Blackmailed: Her Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he closed the door behind him, Eva became frightened as usual. It was almost like a habit. She always felt scared before having sex. Even if last time with Wilhelm wasn't painful, the previous reaction kicked in, making her tremble a bit.

This time, however, she was not so much afraid because she knew how Wilhelm had treated her the last time. She was just remorseful and terrified that she had to do it again for money, and she would have to do it until THEY said enough.

I don't want to be a whore! she thought feeling desperate. She would want to do it... out of love. But that wasn't her fate for now...

But yes, you do want to. And you will. As soon as he gets out of the shower, you are going to be back on your knees again, worshipping his cock. So stop whining and start acting like a real whore! It echoed in her head.

When Wilhelm came out of the bathroom, she switched back into whore mode and without hesitation took the towel from him, which was once again around his waist.

"Wait a minute..." he stopped her just as she was about to kneel down in front of him.

He picked her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Eva was surprised and got a little scared of what he was going to do with her. When he put her into bed, he lay down on his back and put his head on the pillow.

"Now you can..." he said, stroking her cheek. "It's much more comfortable for both of us this way," he added, smiling at her.

Eva just stared at him for a while, but then she did what she had to do. She knelt between his legs and without hesitation her lips again encircled his 8-inch cock and it slit up into her throat. Her long raven hair was a little in the way, so Wilhelm gathered it in one hand and held it for her to make it easier for Eva.

She didn't understand why he was so nice and concerned about her comfort. After all, he used to beat her, mock her and humiliate her before, and now... he made her feel comfortable.

Eva was still in her role and continued to deepthroat him. Wilhelm moaned beautifully and looked into her eyes. Eva propped her elbows on the mattress and swallowed his cock without any problems.

She made smacking noises with and when Wilhelm pulled her away from his cock a little to take it out of her mouth, it made another popping sound. Eva had saliva on her chin and cheeks again, so she carefully wiped it off with a napkin so as not to ruin her makeup.

Wilhelm stroked her hair and smiled at her. "You are so beautiful..." he said softly.

Eva blushed a little. "Thank you..." she replied. "You are handsome too..."

"Can we... try the cowgirl position?" he asked her with a smile and of course Eva nodded without hesitation.

She climbed on top of him. With her teeth she tore open the condom wrapper again and placed it on Wilhelm's cock.

Wilhelm moaned with pleasure, looking forward to being inside her warm and tight ass again. She gently grasped his cock with her hand and guided it to her hole.

She slowly began to lower herself onto his cock and inch by inch Wilhelm entered her again. She could sit on him with a thrust, but she wanted it to be like the first time with him and so she slowly sank lower and lower and he penetrated her deeper until he reached the bottom and moaned beautifully.

Eva didn't wait for anything and immediately started to move on top of him. First she moved her pelvis back and forth, then she slowly lifted herself up and settled inside him again.

Wilhelm held her beautiful hips and looked at her.

"You're so hot," he said softly, and Eve began to breathe a little faster.

He directed her at what pace to fuck him, nice and slow and easy, and they both enjoyed it so much that Eva was starting to get semi-hard again.

She took off her shirt, unbuttoned her bra and threw it on the bed next to her. Wilhelm immediately reached for her firm breasts and started rubbing them and stroking her nipples. Then he pulled her a little closer to him and began to kiss her deeply.

Eva's eyes widened. She felt like his lover now, not a money whore, and that made her drop out of her role a little, and she rested her head on his shoulder as their mouths separated.

Wilhelm grabbed her buttocks and held them up slightly and began to gently thrust into her himself.

She began to moan. She closed her eyes, leaned her head quietly against his shoulder and let him fuck her beautifully. He once again gave her wonderful feelings of pleasure that flowed through her whole body.

Eva slipped out of her role for a moment, grabbed his chin, turned his head towards her and started kissing him tenderly, and of course he didn't protest.

And so they weren't fucking each other, but making love. After a moment of Wilhelm's thrusts, he slid out of her and rolled Eva onto her back.

He pulled off her red skirt and black panties and found her dick hard as a pole. He spread her legs a little and slowly began to penetrate her again, and as he adjusted his pace, which pleased them both and gave them nice sensations of pleasurable rubbing, Eva grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze her own nipples.

After a while Wilhelm wrapped his hand around her cock and began to stroke it gently as he continued to penetrate her. Unfortunately, he began to give her his attention too late. Eva wasn't yet close to climax and so Wilhelm came alone with a big eruption into his condom.

He gently lay on top of her and breathed. She put her arms around his neck and stroked his hair. Wilhelm lay on top of her and enjoyed the beautiful orgasm Eva's ass gave him once again.

But then he realized that he came, but Eva didn't. He lifted his head and looked at her. "You didn't come?" he asked her purely by chance.

Eva shook her head.

Wilhelm detached himself from her a little and looked into her eyes. "You know... this may sound strange... but I want you to orgasm too..."

"You don't have to..." she interrupted him, feeling weird.

"But I want to," he said directly, pausing for a moment. "Can I give you a blowjob?" he whispered, looking into her eyes.

Her eyes went big. No one had ever given her a blowjob before. She always only ever given someone pleasure, but no one had ever done it for her. "You don't have to, Wilhelm, you really don't. That's why I'm here, only for you," she replied.

But he didn't listen and gently wrapped his lips around the tip of her hard cock.

"Wilhelm... what... what are you doing?" She began to moan in surprise.

He didn't answer her and just started sucking on her. Eva felt something she had never felt before. His mouth were hugging her cock, wet and warm, and she loved it.

She began to moan loudly, caressing her breasts and gently stroking Wilhelm's blond hair with one hand.

"Wilhelm... you... nooo... this is my... job," she moaned aloud.

But Wilhelm ignored her and continued sucking on her 5-inch cock.

"Wilhelm... I..." she squealed in pleasure and squeezed his head and started sending streams of her cum into his mouth.

It was Wilhelm's first blowjob, he tried to swallow all her cum, so when he noticed some of her semen spill out of his mouth and dripped onto her pelvis, he immediately cleaned her with his tongue.

Eva was... in seventh heaven.

Soon, she started crying and sobbing, but also she had a big smile on her face. It was something wonderful and so new for her. She had known only pain, suffering and humiliation before, and now she felt treated like a queen.

Wilhelm noticed that her tears were ruining her perfect makeup and made the black eye shadow lines on her face.

He was surprised, but he laid down next to her and took her in his arms. He puther head on his shoulder and stroked her raven hair.

"Why are you crying, Jenny?" he asked her. "Didn't you like it?"

"YES!" she shrieked. "I liked it. That's the problem," she explained to him, sobbing.

He moved away from her a little, grabbed her shoulders with his hands and looked at her seriously. "Please, tell me why is that a problem?" he asked her, trying to understand her.

"Because I've never experienced anything like this before. I never was in pleasure, I never had blowjob done to me," She continued to sob, slowly slipping out of her whore role. "All I know is pain and humiliation..." she added softly, shaking.

"What?" his eyes widened. "I thought you chose this because you wanted it..."

That's when Eva realized that she had told him too much and threw his hands off her. "Nothing... don't think about it," she replied, wiping the tears from her face. "Great... now my makeup is ruined," she added getting up from the bed.

She went into the bathroom to the sink to wash off her ruined makeup. Meanwhile, Wilhelm sat on the bed all confused.

Why was she crying about this? Did she really never had any pleasure out of sex? Was she used and humiliated? How's that even possible in modern times! If she didn't like it... then why is she doing this job? he thought.

After a while, Eva staggered out of the bathroom and sat down at the mirror to put on new makeup.

Wilhelm wanted to question her further, but when he got up from the bed and came up behind her and saw that she was about to paint herself again... he suddenly stopped and went pale.

She noticed that he was standing behind her with a surprised expression on his face, and it took her a long time to realize that this was the first time he had seen her without makeup on and he could recognize her that way.

When he had regained his composure a little, he walked around her and stood beside her mirrored table to look at her face from the front. She immediately wanted to cover herself completely with her liquid makeup, but he grabbed her hand and bent it down.

"Wait a minute," he said, still looking at her.

That mark... on her face...

"D-Daniel?" he asked in surprise, his eyes widening.

Eva shivered in shock, and started hysterically crying again and put aside her cosmetics on the table. There was no point in hiding anymore. He had recognized her.

She sighed.

"You recognized me, didn't you?" Her face became bitter and sad. "Yes... Well. As you can see, I'm no longer the boy you bullied and beat him at school anymore," she replied, propping her hands and forehead on the table and started to whimper quietly.

"Oh my God, Daniel?" he repeated in shock, recovering a bit from the initial surprise. "How is this possible... Why are you even doing this? My God!" He pressed his hands to his eyes as if in disbelief. "I fucked my own victim?!" he exclaimed with a bit of anger in his voice, and he suddenly turned his back to her.

But then he stopped and... realized something.

Just a few minutes earlier he had the best sex of his life with this... person. A person who hurt so deeply before, a person who always... brought about the weird reaction in him, and he couldn't deal with this. He didn't even understand why he was bullying the small, innocent boy, with big, gray eyes, and sad face. He took out his anger on him... because of few reasons which he didn't want to even recalled now. It was all too confusing, and simply too much.

Wilhelm glanced back, at the small posture of Jenny, sobbing on the chair. He felt stupid, he felt guilty. He held her in his arms just a while ago and it was so wonderful... What now? What should he do now?!

She's so... sweet and beautiful. What the fuck is she doing here? I have to find out... why is she doing this, he thought.

He came closed and slowly knelt down next to her and gently stroked her hair. His face was calmer now and apologetic. He felt stupid because of how he reacted before.

"Daniel... I'm sorry... Jenny, why are you doing this? Please, tell me," he asked her calmly.

But Eva was still shaking and she only squeezed her eyelids.

"None of your business!" she snapped at him angrily.

Wilhelm wasn't going to give up.

"Are you doing this because... I hurt you and humiliated you?"

Eva glowered at him, but she noticed the regret in his eyes. It was surprising, and it made her calm down a bit.

"No..." she replied, getting up from her chair.

"Then why?"

"Because I desperately need money," she answered again and sat down on the edge of the bed, lowering her head.

Wilhelm came to her and sat down beside her. He looked at her for a while, as she still trembled a bit. Now, when she was recognized she obviously felt vulnerable and exposed. But it stirred something protective in him, he bent down and hugged her tightly to make her feel safer.

"What are you doing?" she asked in wonder.

"I'm just hugging you to comfort you," he replied with a timid smile, then sighed heavily and loudly. "Daniel... I'm sorry... for what I did to you. I was stupid, I can't even begin to explain my reasons, I'm really at loss what I should say to you now, only that you are wonderful and I would never have hurt you again..." he added.

Eva stared at him for a while still with tears in her eyes. "You know how weird it is for me? You were my bully, my worst... fear in high school! I was in shock when I recognized you two weeks ago. I was fucked by the person who bullied me, how should I react, how should I feel? Do you think we can suddenly... be over it?"

"I hope we can, I pray we can..." he whispered. "I don't know why... but I started to feel something for you, like for a girl... and now that I know you're Daniel... It's weird, but I still feel it," he explained, giving her a small smile.

She just stared at him blankly, not believing what he was saying, but then she swallowed and looked away from him. "Please Wilhelm... I'm not Daniel anymore... don't call me that ever again. I'm Eva and Jenny is just my nickname for clients.," she explained to him and so he could understand.

"Eva... beautiful name..." he replied, stroking her hair and trying to calm her down.

Eva let him hold her in his arms, feeling a bit strange, but as he comforted her, and stroked her hair, she relaxed a bit.

"So... what now?" she asked softly.

Wilhelm sighed a little. "I could ask the same thing..."

"Yeah..." Eva sniffled. "Fucked up situation, for sure." She hesitated. "Are you going to... are you going to tell someone?" She looked at him with fear in her eyes.

He just swallowed and shook his head. "No... don't worry about it. This is something you should keep to yourself," he replied, releasing her from his embrace. "Maybe... you could tell me now... why are you doing this?" he added.

"Wilhelm..." Eva sighed. "I've already told you. I need money."

"But you don't have to do this. You can have another, normal job," he tried to explain to her.

"No... I... I have to do this," she replied quietly, wiping her nose with her hand.

"That's bullshit, Eva. Nobody has to do this."

"Wilhelm, I have to do it... I'm... I..." she breathed out and paused.

"What, Eva?"

"I'm being blackmailed," she said in a very quick and low voice, averting her eyes from him.

"What?" he asked, astonished. "Who's blackmailing you?"

"I can't tell you that! My life would turn into an even bigger hell than it already is."

"But I still don't understand why you're doing this particular job! You could find something else!"

"THEY... forced me to do this. THEY want 5,000 CZK from me... every week!"

"Holy shit!" he said again in surprise, wiping his forehead. "That's a lot of money."

"I know. That's why THEY hired me here as a whore, they want to humiliate me, and use me for earning money, and then I have to pay them all my earnings!"

"Oh my God... Eva!" he said in horror, taking her head in both hands and looking at her. "You have to stop right now! Maybe go to police? If you don't want to do this, then don't do it! This could mark you for life!"

"I'm already marked enough, believe me. I can't go to police, it's complicated. But I have to do it. THEY are forcing me to do it! Otherwise my life will be one big hell and I'll... I would'll have to kill myself..."

"What are you saying?" he yelped in shock. "Why would you kill yourself?"

Eva couldn't take it anymore. She felt, like she'd already had told him too much. "Enough! Don't ask me any more questions... I can't tell you anything more!" she almost screamed and moved away from him.

But he didn't listen.

"How are they blackmailing you?" he asked with stubborn grimace on his face. He wanted to know, because he wanted to help her somehow.

"It's none of your business! I can't tell you."

Wilhelm stared at her for a while, but realized by her expression, that she most likely won't tell him anything more at this point.

"Okay..." He sighed. "Well, in that case... I'll give you that money."

"NO!" she yelled at him when she heard what he said. "You can't give me 5,000 CZK every week! That's a lot of money! Even if you're the son of the owner of the biggest security company in the Czech Republic."

"Let me help you... It makes me sick to know that you're doing this out of compulsion and that I'm... am one of those who used you as a whore. Please..." he said with a sadness in his eyes, and got up from the bed.

He came up behind her and wrapped her up again. "Please... let me help you. Take this as an apology for hurting you at school..."

"Wilhelm..." She breathed out. "I'm glad you regret what you did to me and that you want to make amends, but... I can't take your money," she said, turning to face him in his arms. "That's something..." And again, tears began to stream down her face. "I don't want to drag you into this..." she added, moving away from him again.

"Please leave now... I don't want to talk about this anymore," she said, sitting back down on the edge of the bed and squeezing her eyelids.

"Eva..."

"Please, go!" she yelled.

He sighed again.

"Eva... fine. It's your decision... but... if you change your mind about my offer... you know very well where I live. I still live where I lived before. You can come anytime, when you change your mind. You can also come at night..." he told her calmly, quietly and with understanding, but also with compassion for her decision.

He threw his condom, which he had been wearing all this time, into the trash. Then he put next to her on her bed his money for sex. He got dressed and left looking at her with a dejected and regretful expression on his face.

***

Wilhelm was at home, in his bed. He didn't live in the dormitory with the other students. His family was rich and he lived in a modern apartment in the middle of Prague, not far from his college. Of his family, however, he knew only his father. His mother died when he was very young, and so he had to be raised by Hanah, his nanny. And now that he was grown up and started his student life, his father bought him an apartment in one of the modern buildings in the center of Prague. He also received a lot of money from his father every month, so he could buy anything he wanted.

But now all he wanted... to do was... Help Eva. He felt deeply sorry for her. She was forced to fuck random strangers because someone blackmailed her and she needed money.

He didn't understand why Eva refused his money.

He also regretted the way he had treated her when they were in high school together. The things he had done to her... he didn't even want to think about it anymore, knowing the situation she was in today. It was all so confusing.

He was also interested in who had blackmailed her and more importantly how. What they had so important on her that she had to work in a brothel for it? He kept thinking about it. Every night before he went to sleep, he thought about it and thought about how he could find it out and, above all, how he could help Eva from it. He owed her that after what he had done to her.

Then Wednesday night came, and he thought again. He knew that Eva was probably sucking another man's cock now and he really felt sorry for her.