Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey lover!" Annie called to him, raising her over-sized sunglasses to the top of her head. "I woke up to an empty bed this morning. It's a shame. I think you would have liked what I'd planned for a wake-up call." She winked.

Mark continued walking to close the gap between him and Annie. "Sorry Annie. Something came up."

He pulled a chair from one of the nearby tables over to sit by her side.

Noting Mark's uncharacteristically morose demeanor, Annie cocked her head. "Sounds serious. What is it?"

Mark was sitting, facing Annie hunched over, his elbows resting on his knees, holding the clipboard facing him between them.

"Annie, and Anna if you're in there, there is no easy way to say this. Your parents have sued for custody of your children. I have with me here the agreement for you to sign, relinquishing your custody rights. We've explored all other options. This is the only way. I'm sorry."

Annie stared vacantly at Mark for just a moment. Then she flinched.

"Annie?"

Annie looked off in the distance. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"It sounded like a scream or something from somewhere."

"I didn't hear a scream, Annie."

Annie stayed still for a second as if listening still. Then it dawned on her where it was the scream had come from. An almost imperceptible, knowing grin turned up the corners of her lips. She sat up and turned towards Mark and held out her hands.

"Hand it over. I'll sign."

Annie heard the scream again, but this time she didn't flinch. She set the clipboard down on her knees and took the pen in her right hand.

Mark watched Annie, pen in hand, and poised to sign the document. She seemed to be struggling somewhat with it. Her hand would approach to sign only to pull back. That happened again two more times before, her hand shaking, and with a grimace on her face, she finally signed the document.

"There you go!" Annie said handing the document over to Mark.

Mark took the document and looked at the signature. It was kind of shaky but it would pass.

"I'm sorry Anna. But it's for the best."

Anna frowned. "It's Annie now, please, Mark."

"I'm sorry. Annie." Even though he'd said what he meant. Annie smiled. Mark turned to leave, signed document in hand.

"Do you have you leave Mark? I could use some company. I'll make it worth your while." She smiled with faux-coyness.

"I'd love to but I need to get these documents turned in and I have a meeting in ten minutes." He lied about the timing of the meeting, but he just couldn't face Annie right now and he feared that in his current condition he wouldn't be able to get it up.

***

Doc and James had spent the better part of two hours updating and refining the scope of Eddie's scheduled Thursday session to accommodate the new accelerated schedule. They were quite happy with the progress that they'd made and had, in fact, accomplished a great deal more than they'd anticipated. The extra work they'd done would lessen the amount of work required to make the same adjustments for Friday's more aggressive final push. If all went well, Eydie would be willing to do

anything to make a flight to Las Vegas to fulfill her destiny.

While working with James, Doc found that it had been very beneficial to have the end-user present for the actual programming process. He and James had been able to bounce ideas back and forth to refine and tweak the procedure in real time. The end result would be a much more tailored product than it would have been had the end-user merely filled out an on-line form. Doc made a note of that for future reference. Perhaps it was something that could be marketed as premium offering.

Doc and James were sipping coffee and discussing plans for the Friday session while Eddie, having been stripped down and still sedated, slept peacefully on the table next to them in the lab. The main computer was acting on the instruction set they had produced and was busy rendering the graphics for the session. It was an intensive process that stressed the computer's processing power. The cooling fans for each of the computer's eight processors were running at maximum RPM's. The ETA to the completion of the rendering was estimated to be another twelve minutes. It was time to begin preparing Eddie.

Doc began connecting the various probes to Eddie to monitor his brain wave activity and vital signs. James lifted Eddie's legs and strapped them into the stirrups built into the table. He then wheeled over the custom modified Athena's Ultimate fucking machine and latched it to the table. Manually priming the machine's built-in lubrication pump, he made certain that the dildo attached to the business end of the shaft was well lubricated. James then inserted it into Eddie and adjusted the limits of travel.

Doc strapped the VR goggles onto Eddie's head and inserted the earbuds. Finally, a fleshlight device exactly like the one that had come with Eddie's VR console, albeit with a generic vagina as opposed to the one molded from Anna's, was placed over Eddie's penis and secured to the upper, stationary shaft of the fucking machine to hold it in place.

Right on cue, the computer chimed signaling that it had completed the rendering process. Doc connected all of the accessories to the computer and waited as each one was recognized and passed connectivity tests.

Satisfied that they were good to go, Doc placed a small instrument, similar to those that a diabetic would use to check blood-sugar, up to Eddie's right fingertip. A light snap and a single drop of Eddie's blood rose to the surface. Doc placed a small glass tube to the drop and drew the drop of blood up into the tube. He then inserted the tube into an analyzer. Ten seconds later the analyzer told Doc precisely how much sedative remained in Eddie's bloodstream. Using this information Doc calculated the proper mix of chemicals and prepared his formula accordingly. It was time to administer the injection.

Doc inserted the needle of the syringe into a vein in the crook of Eddie's right arm and plunged the formula into Eddie's circulatory system.

Ten minutes later, satisfied with the readings on the vital sign monitors, Doc told James they were good to go. Doc offered to let James be the one to initiate the process. James pushed the green "START" button on the touchscreen monitor and a window popped up to display the process status and elapsed time.

After another ten minutes went by, Doc asked James if he was comfortable keeping an eye on Eddie's vital signs while Doc left to attend his meeting with Mark and Linda. James said that he was, so Doc told him to be sure to call him if any one of the conditions went from green to yellow, or if he had any question or concern at all. James assured him that he would. Doc left James and Eddie alone in the lab to attend his meeting.

James took in everything around him and marveled at the array of technology that was attached to Eddie. Having assisted in the program's creation, he had a pretty good idea of what Eydie was experiencing at that moment. His cock stiffened at the thought about that. Even now, Eddie's mind was being conditioned to meet James's own exacting specifications.

For the next three hours and twenty six minutes Eydie would exist in a dream world that would foreshadow her not too distant future. It was a dream world in which she derived ultimate joy by serving her master, the center of her universe. A dream world in which she had been physically configured to please. But mostly, it was a world in which she was finally free from the confusion, pain, guilt and anguish of her previous life.

Hours later, when Eddie awoke, and the realization set in that it was just a dream, the confusion, pain, guilt and anguish would return. Eddie would want desperately to return to that alternative world.

***

Doc made his way up to the second floor offices for his meeting with Mark and Linda to discuss Annie's situation. On his way he stopped off in the café to purchase a bag of chocolate chip cookies from a vending machine. He'd had nothing but coffee all morning and was famished.

While there he looked out the window, down at the poolside courtyard, at the subject of the meeting he was about to attend. Annie was out on a chaise, sunning herself. She really was a magnificent specimen. Colleen had really outdone herself on the physical enhancements. Hopefully he hadn't spoiled it by fucking up her psyche too badly.

When he got to Mark's office, Linda was already there, sitting on a couch that was along the far wall across from Mark's desk. They were already into a discussion about their own personal observations of Annie since the completion of her transformation at the clinic in Las Vegas. After greeting the two of them, Doc closed the door and sat on the couch next to Linda, while munching on a cookie.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. I haven't eaten all morning, had to stop and get something."

Mark said; "No problem, Doc. I appreciate you taking the time. How's Eddie coming along?"

Doc brightened. "Good actually. Got a lot done this morning with James' help. It gave me some ideas for future projects. I feel pretty confident about getting that signature tomorrow, the next stop will be Vegas. I've already put in a request for Dr. Schmidt to schedule Eydie for sometime early next week.

That'll really tip the scales.

"How about Annie? Did you get her signature?"

Mark tapped a manila file folder on the top of his desk. "Yeah, right here."

Doc detected the mix of relief and regret in Mark's reply.

"So, on to Anna." Mark said, turning to the business at hand.

"So, on to Anna." Doc agreed. He sat back. "I've been giving it a lot of thought and I think I know where I fucked up."

Mark: "Go on..."

Doc: "In an effort to preserve as much of Anna's original personality as possible, I began by walling off the various piece parts, in effect making them more distinct entities."

Mark interrupted. "What do you mean by piece parts?"

Doc continued. "Are you familiar with Freud's theory on the construct of the human psyche?"

Linda spoke up. "I am. I took some psychology in college. You're talking about the ego, the super ego and the id, right?"

Doc: "Exactly."

Mark: "Wait a minute. You lost me. What's a super ego?"

Doc explained. "The popular representation is that of the person with the devil on one shoulder, an angel on the other with the primary personality in the middle, the conscience if you will, mediating in the process of decision making. The devil represents the id, the angel represents the super-ego with the primary personality, the ego, deciding on a course of action. It's all a lot more complicated than that of course, but that's the basic idea."

Mark; "OK I follow you now."

Linda: "So Annie would be the devil in this case?"

"Yes, but not in the evil sense really. The id, Annie, operates on base instincts, impulses and the desire for instant gravitation. We all need that part of our personality if we're going to have any ambition at all.

Without the id we'd never get anything done. The trick is in achieving some kind of balance."

Mark: "OK I get it, so Anna would be the ego? Who's this super-ego?"

"Lets' just call her 'Good Anna' for lack of a better label. So you see, in the natural state of affairs, there is constant tension between Annie, instinctively seeking pleasure, and Good Anna trying to play it safe and keep things on the very conservative, straight and narrow. Then we have Anna, the ego, in the middle trying to keep everything in balance. As the theory goes, this goes on in all of us all the time.

"In working with Anna early on, I learned that when she was young, she was considered, by her parents to be a bit of a wild-child. She'd been disciplined throughout high school for her promiscuous behavior and in so doing had alienated most of her female friends, even as she remained very popular the boys."

Linda: "So early on, Anna tended to lean toward Annie, right?"

"Precisely. Then, about the time Anna started college, she seems to have had a change of heart and started paying more attention to 'Good Anna' and tried to follow a more conventional path. As you can imagine, that didn't sit well with Annie who suddenly found herself sidelined, denied the pleasures she had become accustomed to."

Doc continued, "If you follow Anna's history leading up to her involvement with us here in The Group, you can find several points along her path where Annie gained the upper hand and exerted herself: A brief tryst with her college roommate, her getting pregnant in her Junior year that led her to quit college and marry the baby's father, and then of course the affairs that ended her first marriage. Then she seemed to, with some effort, have regained some semblance of equilibrium when she met and then married Eddie and settled, happily it seemed, into the idyllic life of a wife and mother. She was managing to keep a restless Annie at bay.

"And that's when you entered the picture, Mark. You tipped the scales back towards Annie and she really started getting the upper hand.

"It appears to me now that in my attempt to wall off Anna's ego, I actually severed the communication between Anna and Annie. Annie saw this as an opportunity to seize control and now appears to have sidelined both Anna and 'Good Anna' and Annie is now ruling the roost."

Linda: "So what's the outlook on this Doc? Is Anna aware of what's happening? Is there any way of retrieving her? What happens if we don't?"

"All good questions. First, I'm quite certain that Anna is very well aware of what's going on and is watching it all unfold in abject horror. Powerless to do anything about it. When I observe Annie closely I can see an internal struggle taking place. I can see Anna make furtive attempts for control. You can see it in her eyes."

Mark interrupted: "I think I just saw that myself, this morning. When I presented the form to relinquish custody, Annie paused and claimed to have heard something. Then, while she was signing the document, she seemed to be having difficulty controlling the pen. Was that Anna?"

"Yes." Doc replied. "Most assuredly."

Doc continued, "Can we retrieve Anna? I believe so, but it won't be easy. Annie seems to be in no mood

to drop any of her defenses. I do believe though, that if Annie gets into a weakened state, say late night, or early morning slumber, or even post-coital bliss, that Anna could exert some level of control. It wouldn't surprise me if Anna was figuring some of it out even as we speak. It was in the immediate aftermath of sex that I observed this myself, even before I figured out what was going on. If you watch closely you can see a change come over Annie after an orgasm. I firmly believe that's Anna trying to come to the fore.

"As to what happens if we do nothing? That would be the worst case scenario. The path that Annie is on now, will undoubtedly lead to Annie's self-destruction taking both Anna and 'Good Anna' with her. It's imperative that we do something before we lose them all."

"This leads me to something you said earlier Mark, that really concerns me. You said that last night, Anna appeared to be high?"

Mark conceded: "I thought so at first Doc, but now I'm not so sure. There are so many aspects of Annie's personality that are unfamiliar to me, that I may be misinterpreting what I saw. I can tell you this, she had boundless energy last night, I crashed while she was still going strong. When I left her this morning, she was still crashed hard."

Doc: "Fair enough. It's something to keep an eye on anyway. I can tell you for certain though, that the only time she was not under our control..." Doc gestured toward Linda. "...was when she was filming scenes at the studio in Las Vegas. Lance has a bit of a reputation and he really seemed to take an interest in Annie."

Mark had a twinge of jealousy. He'd seen the scenes Annie had filmed with Lance and had seen what Doc has just described. What really bothered him though was that Annie seemed to be similarly smitten.

Linda broke Mark's reverie. "So what do we do? We need a plan."

Doc: "I've been thing about that. We've got Annie's big unveiling coming up Friday night. We know she's going to be used hard. We'll need to act late when she's exhausted and in a weakened state..."

Doc went on to detail his plan. Both Mark and Linda agreed that it sounded solid to them. But they'd need to act in a coordinated manner. The also agreed to keep it amongst themselves.

Satisfied that they'd settled on a course of action, the meeting broke up.

Linda decided to follow up on Annie's offer and pay her a visit out by the pool. She wanted to observe first hand some of the signs that Doc had detailed. Besides she hadn't had one-on-one time with Annie since Vegas. She missed her.

***

Linda first stopped to check in with housekeeping to make sure that they had the complete guest list for those who'd requested a room to stay over at the mansion for the upcoming Friday. Satisfied that everything was on track, she went to her apartment and changed into her pool attire. She then went downstairs and out to the courtyard.

As Linda approached Annie, lounging out on a poolside chaise, she noticed that Annie's signature red bikini bottoms were down, hanging from one ankle and the face of a petite blonde was firmly embedded between her legs. The blonde was going at it as though she hadn't eaten in weeks. Annie was wearing dark, oversized sunglasses, so it was impossible to tell if her eyes were opened or closed, or if opened, if she was watching Linda or the blonde. But she was wearing a great big smile.

Linda went and sat down on the empty chaise next to Annie and watched for about a minute before Annie finally turned to her and removed her sunglasses.

"Hey sweetie. I'm glad you could join me. Look! I found a new toy." Pointing at the head between her legs.

"I see that. Looks like she's doing a pretty good job of it."

"Yeah. She's really good. Not as good as you, but she's young yet. Her name is Jo. Some lady named Katherine brought her to me. Said she had some business to tend to and asked I could keep Jo occupied for a while."

"Ah! So you're doing Katherine a favor."

"Yep! Just trying to pull my weight around here." Annie winked.

Linda was well aware that Katherine and Jo were scheduled to arrive today. She'd had to make certain that their accommodations were in order. Katherine had some business with the group Thursday and Friday for the big event Friday night.

Annie said, "Hey! Linda, check this out."

Annie gently grasped Jo by the head and pulled her away from her task. She brought her face up and kissed her lips, tasting her own juices in the process. She looked into Jo's slightly unfocused eyes and said:

"Jo honey, show Linda your junk."

Jo stood to reveal a fully erect penis standing at attention between her legs. It wasn't huge by any means, but plenty respectable... considering. It was topped by a very visible drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. Linda wasn't surprised at all. She knew all about Katherine and Jo and the small, like-minded society that were a part of the group.

Annie sat up, wetted her hand by rubbing it up across her own well-lubricated pussy. She grasped Jo's cock and jacked it a couple of times. Jo responded with a sharp intake of breath. Annie got a big shit-eating grin.

"How cool is this? If you ask me, this is like the perfect play toy. Fully equipped for just about any contingency. Am I right?"

Annie then took Jo's cock into her mouth and made a few long, slow, very wet strokes until Jo whimpered audibly. She pulled away with a plop, went back to jacking Jo. Annie looked at Linda and asked, "Do you think if I'm really good and make the group a lot of money they'll give me someone like