All Comments on 'Blackmailed by Sister Pt. 02'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 month ago

Thanks for going great all the way up to the chastity cage🤨

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It's like you took every trope found in this category then tried to cram them all into a single story . . . And in the process you ended up with illogical drivel. The story was way too rushed, it fell short of being believable. That's the appeal of fiction (especially erotica) no matter how fantastical the story might be, when well written the reader feels like it could be possible . . .

That said, you do have some skill at writing. The more common issues prevalent on here: poor grammar, horrid spelling, improper sentence structure, etc. are not present in your writing. I suggest you add more depth to the story. Instead of rushing from one point to the next, and I'm more detail, additional dialog, setting fluff, etc. this will cause the pacing of the story to be slower, so it no longer feels so rushed and unbelievable . . . I mean, you went from a guy experimenting with wearing panties, to getting caught, to wanting to be a slut like his sister and going full femme crossdresser in what? A day, two days? C'mon . . .

dressingSaradressingSara26 days ago

I think your story is hot and cant wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous