Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 15a

Story Info
Eydie gets her wish, Annie goes to Vegas, Doc makes to exit.
12.9k words
4.74
4.9k
6

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Blackmailed Couple II Chapter 15a

Eydie in Las Vegas:

The Mimado Clinic - Luxury Resort & Spa - Las Vegas, NV

"It was finally happening." She thought to herself. "My time had come."

Eydie was a bundle of nerves, from both excitement and anxiety. She had entered the clinic early. James had been asked to stay behind in the waiting area while she was escorted back to what they called the prep room by a clinician who had identified herself as Penny. The prep room was actually just a small area sectioned off by curtains suspended from a track in the ceiling. There was a hospital bed and a couple of chairs on either side. There wires and tubes hanging from a rack of equipment that was attached to the head of the bed. All in all, it was similar to, but much less elaborate than the set-up in Doc's lab back at the mansion. Eydie shuddered as she recalled her conflicting emotions each time she'd awoken in that lab of Doc's.

Penny's demeanor was all very professional. She was a petite, attractive woman with black hair that was tied up into a bun. The way that she was built up top led Eydie to believe she'd once been in her position herself. Penny handed her one of those typical hospital gowns, a little paper hat, a pair of big fluffy socks, and a large plastic bag. The gown was one of those light cotton things that ties in the back but never really covers anything back there. Eydie was directed to change into the gown, put on the hat and the socks, and to put her clothes into the plastic bag. Once she had done all that, she was to climb up onto the bed. Penny left the room, dragging the curtain shut behind her. Eydie changed into the gown, tying the straps in the back as best she could. She put her clothes into the bag and set it on the chair beside the bed just as she had been directed to do, then climbed up onto the bed which was configured into a sitting-up position. It was then she noticed how cold the room was. She hoped Penny might return with a blanket or something.

When Penny did return, without a blanket, she went through all of the preliminaries such as temperature, blood pressure etc. She made all of the appropriate notations on a tablet that she carried with her. She again left the room briefly and returned pushing a wheeled cart. On the cart was a tray with a cloth covering it. She then left the room again informing Eydie that Dr. Schmidt would be in shortly.

It wasn't too much later that Dr. Schmidt came in an introduced herself as the surgeon who was going to give Eydie her breasts. Eydie thanked her and told her how happy she was to meet her. She truly was. Dr. Schmidt asked Eydie to pull her gown down to her waist. She did. Dr. Schmidt examined Eydie's upper torso taking particular interest in her nipples which, thanks to Doc's treatments, were now a good inch long and very very sensitive. Doc had said they'd needed to be that long prior to the surgery because the implants were going to stretch the skin so much that her nipples would disappear altogether if we didn't build them up ahead of time. Had it been up to Eydie, she'd like to keep them that long. She thought they were awesome. She'd spent hours playing with them herself. Dr. Schmidt gently pulled on Eydie's left nipple which which had the effect of eliciting an immediate erection of her remaining male part. Dr. Schmidt just chucked to herself and said "Amazing."

Dr. Schmidt then sat back examining Eydie as an artist might an empty canvas. She pulled a marking pen from the pocket of her smock and began drawing in Eydie's chest. She then sat back and appraised her work. Seemingly satisfied, she put the pen back into her pocket.

"Okay Eydie," Dr. Schmidt finally said. "Are you ready for this?"

"Oh yes Dr." Eydie enthused. "So very ready."

"Okay, I brought something to show you." She went to the cart and pulled the cloth from the tray to expose two opaque disks. She picked one up and handed it to Eydie. "These are what I'm going to be putting into you this morning. Not these exactly, but a couple just Ike them. They are 325cc high profile silicone. These are somewhat larger than 250's that we were originally planning to go with, but speaking with James, we decided to move up to these."

Eydie held it in her hand, feeling it's heft and squishing it a bit. Dr. Schmidt must have seen something in the reaction that crossed Eydie's face. "Do you have a question Eydie?" She asked.

"Well, Dr. I was wondering if, ah, if I couldn't get something more like what Anna got."

Dr. Schmidt puzzled for a few seconds. She got a confused look on her face. "Anna?" But then it dawned on her. "Oh... Oh God no!" She said with a slight chuckle. "Honey, if I put anything near that size in you, you're skin would be stretched so tight it would tear like tissue paper. No. I'm sorry if you're disappointed, but this is as big as we dare go. At least for now."

"For now?" Eydie asked.

"For at least a year anyway. By then, your skin will have adjusted and be able to accommodate more and we can push out a bit further. I'll speak with James about it. If you're still interested after a year or so, we'll discuss it. But you do understand James gets to make that decision, right?"

"Of course."

"Okay then, to continue, what I'll be doing this morning is to make a little incision, here and here," she pointed to two places along the areas she had marked on Eydie's chest. "And insert the implants up into place. The marks I have just made are to guide me as to their placement. To make sure I keep you symmetrical. We don't want you walking around all lopsided.

"I'll be placing them over the muscle as opposed to under. That way I don't have to cut, then stitch up your muscle. That will reduce you're post-op discomfort and make for a much quicker recovery.

"That is not to say you won't be uncomfortable though. I won't lie to you, you're going to be quite sore, at least for a couple of days or so. We'll manage that with pain medication though, and get you up and around as quickly as possible. After about a month though, you'll forget what it was like before having them. Do you have any further questions?"

Eydie did have one question about something she had been fantasizing about, but was a little embarrassed to ask the Dr. This, however was her opportunity though, so she went ahead with it. "When it's all over and I'm all recovered and everything, will I be able to... uh... you know, uh... titty fuck?"

"Oh yes." Dr. Schmidt smiled and replied. "You'll have a nice little cleavage for that, my dear. But it will be a little too painful for that for a while, but you'll know when the time is right. And my sense from James is that he cares enough about you to not have you do something before you're ready."

"Yes. That's true. Thank you Dr." Eydie said contentedly. "I'm ready now."

"Very well then, I'll go get the OR ready and have Penny come get you all prepared for the operation." She picked up my hand and held it in here's for a moment. "I'll see you in there in a few minutes."

And with that she was gone. Penny returned shortly after that and without a word, started working to put an IV needle in Eydie's arm. Then she placed a little lighted clip thing to her finger, then looked up at one of the instruments at the head of the bed until she was satisfied it was working correctly. She then went to the foot of the bed and strapped on some kind of boots over Eydie's feet. They went up her claves up to just below her knees. Penny finally spoke; "You'll like these. These will massage you're legs, and they're heated. Their real purpose is to reduce the chance of clots forming, but they feel nice while they're doing it." She pushed a button on the machine they were connected to and it started humming. Then the boots started pumping up then releasing. She was right. It felt nice.

"Allrighty then, are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes." Eydie replied emphatically.

Penny went and pulled the curtain back then came to behind the head of the bead. It turns out the bed was motorized and she ended up driving it out into the room. As the bed approached a set of double doors they swung open automatically and she expertly steered it down a short hallway then took a sharp turn though another set of automatic doors and into the room where Dr. Schmidt and a couple of other people were waiting. They were all gloved and masked, each busy doing whatever their specific job entailed. Penny maneuvered the bed into position under a large lighted panel suspended from the ceiling then set the breaks.

"See you on the other side." Penny said as she patted Eydie on the shoulder. She then left the room, doors closing behind her.

While Dr. Schmidt and one of the other people in the room set to work organizing instruments, the third person came to Eydie at the head the bed. "Good morning Eydie," He said. "I'm Dr. Myers. I'll be your anesthesiologist today."

"Good morning Dr." Eydie croaked out. She was still excited but the nervousness was beginning to overtake the excitement.

"Just relax for me Eydie," He went on. "This is going to be a piece of cake. You'll see. I'm going to slip the mask over your nose and mouth," It was clear plastic with a tube attached. "I want you to take a couple of deep breaths, then just breathe normally for me. Okay?" Eydie nodded. She took a couple of breaths then did her best to breathe like she normally would, which is surprisingly difficult when you have to actually think about it. There was no discernible odor Eydie could detect in the gas except for maybe a hint of plastic from the mask itself. She figured it must just be oxygen or something.

"Okay Eydie, I'm now going to inject something into your IV port here. You're going to feel a little warmth in your arm when I do. But don't be alarmed. It will dissipate quickly. Ready?"

Again, Eydie nodded her assent.

"Son-of-a-bitch! That was NOT "a little warmth!" Eydie thought s she flinched from the searing pain traveling up her arm. It burned like hell! Doc's injections had never felt like that! Dr. Myers gently held Eydie to the table reassuringly with an hand to her chest. He was right about one thing though, it did did dissipate quickly. But that was the last thing Eydie remembered for a while.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back at the mansion

Mark sighed as he escorted Annie up from Doc's lair, down in the bowels of the mansion to Charles Jr's to floor conference room. She was a vision of molten sex. She had on a red top that was stretched so tightly as to be virtually transparent, leaving nothing to the imagination. The top ended just below her enormous breasts leaving an expanse of taut skin between that and the top of her white short shorts. Mark couldn't help but notice that in the back, the shorts were so short that it allowed the clefts of her ass to peek out below the hem. They took the elevator up to the penthouse level, where Charles' office and adjoining conference room were located. Upon finding the conference room door closed, Mark knocked.

"Come!" Charles' voice boomed from the other side of the door.

"Christ!" Mark thought to himself. "Who does he think he is? Jean-Luc Fucking Picard?"

Mark opened the door to Charles' 'ready room', allowing Annie to proceed in before him. In the room, Charles was seated at the far end of the long, polished conference table. To his right, was Lance, flanked by two men in suits. All three guests arose as Annie entered the room. Charles remained seated. Lance was also in a suit, which looked awkward and ill-fitted on his large, lanky frame in contrast to those of his impeccably tailored cohorts.

Annie's face lit up upon seeing Lance and she ran to his side. They shared a sloppy kiss that lingered much longer than it needed to, as far as Mark was concerned. Anna took the seat to Lance's left, displacing one of Lance's better dressed companions, who simply moved one chair down, never once taking his eyes from Annie's tits.

Charles made brief introductions of Mark to Lance, Lance's lawyer and his business manager respectively. Mark started to take a seat at the near end of the conference table, but was interrupted by Charles. "That won't be necessary Mark. This won't take long.

"The transaction is complete. Our guests will be departing immediately. It has been agreed that Annie will return here, to the mansion, every other Wednesday to fulfill the contractual obligations to our group. Other than that, she is now the sole property of the newly formed, Lancer Entertainment consortium, of which our group owns a sixty percent share. The request for maintenance, made by you and Doc has been approved and agreed not to exceed sixty minutes after each visit. You are dismissed."

Mark stood speechless, his jaw practically hitting the floor, as his mind tried to comprehend the abruptness of what had just occurred. He stayed there motionless for several seconds before Charles repeated, "I said, you're dismissed. Goodbye Mark."

Mark left the conference room, closing the door behind him. "Shit!" He said to himself. Not knowing what else to do, he went one floor below to the cafe, got himself a coffee and took a seat by the windows overlooking the courtyard below. He stayed there several minutes, contemplating the future and his place in it, when he saw a helicopter rising from the helipad just beyond the courtyard. And, with that, Annie, and Anna, were gone.

~~~~~~

Linda's Crisis of Conscience

Linda was back in her room, having just completed her morning rounds. It had been a long night and Linda was tired. Tired and troubled. She'd been feeling troubled for some time, but the events of last night and this morning seemed to bring it all spilling out onto the surface.

The windows in Linda's room faced the same direction as those Mark was facing up in the cafe. She had seen the helicopter lift off from the pad and turn towards the east, away from the mansion. Linda knew that Annie was gone. Anna was gone. Sold off like so much chattel.

This was not the group that Linda had signed on to. Sure, Charles Senior had been a sadistic old fuck. And sure, they had stretched the limits of morality and legality. But this? What was going on under Charles Junior, was something different. Something darker. Beginning with the disappearance of Nick. Not that she missed Nick. Not at all. But this? This was outright human trafficking, Epstein territory. Making Linda, what? Ghislaine Maxwell?

No. Fuck that! She couldn't be part of this.

The one saving grace that separated her situation from the whole Epstein affair, she supposed was that no one associated with the group had ever been below the age of consent. But then, she considered, 'What of consent?' Linda knew that there were tapes. Tapes of both Anna and Eddie agreeing to turning their lives over to the group. She didn't know much about the law, but she was pretty sure if word got out, those tapes wouldn't count for much.

Once someone started fucking with your mind, like Doc did, and once your personality is ripped from you and another installed in its place, consent doesn't would hardly matter. Linda was pretty sure if Anna could, she would say she hadn't consented to what had happened to her. And what had happened to Eddie? No way.

But what to do?

Linda knew that she couldn't take her concerns to the authorities. There were highly placed members of both local and state government that were members of the group that would run interference for any investigation. They had done so in the past when the need arose. She'd even worked with them to make the arrangements. She had no reason to believe that they were aware of the more sinister goings on, but she had no particular reason to believe that they were not either.

Could she just leave, she wondered? Just sneak out to the main road, hitch a ride and be gone? That was not a likely prospect either. Aside from the fences, gates and security, the group's reach and resources were such that it practically assured that she would be caught and returned. Then what? Doc would stick her with a needle? Then the next thing she knew, she'd be sold and shipped off to the highest bidder somewhere. No. That wouldn't work either.

Then she had another thought. She sat up to her computer and was about to perform a search, but stopped herself. She'd worked with the IT department enough to know that internal communications were monitored. Not actively, but she knew that there was a server that watched for key words and phrases, stuff like that, and then it sent out alerts. As far as Linda knew, she wasn't under any kind of suspicion, but she'd need to be careful.

That's when she remembered it. Linda shut down her computer, left her room, crept down the hall and let herself into Anna's room. She went to the dresser, removed the bottom drawer. There it was, right where Anna said that Annie had kept her stash. The drugs were all gone, but the phone was still there along with it's charger. She powered it up to find that it even had about a fifty percent charge left on it. She opened up the settings and looked. Bingo! It had been pre-configured with a VPN.

Linda took the phone with her back to her own room and started her search. It only took her about 30 minutes to find what it was that she was looking for. She searched for, and found the private messaging app and typed out her message:

Anna needs your help. Sold to Lance Longfellow, (pornstar). Likely at his home in Las Vegas. Be careful. Much security. Dangerous people. Do not trust local government.

She took a deep breath then pushed send, hoping it would reach the intended recipient.

"Now what?" Linda asked herself. "I know I need to get out of here somehow."

~~~~~~

Somewhere in a suburban, middle class neighborhood, approximately sixty miles Southwest of the Group's mansion.

Bill Cooper sat alone, sipping his coffee in the solitude of his study. It was a Saturday morning so it was well before his wife Molly and the kids had gotten up.

The kids. Bill sighed. He loved his grandchildren but they shouldn't be here. They should be at home with their parents and He and Molly should be looking forward to retirement, not starting another run of parenthood.

Bill was ruminating about the events of the past few weeks.

Bill wasn't really so much surprised by the recent actions of his daughter Anna. Since puberty hit, she had always been trouble, a wild child, always seeming to hook up with the wrong kinds of people and getting into some kind of trouble. But Bill had thought, hoped really, that Anna had finally found stability and her rock with Eddie. Eddie had always seemed so steady and grounded, 'Steady Eddie' he'd called him. Eddie had always been so dedicated to Anna, almost slavishly so. Perhaps that is what had finally been his undoing. Still, Bill had to believe that something must have gone terribly wrong.

The nagging feeling that Bill had that something had gone terribly wrong began when Anna and Eddie started to leave the kids with he and Molly more and more often. It became a flashing neon sign when a colleague at work had alerted him to a video on that porn site. At first he'd told himself that the radically enhanced and tattooed starlet in the video must have been just some freaky doppelgänger, or some kind of "Bizzaro Anna". But the resemblance was just too strong to be coincidental and her voice pattern of speech had just sealed the deal.

But how the hell could that have ever happened? Bill couldn't imagine that Eddie would ever have approved of that in any way. But, as Bill recalled, Eddie himself had become evasive and less communicative, leaving the kids with he and Molly more and more with either nonsensical explanations or no explanation at all.

Bill hadn't told Molly about finding the video, it would have crushed her. What he did do was to go see his lawyer for advice on how to go about locating Anna. His Lawyer suggested that Bill get in touch with a private investigator and he provided him with the contact information to several reputable firms he had used in the past.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers