Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 12

Story Info
Unintended consequences.
12.7k words
4.75
13.3k
9

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 12

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. It would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-11 of this continuation if you have not yet done so. Thanks again to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation, breast enlargement, crossdressing and feminization. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

I'd like to thank The_Paperbak_Writer, author of the Robert & Alexis series for helping me with my grammar, spelling and continuity, as well as providing some excellent recommendations on direction.

In this update;

Chapter 12 represents a real change of direction for this story from what I had originally conceptualized.

I had an ending that I was writing towards, but the closer I got to it, the less I liked it. Here it takes a bit of a darker turn. It will be interesting to see in the comments how well this is received (or not).

Thanks again to The_Paperbak_Writer for his input and suggestions that helped me to start considering some other directions and for providing feedback on where I was taking it. I'd also like to thank commenters, both public and private, who have contributed thoughts and ideas (not always with the intention of being constructive). You will find a few of those suggestions in here as well. So please keep them coming.

As always, please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world. Anybody having sex is at least 18 years of age, and despite all of the nefarious things being done to them, Anna and Eddie agreed to it all on the night they were initiated into the group. The true victims in this story are the couple's children. I deal with them as best I can, and as compassionately as I can in this chapter.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to comment. No matter how harsh. You never know, you may well help to make it a better story.

-NoWriterI

Chapter 12

Annie had returned late Wednesday accompanied by Doc and Linda on The Group's Gulfstream jet to The Group's mansion from Las Vegas. Her transformation from Anna, the pretty suburban housewife and mother, to Annie, the highly modified and insatiable slut-MILF was complete. Her big debut was scheduled for Friday night at the mansion.

The flight itself had been uneventful other than the fact that she'd fucked both pilots (One at a time of course.) and Bryce the flight attendant, in a "mile-high" scene filmed for her premium members. Once the filming had been completed, the cameraman set his camera aside before he fucked her too, while Doc and Linda looked on, both a little astonished at the extent of Annie's transformation.

Once the plane was back on the ground, despite all the sex that had taken place on the flight, Annie was still horny and intent, before the night was through, on showing her new-self off to Mark, still her Master (for the time being anyway). She headed straight to her room with Bryce in tow, pulling her luggage. Two large, brand new rolling suitcases containing the new wardrobe she'd been provided with while in Vegas.

Once in her room, Annie waited by the door while Bryce dragged the baggage into the room and hoisted the hard-cased luggage onto the bed. As he left, Annie thanked him by giving him an open-mouthed kiss to the lips and grope to his crotch through his trousers. She was delighted when his cock immediately stiffened with a single touch. She loved having that effect. She gave him a wink, an unspoken promise of another go at it sometime soon before sending him on his way.

As soon as Annie had shut the door behind Bryce, she went to one of the suitcases and opened it, tossing articles of clothing aside. (She'd put those away properly later.) She uncovered and withdrew the package that Lance had given her after their last scene together in Las Vegas.

Anna and Lance had performed several scenes together since they'd first met that day in the studio. The young porn stud had become infatuated with the newly minted MILF starlet and had pumped the director, Trey for any and all of the information he had on her. For her part, Annie had found herself becoming addicted to Lance's well-practiced and talented cock. Originally, Annie had been scheduled to work with several prominent porn studs during her time in Vegas, but Lance had actually paid Trey, the director to use Lance for all but one. During their time together, Lance had acted as a mentor of sorts in showing Annie some of the tricks of the trade, or rather, some of his tricks of the trade. Annie eagerly soaked in all that Lance was willing to impart. Lance was frustrated by the fact that either Linda or Doc always seemed to be hovering protectively around Annie. Finding a little privacy during some downtime between takes on their last day together, Lance presented Annie with a little parting gift. He showed her the contents of the box and explained how to use each. He'd suggested that she not mention the package to anyone else and told her he'd talk to her soon.

Now that she was back at the mansion, in the privacy of her room, Annie took the little box into the bathroom with her. First, she took care of some much needed business, then opened the case and withdrew a baggie of white powder and small tube. She poured some of the powder onto the open lid of the box, and just like Lance had shown her, she formed them into two neat lines. Placing the straw to one nostril, then the other she drew the lines of the powder into each. She tilted her head back, shaking it a couple of times and sniffed. The effect was almost immediate. She mimicked what Lance had done every time he'd snorted a line. She said; "Fuckin' A!" and giggled.

Anna had used cocaine before, in her college years but not with any regularity. She had given it up, considering it a passing phase of her youth. Annie, now feeling the energy and the power that it brought her, once again felt the excitement and vitality of her youth. It was an excitement that Anna had abandoned to become a mature, responsible adult.

Fuck that shit.

It was time to go show Mark the new Annie.

As soon as Mark opened the door, Annie got the response she'd hoped for and expected. Clothes were shed and he paid proper homage to her new physique.

They made it to the bed where she pushed him back and took his cock into her hand. She briefly made a mental comparison to Lance and found that it came up lacking. Curious. She thought. 'I remember it being bigger than this. Oh well, whatever, It's still a perfectly serviceable cock.' Annie set the thought aside and took Mark's perfectly serviceable cock into her mouth and their night began in earnest.

***

Eddie;

Thursday morning. I'd never even gone to bed. Never left the TV room for that matter. I'd discovered that now, as a premium member of Angel Annie's Official Fan Club, and the proud owner of a new TIE system AA360, all of the videos that I'd seen of Anna's progress since we'd been separated, plus several more that I'd never even seen before, were now available to me on the VR console. They weren't in 3D or full-immersion of course, but they were still all there in incredible detail. Including the one where Eydie had tended to Anna after her epic gangbang. I'd watched them all, in consecutive order, over and over, witnessing her inexorable descent, again and again with a mixture of profound agony and inexplicable arousal.

The one scene that had haunted me the most though, was the one in which Anna, having recovered from all of her surgeries and tattooed, had been completely made-over to her Annie look. She had been led to a set of mirrors to see herself for the first time. The camera zoomed in and focused on her face as she took herself in for the first time. You could see it. It was unmistakable. The instant Anna winked out and Annie took her place.

I watched that video in particular, over and over, and each time I did, I'd ejaculated the instant the transition took place. My response to it seemed absolutely Pavlovian. I'd come so many times over the course of the night that almost no semen came out. The well was dry. But the involuntary muscle spasms and the attendant feelings were still there. And every time I did, it only seemed to reinforce in me the notion that Anna, the woman that I had shared my life with, that I had intended to grow old together with, was gone. The closest I would ever be to my wife again was through the old videos of Anna and the new videos of the hyper-sexual being that had taken her place.

I cried for my loss even as I understood that my own life was being redirected, irreversibly into its own direction.

Finally, at about five in the morning, I collected myself and got dressed. I disassembled the VR system and hid it in a closet. I went upstairs to shower and to get ready for the day. It was going to be a long one. I needed to get the kids ready for school, then prepare myself for my day at the office. James' office, as Eydie. A process that took some time but always gave me a certain thrill on its own.

I was sitting at the island in our kitchen, having my second cup of coffee, thinking about all that had come of our lives, when my phone chimed. It was a text from James. I was to prepare myself as usual, but I wasn't to go into the office today. Instead, a car was going to be in front of our house at ten o'clock to pick me up. To take me where, he did not say.

I got the kids up and ready as usual, and piled them into Anna's SUV and took them to school. As they got out of the car, each of them hugged me in turn and said "Goodbye Daddy". Our little ritual.

I drove home, fighting back the tears that were still very close to the surface.

I got home, parked the car in the garage and came into the house through the garage door. No sooner had I gotten inside and set my keys on the kitchen counter, than did the doorbell ring. I checked the alert that my porch camera sent to my phone only to see a man in a dark suit waiting for me to answer. He had apparently decided to ignore the "no solicitation" sign over the doorbell button.

"Now what?" I said aloud and opened the door.

"Edward Lake?" He asked.

(By the way, I'll bet you didn't know until now that my last name is Lake, did you? Well, it is. And now you know.)

"Yes." I replied tentatively.

The man in the suit thrust a letter-sized manila folder at me. Confused, I took it from him.

"You've been served." He said and gave a brief nod. "Have a good day sir."

Then he turned and left me there, at the door, manila folder in my hand.

"Served what?" I asked. But he was already gone.

I shut the door and went back into the kitchen, sat down, and with trembling hands I tore open the envelope. Tears welled up in my eyes as I read the contents. Beginning today, Anna's parents had been granted full, temporary custody of the children, and were suing for permanent custody.

When the sobs finally subsided, I picked up my phone and did the only thing I could think of. I texted James.

"I need you."

***

James arrived thirty minutes later. A long black town car pulled up to the curb in front of the house. Eddie let him in without a word. He didn't have the energy nor the will to conjure up Eydie. James didn't seem to mind. Eddie handed him the envelope and James read it through, nodding occasionally as he did. When he finished he told Eddie, matter-of-factly; "I'm no lawyer, but it looks pretty straight forward and it looks as though they have a good case. The question is, what do you want to do about it?" He held up his hand before Eddie could say anything. "Don't answer right now. We have to think about this and consider what's best for all concerned. Sit tight. I'm going to make a call."

James pulled his iPhone from his jacket pocket and dialed.

"Hey Mark. We've got an issue... Yeah. Anna's parents are suing for custody of their kids... Yeah, I'm here with Eddie and he's pretty distraught... No, Eddie. At the moment anyway...Yeah me either, but we've got to talk about it... Uh-huh...That's my thinking too but I think we need to talk this through with Charles. This could cause some... exposure issues. Could you set something up with Charles? Better bring in Doc too and maybe someone from legal... Please make sure Doc has something ready to calm Eddie down... OK, I'm bringing him in now, we'll be there in about ninety minutes... OK, see you then."

James disconnected the call, returned the phone to his jacket pocket and gave a visibly distraught Eddie a rundown of the call and guided him out of the house and into the back of the car. James instructed the driver to head to the mansion with all due haste.

***

Mark ended the call with James and carefully returned the phone to the top of the nightstand. He needed to get up, but Annie's leg was draped over his, her head resting in the crook of his arm. She was softly snoring while literally drooling onto a tangled mess of twisted sheets. He didn't want to risk waking her up. For one thing he wasn't prepared to share the news he'd just received with her. He wasn't sure it would even register with her at the moment. But mostly because waking her would most likely just start her up again, and he wasn't sure he was up for it. He was exhausted and sore all over. He felt as though he'd been locked into a cage with a wild animal all night.

"Am I getting too old for this shit? God I hope not." He muttered under his breath.

Annie had come to his room shortly after the plane had landed, smelling of airplane air and sex. At first it was exciting. Though he'd known what to expect physically, seeing it in its entirety, up close and personal, was astonishing in its breadth. What he hadn't expected though was the totality of her psychological change. She was animalistic and sexually aggressive. She'd acted with the knowledge that she was now, quite possibly the hottest thing on the planet. (She'd been told so often enough.) As such, she knew that she was irresistible to every straight male, and a sizable portion of the female population as well. That knowledge had given her the confidence to take what she wanted knowing that, to her intended prey, resistance was futile.

For all of his power and confidence, Mark was really no different than any other mere mortal. Every cell in his body, every synaptic connection, responded to Annie as nature had programmed it to do. For the first few hours it was all very exciting. Like living his ultimate sexual fantasy. Then he began to tire. After a while he began to wonder if she had an off switch or if he could find some sort of off-ramp to this sexual thrill ride before they crashed or the engine exploded.

Mark then detected something else at work in Annie's energy and stamina. Some sort of chemical boost. Cocaine perhaps? That didn't make sense though. Doc would never have prescribed such a thing. Not to a commodity that had been so carefully cultivated at considerable expense. Anna, or Annie had been under the watchful eyes of both Doc and Linda while in Vegas. How would she have gotten such a thing? And why? He needed to talk to both Doc and Linda.

Mark noticed something else too. He missed Anna. Exciting as Annie was, it was Anna that had attracted him months ago, the reason she was even here in the first place. Doc had told him that he would keep Anna intact, but since Annie had entered his room and pounced upon him, he'd seen no trace no Anna at all. Again, he needed to talk to Doc. This wasn't the outcome that he'd expected at all.

But all that would have to wait. What James had just told him was cause for immediate concern. A possible threat to everything they were doing. It was something that he'd known was a possibility from the outset. Something he should have better anticipated and prepared for. He needed to gather the troops and call a meeting. He had only a couple of hours to do so.

***

James's car arrived at the mansion's service entrance. James helped Eddie out and to the back door. Eddie had stopped crying and was now in a more or less of a daze. Once inside Doc met them and directed them to his lab. Together they guided Eddie to the table and laid him down. Doc prepared a syringe.

"Is that really necessary?" James asked. "He's calmed considerably."

"It's precautionary." Doc replied. The syringe now poised, ready for injection. "That could change at any moment. We have to leave him alone to go meet with Mark and Charles. We don't want him wandering the halls while we do."

"Makes sense." James conceded.

Doc proceeded to inject Eddie with a fast-acting sedative. He and James waited just long enough to be certain the sedative was taking hold.

"Let's go." Doc said, while checking his watch. "I'd like to have a word with Mark before we meet with Charles."

Doc and James left a slumbering Eddie in the lab and headed for the elevators to take them to Mark's second floor office.

***

Mark finished getting ready and was heading out the door. He checked in on Annie. She hadn't moved since he'd extricated himself from her more than a half an hour earlier. Figuring she'd sleep until at least noon, he left the room to make the meeting.

He'd just shut the door quietly behind him and was heading down the hall when Doc and James rounded the corner.

"Hey James, Doc. How's Eddie doing?"

"Sleeping. For at least four hours." Doc replied. "What do you make of this situation, Mark?

"Mixed." Mark replied, rubbing his chin. "It was more-or-less inevitable if you think about it. I should have planned better for it. But if it goes well, it actually could work out for us. It would remove a major obstacle we've been trying to plan around for months and deliver Eydie to James here all the sooner."

Mark nodded to James, who nodded back.

"Still, I feel badly. I know we're supposed to be able to detach ourselves from things like this, but I'm the one that found Anna. I'm the one that started this whole ball rolling. It's going to haunt me I'm afraid.

"My immediate concern though is Charles. We don't yet know what grounds Anna's parents are basing their custody claims on. For all we know they may have hired an investigator who's dug up information on the group. Seems unlikely, but we need to consider the possibility. If there is a custody hearing, especially if there is some dispute, there may be some discovery that could put the whole operation at risk."

James, quietly following the conversation up to this point, took the opportunity to interject. "If you guys don't object, I'm going to let you take the lead here. While I have a stake in all this, you two are much more aware of the situation. If there comes a point where whatever influence I have with Charles will help, I'll jump in. But Otherwise I'll remain silent."

While Mark was still somewhat irritated by the fact that James had such influence over Charles, and he wondered why, he was appreciative of the gesture. "That's fine James. Thank you."

Mark to Doc: "Back to Eddie, what will you be able to do for Eddie? Can you make him forget? Can you make him not care? I know he's hurting right now."

Doc considered the question. "Forget? No, not forget. It'll take some time but I can mitigate the loss.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers