Blackmailed: Her Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay..." his father breathed out and they both slowly walked on. "How is she? Is she okay?" he asked him.

"Yeah..." Wilhelm nodded. "She looked happy. She'll be allowed to go home in a few days and I've offered to let her move in with me," he added with his head down.

"Then it must be a serious relationship..." his father scoffed.

Wilhelm didn't want to tell him that Eva was actually transgender because he knew what his father was like. Tomas was a womanizer who worked during the day and seduced various models at night, with whom, of course, he immediately slept.

He used to want to be like him, but when he met Eva... he changed, he only wanted to be with her.

"Well...if you need more money... you can call me anytime and I'll send it to you right away," his father said. "I have to go now... I have some business to do," he added, kissing the top of Wilhelm's head and stroking his shoulders.

"Okay... bye dad," Wilhelm replied.

"Bye..." his father said back as he walked away from him to his car. "And introduce your girl to me sometime in the future... If it's that serious... it would only be fair for me to meet her. Don't worry about it... I won't take her away from you," he laughed as he finished and waved at Wilhelm.

Like I'm afraid of that, he thought, laughed and waved at him as well.

***

Sunday.

Eva was supposed to be sent home today, and of course Wilhelm picked her up immediately. She was given a few more pills to take at home which she was supposed to take for three days, and in a week she was to come back for a check-up.

Wilhelm drove her to the college, where Eva immediately informed the administrative office she decided to put her semester on hold for the time being, adding that she would continue her college education the next semester. He then drove her to the dormitory to her room, where no one was at the moment, and helped her pack up the rest of her things that she had left there, and they both carried them to Wilhelm's car.

Eva took one last look at her dorm, then got into the car and Wilhelm drove her to his apartment in the city center.

"I know you've been here before..." he began to speak as he unlocked the door to his apartment and walked in with Eva. "But I want to tell you... Welcome to your new home," he said with a smile.

Eva responded with a wide smile, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. Then she laid her head on his chest and stroked his back. "Thank you," she whispered sweetly.

He helped her carry her things from the car to the apartment and then told her where to put all her things. Wilhelm had plenty of space in the apartment and several closets that he didn't use, so it was no problem for Eva's stuff to fit into his apartment.

In the meantime, Wilhelm prepared a snack for the two of them, and when he finished, he noticed that Eva was standing on the balcony enjoying the beautiful view of Prague.

He approached her from behind and gently embraced her. Eva leaned back against him and sighed quietly.

"I can't believe it..." she said softly.

"To what?" he asked her, kissing the top of her head.

"I feel... finally free, Wilhelm. I feel happy and after a long time, I don't feel any pain," she replied, still looking at the view.

She turned in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I love you," she whispered, "You saved me. You told me that going to the Bohnice is a good idea... and you were right. Finally... I feel FREE!" she added energetically and hugged him with tears of happiness.

***

A few weeks later, Eva really felt right at home with Wilhelm. Wilhelm still went to his classes during the day and Eva took care of his apartment. She cooked for him, like a proper woman, and when he came home, she greeted him with a deep and sweet kiss.

As for sex... Eva felt that she wasn't ready for it yet, even though she had so much experience, but she just really wanted to be ready, as if it was her first time. Wilhelm understood that and didn't force her to do anything. He was also content with kissing in bed before going to sleep. From time to time she was helping him, jerking him off with hand, if their kissing sessions made him really aroused, but they didn't advance to anything more for now.

In a few days later, Kate and Klara were caught by the police and immediately taken into custody, and had a trial in a month.

Of course, Wilhelm and Eva were also in the courtroom, although Eva felt a little bad about seeing them again... but from the first day Eva realized that if she was to participate in court proceedings, she could get rid of them forever... because the judge could even sentence them for twenty years. So she decided to go through with it, even though it was hard for her to relive part of her past, while giving testimonies.

They were finally convicted of extortion, repeated abuse and sexual assaults, damage to mental health, restriction of personal freedom, damage to reputation by publishing sensitive photos and forced prostitution.

In the end, the judge sentenced them to 15 years, and when he struck the gavel and confirmed the sentence... Eva finally took a deep breath and immediately burst into tears.

It was a really happy day for Eva, because she was finally safe and could put her past behind and start living a normal life.

She had a place to live, she had a beautiful boyfriend whom she loved not because of his money, but because her heart told her to.

At Christmas she went with Wilhelm to his family home, where Wilhelm introduced her to his father and she spent Christmas with them. Tomas told his son that he had made a good choice, even though he had no idea that Eva was transsexual, but Wilhelm recognized that his father accepted her.

***

It was now almost the end of December. Wilhelm and Eva were having dinner together in a luxurious and expensive restaurant.

Wilhelm had prepared a surprise for Eva, and all the time during the meal he was thinking how to tell her. How will he tell her... the most important thing?

When they had finished dessert, they both relaxed, Eva drank wine and Wilhelm sipped his brandy.

"You know... tonight I want it to be special for both of us," he said, Eva was smiling at him the whole time. "I have a surprise for you."

"Really?" she said excitedly.

Wilhelm took her hand and looked deep into her eyes. "Eva... I love you. I know that you are the one for me to be with. You are such a beautiful and charming woman... and when it would be possible... I would like you to do one thing."

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small box. He got up from his chair, still holding Eva's hand. He knelt down in front of her and opened the small box, which contained a gold ring with a large, very valuable gemstone.

Eva was all tense and glowing.

"Eva... you are the love of my life... and that's why I am asking you. When it would be possible... will you become my wife?" he asked her in one breath.

Eva slapped her hand over her mouth, tears streaming down her face and she was really touched and happy. "Yes..." she whispered with a wide smile.

"Yes, yes, yes... I will marry you," she added with sob.

Wilhelm took the ring from the box, gently took her left ring finger and slowly put it on her finger.

Eva raised her hand in front of her face to see the beautiful engagement ring Wilhelm had just put on her finger as a promise of love and a future life together.

She rose from her chair, helped Wilhelm to his feet and immediately kissed him passionately.

She was happy, she felt secure and this was the most beautiful day of her life.

"Please... take me home," she whispered in Wilhelm's ear as their mouths separated.

Wilhelm obeyed her and immediately called the waiter. He paid for the meal and took Eva, who still had tears of happiness on her face, to his car.

***

When the two arrived at their apartment, Wilhelm closed the door and turned on the light. Eva immediately threw herself at him and began to kiss him.

She held him by the neck, his hands holding her hips and slowly moved to her buttocks, squeezing them gently.

"I am ready... Wilhelm," she whispered between kisses. "I want you..." she sighed softly.

Without waiting for anything, Wilhelm immediately lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed without breaking their kiss.

He gently laid her on her back on the bed and propped himself over her. He caressed her and kissed her neck. Eva gently slid her hand into Wilhelm's hair and moaned softly. He caressed her body and grabbed her breasts, which were still hidden under her dress.

He moved away from her for a moment and helped her out of her red dress. When she took off her clothes, she was wearing only black panties and dark nylon stockings. Wilhelm moved closer to her again and began kissing her body.

His left hand gently squeezed her left breast and his mouth moved to her right nipple and immediately his lips enclosed it and began to gently suck and lick.

Eva moaned and stroked Wilhelm's hair. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks were red and she enjoyed the wonderful feeling that Wilhelm was giving her.

Wilhelm was very horny and his 8-inch cock was hard as a pole and begging to be released from his pants. He ignored it for a while longer because he wanted to focus on Eva first.

He traced long kisses on her body and slowly wandered past her belly button to her crotch. Eva lay motionless, moaning softly and letting Wilhelm do what he wanted.

He took the edges of her black panties with both hands and slowly pulled them off her and placed them next to her on the bed. After a long time, he saw her 5-inch cute cock, which was surprisingly hard.

He gently ran his tongue down the length of her cock and stopped at the tip where he placed a small kiss.

Eva moaned even louder. She could feel his warm breath and couldn't wait to feel the warmth of his mouth again.

Wilhelm gently cupped the head of her cock with his lips and licked it smooth with his tongue. After a brief moment of teasing, he took her cock deeper into his mouth and began to suck her off slowly.

Her hand stroked his hair again and her mouth played beautiful music to his ears.

"Wilhelm..." she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied as he took her cock out of his mouth and immediately went back to where he left off.

He sucked it nice and slow, sometimes trying to take her down to his throat, but he immediately started coughing and gagging. He didn't have the courage to try again and again, so he just sucked her with his mouth.

After a moment her breathing quickened and she moaned louder and louder, and Wilhelm felt a little twitch in her cock. He knew what was coming and prepared himself for it. He quickened his pace, which drove Eva crazy. She was turning her head from side to side and after a while she screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Wilhelm felt a few drops of her warm cum in his mouth and felt Eva shiver. Her body was trembling, her eyes were wide open, her mouth was half open and she was enjoying a beautiful female orgasm.

When she had calmed down a little and was only breathing rapidly, Wilhelm took her soft cock from his mouth and moved to her neck, where he kissed her slowly. Eva wrapped her arms around his back, pressed her face against his head and gasped softly.

"I want you... now," she whispered in his ear and Wilhelm nodded slowly.

He returned his mouth to her crotch. He lifted her legs a little, gently spread her beautiful round buttocks and touched her hole with the tip of his tongue.

Eva moaned again and Wilhelm continued to lick. He drooled over his finger and slowly and carefully penetrated her. Eva felt a pleasant sensation when his finger moved inside her.

"You're a virgin to me, baby," he said softly. "I want you to enjoy it as if it were your first time," he added, adding his second finger inside.

Eva continued to moan and began to feel her cock come back to life.

Wilhelm reached for the nightstand, where he had an unopened bottle of lube ready for this moment. He squeezed some lube into his palm and rubbed it around her hole and also penetrated her again with his fingers again and lubricated her inside as well so she wouldn't feel any pain.

He wiped his hands on a paper towel. He stripped completely naked and Eva saw his strong and masculine body again. His cock was already filled, ready to burst and he couldn't wait to penetrate Eva.

He put some lube on his hard cock and spread it all over its length.

He gently grabbed Eva's thighs and lifted them up a little. With his hand, he guided the head of his cock to her entrance and took one last look at her.

Eva knew what he wanted to hear. He wanted to know if she really wanted it and only Eva whispered tenderly, "I want you, please." And she smiled at him.

Wilhelm nodded and began to pushing head of his cock into her revirginized hole. He penetrated her with his tip and Eva quickened her breathing. He waited a moment for Eva to recover a little and then continued to penetrate her, inch by inch deeper. He was gentle and slow. He knew Eva could handle his full length, and when he finally reached the bottom and his pelvis rested against her butt, they both moaned happily.

He let go of her thighs and gently lay on top of her and kissed her.

Eva was happy. She didn't feel any pain. She wasn't in any kind of whore mode and she didn't even hear that voice in her head telling her what to do. No. It was natural for her now, and most importantly, she was finally doing it out of love.

Wilhelm began to make love to her with very slow movements. Her legs wrapped around his waist, his hands wrapped under her armpits and gently stroked her raven hair.

They kissed each other with little kisses as he slowly but very worshipfully thrust into her. Eva moaned out and felt powerful feeling of pleasure like the day Wilhelm was penetrating her for the first time.

She was enjoying it immensely. She dug her nails gently into his shoulders and bit her lip, and after a while Wilhelm sped up a bit, but the pace was still slow, because he didn't want to fuck Eva... but to make love to her.

"I love you," Eva whispered again and again.

She was in seventh heaven and never wanted this experience to end, because it was her first sex she made out of love and it finally felt right for her.

Wilhelm started to breathe faster and also moan louder, because Eva was nice and warm inside and tight and he felt that he was getting closer to climax.

"I'm going to cum, love," he moaned out softly and kissed her again.

Eva hugged him tightly and Wilhelm sped up the last few thrusts, and after a while he sank into her as deep as he could, and Eva felt several strong streams of his warm seed inside her.

She moaned with pleasure and her whole body began to shake again. Wilhelm sensed this and looked between them. Eva came again and a few drops of her sperm dripped from her cock and landed on her abdomen.

Wilhelm clung to her as tight as he could and sighed heavily. Both were still panting and enjoying their beautiful orgasm.

"I love you," Eva whispered again.

"I love you too," Wilhelm replied softly. "You're my beautiful girlfriend, my lover... and you will be my wife," he added and kissed her neck.

THE END

**********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of the Blackmailed: Her Protector, dear readers.

I'm a little sad about rating of the first part... so I really hope you liked this part.

Writing this story was really hard for me. I cried a lot (you know... hormones :D), especially at the part where Eva was telling her past. For me it was really very sad, intense and in the end very happy.

I hope you felt the same way and that you are happy that the former bully fell in love with his former victim and finally got engaged to her. :)

To me, they are a perfect match and a wonderful couple.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you will read my other stories on a similar or different topic :)

And big thanks for you ERAJ again, Thank you for your support and editing my stories :)

Please don't hesitate leave a comment, because I would like to know your option on this story :)