Blackmailed: Her Bully

Story Info
T-Girl Escort & Bully; Can her bully - become her protector?
13k words
4.69
9.7k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
96 Followers

Hello everyone,

I would like you introduce my first transgender story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

This story is very intense and very sad. One of the MC was regularly rap*d in the past and being blackmailed because of it. It's dark and violent story.

I have to also warn you that this story isn't in America but is in Czech Republic, so some things may be new or strange for you.

This isn't smut sex story, but slowburn romance, where two MC fall in love with each other.

I wish you a pleasant reading.

All characters are over 18 years old.

**********************************************************************************************************

Eva was sitting in front of the mirror. She was dressed only in a sexy red bra, through which her B-cup breasts were visible. Then she wore red panties hidden under a short black leather skirt that barely hid her crotch, where her... 5 inch penis was tucked.

On her legs she wore mesh nylons with big mesh and elegant high-heeled shoes.

She sat on her chair in front of the mirror and painted lines with a lip pencil on her lips to emphasize their full shape. Then she began to apply eye shadow and eyeliner around her eyes, and after finishing her perfectly mastered makeup, she looked at herself pensively for a long time.

Yes. I look like a whore, She thought with sadness.

Because you're a whore! You decided to sell your hole to men for money! The second voice in her head answered her right away.

And what else should I do? THEY blackmail me, Eva replied to herself.

And the voice added: Bitch!

Eva was constantly depressed nowadays. She had already suffered a lot. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw how THEY showed her the sensitive photos of her and began to blackmail her.

She had just started her first semester at Charles University in Prague, and two days after she started her studies, THEY came to her with the photos of her depicted in humiliating situation and wanted money from her. 5000 CZK (Czech crowns), every week. She had no idea how she was going to earn that much money in one week. Being transgender, she could not get any better job, so THEY hired her in one of Prague's nightclubs, where women sold their bodies at high prices.

So Eva had to work in this club once a week, fucking men for money. She was afraid of it, but she knew that she was physically well prepared for it. Since she was eighteen, THEY had trained her a lot and knew that she would make a good whore.

She was now nineteen years old. Her height was 5 ft 5 in. She had shoulder-length raven hair, gray eyes, and pale skin.

Her work phone rang in the room. She picked it up and it said, "Your client is here. He's going to your room now," her boss said and hung up.

A short time later, she heard a buzzer. That was a sign that her client was waiting outside the door to her room. She felt a wave of nervousness. She knew how everything worked there. Everything had been explained to her in detail, and yet she still felt stressed.

Here it is. Your first client, she thought.

She rose from her chair and nervously walked to the door. She opened the peephole and looked to see who was standing on the other side of the door.

The person who was there... She realized in shock, that she knew him! She started to panic. She stopped the peeping and pressed her back to the door.

Not that. Not him. Why does he have to be my first client, she thought with despair.

She slowly took the handle and opened the door a crack, her hand was trembling. Standing outside the door was her former bully, whom she remembered from high school! The situation couldn't be worse. When she saw him, she immediately remembered the time when she was still a boy and he would push her head into the toilet, gave her a wedgie or beat her into a pulp after school.

She looked at him trying to control her facial expression, forcing herself to be calm. She was a bit scared, but she did not show it. She was, however, afraid he would recognize her.

"Hi... are you Jenny?" he asked her with a shy smile and a surprisingly sweet tone in his voice.

Eva calmed down a little. He didn't recognize her! Her makeup was perfect. "Yes..." she answered, slowly opening the door all the way, "Come on in," she added.

She didn't want to do it. She didn't want to fuck men for money, and besides, to make the matter worst - her first client was her former bully. How could it be any more stressful?

But she had to do it. She had no other choice. She needed the money, otherwise her life would become even more of a hell than it already was.

Her bully walked in and Eva closed the door behind him. Jenny was her code name, which she used only here.

She looked at him with attention, analyzing his face and realized that he hadn't changed much since she had last seen him a few months ago. He was a jock with blond hair and green eyes, and she knew from the boys' locker room that he had a tattoo on his back.

He offered her his hand, but she refused it, she hugged him, and kissed him on both cheeks in greeting. She was told to do it, as a way to make her "guests" feel more welcomed.

"I am Jenny," she said.

"My name is Wilhelm," he replied.

"Okay..." she sighed, averting her eyes from him. "Follow me."

She led him down a short hallway to her room, where she had everything she needed. A large, soft bed, several mirrors, and a smaller mirror for make-up. And, of course, several closets for her clothes.

She also had two chairs across from her and signaled Wilhelm to sit on one while she sat on the other and crossed her legs.

"So tell me, what would you like? What do you want to do with me?" she asked him, following the scenario that the owners of the club suggested for her to use.

At the club, it was a rule to ask customers first how they would like to rebuild it and what they would like to do.

Wilhelm was a little nervous. "You know... I have never met a trans woman before. A few weeks ago, I started looking for a trans woman on the Internet and I found the only club that has a trans woman on staff," he explained.

Eva nodded trying to look like she understood him.

"I would like to... try... pretty much anything. Blowjob, anal... you know."

"Okay," Eva replied, getting up from her chair and handing Wilhelm a towel. "There's a bathroom over there with a shower," she said, pointing to the door. "Go take a hot shower and come back when you are done."

"Okay..." he replied nervously.

Wilhelm was new to these things. He had never hire an escort before, and he had never been with a girl who had a penis. He was also a little angry. His girlfriend had broken up with him two weeks ago, and he was looking for some new type of sex and thought that sex with a trans woman might be an exciting change.

He went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Eva stood there, almost frozen. She was scared. So that was it! The moment her life as an escort began.

The way she was treating him all the time now, she was just pretending and playing. In reality, she was afraid of him. She was afraid of everything. Her first man was going to be a man she hated so much!

She swallowed painfully and wished it was already over.

Meanwhile, Wilhelm stripped completely naked and got under the shower. He turned on the warm water and showered off from top to bottom, except for his hair. He didn't like it when his head was wet.

Then he turned off the water and got out of the shower. He dried himself off and tied a towel around his waist. He took his clothes and went back to Eva's room.

Eva was already waiting for him. She was nervous, but when he came out of the bathroom, she switched immediately into her "whore mode" and started playing her part. She walked over to him as he set his clothes down on the chair and she slowly untied his towel that he had tied around his waist.

She saw his thick and long 8 inch cock for the first time. That was... something she didn't expect. You would always think bullies have small dicks, right?

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. She was much shorter than he was, so he had to lean a bit down. He was 6 feet tall. And he was much wider. She was very thin in comparison, except her round ass - he was very masculine and muscular.

He grabbed her around the waist and started kissing her too, he also touched her breasts, feeling them through her bra. But Eva felt overwhelmed a bit, so she detached herself from him and slowly got down on her knees. She gripped his thighs, her mouth moved to his balls and licked them a little. Then, with a very quick movement of her head, she reached for his cock and her red lips clasped around the head of his cock, slowly and smoothly took him inch by inch deeper into her mouth.

His cock entered her throat and she didn't make a single sound as he continued deeper and deeper until her lips met his pelvis. She was very well-trained and had completely lost her gag reflex and learned to breathe in the process, so deepthroating was not a problem for her.

Wilhelm moaned out and stroked her silky raven hair. It was a wonderful feeling for him as her wet and warm esophagus beautifully squeezed his cock. He lowered his head and looked at her. He couldn't understand how she managed to swallow his whole cock when she was so small.

Eva, on the other hand, felt miserable. She was crying inside her mind because she had her bully's cock deep in her throat. She wanted to let him go, but the voice in her head kept telling her something.

You're just a whore. Give him a good blowjob, yes! You were made for this, so act like it!

She was sad, but she had to do it, so she slowly started sucking and deepthroating him. Wilhelm watched her from above. He saw the quick bobbing movements of her head, saw how she had no problem at all swallowing him from tip to root in a single motion.

He began to moan very loudly. It was a truly amazing feeling for him. This was something he wasn't familiar with. None of his ex-girlfriends could give him a deepthroating job like that and he was glad and surprised that the little tranny could do it.

His breathing quickened and when Eva registered it, she pulled him out of her mouth with a plopping sound and her long streak of saliva didn't come off from his cock and landed on her chin.

She took a napkin and wiped her chin.

"That was amazing." Wilhelm breathed out.

"I know," she replied sounding almost carelessly but she felt like a well-trained robot.

She took his hand and led him to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled down her panties so that Wilhelm could finally see her cock. It wasn't a cock like boys had. Hers was much more feminine and cute.

She took a condom out of her bra. She tore open the wrapper with her teeth and gently placed the condom on Wilhelm's big cock. He moaned softly again and gasped as she touched his cock.

Then she turned around on the bed and knelt on all fours, her ass facing him.

"You can fuck me," she said robotically again.

"Just like that? Don't you need lube?" Wilhelm asked, astonished.

She shook her head. "I lubed myself well before you came," she replied.

"Okay... then." He added sounding a bit disappointed almost like he wished he could see her prepping herself for him, but finally decided to slowly bring his cock closer to her ass.

Eva was still miserable.

She knew what it was like. To have someone enter her with one thrust and start fucking her hard. But she was afraid of it. Physically she was prepared for it and could take any kind of treatment and hard fucking, but mentally she was always miserable. She was broken and forced to do it.

And now she was kneeling on the bed, waiting for her bully to ram into her with one thrust and start pounding her hard. She was scared, but she was still in her role, which she had to play, and she didn't show outside anything about her real feelings.

Wilhelm leaned a bit down and slowly stroked her back, up to her neck and down to her buttocks. He lowered himself even more and reached for her sensitive breasts. Eva felt a bit surprised how gentle his touch was.

Finally, he started teasing her with his cock while circling her hole with the tip, but she didn't react to it. In her mind, she just wished it was over. With one hand, he spread her butt cheeks a little and with the other, he guided his cock into her entrance and slowly began pushing into her.

As he penetrated her with the head of his cock, he paused for a moment and asked her. "Is it good? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... you can continue," she replied again in that robotic tone of voice.

He obeyed her and carefully and slowly continued to penetrate her with his big dick. Inch by inch he dived into her and Eva still didn't make a sound and when the tip of his cock bottomed out in her, she didn't even move. She felt detached.

She was kneeling like a statue and only waited for Wilhelm to start using her and fucking her hard. But he did nothing of the sort. He slowly backed out his cock to her entrance and then slid it in again and only after few unhurried thrusts he started fucking her very gently and slowly.

Eva was a little surprised, she had never experienced such a fuck before, but she still subconsciously expected a rough treatment to start at any moment.

Wilhelm grabbed her hips and sped up the pace a little, but not much. He didn't like brutal sex, he preferred to make love to his partner, and that's why he wanted to treat Eva in the same way. He touched her body, stroked her ass cheeks, massaged them and also paid attention to her breasts again, sliding his fingers under her bra and squeezing her nipples a bit.

After a while of this fucking and pleasant caressing, something started to happen to Eva. A strange feeling that she didn't know ran through her body. Her cock became semi-hard and she even let out a little moan. She was surprised. She had never experienced anything like this before and she didn't know what to do with these new feelings. And so she was still like a statue and let herself continue to be fucked, trying to deal with her unexpected arousal.

Then Wilhelm stopped and carefully pulled it out of her. She had no idea why he was doing this, so she looked over her shoulder at him and raised her eyebrows.

"Please turn over on your back... I want to see your face," he said in a sweet voice.

Eva obeyed him, and turned on her back and put a pillow under her head. Then she took off her black leather skirt. Wilhelm climbed into her bed and came up to her on his knees. He propped himself over her, Eva looked at him questioningly again, unsure what he was planning to do, but he started to slowly push his cock into her again until he reached the very bottom.

Then he put his arms around her back and began to thrust in her slowly again. Suddenly he stopped and looked a bit down, at her cleavage. He unbuttoned her bra from behind and slowly took it off and placed it next to her. He finally saw her B cup breast from the front. Nicely round a beautifully firm. Then his lips clasped around her right nipple and started sucking on it. Eva was surprised again. She never received this kind of treatment before and wanted to cry because she didn't know what to do about her newly awakened sensations. It was astonishingly pleasant. Besides, she hated Wilhelm and it only added to her confusion - her worst bully was now giving her strange stimuli all over her body. Even now, her cock became quite hard and she moaned quietly again when Wilhelm sped up a little again.

He started kissing her neck while calmly thrusting into her. Eva began to like it also, but she didn't know why. She calmed down and relaxed a little and let Wilhelm continue fucking her at this even, nice pace.

Meanwhile, Wilhelm was in seventh heaven. He liked the sex with Eva very much. Her ass gave him an incredible feeling of pleasure, she was so tight and warm, and he started to moan louder and louder. Eva also increased the volume of her moaning a little, closed her eyes and instinctively wrapped her arms around Wilhelm's neck.

After a while, he straightened up, sat on his heels and continued to thrust into her in a steady rhythm. He also did something unexpected! Probably even for him... He looked down and saw her stiff cock and suddenly he wrapped his hand around her hard shaft and started stroking it.

Eva snapped her eyes open in surprise. "What are you doing?" she whispered, shocked a bit.

He just put his finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh."

So, Eva closed her eyes again and continued to enjoy the pleasure Wilhelm was giving her with each calm thrust of his cock and stroking movement of his hand.

Oh my god... what is he doing to me? I... I, she thought to herself.

She moaned even louder, as did Wilhelm, and she began to feel some pressure in her cock. It was almost scary, but she couldn't stop it, it was so wonderful and overwhelming. Wilhelm was just like her, panting and grunting with a passion. He was in such pleasure that he was about to climax, but for some reason he wanted to wait for her, and help her come also, soon her body arched a bit and her small cock started to spit her translucent cum, which seemed to push him toward his own orgasm. Transfixed on her throbbing cock, he sped a bit, and after a few more intense thrusts he joined her in the sudden, powerful ecstasy.

Eva squirted three long streams of her cum onto her belly and chest and Wilhelm came in incredibly strong streams inside her tight hole that he was afraid he would squirt out of her mouth, but then he remembered that he was actually wearing a condom.

They were both breathing heavy, Wilhelm slowly pulled it out of her and then fell next to her, panting as well.

Eva was sad because she had enjoyed it so much and now it was all over. She had had her last orgasm about a year ago and had completely forgotten what a wonderful and liberating feeling it was. That's why she forgot her role for a moment and shed a tiny tear.

She wished so much to get it over with as soon as possible that she regretted it was already finished.

Wilhelm, who had finally caught his breath, looked at her and noticed her tears. He seemed surprised.

"What... happened? Why are you crying?"

She was startled by his question, and quickly wipe her wet face. She shook her head.

"It's nothing, really, don't worry about it. All is good."

Wilhelm was not satisfied with her answered. He propped himself over her on his elbow and looked at her face from up close.

"Please tell me, Jenny? Did I hurt you?"

She fought with her tears again. "No, it was the other way around. I know it sounds weird but I didn't think it would be like that."

"You mean.... like what?"

"That I would feel some... pleasure," she whispered shyly, looking aside.

Wilhelm face was shocked a bit.

"Are you serious? You never...?"

Eva felt her cheeks reddening. "You were my first client. I didn't know how it would be, I was sure it would be... awful. Mechanical."

Wilhelm went silent for a while, obviously shocked. He stared at her for a long time.

Then he put his hand on her belly where her cum was. "You were the best... I ever had," he breathed out. "I'm happy I could be... your good... first client."

Eva just nodded and smiled shyly, grateful for his caring behavior, and then she quickly averted her eyes.

Then Wilhelm realized that their meeting was actually over and it was time to leave. He was even 5 minutes late.

He heard that in some clubs even one minute of prolonging the time designed for sex could cost him a lot of money, so with a bit of panic on his face, he suddenly got up from her bed, took his wallet out of his pants pocket and handed Eva 5,000 CZK.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
96 Followers