Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo for my very own? It'd be pretty cool to have my own little sissy bitch." Then she winked.

Linda looked at Annie, trying to tell if she knew more than she was letting on.

Annie then asked Linda, "You wanna give her a go?"

Linda said, "Nah. You were here first. Don't let me interrupt."

"OK, suit yourself."

Annie laid back, spread her legs and motioned for Jo to get back to work. Jo readily complied and continued to slavishly give Annie a thorough tongue lashing.

It is said that, since they were born with the same equipment, no one can lick a pussy better than another woman. Jo may not have been born with the same equipment as Linda and Annie, but Katherine had trained her well and she was an eager and attentive learner. In the short time that Katherine had been bringing her around, Jo had gained a reputation for the quality of her work in servicing any gender.

Annie put her hands to Jo's head and pulled her in a little tighter. "Mmmmm, yeah. She really is good. I wonder if she's going to be a regular feature around here. I could get used to this."

Linda watched for a while as Annie gradually became visibly affected by Jo's attentions. She was becoming flush and her breathing was becoming shallow and slightly irregular. Her mouth slacked ever so slightly.

A small crowd had begun to gather on the second floor balcony to watch the show.

Linda then said to her friend, "You know Annie, We haven't had a chance to talk much since you started shooting scenes in Vegas. We've both been kind of busy it seems."

"S-sorry Linda. I.. uh... they have been keeping me busy, but I d-didn't mean to ignore you. Thank you, by the way for t-taking such good care of me there. You were a great c-comfort while I was healing."

Linda smiled. She knew she was going to lose Annie soon. Jo would take her to the very edge and hold her there. By then Annie wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything but her impending orgasm.

"How are you Annie? How are you adjusting to all of the changes?" Linda asked, showing some concern.

"Oh God Linda!... I-it's so awesome! It really is. I love everything about the new me. Especially my new boobs. You were so right about the power of the attention that they bring."

"Yeah, I knew you'd like them. They're pretty awesome, by the way. I'm envious."

Annie giggled. "T-thanks."

"I don't know if you've noticed or not, but you've drawn an audience." Linda gestured toward the group on the balcony. "I think they'd like a peek at them."

Annie looked up at the small crowd. She pulled her top to the sides exposing her bare breasts. A smattering of applause erupted from the balcony. Annie smiled. She was getting close. Linda decided it was time.

"How about Anna, Annie? How is Anna?"

Annie's smile faded, her eyes shifted focus ever so slightly. Linda could tell that the question had taken Annie by surprise. But just as quickly as it faded, Annie's smile returned. Her eyes regained clarity.

"Fuck Anna. She had her time. It's my turn now."

Linda just smiled, tweaked Annie's right nipple and, turning to the mop of blonde hair between Annie's thighs said; "Go ahead Jo honey, make Annie cum hard."

It was as though Jo suddenly shifted into a higher gear. Her eyes, just visible over Annie's mons, became intense. Her attack on Annie's clit became almost frantic. Annie responded almost immediately and built quickly to a very powerful orgasm. One so intense that her entire body tensed up and she actually squirted all over Jo's face.

The entire balcony erupted into applause and cheers. Jo withdrew, grabbed a nearby towel and wiped off her face, then gently cleaned Annie even as she was still experiencing powerful aftershocks.

Linda then leaned over, looked deeply into Annie's eyes and saw something familiar.

"Anna?" she asked?

Anna looked back at Linda in recognition and pleading, Linda thought.

"Linda?"

Then as Annie continued to recover and regained strength, the look in her eyes changed to one of defiance.

"Anna is gone Linda, get over it."

Linda smiled a conciliatory smile, kissed Annie gently on the lips, looked deeply into their eyes and said;

"Just remember, I love you. And that goes for all of you. Never forget it."

Linda turned and left Annie and Jo alone in the courtyard.

***

Bliss is not a word that Eddie would ever have used. In fact, if anything, upon even hearing the word, he would, more likely than not, have rolled his eyes at its very use. It's not that he hadn't felt blissful at times in his life; the days of his weddings, the births of his children, in the afterglow of having just made love to Anna. Those were times in his life that could have truly have been called blissful. But the word itself felt awkward to him. It felt over the top, overly-effusive, overly-dramatic.

But for all practical purposes, Eddie was now gone. Gone along with his baggage of guilt, his confusion about who he was and what he was and his shame to admit it. Even to himself.

Eydie, now having been properly configured, finally felt whole. Not too big but not too small, she felt just right. And very pretty with her perky boobs, long red hair and green eyes, thanks to the tinted contacts. She was on her knees, between her master's legs, servicing him using all of the knowledge and technique that she'd acquired and practiced over the preceding weeks.

Eydie was hampered by no such reluctance to use the word bliss. Bliss, it seemed, was the ideal expression of the unbridled joy she felt being free from Eddie's baggage.

Her world now revolved around serving her master in any way, and in every way he desired her to serve him and the elation she got from doing so. She had no wish to go back and take on any of that baggage ever again.

Even as she was reveling in her service to James, her master, Eydie felt a probing at her rear entrance. She was being lubricated and readied for penetration. Her reaction was spontaneous and reflexive. She didn't even have to think about it anymore. She raised her ass and relaxed her muscles to accept and welcome the impending invader even as she never missed a beat, never wavered in her slavish devotion to her master's pleasure.

As the tip of the invading member breached her opening, Eydie intuitively sensed, by its temperature and texture, that it was a synthetic phallus as opposed to one of flesh and blood. A small corner of her mind that was not devoted to pleasuring her master wondered who it was. But the curiosity was not enough to distract her from her task.

As it inched further and further in, Eydie realized that it was really quite large. Larger than any she'd previously taken. Though she'd been prepared for it by weeks of progressive training, there was a small measure of pain associated with the pleasure. Enough so that it finally began to distract her from her task.

Eydie felt her master's hand to the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair. He said to her; "That's it Eydie. Take it all in. You're my Good girl."

The words triggered a wave of joy that washed over Eydie just as the phallus bottomed out. Her head reared up leaving her master's cock behind and she heard; "Oh God!" escape from her own lips.

After holding for a few seconds, the phallus withdrew slightly then bottomed out again, withdrew a little further, then bottomed out again and again. The pain lessened with each successive thrust until only pleasure remained. Eydie had never felt so full before, nor never so fulfilled. She went back down on her master and immersed herself in the bliss. She felt an orgasm building even as she knew she could not release until given permission by her master.

After a while James broke Eydie from her reverie by withdrawing himself from her mouth, looking her in the eyes, he asked her; "Eydie dear, aren't you the least bit curious to know who it is that's fucking you right now?"

Eydie admitted that she was by nodding her head, but what she really wanted to do was to go back down on her master.

"Go ahead honey, take a look."

Eydie turned her head backward as far as she could to see who it was that was gripping her hips while fucking her with a giant strap-on. She was astonished and confused to see that it was Anna. Not Annie, the huge breasted, tattooed sex goddess that had supplanted her, but Anna as she had looked before all of the changes. Anna smiled her all too familiar smile while continuing to fuck Eydie with long even strokes and said; "Hey baby!"

Confused and unable to understand how or why this could be happening, Eydie turned back to James in hopes of some kind of explanation. "What...?"

James shushed her. "Anna has something to say to you Eydie. Just listen to her for a minute. Do this for me."

Eydie once again nodded in acquiescence to her master's wishes. Anna leaned forward to get her mouth as close as she could to Eydie's ear while continuing to fuck her in slow even strokes.

"It's time to move on baby. You belong to James now. What's past is past. We were good together but those people are gone now. Do you understand?"

Eydie managed to squeak out a "Yes." Her orgasm was very close, yet was still building in intensity as Anna increased her pace to bring Eydie even closer to the edge even as she continued to speak.

"Look at yourself baby. Look at how hot you are now! You're the perfect play-toy for James now aren't you?"

Eydie managed another yes.

"Who are you baby?"

The question confused Eydie. "W-what?"

Anna was now fucking Eydie hard and deep. The bed was swaying and Eydie's tender little nipples were brushing against the sheets.

"Go ahead and say it baby. Who are you?"

"I... I'm Eydie." And then to James; "Oh God master! May I cum please?"

James smiled. Happy with the progress of his new toy.

"Almost Eydie, honey. Anna has one more question for you."

Anna leaned over as far as she could while still maintaining her pace.

"What are you Eydie, baby? Say it. Say the words and you can cum."

The words came out of Eydie quickly. So quickly it was almost like one word;

"I am Eydie. I am my master's fuck toy!"

James smiled, satisfied. "That's my good girl! Yes. Cum for me my little slut!"

Eydie exploded into orgasm. It wasn't just an ejaculation. It was a full bodied convulsion that began deep within her core and expanded outward. It kept going and going until she thought she would pass out.

And then she did.

***

Doc and James had been joined by Katherine in the lab and watched as the supine figure on the table, still connected to a myriad of gadgets, convulsed. As the convulsions subsided, Doc checked the system status.

"That's it. Program over. She'll continue to sleep the rest of the day and into the night. Let's go ahead and get her unhooked."

Katherine, who had joined Doc and James to observe the last few minutes of Eydie's session, helped to unhook the gear from Eydie's limp body. Including the automated Fleshlight device that leaked a copious amount of semen when it was removed. While still sleeping, Eydie was given a sponge bath then taken to her room and tucked in for the night.

Doc, James and Katherine met in Doc's office afterward to discuss the plan for the following day. When they concluded Doc and James started working on the program while Katherine went to collect Jo.

While Eydie slept, her mind continued to replay the program in the form of a series of repeating dreams.

Chapter 13

Friday dawned with the echoes of dreams, every bit as vivid as those that had been earlier projected on the mind that now fully accepted itself as Eydie. Eydie, James' unapologetic sissy-slut. The smile on her face, even as she slept showed just how content she was with this new reality.

To be continued...