Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trick is to give Eddie something he wants more. Namely Eydie. If we make keeping the kids an obstacle to that end, I can make it happen. That's pretty much what I do. So I don't really see a problem in the long run. Eydie is pretty much good to go. A couple of good sessions and we could be off to Vegas for the final push anytime now. If we hold that out as a carrot, he'll sign."

"OK good." Mark responded. "That's the silver lining to this I guess." Looking directly to Doc. "We need to talk about Annie."

Doc: "Yeah." Turning to James; "James, you'd better head down to the meeting. Mark and I need to discuss something."

"Sure." James replied. James was nervous about the latest development, but was excited to hear that Eydie was now all that much closer to being his.

Mark, in a hushed tone to Doc: "Doc, what the fuck is up with Anna?"

"You mean Annie?"

"You know what I mean. You said you were going to leave Anna intact, in the background at least. Annie came to my room last night, high as a kite. There was no Anna. None at all. Is Anna gone? Gone for good?" The last question caught in his throat.

"Wait!? What? High? What do you mean high?" Doc was taken aback.

"Just what I said. My guess would be cocaine. Either that or ecstasy."

"Where would she get that?"

"You tell me. You were with her in Vegas, supposedly keeping an eye on her."

Doc rocked back on his heels. "It doesn't make sense. The only times we left her side was during...."

Doc thought a long moment.

"Mark, we need to talk. You me and Linda. This afternoon. After this thing with Charles."

Mark asked, "What are you thinking?"

Doc: "I don't know. I need to think. I think I might have fucked up."

They left that hanging in the air and left for the meeting in Charles's office.

***

When Mark and Doc arrived at Charles' office, Charles was behind his desk. James was already there of course, seated at one of three chairs arrayed in front of Charles' desk. James and Charles were engaged in idle chit-chat. Another man that Mark recognized as Todd Wheeler, Chief Counsel for The Group was also there, leaning against a credenza. He was, as always, in an impeccably tailored (assumed to be) Armani suit. He was feigning cleaning his fingernails. It was a tic he'd picked up years earlier in an effort to look important, before he was.

"Come in gentlemen, close the door and have a seat." Charles said, while straightening some papers on his desk.

Charles was an imposing figure. Even at fifteen years younger than Mark, he was the only person that intimidated him. Unlike his father, who was obese and bald, Junior was tall and lean with a head of closely cropped, dark hair and an equally trimmed black goatee. His eyes were dark and intense. The stark differences between father and son were such that there was much speculation about Junior's true parentage. It was speculation that no one ever dared to utter aloud.

Charles Junior had assumed the leadership role of The Group after his father had passed away, and after a brief struggle for control with Nick, Eddie's former master. Nick had disappeared without a trace and now, even speaking his name aloud was met with severe rebuke.

Mark closed the office door, then he and Doc assumed the two empty seats next to James.

"Gentlemen," Charles began. "Let's make this brief." He leaned back in his chair, placing his hands flat on his desktop. "I understand something has come up this morning that warrants our attention. Before you begin, I think you need to hear something that's been going on in the background first." Charles turned to his chief counsel. "Todd, the floor is yours."

Todd Wheeler stood, straightened some wrinkles from his suit jacket and tugged on his cuffs.

"About a week ago I was approached by an... acquaintance. This acquaintance is representing a couple that is trying to wrest custody of their grandchildren from their irresponsible parents. They told him that, while they were wracked with guilt over the matter, they were fearful for their grandchildren's well-being due to the irresponsible behavior of their parents. My acquaintance told me that the more he learned of their situation, the more he thought he ought to get me involved. Especially when the grandfather indicated that a co-worker had directed him to a particular video on the internet featuring his daughter. A brief investigation revealed that Bob and Carol Knowles are, in fact, Anna's parents. My acquaintance also informed me that the Knowles' were determined to pursue the case as far as necessary, up to and including hiring an investigator to look into the activities of Anna and Eddie for the last three months."

The room went silent for several moments. The silence was broken when Mark said; "Shit."

Charles responded. "Yeah, shit."

Wheeler continued. "Acting on behalf of the parents, we've negotiated a settlement, though a capitulation is probably a more apt term for it."

Charles held up the stack of papers from his desktop.

Wheeler: "All we need is a couple of signatures."

Charles: "Gentlemen, that's where you come in. Get those signatures, and pronto. Let's put this behind us and move on. Capiche?"

Mark and Doc nodded.

Charles directed his next remarks to Mark.

"Mark, this is on you. I know you had dad's approval at the time, but no more shit like this. Any future acquisition is to be free of complications, with a clear plan for the mitigation of any risk. Any and all future acquisitions must be approved by me, personally. From now on, think things through with your head instead of your dick. Do I make myself clear?"

Mark swallowed hard, "Yes sir." was all he said, without a trace of the customary smirk on his face.

"Go gentlemen. Get those signatures."

With that the meeting had ended.

***

Annie awoke, alone in Mark's bed. Her body was stiff, her head hurt and her mouth was dry. She got up, picked her clothes up from the floor and left Mark's apartment. She padded down the hall to her own suite, still naked. As she approached her suite, the lock on her door detected the presence the RFID chip that had been embedded under Annie's skin during one of her surgeries while in Vegas. It unlocked itself, granting her entrance. At the same time an entry was made in a file on a server in the basement of the mansion, that Annie had entered her room at 10:36 AM. The computer in turn sent an alert to anyone with the proper authorization who had requested to receive such a notification.

Annie entered her room and noticed that, in her haste to get to Mark's place the night before, she'd carelessly left her gift from Lance on the counter in the bathroom as well as the pile of scattered clothes around her bags on the bed. She still needed to unpack from the trip and to find a suitable place to put the gift, but she didn't feel like she had the energy to get started. So she opened the box, drew out a couple of lines, just small ones, and snorted them up her nose.

The hit of energy was almost immediate. Annie smiled and picked up the little baggie of white powder and said to it: "Welcome back little friend. You have no idea how much I've missed you." She then returned the baggie to the box. Next, she went to the bedside phone and ordered a big breakfast with an extra carafe of coffee to be delivered to her suite in forty minutes. She took a long hot shower, scrubbing all the dried and flaking semen from Mark, Bryce, the pilots and the cameraman... (was she leaving anyone out? She didn't think so.) ...from her breasts, thighs and other points of interest. She spent a little extra time on her breasts and pussy to make sure they were extra squeaky clean.

Annie dried herself off, leaving her platinum blonde hair with its bright pink steaks slightly damp. She kind of liked that look. She put on a robe that, being as transparent as it was, was tantamount to wearing nothing at all, and applied her make-up.

By that time her breakfast had arrived, delivered by a young man from the café who stood for a moment, eyes wide, to take in the changes that had been made to the occupant of room 214 from the last time he'd delivered her a meal. Annie acknowledged his approval as indicated by the bulge that had instantly appeared in his pants, with a wink.

She ate her breakfast alone by the window overlooking the poolside courtyard. She thought about all the times she'd been fucked out there and got a warm feeling between her legs. As far as she knew there were no plans for her for the rest of the day, so she decided she'd head down to the pool after she cleaned up and put away her stuff. She set her breakfast dishes out in the hall just like you would do in a hotel, to be picked up by housekeeping. She saved back the coffee carafes and her cup.

She began cleaning up by unpacking her new wardrobe from the two mammoth suitcases and putting it in drawers and the closet as was appropriate for each particular item. Those that needed laundering or pressing she left in the hamper. She'd call for service later when she left for the pool.

When all the unpacking was done, she stored the empty luggage into a back corner of the walk-in closet.

She then went to the bathroom and brought the gift from Lance into her bedroom. She withdrew the prepaid cell phone Lance had gotten for her. He'd even been so thoughtful as to have gotten it in her favorite color. Red.

She powered up the phone and waited for it to acquire a signal. Once it was up on the network she opened the private messaging app, that Lance had loaded onto it and texted;

---

"Hey!"

She waited for about ten seconds for the reply.

"Hey Babe! Good morning! You all settled in?"

"Yep. Just finished unpacking."

"Have a good flight?"

"Yep! You could say I was the inflight entertainment. ;-) You'll probably be able to see it in a day or two if you want."

"You are such a naughty little slut. I love that about you!"

"LOL I know you do! So do I! ;-)"

"Did you fuck the old man too?"

"Be nice now! But yeah."

"How was it?"

"It was OK... as long as I imagined it was you. ;-) I think I wore him out though. I might even have broken something. lol"

"But it wasn't me, was it?"

"No babe. Not even close. ;-)"

"What are your plans for today?"

"None that I know of. I was going to hang by the pool and see if anything comes up. ;-) I have a scene to do tomorrow, then there is that big thing tomorrow night. How are your plans coming along?"

"Better than I'd hoped. Can't say too much yet though. You have enough stuff to get you by?"

"I'll be OK, but hurry. I need both you and the stuff."

"Hang tough. I should have more info soon. Gotta go. Later babe!"

"XXXOOO"

---

Annie powered off the phone and returned it to the box. She went to the chest of drawers and pulled the bottom drawer out completely. She placed Lance's gift into the empty, enclosed space between the bottom drawer and the floor, then replaced the drawer. It would never survive a full search, but she wasn't really expecting one. Not in the short term anyway.

Annie then opened the second drawer and withdrew her new, post-op red bikini. The scandalous one that barely covered her breasts and, truth be told, only served to highlight them. She slipped off the robe and put on the bikini. Standing before the mirror, she adjusted the top so that fabric over her nipples was just so, assuring that the indentations made by the nipples and their barbell studs were clearly visible. She then turned around to assure that thong was properly adjusted. She patted herself on her firm, tanned ass, then turned back around. Satisfied, she took a moment to assess the package that was Annie. God she was hot! She even aroused herself.

Annie went back to the bedside phone and called to have her laundry picked up, then placed one more call to Linda. It did not surprise her that the call went to Linda's voicemail.

"Hey sweetie, it's Annie. I'm going to head out to the pool. If you can make some time, I'd love to see ya!"

Since that day in Vegas, when Annie had taken over from Anna, control of the fabulous body that they both shared, she'd given little or no thought to either Eddie or the kids. The same could not be said for Anna. Subdued but aware.

***

Mark, Doc and James were in a huddle in the hall outside Charles' office after the meeting.

Doc teased Mark. "You sure got your ass chewed."

Mark shot Doc a look. "Shut up. He's right, I deserved it."

"Mark, I just..."

Mark waved him off. "I know. I'm sorry, but damn it..."

Mark's phone dinged. He pulled it from his pocket and looked at the screen.

"Annie's up. She just went into her room."

He put the phone back into his pocket.

"Look Doc, we've gotta talk about what's up with Annie but we have to take care of these signatures right away. Considering Anna's current condition that might be easier than would otherwise be the case.

I'll handle that. What do you think the chances are of getting Eddie to sign?"

Doc considered the question for a moment. "Tomorrow would be my best estimate. After today's session, if all goes well. Now that we can move forward without restraint I can modify today's session and accelerate things a bit, if James here is willing to help out. Today's session will be relatively easy. Tomorrow's session will be a lot more involved. But I suspect that, by the end of today's session he'll be willing to sign anything to make Eydie a permanent fixture."

Doc turned to James. "James, if you're willing to help out I think that would speed things along."

James replied. "Certainly! Just tell me what to do."

Mark: "I'd still like to talk about Anna sometime today. How long do you need with Eddie?"

Doc checked his watch. "It'll take me a couple of hours to modify today's session then another half hour or so to get him ready and put him under. It's 10:40 right now. If James can keep an eye on him during the session... I could be ready by... let's be safe and say 2:00?"

Mark and Doc looked at James expectantly.

"OK by me. Just tell me what to watch for. I'll help in any way I can."

Mark: "Good. Thanks. OK, 2:00 it is. I'll make sure Linda can make it. She needs to know what's going on. I'll go find her now. You two get down there and get started with Eddie."

***

Mark returned to his office, picked up his phone and called Linda's cell.

"Hey Linda, it's Mark... Good morning to you too. Would you mind coming to see me in my office when you get a chance? ... Thanks. See you in a bit."

He checked his email. Twelve new messages. Again, nothing that couldn't wait except a new meeting invitation, from Charles, for Saturday. That was unusual. In all the time since Charles Jr. had taken over from his father, Charles Senior, Mark could count on two fingers the number of meeting invitations he'd received from the boss, including this one. And within an hour from when he'd just been dressed down in front of a roomful of his peers? That's probably not good.

While Mark was mulling over the possibilities, Linda stuck her head in through his open door.

"Knock-knock!"

"Come on in Linda. Thanks for coming. Please have a seat."

Linda cocked her head to one side. "Sounds serious. What's up?" She asked as she sat herself down in the chair beside his desk.

"Anna, or Annie rather..." Mark said.

"Ah, yeah. Of course." Linda replied knowingly. "That is serious."

Mark went on to fill Linda in on the current situation concerning the custody suit brought by Anna's parents, the need to procure signatures from both Anna and Eddie, and included the lecture he'd gotten from Charles.

Linda listened intently and nodded understandingly.

"But Linda, concerning Anna herself... You were there. What's your impression?"

Linda sat back and blew a breath through her pursed lips. "Mark, I'm really glad you asked. To be perfectly honest, I've never seen a change come over someone so quickly or so completely. It was really quite disturbing to tell you the truth. Annie seems to have no limits or restraints. I'm worried for her. I wanted to bring it up with Doc but was concerned that it wasn't my place to do so."

Linda paused. Mark motioned, encouraging her to continue.

"Have you fucked her yet?"

"Yeah. Last night."

"And...?"

"Same impression as you. But here's what really concerns me, last night Annie appeared to be high on something. Did you ever see anything like that?"

"High? I don't understand. How is that even possible? Are you sure?"

"No. I'm not sure. I've been thinking about it and now I think it's possible that it's just a component of her new persona that I'm misinterpreting. I just don't know. That's why I was asking you."

"Well, to answer your question, no, I never saw anything that I would interpret as being high. The impression that I got was that Doc had released something in Anna that had been repressed for some time and Annie has been working since to make up for lost time."

Mark pointed at Linda. "Exactly! You nailed it. That's exactly how it seems."

Feeling no satisfaction from Mark's concurrence, Linda asked; "So... the question is, what can we do about it? I don't see this ending any way but badly."

Mark sighed. "I talked to Doc about it this morning. He shares our concern. He's thinking about it. He alluded to the fact that he felt he'd fucked up somehow in Anna's conversion. I believe he's got some ideas and wants to talk about them. But he's been derailed by this custody thing and Charles' directive to get a signature from Eddie. He's asked if we can have a conversation about it, you, me and him, this afternoon at 2:00 if you can make it. I figure we could do it here in my office."

"I'll be here."

Just then Linda's cell phone rang. She looked at it, then turned it so that Mark could see the Caller ID.

"Annie".

"I'll let it go to voice mail." Linda pressed 'decline call' and the phone stopped ringing. Fifteen seconds

later, another alert tone let Linda know she had a message. She put it on the speaker.

"Hey sweetie, it's Annie. I'm going to head out to the pool. If you can make some time, I'd love to see ya!"

Mark sighed: "I think I better head out there and see if I can get a signature. You know, in a way, I almost hope that Anna really is gone so she's not around to see what I'm about to do to her." Then, under his breath "What a fucking nightmare."

"Good luck." Linda said sympathetically.

"Thanks. See you at 2:00."

With that, Mark left, legal documents in hand, out to the courtyard.

***

Thursday was a nice day out in the poolside courtyard back at the mansion. A very nice day indeed, with the temperatures forecast to be in the mid to upper seventies with just enough of a breeze to offset the sun's direct, radiant heat. It was a pleasant change from the oven-like inferno that Annie had recently left behind in Las Vegas. She had to use a tanning bed in Vegas. It was just too damn hot there.

Annie applied tanning lotion to her entire body, which by now had attained a deep bronze color. She then placed the top of her bikini just so. She thought that the tiny triangles of untanned skin around her nipples looked hot. It was a welcome change to be back to tanning herself outside under the sun.

Just as Annie had finished arranging the top and had tied her hair up, a sullen Mark exited the building and approached Annie as she laid out on the chaise. He had a clipboard with papers and a pen in hand.

At about the halfway point he just stopped and gawked. The clinic had really outdone themselves. Vestiges of Anna were still there but the creature lying there soaking up the sun was the stuff that fantasies were made of. His mood darkened when he thought about Anna before she'd left for Vegas and the task he was here to do.