the insides of my pussy walls. He then dabbed my eyes and face with another tissue.

"Open your mouth wide Ma'am," he said and began wiping my lips, and softly dabbed my teeth and tongue too. He then gently pushed my enormous breasts into the silly small bra, holding my nipples and slotting them both in. After that he helped me with the sweater. He then took me by my hands and asked me step into my skirt. Sani was being such a darling.

"Hold my hands Ma'am, Ill walk you to the car. Your handbag is with me."

"Oh honey, how could I ever thank you for saving me!" I cried.

"Well Ma'am, I would want to have sex with you, again."

I was quite taken aback by the request.

"But didn't you promised me not to do that to me again, remember?"

"I recorded...I meant, I saw what your students did to you, and I want that too." He looked dejected and upset. I thought about that, and since I felt so obligated to repay his kindness, and anyway well, we already DID have sex before, I felt it was worth it.

"Okay Sani, whatever. Now just help me home safely."

Sani told me to wait by the porch while he go over to the carpark to take the car. I just stood there, with my hastily dressed clothes, and not being able to see anything.

I was startled when a voice from behind asked me, "Mrs Ho, are these yours?"

I could make out an outline of a man, with his arms stretched out as if handing me something.

"Mrs Ho, is this glasses yours?" he asked again when I did not answer.

I quickly feel for it and was so relieved it was my glasses. I wore them and suddenly the whole world turns clear. It was the janitor.

"Why thank you, umm, sorry I didn't get your name." I knew he had been working for about 3 years now but I just didn't bother to know his name before.

"I'm Samad." he answered, staring at me like a lion seeing his prey.

"I washed it, it seemed sticky." he continued, grinning, looking at my bosom.

It was an awkward moment, so I said my thanks and moved away. Luckily my driver came right then and I quickly slumped to my car and breathed a huge sigh of relief.


SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers