Blackmailed: Her Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... with that, I..." Eva started to mutter, but Klara interrupted her with a strong slap.

Eva sobbed.

"You bitch... you forgot that we have those photos in our phones too!" Kate said with a wicked smile.

Klara knelt down next to Eva and stroked her cheek, frowning. "You're screwed... right now, all your photos are out." And she grinned wickedly at her.

"No... you're... no..." Eva sobbed and started shaking really hard.

"It's your fault!" Klara shouted at her and got up from her.

"Welcome to hell!" the two laughed evilly, opened the door and left.

Eva was pale, she felt sick. She was shaking like a leaf, sobbing, but finally got up and ran after them.

"No!" she screamed at them in fear. "Don't do this. Please... Please!" she really sobbed at the top of her lungs.

Unfortunately, there were already a lot of people in the hallway of the dorm and most of them were gathered around the big notice board. Eva got stuck between them and thought she was going to pass out.

On the bulletin board was a photo of her being raped, but only her face was visible, which wasn't sad, but on the contrary, it was clear that she was enjoying it very much, and under the photo was the caption "Daniel, aka Eva Benes likes big dicks!" That photo was edited.

Everyone looked at it, even Eva.

"Eva," Martin, who was among the others, began to speak. "You... are you really doing this?" he asked with a disgusted look on his face.

Eva didn't answer, she only cried more and looked at the floor. She could collapse with shame.

"You... are a disgusting... Whore!" one of the students shouted at her.

Eva stuttered. "No... I'm not a... a whore. You don't know the truth!" she stammered, looking at their faces.

Some of them looked disgusted with her and immediately condemned her, some looked sympathetic, some were just laughing. Eva began to back away slowly from them. None of them knew the truth and immediately began to insult and hate on her.

Eva quickly ran back to her room, slammed the door and locked it. She leaned her back against the door and collapsed. Completely devastated.

THEY... ruined her life.

***

Wilhelm was in the shower and enjoyed his morning shower.

He hoped that he would meet Eva today, he would be able to break the news to her that they had nothing more against her. He had her number, just as she had his, but he thought it better to tell her in person and see her happy smile.

After he showered, he climbed out, dried off, and went to make breakfast.

While eating breakfast, he sipped his tea and surfed the Internet on his cell phone.

He received a text message on Messenger and opened it.

"Hey, did you know that our high school Daniel is fucking around a lot?" Wrote his friend Michal and added a link under it.

What? he thought and paused.

He immediately clicked on the link that Michal had sent him and was horrified.

No, no... Shit! How is this possible? he panicked when he saw the picture of Eva being raped.

He couldn't believe it... He got worried about her and wanted to call her immediately.

He held his cell phone to his ear and waited for Eva to pick it up. He waited and waited... but she didn't answer.

God, I hope she's okay.

He immediately got up from the table and didn't even finish breakfast. He quickly got dressed and left. He had no idea where Eva might be at this hour, but he assumed she was still in the dorm.

He ran to the front of the dorm building and saw two elegant ladies coming out of the building, ignoring him as he ran past them. He opened the door and ran inside.

But he didn't know where Eva's room was, so he asked the first boy he met. "Hey, where is Eva Benes' room?" he asked him, out of breath from running.

The boy stopped, grinned and looked at him. "Ah, Eva, the famous Eva, huh? Room 66, first floor on the left," he said, starting to laugh. "Why, you want to fuck her?"

Wilhelm got angry. He grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him against the wall with all his might, holding him by the neck.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" the boy moaned in pain.

Wilhelm scowled at him. "Watch your mouth! You don't know anything about her!" he yelled at him at close range and then let him go.

When he let go, he immediately ran up the stairs to the first floor to room number 66. He reached for the door handle, but it was locked.

Damn... maybe she's already gone, he thought.

He took his phone out of his pocket and tried to call her again. But Eva still didn't pick it up.

Fuck... he thought again and put the phone in his pocket.

He tried to push the handle again, but the door was indeed locked. He backed away from the door a little, ran and rammed his shoulder into it.

He screamed in pain and the door didn't open. "Damn... they don't show you that in the movies," he muttered and straightened up.

He tried to kick it out with his foot, and after a few tries, he kicked the door open. He ran inside and broke out in a cold sweat.

"EVA!!!" he yelled in horror.

Eva lay motionless on her back on the floor, dressed only in her pajamas. In her left hand she held an opened plastic bottle, from which some pills were spilled on the floor, and to her right was a glass bottle labeled "Bozkov"

He knelt down next to her, carefully lifted her up and put her head in his lap. She didn't move.

God... I hope she's not dead!

He put his ear to her mouth, but Eva wasn't breathing. He took out his cell phone again and called 155.

***

Hospital

Eva slowly opened her eyes. She felt very tired and closed her eyes several times, fighting with herself. She didn't know where she was. Her vision was blurry, all she could see was a black spot next to her... and then... then nothing. She fell asleep again.

Few hours later, she woke up again. She was still dazed, but her vision was better and she recognized the black spot a little.

Wilhelm sat with her all day, waiting for her to wake up. He wondered how it was possible that her photos were published. Pavel said that he had taken everything and searched the whole house... and they published them anyway.

He cried quietly because he was afraid that Eva damaged her brain permanently, while being so long out of breath... He was devastated, that he couldn't protect her. And it was kind of true. Even nursed back to health, Eva would be now even more depressed than before.

But he didn't want to lose her. She meant so much to him, even if he didn't know exactly why. Did it have something to do with the fact that he had the best sex of his life with her? Was he that superficial? Or maybe he was even falling in love with her at that moment?

He had no idea and looked at her. She was lying limply on the bed, her head towards him... and her eyes were slightly opening and closing again and again.

"Eva?" he whispered, taking her hand.

"Wilhelm..." she muttered very softly, and her mouth began to drool a little.

"Lord... I was afraid you were in coma..." he told her with fear in his eyes.

"I'm... not..."

Wilhelm shook his head and gave her a small smile. "You swallowed a large amount of sleeping pills and washed them down with rum. Why did you... want to kill yourself...?"

Eva was still dazed and sleepy.

"They... did it," she whispered weakly. "They... posted... those... photos," she added with despair.

"It's... it's my fault," he answered her quietly, shedding a few tears. "I told Pavel to break into their house and steal everything they could blackmail you with."

"Why?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"Because I wanted to help you. And I just made it worse. They must have had the photos somewhere else," he said sadly, putting her hand on his forehead. "I'm so sorry, Eva. I didn't mean to hurt you more," he sobbed. " I wanted to help you so much, I overdid it, probably..."

"What... happened,... happened," she replied softly. "Don't cry, Wilhelm. I know you meant well."

He looked at her, and she smiled a little dazedly. "Promise me... that you won't try to kill yourself again. Promise me!" he insisted, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"I promise..." she said softly and after a long pause she looked him in the eyes. "Wilhelm? Why are you... why are you like this? Good to me... How could you change so quickly?"

Wilhelm thought for a moment. "When I found out that you were actually Daniel, the one I bullied... I was crushed, shocked... It all came back to me, what I did. And I immediately felt tremendous guilt, I was sorry for you.... when you told me you were being blackmailed... I felt horrible, as I realized I was adding to your suffering, not really knowing who you really are. And I started to like you... Really like you. It just happened, Eva," he exhaled heavily.

She looked into his eyes for a long time and then smiled a little again.

"I'm glad... that you've changed. I feel... really safe with you now, Wilhelm. And I wanted to tell you... that." She paused for a long moment, but Wilhelm waited. "That I also like you very, very, very much," she whispered, and Wilhelm saw sadness, pain, but also intense feelings in her eyes.

"I... feel the same way too," he answered her softly, smiling a little.

He would never thought that he could fall for a trans woman. He always thought he was straight, but Eva changed something in him. She changed him completely... and it felt so right to him.

***

Wilhelm got up from his chair a sat down on the side of Eva's bed. He still held her hand and looked at her face.

He noticed her mark on her left cheek and smirked a little.

"You know... I actually recognized you by that... birthmark on your cheek," he said softly.

"Really?" she wondered, stroking the spot on her cheek where the mark was.

"Yeah... not many people have a mark on their face. But your face is... rounder and much softer now than I remember," he replied.

"Those hormones... you know..." She smiled at him even more.

She was feeling a little better now. She was still a little sleepy and dazed, but talking to Wilhelm helped a lot.

"Well... you're beautiful, Eva," he said shyly, blushing a little.

"Thank you. The fact that you say that now... means a lot to me," she replied, a small tear falling from her eye.

Wilhelm raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong? Are you in pain?" he was getting a bit stressed when he saw her tear.

"No..." she whispered, "Just... could you... hold me?"

"Of course I can. It's just... I'm afraid of hurting you somehow. Is it going to be okay? Can I?" he was a little worried about her. He wanted her to be okay.

"I don't know," she answered simply.

Wilhelm sat closer to her, Eva straightened out her hands and when Wilhelm gently grabbed her under the arms and lifted her to a sitting position, he gently pressed her against him and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Eva relaxed a little as she felt his hands on her back, caressing her. She was already feeling much better.

Of course, she still had dark thoughts. About what will happen to her now. She thought about not going out on the street anymore and not showing up at the college. But she made a conscious effort to push those thoughts aside for now and enjoyed the feeling of security that Wilhelm offered her.

"Don't worry, Eva," he whispered in her ear. "I will protect you... and beat up anyone who tries to hurt or insult you," he comforted her, still gently stroking her back. "Nothing was ever your fault... and you know it. You know it very well. Please trust me... and let me protect you, even if... it's me who made your situation worse," he pleaded with her.

"I trust you, Wilhelm. I trust you to protect me... and for that I'm very grateful to you," she said softly, shedding more tears, but this time tears of happiness.

"Thank you," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. Just like that, out of the blue. "Now lie back down," he added, and carefully laid her back down. "Get some rest. I know you're sleepy. After that dose you swallowed," he said, tucking a single strand of her hair from her cheek to behind her ear.

Eva nodded.

Wilhelm got up from her bed and slowly walked out of her room, but his eyes were still on her.

I have to protect her. It didn't work out with Pavel... so there is only one way... how to get rid of these monsters, he thought as he left her room and closed the door.

There was only one way to help Eva.

It wouldn't erase anything that had already happened to her, but it could make sure it never happened to her again.

Yeah... POLICE.

***

Wilhelm sat down at the table opposite the policeman who was going to write a report with him at the police station.

"So, who's blackmailing you?" asked the policeman, Warrant Officer Novak.

"Me, nobody... but my... friend," he answered a bit stuttering.

"Okay... what's your friend's name."

"Eva Benes," he replied.

"Hmmm..." The Warrant Officer was writing the name in the log, but then he suddenly paused. "Then tell me who is blackmailing her and how," he said.

Wilhelm sighed. "Her... stepmother and her stepsister... blackmailed her that if she didn't pay them 5,000 CZK every week... they... they would publish her embarrassing photos. They took photos of them humiliating her and began to blackmail her and... forcing her to work as... a prostitute." Then he swallowed hard. "Today... her photos were... published on the Internet and in the boys' dormitory of Charles University," he added with sadness.

The Warrant Officer listened to him attentively the whole time and began to think a little at the last sentence. "Have you seen the pictures?" he asked him seriously.

"Yes, unfortunately I've seen them," he answered, trying to hold back his tears.

"Were you able to recognize the photos?"

"Yeah...?" Wilhelm replied, confused.

The Warrant Officer turned around in his chair, got up and disappeared somewhere in the back rooms. After waiting for a while, he came back with another policeman.

"What's going on?" Wilhelm asked, confused.

"About Eva Benes, we already had a report today," said the Warrant Officer. "Just because of the photos."

The second policeman, whom the Warrant Officer brought with him, showed Wilhelm the photo. "Is this... that photo?" he asked directly.

Wilhelm looked at it for just a second, then closed his eyes and swallowed painfully. "Yes..." he replied quietly.

The policeman hid the photo, nodded to the Warrant Officer and left.

"Do you know who published the photos?" the Warrant Officer asked him.

"Probably her stepmom and stepsister. I don't know for sure... but when I got to the dorm, shortly after the photos were published, two blondes came out of the building. They were dressed pretty fancy," he replied.

"We have a witness who claims to have seen two blonde women posting this photo in their dorm. He said, like you, that they were dressed fancy."

"So there is a connection," he said, a little excitedly.

"Looks like it. Where's your Eva now?" the Warrant Officer asked curiously.

"In... FN Motol," he answered after a moment's hesitation.

"At the hospital? Did something happen to her?"

Wilhelm explained them everything.

***

Eva was in very bad situation. She was tied to a table, belly down and her legs spread. Klara came to her. She stroked Eva's cheek. Eva cried for fear of further torture.

"Open your mouth," Klara said.

Eva obeyed and opened her mouth. Without hesitation, Klára began to push the strapon into Eva's mouth. She gagged and coughed.

She couldn't breathe. Her consciousness screamed with pain. Her body trembled and... then she opened her eyes.

"Ah!" She whimpered as she woke up from her dream to find that she was in the hospital.

Immediately she sat up and pressed her knees to her chest. She was shaking with fear. She had never had nightmares before... until now.

She was still in the hospital, where she felt safe. Outside it was still daylight and after a while of crying, she calmed down a bit and someone opened the door.

Doctor Turská came in and noticed that she was crying.

"Eva, are you okay?" she asked her calmly and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Eva sobbed. "Yeah... I just... had a nightmare..." she answered quietly.

"Do you often have nightmares?" the doctor asked her again.

"No..." she said, shaking her head. "I just used to have severe depression and couldn't sleep. God, now I never want to sleep again," she added, crying even more.

The doctor looked at her for a moment. She saw her trembling with fear and how she was terrified. "I recommend you see a psychologist... if you're depressed. Don't let it disturb you more... as it could get worse," she told her calmly, trying to reassure her a little. "I can ask Professor Nasr to come talk to you, if you want?"

"I don't know..." Eva whispered.

She took a deep breath and exhaled. She calmed down a bit.

"Eva, I came to tell you... that the police is here and officer want to talk to you. There's also your friend who's been here with you since this morning."

"Wilhelm? Did he... he bring the police?" she asked, a little scared.

"Yes... Can I bring them to you? You don't have to agree," she said honestly.

Eva thought for a moment.

Wilhelm... brought the police? But why? He will probably want to ask me what happened to me... and I don't know if I want to talk about it... but with Wilhelm by my side... maybe I'll manage...? she thought.

She nodded and swallowed. "But I want Wilhelm here with me. I don't want to talk to anyone without him," she replied and looked on the doctor seriously.

"Of course..." she said, smiling at her.

She got up from the bed and left her room. A few minutes later Wilhelm came in with Warrant Officer Novak.

Wilhelm immediately sat down next to her head and hugged her. The warrant officer saluted and introduced himself.

"You... called the police?" she asked Wilhelm quietly.

"I went to the police station... and reported what happened to you," he answered tersely.

"But why?" she started crying again. "This was supposed to be on me Wilhelm..."

"I know... but I wanted to help you and this was the only way. It can't go on. You have to tell them what happened to you... and they will help you as best they can," he explained, stroking her hair.

Eva suddenly felt more calm and hopeful, it just surprised her. She never wanted to go to the police because she thought it would only make things worse. But she trusted Wilhelm, and if he thought it was the only way... then she agreed.

"It's true, Miss Benes," the officer began to speak. "If you tell me what happened to you, and then answer a few questions... I swear I will help you as much as I can," he added and Eva became even calmer.

The warrant officer pulled a chair to her side and sat down. Eva took a deep breath, exhaled, and slowly began to speak. It was terrible for her to talk about it again, and of course she cried, but Wilhelm held her hand all the time and comforted her. And with his help she managed to complete her testimony.

***

"Why didn't you ever tell anyone about this? Why didn't you go to the police when it happened to you for the first time?" the officer asked her when she finished telling him her story.

"I was..." she sniffled, "I was terribly scared by them. They were so cruel and sadistic. I had fear to do anything..." she answered softly, looking at the policeman. "They were the only family I had, and it overwhelmed me..."

"I can understand you..." he sighed slightly. "But if you had really done it earlier... you wouldn't have had to go through all this. It's a good thing your friend here told us about it," he added, getting up from the chair and taking it back to where he had taken it. "Don't worry, miss, what both did is criminal and they will go to jail without the possibility of bail. We have your testimony and Mr. Linhart's here as well. We have the photographs that they published as further evidence... so I can tell you that everything is going to end well for you."