Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 15a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Judy was beginning to catch her breath after Doc's most recent assault. She was now covered in a fine sheen of perspiration, tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes. "No. Please, no." She managed to utter through quivering lips.

"Well, we'll just have to see." Doc's voice took on a slightly more conciliatory tone. "It kind of depends on how cooperative you are. I need some information from you and then we'll see what I can do for you."

Doc hit Judy with another jolt of the vibrator on 'High' and held it there as she thrashed against her restraints. He continued to hold it there until he could tell she was struggling to achieve an orgasm to get some relief from the relentless assault of the vibrator. It was an orgasm, badly needed, that she could not achieve despite her desperate attempts to do so. Tears of frustration were now rolling down her cheeks. Doc then turned the vibrator off and set it aside.

"Oh God! Oh God, please!" Judy cried for relief. She continued to try to dry hump against the withdrawn and absent vibrator as though it were a phantom appendage.

"Oh dear Judy! It seems that I maybe have forgotten one little detail." Doc said in a mockingly, conciliatory manner. "There may be one 'suggestion' that I have placed into your subconscious that is not dormant, but is very much active. You see, that one little instruction is preventing you from achieving the orgasm you so desperately want right now, unless and until I give you explicit permission to do so." He picked up the vibrator again, switched it on and placed it firmly against Judy's clitoris. She immediately started to buck and thrash against it again. He held it there for what seemed to Judy to be hours but in reality was only about two minutes while she again, desperately attempted to get relief that would not come. What he'd just told her must have registered because she began to beg him to let her cum.

"Oh God! Please! Please!"

"Please what Judy? I need to hear you ask for it explicitly."

Judy's writhing and thrashing was becoming frantic. "Please let me cum, PLEASE!"

Doc eased the vibrator speed back down to 'Low' again but continued to hold it into place.

"Okay Judy, I'll let you cum. But I need to ask you a couple of questions first."

Judy's thrashing had become less urgent with the lowering of the vibrator setting, though the writhing continued unabated. She was beginning to catch her breath again.

"What? What do you want?" She asked.

"You sent a text after last evenings performance. I need to know who you sent that text to and what you said."

"Morton Cox." Judy blurted out immediately.

"Morton Cox? I don't know a Morton Cox. Who is Morton Cox?" Doc asked, perplexed.

Calmer but still very much aroused and in need for relief, Judy responded, "He's a private detective."

Doc was alarmed. This was more serious than he had thought. A private detective snooping around could destroy everything.

Doc asked, "How do you know this Morton Cox Judy?" Concern was evident in his tone.

"He came to my office looking for a missing person."

"Who, Judy? Who was he looking for?"

"He was looking for someone named Ashley Martin. She was a client of mine and Mr. Cox thought that I may have referred her to a group I worked with. I work with several groups but I keep that information confidential. I take client confidentiality seriously and I told him I didn't know what he was talking about."

Doc's concern became red hot. He remembered Ashley Martin. Ashley had been one of his earliest projects, his first real stunning success as he recalled. She was a real stunner. Ashley had been brought to the group through Mark some two years prior just as Anna had been more recently. After Doc had done his work on Ashley, one particularly wealthy member had become infatuated with Ashley and had offered Charles Sr, the leader of the group at the time, an outrageous amount of money for her. It was the first time that any such transaction had ever been contemplated by the group. Charles accepted and let the sale go through. Doc recalled that the wealthy member had arranged for a new identity for Ashley and had spirited her out of the country, no one knew where to, and no one had seen either Ashley nor her purchaser since. Prior to approving the transaction, Mark had assured all concerned that Ashley had been thoroughly vetted. He reported that her parents had died a year before in an automobile accident and that she had no other close family. Mark also reported that Ashley had terminated her engagement to her fiancé prior to Mark's bringing her to the group. In the resignation letter that had been crafted for Ashley, she announced to her employer that she was going away with her new lover.

There should have been no loose ends as applied to Ashley. The fact that someone had hired an investigator to locate Ashley and that an investigator had somehow traced Ashley to Judy and Judy to the group was an ominous sign. Doc had to know more.

Judy's writhing and whimpering brought Doc back to the here and now.

"Judy, what did you tell Mr. Cox about Ashley?"

"I told him that I had counseled Ashley after the deaths of her parents and also with some issues involving her fiancé but that's all. There was no referral..... Oh pleeease!"

"Just a few more questions. What did you tell Mr. Cox about this group?"

"Nothing. At least not at the time since I have clients here and I consider it a private matter between myself and my clients."

"What did you say in the text you sent to Mr. Cox last evening, Judy?"

"I told him that there was something going on with one of the groups I work with and that I would tell him more later. But that's all. I didn't tell him what group or where I was. The next thing I know I woke up here. I never told him anything more.... May I cum now please?"

Doc considered the implications of what Judy had just told him. Assuming she'd told him everything, this Mr. Cox still did not know what or where the group was. But Doc was pretty sure it was only a matter of time before the house of cards came tumbling down. He knew he needed to begin to initiate his exit strategy. Once he'd turned Judy, he could get her to assist him. He needed just one more piece of information first.

"Judy, what is the passcode to your phone?"

"What?"

Impatient, Doc hit her with another burst of 'High' until he thought she might damage herself with the thrashing about, then turned it off.

"Just give me your passcode then I'll let you cum, I promise."

"OK, OK." She panted. "8-1-8-2-6-5" Judy surrendered assuming Doc would keep his promise.

Doc set the vibrator aside for a moment, picked up Judy's phone and punched in the code. Satisfied that he was past the phone's security measures he smiled to himself. Now that he'd gotten what he needed from Judy it was time to let her go. After all, a promise is a promise.

"OK Judy, Thank you. I'll allow you to cum now. Before I do though, you need to know one more thing.

"Remember all those other instructions I told you about? The instructions that, once turned on will change you permanently?"

"Yes." Judy replied, still anxious to get her promised orgasm. "Please don't."

"Well, what you need to know is that the trigger to start those instructions to take over your mind is your own orgasm. So, when you ask for me to allow you to cum, you will be turning over your mind and body to me, permanently. In effect, your final act of free will will be to surrender your free will. Do you understand?"

"No. Please don't do this." Judy cried. "I'll do whatever you want."

Doc just smiled and switched the vibrator back on for the final assault. "You'll do whatever I want anyway, Judy. This way there will be no ambiguity. No changing you're mind, as it were." He chuckled at his little word play. "The new Judy will be incapable of defying or double-crossing me. The new Judy will be wholly devoted to me, mind, body and soul. If it's any consolation you will be very very happy in your new reality. Now, are you ready to cum my dear?" He asked, holding the vibrator firmly into place.

"No! No please. No!" She pleaded, though still humping herself against the vibrations.

Doc leaned in close to Judy. "Your fate is in your own hands now, Judy. Just let me know when you're ready and you can begin the next chapter of your life. I can tell you this; When you're finally ready for that orgasm I've promised you, it will be like none you've ever had. A literal 'mind-blowing' experience." He laughed at his little joke. It was a laugh that revealed the mad scientist that he had become.

Soon Judy's body became rigid, her arms and legs trembling. Her eyes were scrunched shut and Doc could tell that she was putting every ounce of her effort into forestalling the inevitable.

Doc leaned in closer so that his mouth was right next to her ear. "Just let go, Judy. I promise you that you will be a happier person. All of your needs will be met. You will have no more cares or worries."

Doc noted that Judy seemed to relax a little. He could tell that she was beginning to rationalize giving in. He'd seen it before. She was now bargaining with herself. She felt the dam within her start to give, the cracks lengthening and spreading. She realized that she was now only putting off the inevitable. She'd either give in and lose herself in the process or go mad trying to stop it. What was worse? She didn't know. She needed relief one way or the other. Now.

Judy's lips began to quiver. "Please." She said. It was almost a whisper. It was her final acceptance of her fate.

Doc grinned with satisfaction. Here it was, the moment that he'd been waiting for. Another conquest. "Please what Judy?" He asked, "Tell me what you want. I need to hear you say it. Tell me you want to turn yourself over to me." He needed to hear her say it.

"P-please let me cum. Please make me yours. Please be kind."

"Very well Judy. You may cum."

Judy went rigid as if hit by an electric jolt. Her limbs locked in spasm. Her breathing had stopped. Her diaphragm was no longer receiving instructions to breathe as her brain was busy reorganizing itself. Her eyes were open but only white was showing, her pupils rolled up into her head.

Inside, Judy felt wave after wave of intense pleasure hit her like a series of bombs going off. Each one in succession hitting before she could recover from the last. In her head she saw what looked like fireworks. Multi-colored, blinding flashes, as synaptic connections were broken and new pathways were being built in rapid succession. The orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Doc timed Judy's convulsions and became concerned when she had gone too long since her last breath. It wouldn't do any good for her to die on him now or, worse yet to have the brain that he had worked so hard to reorganize be damaged from a lack of oxygen. He withdrew the vibrator and turned it off, then breathed a sigh of relief when Judy took a big gulping breath even as the convulsions continued.

After a time, Judy's eyes had closed again as her body relaxed into the cushion of the table to which she was strapped only to tense back up again as strong aftershocks wracked her body. As the intervals between convulsions lengthened, and the intensity of the aftershocks subsided, Judy's breathing began to return to normal. Doc watched as she slowly attained a serenity approaching that of a person deep in slumber.

Judy's eyes opened, but when they did, they were not the same eyes that they had been before. They were vacant and unfocused. They were eyes that were disconnected from the soul. Doc recognized this as it was expected. He'd seen it before. I would take a while before all the connections were restored.

From Judy's perspective, it was the calm after the storm. The waves of pleasure that had rocked her world, in the midst of the most intense orgasm of her life had left her in a post-orgasmic bliss the likes of which she had never known. The blinding flashes of color that had inundated her mind as it was being reprogrammed had subsided into a mist of colorful specks like rainbow glitter on the wind. She realized that she felt better, more calm and more serene than she had felt in a long time. Maybe in forever.

Judy was warm and comfortable and fell into a deep sleep that allowed her mind to recover from the abrupt changes that it had undergone over such a short period of time.

When Judy awoke she felt rested and refreshed, energetic and energized. When she opened her eyes the first vision she saw was Doc as he looked down upon her. She was now on a soft, comfortable bed, a bed that she was no longer tethered to. However, the Doc that was looking upon her now was not the same Doc that had looked upon her before... before the storm. Or was it that she was seeing him in a different light now?

The man Judy now saw, silhouetted by the light from above, was... awe-inspiring. There was just no other way to put it. He was strong, capable and confident, brilliant and benevolent. Just being in his presence quickened her pulse.

Why, she wondered had she not seen this before? Why had she been so reluctant, so afraid? The fact that he had gone to so much trouble to bring her into his fold, to share his secret, made her feel special. Like he had selected her to be his.

"How are you feeling Judy?" Doc asked.

"I feel wonderful, sir." Judy replied.

Why had she just called him sir? She wasn't certain. It just came out. It felt... right.

"Good." Doc said. "Sit up and let's have a look at you."

Judy sat up as requested. She noticed that she was still naked, but she found that she was not bothered or embarrassed by it at all. In fact, it felt quite natural. She hoped Doc liked what he saw. If not, she surmised, Doc could certainly arrange to have whatever needed fixing fixed to meet his requirements. She actually found that thought appealing.

After Judy sat upright, Doc asked, "How about now? No lightheadedness or nausea?"

Judy looked up into Doc's eyes and felt honored by his concern. "No, sir. I feel good. Very good."

"Good. I'm happy to hear that." He assured her. "You did very well. I'm very proud and satisfied by the way you responded to your treatments."

Judy felt a wave of pleasure wash over her at Doc's compliment. She blushed and averted her eyes as her pussy gushed in response. "Thank you, sir."

Doc went on; "Judy, I went through your phone while you were asleep and saw all of your correspondence with Mr. Cox. We have some things to discuss, but I need to test some of your, ah, special programming first. Could you help me with that?"

"Of course sir!" Judy enthused. "Anything."

"Good. I want you to kneel before me, pull my cock out and suck on it."

Judy enthusiastically proceeded to do just that, as if it was an automatic response to his command, which, of course it was. She sunk to her knees, reached up and undid the belt on Doc's pants. She unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled his pants down to his knees. His boxers followed immediately thereafter.

Judy cradled Doc's balls in her left hand as her right hand gripped his shaft. Doc was semi-erect already in anticipation. As she studied the phallus in her hand, Judy had never felt this kind of an attraction before. She'd seen other penises of course, she'd even sucked on a few. But none had ever affected her in this way before. She felt drawn to it as though there was a force pulling her towards it. She began to salivate in anticipation. Judy looked up into Doc's eyes as if she were asking for permission to continue. Doc gave a nod. Judy moved in and started to take him into her mouth, past her lips. She allowed her tongue to slide along the underside of his shaft as she took him in as far as she could.

Judy had not given many blow-jobs in her previous life. Truth be told, she'd considered them rather degrading. Something to get out of the way in order to get to the main event. This was different. She was driven to do this right. To make Doc proud and to please him, but she didn't know how.

Judy looked inside of herself and found what she was looking for. Hundreds of scenes began to play in her mind, scenes that had been uploaded into Judy's subconscious while under the influence of Doc's psychotropic cocktail. The scenes unspooled and played back in the blink of an eye and served as an instruction guide, a kind of how-to manual to inspire Judy in her task. It was a task that she now found herself performing with an expertise that she didn't know she had. It gave her a deep sense of satisfaction.

Doc also found her performance satisfying and told Judy so, which caused her to swoon and to redouble her efforts to provide the most pleasure possible.

Doc knew now that he needed to begin the process to initiate his exit strategy from the group. He assumed that it was just a matter of time before the whole endeavor collapsed. He needed to make sure he was long gone before that happened. He had been laying the groundwork for his escape for some time as a fallback plan, 'just in case'. Now was the time to execute.

What Doc did not have, until now, was a plan for what came next. Now that plan was beginning to take shape. He now had a willing accomplice to help him execute his exit and for what came next. She was an accomplice that that would unquestionably follow his instructions and provide legitimate cover when the dust settled.

While Judy slavishly serviced Doc, he told her of his plan. She took in every word, anxious for the opportunity to serve her new master. As Doc's semen splashed against the back of her throat, she swallowed every drop and was rewarded with her own orgasm. It was not as strong as the one that had rocked her previously, but was more satisfying than any that had cum before.

There was one thing that troubled Doc concerning his exit. Anna's duality of personality bothered him. It was something that he had not expected. It was something he didn't fully understand. He'd hoped to learn more about, perhaps even remedy it with the future treatments he'd negotiated for. What would become of Anna and Annie without those treatments going forward? He could not be certain. And what of Eddie? His manipulation of Eddie's personality had been much more far reaching, much more extreme than even Anna's. What would become of Eddie without the ongoing treatments? He had no way of knowing those things. He had to put those things out of his mind for now. He needed to prioritize. He needed to clean things up here first.

~~~~~~

Las Vegas, Nevada

Annie and Lance were in a Limousine that had picked them up at Las Vegas' McCarran International airport. They had flown commercial, albeit in first class. Neither of them had any checked baggage. Annie had brought nothing with her but the clothes that he was wearing, a tight red top that barely contained her breasts but also exposed her midriff. She wore a pair of tight white short shorts, no underwear. The top of the tattoo that the group had branded to her pubic mound was peeking out from over the waistband of her shorts. Lance had only ever intended to fly in and out on the same day, so he was still in his suit and tie.

No sooner had they settled into the back seat of the long black car than Lance dropped trow and said to Annie, "Blow me babe. I need it bad. Watching those tits bounce whenever we hit a bit of turbulence has gotten to me." Annie giggled and immediately complied, dropping down to her knees between his legs and took him fully into her warm, wet mouth. Using the tongue studs she had been equipped with, she sucked him like the expert cocksucker that she had become.

While Annie plied her skills, Lance picked up his phone and pressed a speed dial. Annie was concentrating on what she was doing, so she only partially heard Lance's half of the conversation.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers