Blackmailed: Her Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after midnight and he was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock at the door.

Damn... Who is bothering me like this in the night? he grumbled in his head.

He got up from his bed, turned on the lamp and slowly walked in his t-shirt and shorts to the door to open it.

When he got to the door, he heard someone knocking loudly again, several times in a row.

"I'm coming, is there a fire somewhere?" he said angrily as he reached for the door handle.

He opened the door and his face froze. Eva was standing in front of the door, all in tears, with a bloody nose and shaking terribly.

***

Eva opened the door to her new client. He was a muscular man around 40 years old. She invited him in and closed the door behind him. When she looked at him closely, it seemed to her that he was drunk, but she hugged him anyway and kissed him on both cheeks, where she left traces of her red lipstick again.

She led him into her room and was about to tell him to sit down on the chair, but he stopped her and started to undress.

"Come on, I want to fuck..." he said rudely with a drunken tone.

"Wait... I was just about to ask you what you want from me, but first there is a towel and the bathroom..." Eva started to say, but he interrupted her.

"I said I want to fuck!" He raised his voice a little to her.

He walked up to her, grabbed her by the hair and made her kneel on the floor. Eva was already in her whore mode, so she didn't object because she was conditioned to be obedient. She didn't wait for anything because she knew what he wanted and she immediately took his 8-inch cock deep down her throat.

"Fuck..." moaned the guy who hadn't even introduced himself to her. "That's it, bitch. Yes... suck it!" he moaned as Eva gave him a delightful feeling of pleasure with her slender throat.

He grabbed her painfully by the hair and started face-fucking her. Eva didn't object again and just behaved like a proper whore and let herself to be used and humiliated.

In her mind, however, she was at it as usual. She cried and wanted to get it over with. She never liked rough treatment, but even she had been taught it and used to it, she still hated it.

When the guy was satisfied with her, he pulled it out of her mouth and spat in her face.

Eva didn't object again. She rose from the floor and like a robot took his hand and wanted to lead him to her bed.

He stopped her again and pushed her so hard that she fell on her back to the floor. He knelt down to her, grabbed her hips and turned her belly to the floor and her bottom to him so that she was on all fours on the hard, numb floor.

She took a condom out of her bra, looked over her shoulder at him and handed it to him. He just slapped her hand.

"I'm paying you 5,000 CZK for sex, so I'm not going to wear a fucking condom!" he yelled at her.

And that was the moment when Eva woke up from her whore mode and started to protest.

"No... you have to wear a condom! It's a rule!" she answered him.

"Fuck the rules," he retorted angrily, lifting up her skirt and pushing her panties aside.

"No! Put that condom on!" she repeated to him and began to feel really scared.

He held her hips, tightly and Eva started to panic. She tried to pull away from him and push him away from her, but she had her back to him, so there wasn't much she could do.

When she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance, she panicked like crazy and started crying.

"NO!", she screamed at him and finally managed to get away from him.

She quickly got up from the floor and ran to the bed.

"Come here, you bitch!" he yelled at her and ran after her.

Eva jumped into her bed and landed on her stomach. Quickly she ducked under the pillow and pressed the button.

A beep sounded in her room.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled back at her again as he reached her. "Did you call security? YOU CUNT!" he roared, slapping her hard across the face.

He then began to beat and slap her brutally.

Eva cried, trying to cover herself, but her nose started to bleed. She didn't fight back, she had no chance against him, so she just tried to shield herself with her hands, but his blows still hurt terribly.

Within a few seconds, the door to her room burst open and two large, muscular men rushed in. They saw what was going on, immediately caught the thug and dragged him away from Eva, she immediately grabbed a handkerchief and tried to staunch her bleeding nose.

The two security guards led him out of her room and Eva was immediately approached by her boss.

She saw how Eva had bloody spots on her arms, she was, sitting on the bed, trembling with fear, clutching the pillow tightly in her arms, her hair a bit messy on her face, and she was holding a bloody handkerchief to her nose.

"Eva... are you all right?" she asked her as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Eva just shook her head. "I don't know..." she sobbed. "Probably," she added quietly.

Her boss sighed, "Okay. Feel free to go to the doctor if you want, but you shouldn't be here anymore today," she told her calmly and a little sympathetically.

"But... I need money," Eva replied sadly.

"No, Eva... You're in shock. Change your clothes and go home or to the doctor," she told her sternly, refusing to talk about it any further. She probably didn't want to scare clients away, presenting him a whore with hard-to-cover bruises all over her face.

She got up from the bed and left her room, leaving Eva alone.

***

"And all this happened... before I came here to you..." Eva sobbed as she sat on Wilhelm's bed and he hugged her, trying to soothe her.

"Okay... I've heard enough." Wilhelm sighed heavily. "I won't let you go back there! And I insist!" he said emphatically.

"What?" she yelped in surprise. "But I need money..."

"No, Eva! Now that you're here... I'll give you the money. After from what you told me... I know that bastard didn't pay you."

"I can't take your money..." she said very quietly, lowering her head.

"So..." he said, releasing her from his embrace. "Then why did you come...?"

Eve sighed deeply, feeling devastated. She... didn't come to him for money. She looked at him again and very slowly leaned against him, wrapping her small arms around his big back.

"I just..." she sobbed, "I needed... comforting.," she whispered, closing her eyes.

Wilhelm had made her feel safe before and helped her calm down. That was why she had come to him. At first she couldn't admit it to herself, that her bully suddenly made her feel safe when she was in his arms, but when she was attacked... she remembered how Wilhelm held her in his arms and worried if he had hurt her somehow. It meant a lot to her.

Wilhelm felt her snuggle up to him and lay her head on his chest. Her eyes were closed, and only tears ran down her face. He felt like a protector now. Before, he had hurt her just to take out his anger on someone, but now his feelings were changed, rather drastically, so he gently hugged her and pressed her lightly against him.

It was a great feeling for him. To hold someone so small and defenseless in his arms. She awakened his protective instincts, especially now, when he knew that she was suffering terribly.

"Eva... I'm sorry..." He sighed and let a small tear fall.

"For what?" she whispered back.

He swallowed painfully. "I've been thinking... every night about what you told me. That someone is forcing you to do this." He exhaled heavily. "The feeling... knowing that I was one of those... who came to you... and you didn't want it..." he sobbed, holding her tightly.

"I feel like I... raped you," he added very sadly, stroking her hair. "I felt like I'm not just your bully... but your rapist!" he said with shaky voice and began to tremble.

Eva tensed a little and let out a small sound. "No. You didn't rape me. You... were the only one... I enjoyed it with. I was just... sad... that I did it for money. I would prefer to do it out of... my own want."

"That... still doesn't excuse me for doing it," he answered her quietly. "I hurt you in the past and used you, it just feels wrong to me. It really does for some reason."

Eva looked him deep in his sad eyes and saw his sincere regret. It was soothing her wounded soul a bit.

Then there was a great silence. They both sat on the bed in each other's arms, just enjoying each other. Wilhelm occasionally looked at his digital alarm clock on the nightstand and saw that it was already half an hour past midnight.

"It's already late..." he said. "You can sleep here with me if you want."

Eva broke away from his embrace and shook her head sadly. "I have to... get the money somehow. Until one o'clock in the morning."

Wilhelm got up from the bed. He took his wallet out of his pants pocket and handed Eva 5,000 CZK. "Here... take it."

Eva shook her head again.

"Please take it," Wilhelm pleaded as he sat back down next to her on the bed. "How else are you going to get the money now? Now at this time of night?"

Eva lowered her head and thought.

Maybe... I could go back... and wait for another client. Or... meet someone on the street and... NO! I don't want to do it! I'm not a whore! But... I need the money, otherwise... my life will be hell, she thought.

She looked at Wilhelm again with tears on her face, swallowed hard and with her small hand took the money from his hand, which he offered her.

"Thank you," she whispered sadly.

"Anytime, Eva. I like you now... and I don't want you to suffer," he answered her and stroked her cheek.

She looked into his eyes and smiled a little at him. "Thanks again," she replied. But then she lowered her head again. "I have to go now... I have to give THEM the money," she added.

Wilhelm nodded that he understood and stroked her cheek again.

"I'll accompany you to the door," he said and led Eva to the door.

He opened the door for her, Eva looked at him for a while and smiled sadly at him. "Thank you again..." she whispered, went through the door and disappeared in the hall.

Wilhelm didn't wait for anything. He quickly put on his socks and pants, took a sweatshirt from the hanger because it was a bit colder at night, and went after her.

He wanted to know... who's blackmailing her...

**********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of the Blackmailed: Her bully, dear readers.

I hope you enjoyed this story and you would want second part (Blackmailed: Her protector) as well.

Please don't hesitate leave a comment, because I would like to know your option on this story :)