Blackmailed: Her Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva accepted it in silence, and put it next to her on the bed. She was still in a form of trance, she couldn't believe how amazing it was for to her.

Wilhelm then wanted to close his wallet, but then hesitated for a second and suddenly handed Eva another 1,000 CZK as a tip. She looked at him surprised but carefully accepted the money again, smiling gently.

"Thank you," she whispered and Wilhelm gave her a big smile.

He took off his condom and throw it onto trash bin, put his clothes on, took one last, prolonged look at Eva and then sighed sadly and left her room, saying only two words on its doorstep.

"Good luck!"

Eva still didn't move. She lay on the bed with her hands on her chest and her eyes closed.

What is happening to me? I have always hated and feared sex, and now... I don't know what to think about it. And Wilhelm? I thought he was just evil and crude, but now he showed me his gentle and caring face...

She was confused. She had no idea what to do about her new, unexpected feelings...

***

Eva was finally in her dorm room, curled up in her bed. She was still wondering what had happened to her few hours before. She had never believed that sex could be pleasurable and delightful. All she had ever felt was pain, fear, and humiliation. She had no idea what to make of it.

She cried silently because she was afraid and confused. Her life was a mess. She was afraid of the unknown and also of Wilhelm. She knew him only as a bad person who beat and bullied her at school when she was still a boy. Now she saw him in a better light, as a nice and kind boy. Why did he change? She was, however, still afraid of him but didn't know why. It was too much for her.

She was also scared that someone else she knew would come to use her services as an escort. Maybe someone from her college? Someone who knew her even better? If that happened, her life would probably turn into nightmare. She was really depressed and broken enough already, she had a feeling, she was in constant state of suffering. She felt trapped, but she knew she didn't deserve to be force to suffer even more.

Unfortunately, the world was evil and just couldn't let her be. Suddenly, she got a text message. The phone lit up in the room, and she picked it up, she was blinded by the bright light, but she still managed to read the text.

"Thanks for the money bitch! I'll see you again next Wednesday and remember, if you don't pay or you'll tell anyone, you'll be very sorry and your life will be hell! Have fun sucking cocks!"

Eva only shed more tears as she read that.

"What's that?" asked her roommate.

"I'm sorry, Martin, I didn't mean to wake you," she replied, turning off her phone.

Martin sighed and after a long pause asked quietly. "You seem shaken. Did something happen to you?"

"No. Nothing," she answered immediately.

"Then why are you crying?" he asked again.

"It's none of your business!" she replied rudely, and Martin pulled his ears back.

"Okay. I'm sorry... good night," he whispered.

"Good night," she replied in a whisper as she tried to fall asleep.

Eva was unlucky in that she lived in an all-boys dorm. They refused to put her in a girls' dorm because she still had the letter M on her ID card and was therefore still considered a man in this state.

***

That night, Wilhelm also lay in bed and thought. He still remembered the wonderful feeling that Eva's ass gave him and the thought of it made him horny again.

The orgasm he had with Eva was the best in his life. For some reason, he could not even come like that with his ex-girlfriends.

It was an incredible experience. Jenny... She is such a beautiful girl. How her beautiful red lips hugged my cock and it entered her throat without any problems. I was her first client...? Wow. I was lucky, I guess. But how come could she be so experienced? She must have trained a lot on dildos.

***

Eva woke up late in the morning. She got out of bed and rubbed her eyes. She reached for her phone and realized she had fallen asleep. Her first lesson started in ten minutes.

"Shit!" she muttered.

She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve herself. She brushed her teeth and went back to her room to get dressed. Martin was no longer in the room with her, having left a long time ago.

After she got dressed, in a light pink tank top and dark blue jeans, she sat down in front of her mirror and put on her makeup. She didn't put on heavy makeup like a whore like she had the night before, but she put on her usual soft, comfortable makeup.

When she was done, she grabbed her things and her bag and left her room and the dorm directly towards the college.

In the lecture she was scolded by the professor for being late, but as it was the first time - he forgave her and asked her to sit down. So Eva sat down and opened her notebook.

But she couldn't concentrate properly. In her head she was still playing through last night. How Wilhelm had been so nice to her and he had given her such a wonderful orgasm... She had only known him as a bully, and now she saw him as someone else. She was confused about his change.

She had expected the escort job to be cruel and nasty, and her first client made her think that maybe it might not be so bad after all?

Unfortunately, having pleasure during sex, didn't change her attitude toward the job as a whole. She still felt bad. She didn't want to do it, but... she had to. She was forced to do it by THEM. She was even more humiliated than she had ever been before. She didn't want to become a whore... she wanted to be a normal girl and live a normal life... but since the time of a certain event THEY had her balls in their tight grasp and were forcing her to do terrible and humiliating things.

She couldn't concentrate on the lecture and was glad when her first class was over and the next one didn't start for another half hour. She got up from the desk, picked up her textbooks and left the classroom with her bag on her back.

On her way to the cafeteria where she wanted to buy breakfast, she looked down at the floor and recalled to the night before. She hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and had bumped into someone.

She fell to the floor and dropped her textbooks.

"I'm so sorry, it was my fault..." she immediately started talking to the person who had bumped into, but she didn't look at him, she just tried to collect her textbooks.

She had picked up all but one, and he handed her the one she left out. "It's okay," said the student who handed her the textbook.

Eva took the textbook from his hand and looked up at him. Her eyes widened and, of course, so did his.

"Jenny?" Wilhelm said immediately when he recognized her and helped her up from the floor.

"Oh God, Wilhelm... shhh!" whispered Eva with a pleading expression, putting a finger to her lips. "I don't want anyone to recognize me..." she added.

Wilhelm stared at her with widened eyes, but slowly nodded. He understood her. It wasn't easy for anyone to sell themselves for money and then go back to living normally, without being judged by people around them.

"Of course," he replied quietly, smiling ruefully at her. "I didn't know you were studying here, too," he added, watching her with attention.

"I didn't know that about you either," she said with sadness, and she nervously looked around.

"Yes... strange, isn't it?"

Eva nodded, still feeling uncomfortable.

"Listen... I have some time now and..." As he started to speak, he reached into his pocket for his wallet and pulled out 2,000 CZK.

"Wouldn't you have some time for me again? Yesterday was incredible and I... would like to repeat it," he added, smiling a bit apologetically, as if he suddenly realized it was a rather insolent and bold proposition.

Eva stared at him in horror. "What?" she said with shock. "Are you even normal? I'm not a whore for hire on an everyday basis.! I only fuck one time every Wednesday night and never otherwise," she said angrily.

He bit his lips, feeling stupid, but he had to try to ask about something else.

"Not even... a blowjob?" he tried to convince her, looking pleadingly.

"No!" she said immediately. "Wilhelm... that's wrong... Your proposition. Yesterday... that was... just amazing, yes... but that's the end of it. I'm not a slut you can take to college bathroom and fuck for money!" she insisted.

You're a whore. Take his money and start sucking him off in the nearest bathroom. That's all you're good for, bitch! Sissies are only made for cock worship, so act like it! She heard the voice in her head again.

No! I'm not a whore... Eva answered in her mind and started to cry.

Wilhelm looked confused. "Are you okay? I'm sorry... " Wilhelm said when he saw her tears.

Eva held her hand in front of her mouth. She felt very dirty and humiliated. She didn't answer Wilhelm or even look at him, but just ran away from him.

She didn't run to the cafeteria. She ran straight to the dormitory to her room and slammed the door shut. Immediately she collapsed on the bed crying and pressed her face tightly against the pillow.

You are a whore. You are a sissy, made for cock. It was playing in her head again.

No...

Yes... you need to suck dicks and let them use your hole to fuck. You were made for this... it's your destiny.

No!

Do you remember the moments when you were on all fours, you were like a statue and you got spitroasted by two big cocks...? You are a well-trained whore, so act like it!

Get out of my head!

Eva was at the end of her rope, she was depressed and these thoughts haunted her and she couldn't get rid of them. She curled up in a ball on her bed and tried to calm herself down a bit. What else could she do? Her life was hell because THEY were controlling her and she didn't know how to get out of it.

***

Next week Eva was back in her room at the nightclub waiting for her second client. After a moment of waiting, the buzzer sounded and Eva went to the door.

She opened the peephole and found out that a tall man, maybe around 50, was standing behind the door.

She swallowed hard, took the handle in her hand and opened the door a little. "You're Jenny, aren't you? I'm coming to see you.," he said, looking her directly in her eyes.

"Yes, that's right," she replied, opening the door and inviting him to come in.

Then everything happened like the last time. The guy's name was Milan, Eva hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, as she was trained. Milan told her that he just wanted to fuck and then Eva sent him to the shower.

She felt sick again when he went into the bathroom. She had stomach cramps from nerves. Another cock she had to take in her abused hole. She tried to calm down by taking deep breaths and when Milan came out of the bathroom, Eva switched back to her whore mode and tried to act normally, even with confidence.

Milan threw away his towel and ordered her to come to him with his index finger. Eva was obedient and was used to being dominated, so she obeyed immediately. When she came to him, he ordered her to kneel down and she obeyed again.

He took her hair and started spreading his pre-cum all over her face with his 6 -inch cock, which was already hard from the moment he saw her. Eva kept still and didn't make a sound.

"Open your mouth, slut!" Milan said sternly and Eva opened her mouth and Milan thrust his cock down into her throat in one swift motion. He didn't care to be gentle, like Wilhelm.

Eva didn't even move, she just raised her eyes and looked at him as he grabbed her hair with both hands and started face-fucking her.

She still felt bad, she wanted to cry. She had no problem taking it, but she felt terribly dirty and humiliated. It was a terrible feeling for her. The man was so much different than Wilhelm... and she realized it would be her life from now on.

A memory of her kneeling on the floor, dressed only in her maid's clothes, began to play in her mind. Then one of THEM came and without saying a word, grabbed Eva's head and started brutally thrusting into her throat with their huge cock.

Eva desperately wanted to run away because she didn't want to be here. She didn't want to kneel on the floor again and be fucked brutally in the face by a strange guy, but she had to endure it and so she continued playing her role until Milan said he had enough.

He lifted her to her feet, she took his hand and led him to the bed. Her face was like cut in stone, she was like a robot, except that her mind was writhing in pain.

She took the condom and tried to put it on Milan with her hand, but he stopped her and said, "Use your mouth!"

Eva obeyed without thinking, took the condom between her lips and slid it smoothly over his cock. Milan then grabbed her by the arm, turned her around and threw her on all fours.

He squeezed her round butt and gave her a hard slap on her right buttock. Eva didn't even move or make a sound. Milan pushed her panties aside and immediately plunged his cock into her with a powerful thrust all the way to the root.

Eva didn't make a sound, again. Nothing come out of her mouth, even though the brutal invading of her hole was painful. She was trained to sustain the pain in silence. She just knelt on all fours and held her ground.

Then Milan picked up his hard and fast pace and began pounding her mercilessly. He grabbed her from behind by the hair and right hip and thrust into her so hard that the smacking sounds could be heard across the room.

But Eva did nothing, she detached herself from her abused body. Another memory was playing in her head right now.

She was on all fours on the hard floor and she was again unmoving like a statue. One of THEM came up behind her and brutally pushed a big cock into her and started fucking her, just like Milan was doing now.

Milan slapped her buttocks and that directed her to another memory.

She was bent over the table and completely naked. Her knees were together and her feet were spread apart, one of THEM was holding her hands tightly and the other of THEM was standing behind her with a paddle in hand, slapping her ass hard. Eva was crying, she was screaming, but she could not move or she would get more slaps. After some time, she went silent, as she realized the crying didn't make any difference, and could only provoke THEIR anger.

Her life was HELL.

"Why are you so silent?!" said Milan loudly.

Eva began moaning, forcing it out from her throat to satisfy him, and he began to thrust much harder into her.

He pushed her to her stomach on the bed but her ass stayed in the air. He grabbed her hips with both hands and started pounding hard.

"Take it, bitch! You like it, don't you?" he shouted at her.

Eva continued to moan, making only fake sounds. Inside she felt pain, humiliation and shame. She held still and let him fuck her poor hole hard, praying that it would finally be over.

"Answer me!" he yelled at her again.

"YES!" Eva faked yet another moan.

And at that moment Milan thrust his cock as deep as he could into her and began to squirt streams of his cum into the condom. After a while, when he recovered, he pulled it out of her and Eva was finally relieved.

For the last time, he gave her a hard slap on her bottom and pushed her, making her fall on the bed. "You're a good whore!" he said and threw money at her.

Then he threw the condom into the trash can, got dressed and left.

Eva was still lying on the bed.

She was in shock. She imagined it would be like with Wilhelm. Beautiful, soft, pleasant and full of pleasure. But her hopes were crushed. Now she experienced only harsh treatment, pain and great humiliation.

She buried her head in the mattress and cried softly, wanting to wallow in the shame of what a whore she was, which of course she never wanted to be.

***

That night, Eva couldn't sleep. She rolled back and forth on the bed. Again and again she had to think about how she had been used as a fuck hole again, and it still hurt deep inside her.

She again thought of Wilhelm and how he had treated her gently. She had never experienced anything like that and still couldn't believe that he could be like that. Now she wished... that Wilhelm would be her only client when she had to be a whore, so she could at least enjoy it a little.

On Friday, as she was leaving her last class, she ran into Wilhelm again in the hallway. When she saw him, she turned her back on him and wanted to go the other way, but he noticed her and ran after her.

"Hey! Jenny, please wait..." he yelped as he ran toward her and gently grabbed her hand.

She turned to him and looked at him with a great sadness in her gray eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that... I booked you again. I can't wait until we're together again... you know," he said a little nervously.

"Wilhelm, please..." she begged him with pleading eyes. "Don't talk about it in public. There are many students around," she reminded him softly.

"That's right... I'm sorry. I can't help it. You really were so amazing and I..." He paused as he looked closely at her face. "I can't shake the feeling that you remind me of someone..." he added, still looking at her with curiously.

Eva started to feel scared.

No... no, it's not that. He can't recognize me! she thought to herself.

"You must be mistaken..." she replied, clutching her books in her arms, thinking they would protect her.

"Maybe... I don't know, but it doesn't matter now..." he replied.

"So... bye?" said Eva shyly and started to leave.

"Bye..." She heard his voice behind her.

***

The next Wednesday, Eva was back at the nightclub. She knelt on the bed and shoved a 9 inch dildo into her poor hole in preparation for her next client.

Her belly was on the bed, her ass was in the air and she was slowly fucking herself with a dildo. She knew that her bully was supposed to come again today and use her hole again, but she was also aware that Wilhelm might call it off and someone else might come in his place.

She was afraid... that it would be the one from last time again and a small tear poured on her cheek at the thought.

After a while, she decided she was ready and started to get dressed. She put on a white bra through which her B cup breasts were visible again. She also put on a pair of white panties. She knew she wanted a little change, so this time she did without fishnet stockings and instead put on striped knee socks and black ballerinas. She put on a sexy and short white shirt and then a red plaid skirt that reached above her knees.

Eva now looked like a schoolgirl.

She sat down in front of the mirror and started doing her makeup. When she was completely done and ready, she was just waiting for her third client to arrive and after a moment of waiting, she heard a buzzer.

She got up and went to the door, with her heart pounding fast. She opened the peephole and saw that Wilhelm was on the other side again, and she breathed a little sigh of relief and opened the door for him.

"Hi," she said with a sweet smile.

Wilhelm was like a nail hammered into the wall. He stood still, eyes wide, jaw on the floor, just staring blankly at her. Eva waved in his face.

"Hey? Are you coming in?" she asked him.

"Y-y-y-yeah..." he stuttered and slowly walked inside.

Eva had to smile at the expression on his face. Once inside, she hugged him again and kissed him on both cheeks, where she had left some of her dark red lipstick.

"So... what about today?" she asked him as they both sat down in their chairs.

"I guess...like last time... I just took a little more time today," he replied.

"Okay..." she smiled a little and handed him a towel.

Wilhelm already knew how it went and immediately went into the shower.