Blackmailed: Her Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva calmed down a little, but still swallowed nervously.

"Now Miss Benes... I have some papers for you to read carefully and then sign," he said, handing her a pencil and some papers.

Eva read the papers for a few minutes and finally signed them with a sigh. They were papers confirming that she was here voluntarily and could leave at any time, and other formalities such as the use of her personal data for documentation, rules of the hospital, etc.

Then the doctor handed her the last sheet, on which she had to comment on whether or not they could pass on information about her health to anyone, and if so, she was to write the name of the person or persons to whom the information could be given.

Eva thought about it for a while. She had no one close to her, and she would certainly not allow such a thing to Kate and Klara, so she finally wrote in the box... Wilhelm Linhart. Because she began to trust him the most out of all people.

"Now we'll go back to reception..." the doctor said. "The nurses picking you up will take you to your ward, where your treatment will begin. You are on ward 26 - Acute Care Ward II, where you will be looked after primarily by Dr. Pavel Trančík, who will discuss everything with you and will examine you thoroughly."

Eva was still nervous. She sat with her hands in her lap and shake herself a little.

"Are they going to... put me in a straitjacket or tie me to the bed?" she asked the doctor with a frightened expression.

The doctor reassured her. "You don't have to worry. Nothing like that will happen to you. There are patients in Ward 26 who are calm and cooperative. If you refused to cooperate and were aggressive, they would have to move you to another ward where you would already be restrained. But on ward 26 you can move freely. So you can rest assured," he answered her, understanding her fear and smiling kindly at her.

Meanwhile, Wilhelm was still sitting nervously in the waiting room, tapping slightly with his foot. He was afraid that they would keep Eva there against her will and would want to take her away by force, which he would not allow. He kept looking for someone who might take Eva away by force, but when the door to the room where Eva was - opened and the doctor came out with her... he calmed down a little.

He got up and immediately went to her and hugged her. "So... how did it go? Are they keeping you here?" he asked her worriedly.

"Yes..." she said, feeling a little more calm. "I signed that I am here voluntarily and the doctor assigned me to a ward where they will treat me in peace, so I don't have to worry," she answered him.

Wilhelm let out a big breath of relief. "Ahh... I was already worried that you would be forcibly taken away and I would have to intervene."

Eva smiled a little. "I thought so too..."

Meanwhile, the doctor discussed something with the nurse at the reception desk, wished Eva good luck, and then left. The nurse at the reception told Eva to sign some more papers, which she read carefully, of course, and then the nurse told her to sit down and wait until the nurses from her ward came to pick her up.

"So here it is..." said Wilhelm a little uneasily. "Now you will be alone and I will not be able to protect you. But despite everything, I want you to know..." he told her lovingly, stroking her back. "That I will miss you very much," he added softly, shedding a small tear.

"I'll miss you, too. Very much, in fact. Thank you for everything Wilhelm, you did a lot for me," she answered him with a soft cry. "Please don't forget about me... and come visit me in a few days," she added, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Wilhelm nodded immediately and wiped away his tear. "But of course. I will not forget you, Eva, how can you say it? I care for you. Please, don't worry."

At that moment, the door opened and two white-clad nurses came into the reception hall and immediately went to the reception desk. Then they went directly to Eva and told her that they would accompany her to the ward.

Eva wiped away her tears, stood up with Wilhelm and nodded that she understood. She looked at Wilhelm again, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm really going to miss you..." she whispered and let go of him.

Wilhelm tried to hold back his tears as he watched Eva pick up her bags and the two nurses, who seemed nice, lead her out of the building, and that was the last time the two would see each other.

***

After a moment of staring at the closed door, which had been closed behind Eva as she left, Wilhelm was spoken to by the nurse behind the reception desk.

"Are you Mr. Wilhelm Linhart?" she asked him.

He looked at her with a questioning look. "Yes...?"

"Please come and sign one paper."

Wilhelm came to the counter where the nurse had placed the paper. "What is this?" he asked her.

"Miss Benes has identified you as the only person to whom the hospital can give information about her condition," she answered firmly.

Wilhelm was surprised. Did Eva really trust him that much? He was not related to her, and yet she chose him as her most trustworthy person.

He took a pencil and signed the paper.

"Thank you," said the nurse and put the papyrus between some other papers.

***

Wilhelm walked slowly to his car. His left hand was in the pocket of his leather jacket, in his right hand he held a burning cigarette.

Did Eva really trust me that much? On the other hand... maybe she had no other choice. I was there for her the whole time I found out who she really was. Now I'm feeling bad... that she ended up behind the walls of the asylum and I can't protect her. But I hope... that they will definitely help her there... and when she'll get well and be released... I will take care of her.

He threw away his cigarette, opened his car door and got behind the wheel. He was still looking at the gate of the hospital and still thinking.

I am going to miss her. I have gotten so used to her in the last weeks... she really means everything to me. And he shed another little tear and started the car.

God... I think... I love her.

In the meantime, the two nurses took Eva to the building of ward 26. They took her to a room where she was supposed to wait for Dr. Trančík to make a diagnosis and determine the course of her treatment.

The doctor came after a while, and was friendly to Eva and she told him her story. He took pity on Eva and immediately felt sorry for her. He explained to her in detail how things worked here in the ward 26. He assigned her to the women, even though she still had the letter M in her ID, and Eva was happy about that.

He explained the house rules of the ward and when she would have her therapy sessions, what she would do and how she would be treated. Eva was relaxed and trusted the doctor.

After an hour, during which the doctor discussed with her everything important regarding her admission to the ward 26, one of the nurses led her to a small room where Eva had to hand over all her personal belongings, except for a small amount of money and her cell phone, which Dr. Trančík allowed her to keep, but of course, he couldn't responsible if she lost it.

Then the nurse took her to her room. It was a small room with two beds, a closet and a table with two chairs. The nurse told her that she would be alone in the room until the next patient came.

After the nurse left, Eva put her bags on the bed and looked out the window. The windows were barred, because she was in a closed ward and was only allowed to leave the building for a certain time with the permission of her doctor.

So here it is... I am behind bars in a madhouse and I am curious to see what will happen to me here. If it will really help me or not? I am going to be alone here, where of course I don't know anyone. I wish Wilhelm could be here with me, as he always is. I don't want to be alone, without him, she thought and turned her back to the window and sat on the heater.

Wilhelm... he's such a sweet and gentle boy than he used to be... and I really want him in my life forever. To protect and comfort me... because I feel... that I love him.

***

One week later.

Wilhelm parked at the hospital. He climbed out and went to the gate of the hospital's main building.

He didn't see Eva all week because he wanted to give her time to recover. But he thought about her every day. Sometimes he couldn't even focus in class. He imagined what it would be like when Eva was mentally healthy and she felt relaxed and happy. How would her character change? He knew her only as being always a bit sad, and her face rarely lit up.

At night, he sometimes thought of her as his... lover, because he really felt that she meant everything to him and he wanted to be with her. He already knew he fell in love with her and did not want to be separated from her in the future.

He entered the main building and announced that he would like to visit Eva Benes. The lady behind the counter looked up on the computer to see if Eva was allowed to visit or not. When she found that she was, she told Wilhelm which ward she was in and gave him a map of the hospital grounds. Then she printed out a piece of paper for him on which she put a stamp and sign, and told him to ring the doorbell of her ward, and the nurse who would open it for him, he should hand her this piece of paper, and she would bring Eva to him.

He thanked her and went out onto the hospital grounds. Outside, he looked for a while at the map he had been given, so he could get a sense of direction where to go to the Ward 26 building.

The weather was nice and quite warm, so he threw his leather jacket over his left arm and walked to Eva's ward.

When he reached the front of the building, he noticed that it looked different from the one he was in with Eva. This one looked like it had been built sometime a hundred years ago, and its appearance matched that.

He went to the door and rang the smaller bell. After a while he heard the lock being unlocked and a nurse opened the door. He greeted her and handed her the paper he had received in the main hospital building.

The nurse told him to wait a minute, that she would bring Eva to him right away, and after another moment of waiting, the door opened again and the nurse brought Eva out.

Eva was so happy to see Wilhelm again that she immediately jumped toward him and embraced him around his waist tightly. The nurse then told Wilhelm to bring Eva back after three hours, because then she would have therapy, and he nodded in understanding.

Eva was dressed only in pajamas and a robe and, of course, in her slippers, which she wore outside. After a long hug, Wilhelm pushed her away a little and kissed her on the cheek.

"I missed you so much..." he said with a happy smile.

"Me too," she replied and snuggled up to him again.

After a while, Eva took Wilhelm's hand and they both went for a walk in the park. Wilhelm noticed that Eva was much more cheerful than before and also more relaxed and calm.

"So how are you feeling?" he asked her after they had walked for a while.

"Great," she replied with a smile. "They take good care of me here. The nurses are very nice to me, as are the doctors. I get different pills to help me relax. I go to various therapies and meditations... which also help me a lot. I feel... fresh, Wilhelm!"

"I'm glad. I'm really glad."

"In the beginning... I was a little scared and the environment I was in was a little stressful for me, but I quickly got used to it... and the care I get here helps me a lot," said Eva and led Wilhelm to a bench on the side of the road where they both sat down.

"Tomorrow..." Eva began to speak again and Wilhelm listened. "Tomorrow they want to move me to Ward 14. That's an aftercare ward where they'll continue to treat me, but also prepare me for discharge."

"So you'll be all right?" Wilhelm asked her.

"Yes," she sighed with relief and snuggled up to Wilhelm, who put an arm around her shoulders. "I don't have that voice in my head anymore, and I'm not afraid of the people who saw my photo. Now I'm just a little afraid of what they'll say when they find out I was in a psychiatric hospital," she said a little apprehensively, but immediately smiled again.

Wilhelm kissed her on the head and stroked her hair. "I'm glad you're feeling better and more optimistic. I was afraid you'd be like an infected computer that had been reset to factory settings, and you'd be completely different... but no. You're still the same... only much more pleasant and cheerful."

Then there was silence. The two just cuddled together on the bench, enjoying the weather.

"You know..." Wilhelm began to speak after a moment of silence. "Do you know what you're going to do... when you get out of here?" he asked her.

Eva nodded. "I've had time to think about it, and I want to... I want to finish my degree and start again next semester."

"But why?" he asked her, confused.

"Because... I've already missed a lot now, and I wouldn't be able to make up for it. I think I'd better start over... and in a different dorm room this time."

Wilhelm smiled and stroked her hair again. "You know... I've been thinking a lot these last few days, too... and I've come to the conclusion that I want to take care of you. Protect you and comfort you whenever it's needed," he said softly, taking both of her hands. He was a little nervous, but then he swallowed quietly and calmed down a little. "I... I want to tell you, Eva... that you don't have to agree with this... but I want you to know." He looked into her big gray eyes. "I love you, Eva," he whispered.

Eva's eyes widened and lit up, and after a moment she immediately began to cry... but with a wide smile.

"Like I said... you don't have to agree and accept what I feel for you... but I want you to know it," added Wilhelm.

Eva wiped away her tears with her hand, but they came back immediately. She turned her look away from him for a moment and then looked up at him again, gazing into his green eyes.

She sniffled and laid her head on his chest, and his arms immediately wrapped around her.

"I've been thinking about the same thing...and I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to be without you. I want to be with you every day, every moment, every minute, every second." She paused for a moment. "Because I love you too... Wilhelm," she added happily, lifting her head and kissing him softly on the lips.

Wilhelm caressed her cheek as their lips touched, and they both enjoyed the wonderful feeling of their kiss. It was so sweet, so intense, and of course they both realized their love for each other... from that kiss.

After a moment, their lips parted and Eva closed her eyes with a big smile on her face.

"I really love you..." she whispered and laid her head on his chest.

"I love you too. I never thought I'd fall in love with a transwoman... but you're a normal woman for me... just with a little something extra," he answered softly and kissed her head.

So then they sat together on the bench like this, cuddling and enjoying each other. After a while, Wilhelm heard a low humming sound coming from Eva.

"Is your stomach grumbling?" he asked her.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah... the food I get here... isn't much. I get hungry sometimes," she replied.

"I saw on the map that there's a cafeteria not far from here. Do you want to go there and eat something? I'm a little hungry too," he said, still stroking her gently.

She nodded again and murmured, "Yes."

She slowly moved away from him and they both got up from the bench they were sitting on. Wilhelm offered her his hand, but Eva just smiled even more and hugged his arm, and they walked together.

***

They sat down together at a table in the dining room next to the theater "Behind the Fence" and ate together. They ate slowly, without hurry, and Wilhelm looked at Eva all the time, thinking.

"You know..." After they had eaten for a while, he began to speak. "So, I was wondering... if they let you out of here... where exactly you will go?"

Eva also thought for a moment and then shrugged her shoulders sadly. "I don't know... I have nowhere to go," she said quietly.

Wilhelm put down his cutlery and looked into Eva's big eyes. "Could you... Would you like to stay with me?" he asked her excitedly, putting his hand on her arm.

"Wilhelm, really...?" she whispered in surprise, her eyes widening. "Are you sure? Would you do that for me?"

Wilhelm smiled and nodded immediately. "But of course. I... I love you, Eva. I've told you before... and I'd like to be with you and take care of you... like of my... girl," he answered quietly at the end of his sentence.

Eva looked very moved, her lips were trembling, but she finally smiled widely and looked into his green eyes. "I'd like that," she answered a little shyly.

Wilhelm was happy. He believed he had finally found the love of his life and was determined and ready to take care of her the right way.

Eva felt the same way. The man she hated, the man who bullied and hurt her... became her protector... and now she had fell in love with him and didn't want to be without him anymore.

***

They spent all the time they had together. They talked and walked around the hospital grounds or just held hands and meditated and enjoyed each other while walking.

Eventually, their time was up, and Wilhelm had to sadly led Eva back to her ward. He gave her a long goodbye kiss, and this time... their tongues met. They gently rubbed against each other. Wilhelm held Eva around the waist and she put her arms around his neck and they enjoyed a long and beautiful kiss.

Unfortunately, they were interrupted by a nurse who opened the door of ward 26, and so they had to separate again.

Wilhelm thought again, as he made his way through the grounds to the exit of the hospital.

She looked really happy. I've never seen her like that before, but I'm glad she's like that now. She's calmer and more relaxed. I'm glad it turned out well for her, and I think it will be even better when she'd be discharged home, he thought as he walked through the main hospital building.

"Wilhelm?" Suddenly he heard a very familiar voice behind him.

He turned around, and a man who looked to be in his late 30s was coming out of one of the doors. He was dressed very expensively. A white shirt, dark blue pants and an elegant dark blue jacket, and he had polished lacquer on his legs.

"Dad? What... what are you doing here?" Wilhelm asked in surprise.

His father came to him and hugged him. "I could ask you the same thing... but I'm glad to see you again.

Wilhelm returned the hug. He didn't have a particularly close relationship with his father, but he was still his parent and he was always glad to see him.

Together they slowly walked out of the building in front of the hospital, and Wilhelm began to speak after a while.

"What are you doing here?" he asked him curiously.

"Well... I had a meeting with the director of the hospital. You know we're providing them with security," he answered directly.

Wilhelm sighed and shook his head. "Oh, yes."

"And you... what are you doing here?" his father, Tomas Linhart, asked, pausing to look at him seriously. "Why are you in the psychiatric ward? Are you visiting somebody here...?"

"Dad..." he cut him quietly, sighing, "There's... a girl I went to see."

His father smiled and put his arm around his son's shoulders. "A nurse? You know you can tell me anything about your dating life," he said, thinking his son had seduced a nurse.

"Dad stop it..." he replied annoyed and yanked his hand away. "This time it's different..." he told him seriously. "I've fallen in love... with a girl... who is here for treatment. That's why I'm here, because I came to see how she's doing here," he explained to him.