All Comments on 'Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 11'

by NoWriterI

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
trianetrianealmost 4 years ago

After two consecutive chapters overwhelmingly devoted to a highly detailed and descriptive dissertation on Annie's changes, I hope we're going to get the same treatment for Eydie's development? THAT is, after all, what truly differentiates this story from the hundreds of other brainwashed-slut litanies out there.

Please don't keep glossing over her development in slavish service to the trite / wrote / mundane slut-wife plot as you've done here with this offering... 🤔😕

zena99zena99almost 4 years ago
Don't Stop, please!

Take your time. As much as I am ready for the next Chapter, I want it to be up to your expectations,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eydie ?

Great story, I just wish the contrived Eydie had instead been re-christened Edie. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love it

As i said before i am so happy this Story found a new writer in you, please keep a sustainable pace and don't stress yourself out. I am looking forward to many new chapters including ones with Eydie, in a Schedule that is healthy for you.

I love the fact that you kept Anna inside Annie so she can still see what she has caused, awesome idea. I am looking forward to seeing how she reacts to Eydie.

Thanks for writing and sharing this Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eddie to Eydie transformation/submission next ?

Nice chapter ! It would be nice to see Eydie come on top in the next chapter. A way for this to happen that would be awesome would be if Annie and Anna made Eddie progressively physically change into Eydie in VR, his body bringing him pleasure and closer to disappearing into Eydie each time the two of them make him cum with his ass or another part of his changing body, until there is only a small fragment of him left in control, at which point they would take him leashed onto the stage where he hmwould be made to surrender himself to Eydie on his own, following which his new master would fuck the last remnants of Eddie away and permanently establishing Eydie as the main personality as Anna watch him in the eyes.

That way we get the cuckholding/hotwife, the mind control and the feminization this story has become famous for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eddie into Eydie transformation/submission next ?

That was awesome ! Excellent story so far.

If you lack ideas, it would be amazing if the next chapter was about Eddie yielding to Eydie.

One way that I would love to see this happen would be if Anna and Annie (in VR) made Eddie's body change more and more into Eydie's each time they make him cum from humiliation, with his ass, or with one of Eydie's experiences fantasy, forcing him to accept and enjoy the physical changes he's been denying, Eydie pushing him more and more away, until he's left on the verge of losing control, and completely submissive to his stolen wife.

Next, they would bring him to the IRL stage with a leash, the same way Anna was, where Anna would make him give up on his masculinity their marriage and her as his new master fucks the last of his masculinity out of him, Eydie becoming the main personality in an earth-shattering orgasm.

That way, you would have the mind control, cuckholding/hotwife and feminization this story has become famous for

NoWriterINoWriterIalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to triane

Triane,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my story. I'm (mostly) grateful when someone does so.

There is more Eydie coming.

I have to say I'm kind of surprised that the Eddie/Eydie part of the story is as popular as it is. I honestly wasn't expecting that. I can honestly say that at least 50% of the feedback I get wants more Eddie/Eydie.

I've heard the response and intend to deliver to the best of my ability.

Part of my reticence on writing the crossdressing/trans genre is that I don't know a lot about that world.

I'm doing research in hopes that I do it justice. So hang in there.

NoWriterINoWriterIalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Eydie?

To the anonymous commenter who wondered why I chose the name Eydie.

It's simple.

When I was looking for a feminine name for Eddie, I googled around and came up with a female celebrity from the 1960's named Eydie Gormet.

That's it.

ArckitusArckitusover 3 years ago
Great Story!

You've done a brilliant job here in salvaging the Blackmailed Couple story! I am looking forward to the next chapter. That said, please have Eddie and Annie remain together in some capacity, and have a happy ending 🥺. Also (perhaps even more important) have a happy ending for the kids, they don't deserve to suffer because of their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
careful

be careful when interacting with some of these trans/cd fans. they are a very vocal minority and only ever want 1 thing: a straight man completely emasculated to the point that he has no virility nor attraction to the female sex at all. they've ruined many good stories because authors sometimes listen to them. the main problem is that they don't care how good of a story it is, all they care about is that the man ends up fked doggy style over a desk with his limp dick dangling and leaking. most of them just jacked off to that sentence I just wrote.

just write the story YOU want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need to lose the kids

Have them adopted maybe, otherwise it just makes the whole story kinda sick. Yeah it's fcked up anyway, but the parents are now so far gone they could and are not capable of ever parenting in any meaningful way again. The rest of it, just wonder how much further you can take it. The wife is now a sex crazed bimbofied slut, the husband can of course be taken further into forced transgender I guess, but he's already finished as a functional man. Just imo you've run the course on the story characters. Why not rap it up in another chap. Then start a complete new story from scratch?

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaabout 1 year ago

Very good writing and wow it seems Annie is taking over. I am ready to hit the next Chapter and see where you take us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoWriterI@NoWriterI
1218/2022 To those still waiting on then next chapter (Ch.15) of Blackmailed Couple II, know that chapter 15 is still in progress. I am currently 21,000 words into the chapter which takes place over the course of a very eventful day for Anna, Annie, Eddie and Eydie.