Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 15a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Chris, it's me... Yeah, we're in. Landed about a half hour ago. We're on our way now. Be there in..." He checked his watch. "... another half hour or so depending on traffic. You got everything all set up? ... Okay, good. Give us a few then just come on up... Okay. See you then."

Lance disconnected the call then settled in to enjoy Annie's expert ministrations.

After just a few minutes of that, Lance pulled Annie up, off of his now, fully erect, and glistening member. Grabbing her top, he pulled it up and off, over her head. Annie's surgically enhanced, pierced and tatted tits sprang free. She had traveled braless at Lance's insistence. She had drawn a lot of attention on the flight and in the airports, which was exactly what Lance wanted. Exposing herself like that in public had given Annie a thrill and she was now as horny as hell.

Annie knelt upright, staring Lance directly into his eyes. She cupped her tits, squeezing them together seductively, her thick, pierced nipples protruding between her index and middle fingers. In order to aid in lubrication, Annie allowed a stream of saliva out, past her puffy lips and down into her expansive cleavage. She then separated her breasts, just enough to allow Lance to place his dick between them, then closed them back in on him. She began to slide up and down, slowly fucking Lance with her tits. To Lance the feeling of his cock sliding in between the soft fleshy mounds was incredible.

This was her new favorite thing to do. She loved watching Lance's cock disappear down between her folds only to pop back up into sight. Lance had begun to gently pull on her nipple piercings adding a whole nother level of excitement for Annie.

After a while Annie bent her head down and stuck out her tongue to lick the underside of Lance's cock as it emerged from between her tits, she then opened her mouth to engulf the crown on the upswing, sucking on it so that there was an audible 'pop' when it came back out.

Annie could tell Lance was getting close so she intensified her efforts to bring him off. When he did he deposited a large quantity of cum all over Annie's neck, chest and between her tits. It was a look that gave them both a great deal of satisfaction.

After a moment of rest, Annie cleaned off Lances cock with her mouth leaving it clean but damp. Lance pulled up his pants, tucked himself back into place and zipped, buttoned and belted. Annie was looking around for something to clean the cum from her chest, but Lance told her to leave it. He liked the way it looked on her. So Annie pulled her top back on, tucking her breast's back into place within the constricted confines of her tight, stretchy top, being careful not to disturb the gobs of semen that were now starting to drip down into her cleavage for all to see. If that's what Lance wanted, she would wear it like a badge of honor.

Annie got back up onto the seat and snuggled in next to Lance.

"Lance, honey, who is Chris and why do we have to meet him right away? I was hoping we could spend the day fucking at your place."

Lance turned to look at Annie, though he was distracted still by the load of cum still scattered across her chest.

"Oh, don't worry about that, babe. There will be plenty of fucking I can assure you.

He continued, "Chris is my main media guy. The first thing I need to do is to publicly announce to my fans my new agreement with BAD in a video message. I'll then publicly claim you as my prize in the venture by fucking the shit out of you."

Annie considered that for a moment and felt proud to be considered a "prize" to be claimed. To have it consummated publicly for Lance's fans only added to the thrill.

Shortly thereafter, the car pulled up to the building that Lance owned. Lance lived in a 2nd floor loft just off of the strip in Las Vegas. His apartment was just above a storefront that he leased out to a specialty stripper clothing store. That was something that would be important since Annie needed a whole new wardrobe and nothing off-the-rack would ever fit Annie again.

Pedestrian traffic on this particular block was not as heavy as that on he strip, but there was still plenty, with all of the specialty shops that lined the street. Lance opened the curbside door of the limo and held it open for Annie to emerge.

People in Las Vegas are accustomed to all kinds of sights and all manner of beautiful, scantily clad women, their assets, be they natural or enhanced, virtually on display for all to see. Even in that environment, Annie stood out, both figuratively and literally. Her tight red top stretched to transparency, did little to hide what was underneath. Her nipples and piercings were clearly visible through the sheer material, the outlines of her breast tattoos openly evident. Her tight white short shorts were equally revealing, her cameltoe was conspicuously obvious.

Even as inured as the people on the street were to the sights of Vegas, traffic stopped, and conversations ceased as they stopped to gawk at Annie as she emerged from the limousine.

Annie's posture, as it had been programmed by Doc back in the mansion, was erect, her back arched, shoulders back so as to proudly accentuate her outrageously large, jutting breasts even more so than the surgery had rendered. Annie exulted in the attention of the passers by. There was a growing dampness evident in her cameltoe that provided an indication of her level of arousal.

As Lance escorted her to the door, Annie exaggerated her gait so as to cause her breasts to bounce slightly with every step.

There was a slight breeze on the hot air that had caused a cooling effect on Annie's chest as the semen evaporated leaving behind a white scaly residue.

Lance escorted Annie to a door just off to the side of the specialty shop storefront. The door was nondescript with only an address above and a doorbell/camera combination along the side. The camera was equipped with face recognition software. When the camera identified Lance upon his approach, it sent a signal to the door lock causing it to buzz. Lance opened the door for Annie stepping aside as she entered.

The couple entered a small corridor. Half way down the corridor was an elevator door. Like the door outside there was a doorbell/camera along he side of it also. And like the one outside, it too was capable of face recognition. The elevator door opened and Lance motioned Annie inside. They took the short trip up to Lance's loft.

The elevator door opened directly into Lance's apartment, right between the kitchen to the right, and the main living area to the left. A hallway dead ahead led to the two bedrooms. Lance stepped to the kitchen island. He emptied his pockets onto the countertop. Taking off his suit coat he hung it over one of the chairs. After removing his tie, he did the same with it.

Lance turned to Annie and said, "If you'd like to freshen up after the trip, the main bedroom is to the left." He motioned toward the hallway. "I asked the ladies from the shop downstairs to send up something I thought you could wear. I had them use your measurements that the group had forwarded to me. I hope it fits." He gave a sardonic smile, "They were... impressed by your dimensions. They said in order to provide you with a wardrobe that truly fits, they'll need to have you come down to measure you properly. We have an appointment with them this afternoon. They're very anxious to meet you."

Annie stepped up closely to Lance. She placed her hands upon his broad chest and said, "I'd love to clean up a bit, thanks. As much as I love the pearl necklace you just gave me..." she referenced the splotches of dried cum on her chest. "... I doesn't seem to have held up to the heat so well."

"Ah well..." He replied. "... I can always give you another." He swatted her ass playfully as she left for the bedroom. Annie giggled.

Annie entered the bedroom. On the bed she saw the outfit that had been laid out for her. It was a gloss black, faux leather, mini dress. The dress had an over-sized zipper down the front and see-through panels up the sides made of some kind of stretchy material. The elastic sides, she decided, were an attempt to provide some accommodation for her over-sized breasts. Annie figured, with a knowing smile, that she'd surely put their elasticity to the test.

Next to the outfit that had been laid out for her there was also a large box, inside of which was a pair of matching faux leather, thigh-high platform boots. Taped to the top of the shoe box was an envelope with Annie's name on it.

Annie opened the envelope and took out the handwritten note from inside and read it:

Annie,

Please accept these as our welcome to Vegas gift to you. We did our best using the measurements we had available to us. We hope they will do until we can get you properly fitted.

We are very much looking forward to our appointment later this afternoon when we can carefully inspect every inch of you!

Love,

Abbey and Mia

Owners, Alluring Attire & Creations

"How nice!" Annie thought. "That ought to be fun!"

Annie turned and stepped into the en suite bathroom. There she found an array of toiletries and make-up all laid out for her, in all of her familiar brands and styles.

Annie turned on the water in the large tiled shower to allow it to warm up. She disrobed, stuffed her hair into the provided shower cap and stepped into the shower, where she spent several minutes letting the soap and water rinse of the grime from their travels. She spent a little extra time soaping up and massaging her breasts while she washing off the remaining semen that Lance had deposited on her chest and tits.

Emerging from the shower she dried herself with a towel, removed the shower cap and shook her hair out. Taking the time to check herself out in the mirror she marveled again at the sexy creature that was looking back at her. She could hardly believe it was her. She caressed herself from her breasts to her hips, and turned left then right to check herself in profile. Annie loved the look of her boobs from the side. Add to that the piercings and the tattoos, it all screamed 'fuck me!'. Which is exactly what it was that she needed, right now!

Annie returned the the bedroom and picked up the dress that had been generously left there for her and pulled it over her head tugging it down into place. She stood before the mirror to check the fit as she adjusted the dress, what there was of it, into place. It was so short it barely covered the curves of her ass, but failed to do so nicely. There was no underwear provided, but that was hardly a surprise as she hardly remembered the last time she'd worn any.

Annie pulled the zipper up the front of the dress, carefully adjusting and tucking her breasts into position as she went. She only got about half way up before the elastic sides reached their limits and she could go no further. But the result was impressive even to her eyes. Her boobs were squished together, looking as if bursting to spring free, exposing a large expanse of cleavage.

Next came the boots. She pulled them from the box and put them on, pulling them up past her calves and up to her mid-thighs and zipped them up. When she stood she found that the platforms of the boots added at least four inches to her height. The heels another two inches to that. She was a little unsteady on them at first, but adjusted to them quickly.

Annie then went back into the bathroom where she reapplied her make-up and brushed out her hair. Satisfied with the results, she went back into the bedroom to put her new shoes on, and checked herself in the mirror again. The height of the heels only enhanced the shape of her legs and ass. "God I love being me!" She said aloud to herself.

... to be continued.