All Comments on 'Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!

Oh how i would love to cum like that!

huggs

thanks as always sugar for a sweet fanasty!

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Scorching Hot

So hot I almost got burned. Needed quite some time to cool down after reading this one. Love your fantasy and the way you write. I'm going back to read it again now.

cptgregcptgregalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot

Very good so far. I hope there is more to this series. Would love to see mom and daughter continue to use Catherine as their little sex toy. A few minor gramatical errors, but otherwise very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Consistently hot

You handle the heat so well throughout. I was wondering how you could give us more, but you did. This blackmail set-up has so much potential, so please cum up with more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW FACTOR!

Sure has the wow factor. Very different from your previous work, but still very erotic and thoroughly arousing. An interesting glimpse into your world of erotic fantasy. Please show us more.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983almost 17 years ago
Hits the spot

I am sure you were up to the challenge. It certainly hit the spot for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow Baby!!!

Your stories just get hotter and hotter baby, I love the way they are constructed, so erotic and so sexy!

I can't wait for the next installment.

Bye for now sexy,

Drew

xxx

sidestreet1953sidestreet1953almost 17 years ago
And Loving It!

Well constructed as the plot thickens, love it. Cant wait for next episode, exactly where it is heading remains a mystery with so many options available, the suspense is driving me crazy. Dont keep us waiting too long please!

vegasmyhomevegasmyhomealmost 17 years ago
poor little catherine

catherine needs a good long nite of submissive behavior with the neighbors and thier guests which I know you will have her complete..

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Excellent job! Vivid and exciting!

This is great! I really loved it! Well written, extreml;y exciting, and I hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another Great Story

Right up to your usual high standard. You 've got a lot of readers anxiously waiting for more.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 16 years ago
Great, but where's the next chapter!

Would love to read about what happens when Claire has Catherine over for the dinner with her husband and some friends !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't know

The writing is ok. Not spectacular in any way but ok. But the idea of forcing yourself like this upon someone, when they would just as easily have gone with you willingly revolts me. Humiliation as an excuse for sex? I just don't get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can't wait!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Please,please let us see it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very erotic would love some more

Really loved blackmailed and blackmailed 2. Very erotic even for a male to read. I would have loved to seen Claire not giving the bottle to Catherine until after she was made to eat her for at least an hour. Then along with her daughter blackmailing her into becoming their pet to use and abuse for their pleasure and amusement. Would love to know what happened at the party, any chance? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hooked on Blackmail

I have been waiting for eighteen months for part 3. I hope it comes out soon. I have tried to imagine where 3 will go and hope to see how close I came to the truth soon. Please

submit part 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
(All Your Stories are) Absolutely Amazing!

You are my fantasy or, more accurately, my fantasy is to BE you!

While I do prefer true stories I must admit I loved this piece of fiction. Or was it fiction? There are actually inhalents (e.g., amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, pentyl nitrite, etc.) that do work similar to the drug in your story.

They are usually used by men but some women also love them. A sniff gives you about a 1 minute horny high. A couple sniffs to get you rocking and another just at climax can be more than incredible.

However, too many sniffs on the way up is like a scene from "Dantes Infernal" (or the scene from your story); INCREDIBLY horny but frustratingly unable to cum.

Speaking of frustrating ... I can't wait for your next submission!

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
to the edge...

very good, well written, has us on the edge....

need chapter 3 to complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic....Awaiting Chapter 3

Fantastic....Awaiting Chapter 3

mengiaboymengiaboyover 13 years ago
more please

I loved this story. Kinda like a x rated version of desperate housewives. but please finish it. What happens with the shopping and dinner etc. it seems like the wicked neighbors could really push her into further humiliations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blackmail

I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

what a very hot story, it had me hard the whole time, keep the story line going.

LuckiLionLuckiLionover 11 years ago

Really nice story. I wonder if there come a third part with the shopping and the party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need part 3 &4

great story but we need at least two other parts to finish the tale. i only hope you write them soon.

lgcelsielgcelsieabout 9 years ago

This sequel kind of left me hanging. Chapter 1 was much better.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great chapter

wow, got me excited and kept me on the edge. please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

very hot story with great story premise. I liked the way the sexual tension built as the story progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome ...!

Can’t wait to read chapter 3

Srbland1015@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a great job on this. Your fictional story was just as good as your others and was a very good follow up to the other chapters you have written. If you ever decide to write a book about you life or a make believe story please let us know and know how to get a copy. I would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant read need next part now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous