Blackmailed Into Servitude Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I looked next to me and saw Taylor sucking this random freshman's dick like her life depended on it.

It wasn't just her either, Faith, CeCe, Holly the Homie Hopper, and a bunch of other girls on either side of me were sucking and slurping their objectives. Seeing them going full-on slut—witnessing sweet and innocent Taylor get a guy to ejaculate into her cup before anyone else—made me feel competitive. Feeling competitive on top of knowing that all the Epsilon Pi Kappa pledges had to provide clean bloodwork results to be a part of our EPIK Spiral is what persuaded me to join in on the suck-fest so I could win the race and earn first pick of bedrooms when we move into the sorority house next year.

So, like most girls that night, I ended up blowing two random frat boys to completion only to lose anyway. We lost to the only pledge who got three guys jizz before most of us even finished our second milking, and that winner was somehow none other than my roommate Taylor, the girl who had done nothing more than hug boys before that weekend. And because I did what I did last Sunday, it was a lot easier bringing myself to do these things for Scott today.

"Arrgh-mmm," Scott growls as his member throbs between my lips. "Hey, I finally found a spot." His words come out strained. A beat later, he gently cups the side of my face. "Unfortunately, I'm gonna need you to stop trying to suck out my soul while I park, otherwise I'll crash."

My lips smack when I pull his cock out of my mouth, and I watch as streams of drool run down his veiny length. "Okay," I say breathlessly while sitting upright and wiping the spit from my chin.

The spot he turns into is nestled in the back corner of the second floor, right between a Ford Explorer and a wall. As soon as he comes to a stop, he shifts into park and then cuts the engine.

"Alrighty," Scott says, nodding toward the rear. "Climb in back and take them pants off. The food's behind your seat so don't step on it."

"K... What happened to only getting a blowie though?" I ask as I climb over the center console.

"Oh, that's still the plan. I just need to see if you're still stewing in yesterday's drippage like I asked. That and I don't wanna have to wait for you to strip if I get the urge to take a quick dip in that glorious gripper of a pussy before I feed you my cream."

It's impossible not to cringe at that. "Of course," I mutter while lifting my pelvis and pulling down my bottoms. "Because why not?"

When Scott's gaze snaps from my eyes to between my legs, he grins and then glances back up. "Exactly. I mean, I don't have you forever," he says, turning around and opening the door, "so I gotta enjoy as much of you as I can, while I can." He climbs out of the Jeep and shuts the door gently behind him.

The instant he opens the rear door, my sights wander from the hand that's holding up his shorts to the boner that's still sticking out of his boxers, and I can't stop watching that stiff rod wag up and down as he climbs in.

"You seriously got out with your junk hanging out?" I ask as he pulls the door shut.

"Relax," he groans, waving me off while leaning back against the door. "No one was around, and there weren't any cameras over this spot... Now hand me them panties and spread them legs."

I fish my knickers out of my bunched-up shorts and then pass them to him.

After pulling out his phone, he shines his flashlight on my undies. "Ooh, these are very crusty." He gives them a sniff. "Musky too. You clearly didn't change out of these since I last saw you..." Now the grinning creep leans forward and points the light between my legs. "And I can tell by them flakey jizz spots all over your downstairs lips that you also obeyed my no showering order." He leans back against the door, nodding in approval. "It pleases me very, very much to know that you've been obedient, my dirty little criminal."

"And what would've happened if I was disobedient?" I sass.

He smirks while pulling down his underwear. "As punishment, I was gonna splatter your face with my batter and make you record yourself walking back to your dorm room covered in my glaze. I was gonna humiliate you like that every day next week for one act of disobedience. But I'm glad I don't have to do that because I'd hate to have to embarrass you like that."

My heart races from the thought. "Sure you would."

"No, I really would. But you don't have to worry about that since you're an obedient girl. All you gotta worry about right now fulfilling your duties." He puts his right leg up on the seat and nods toward his erection.

I don't hesitate, I just maneuver onto my hands and knees, plant my palms on his thighs, and take him back into my mouth.

"Mmm..." he moans when I start bobbing my head up and down faster than before, using my tongue to massage the underside of his shaft with quick circular motions. "Look up at me, Liv."

I lock eyes with him right as I'm taking him deeper than I have thus far, and I squint as his crown slides past my tonsils.

"ARRRGH," he growls in response, his eyelids fluttering as his eyes roll into the back of his head. "Oh yeah... Deeper. Swallow every inch then hold it in your throat for as long as you can."

Just like I learned during my deepthroat training, I take a deep breath, open my throat, and then slowly devour his length, fighting the urge to gag when his cockhead tunnels past my uvula and slides into the tight, clenching passage. Scott's dick is longer and girthier than the dildo I practiced on, so it takes a few shallow bobs to accommodate his size and drive him all the way in there.

Glurp—that's the noise my esophagus makes when my nose finally mashes into his crotch and my tongue curls against his scrotum.

"Oooohh! OH-UGH! Ooh... yeah!" he roars, his member twitching in my throat and against my tongue.

My eyes are burning by the time I finally unswallow him with a "Gwah" sounding gasp fifteen or so seconds later.

"Good girl," he groans in a strained voice. "Now go crazy." His eyelids flutter as I devour him at a quicker pace than before.

Glurk! I inhale through my nose on the way up and then swallow him right back down a second later, exhaling before his cockhead passes my uvula. Glurp.

"Urrgh... Go a little faster. Give me the wildest throat job you can, and don't stop until I tell you I'm about to cum. I wanna finish in your mouth—mmrrrm," he moans when I swallow him again. "But I don't want you to swallow until I tell you to."

GLURP. Glurk-glurp-glurk-glurp.

I bob my head up and down on his crotch like a basketball being speed-dribbled on a hardwood court, unswallowing him three-quarters of the way only to drive his cock as far back into my throat as our anatomies will allow in the next second.

Glurk. Gwah. Glurk-glurk-glurk. Gwah . Glurk-glurk-glurk. Gwah.

A few bobs later, my eyes are watering. It's getting harder and harder to catch my breath, so I rise with a sharp gasp after every three or four swallows.

Glurk-gawk-gawk-glurp-glurp-gah-gah-gawk-glurk-gwack-gwack.

In a matter of seconds, his crotch is slathered in drool.

"Oh, faaawk!" Scott growls while gently cupping the side of my face. "Stop, stop, stop!" The plea comes out urgent, strained, and breathless as he lifts my head. Right when his crown gets to the middle of my tongue, his erection throbs hard, firing a jet of hot, thick, salty goo that blasts across my tongue and sprays the back of my throat. "RAAAHH!" His entire body convulses during his roar.

"Gehk," I gag from the semen that just splattered my uvula, reflexively wrapping my lips tighter around his pulsating shaft while panting through my nose. Each time another spurt fires into my mouth, I wince.

Scott moans and groans while his core continues to spasm with each ejaculation, and he doesn't settle down until his cock finally stops twitching ten staggering throbs later. "Holy hell, Liv!" he pants out, looking down at me with a sleepy yet impressed stare. "That was, without a doubt, one of the top three blowjobs I ever had. Thank you."

"Mm-hm," I hum while slowly pulling his softening meat from my mouth.

"Clean me off real good, but be sure not to swallow."

My tongue slathers his cockhead, and then I slurp loudly as I pull his tip from between my lips, snapping my mouth shut immediately after so nothing spills out.

"Good girl," he praises while pulling up his boxers and shorts. "Now open up and show me."

Ugh, it's so much, I think while wiping the tears from my eyes. Once I get what feels like two teaspoons worth of jizz pooled on my curled tongue, I tip my chin up and open my mouth.

"Oh wow... That's more than I was expecting considering how good you drained me yesterday," he groans, smirking. "Now, I want you to savor my flavor for a bit. So keep holding it in your mouth while you get dressed and climb back up front, okay?"

I nod. At least it's not super bitter... and it helps that it's a tad bit sweet... Ew... Am I really critiquing his jizz's flavor profile right now?

"Good." He opens the door and climbs out.

This is torture, I think while grabbing my shorts from between my leg and the backrest. I mean, this isn't nearly as bad as drinking from a chalice filled with the cold semen of thirty different guys that was mixed with some saliva from my sorority sisters. That almost made me puke. But this still feels worse because the cock snot in my mouth came from the worst human I know.

Maybe thirty long seconds later, I crawl back into the passenger seat and turn to Scott, staring expectantly at him.

He smirks and watches me in silence for a few moments while opening the straw he just grabbed from the cupholder. "Show me."

I open my mouth.

"Good, good." He grabs the iced coffee from the cupholder, pushes the straw into the lid, and then extends the drink to me. "Here, swallow it down with this. Two sugars and two creams, right?"

I nod as I take the cold cup from him.

"Well, I guess it's technically three creams since you have a mouthful of my cream right now, huh?" He smirks, shifting into reverse.

I roll my eyes while gulping down the too-thick load and the big sip I just took. "Ha. Ha. Funny... How long were you waiting to make that joke?"

"Since you told me how you liked your coffee yesterday." After checking his rearview mirror, he glances down at the backup cam and then rolls out of the spot. "Thanks for the head, by the way. T'was glorious."

"You're welcome," I say flatly while staring out the passenger side window.

"That wasn't too bad for you, was it?"

"Not really."

"Good. Was it better or worse than the deepthroat training your sorority put you through?"

"Better, believe it or not. They had us go at it for over an hour—until our throats were raw. And even if one of the girls or I puked, they made us keep going. Then, towards the end, our Bigs were, like, holding the back of our heads to keep the dildo in our throats until we almost choked and passed out."

"Geez. That's kinda cruel. I wouldn't even torture you like that."

"No, you just torture me psychologically, right?" I say, side-eying him.

He smirks. "Since you've been so obedient, I won't make you do things like wear dirty panties all day or ask you to not shower anymore. Starting tonight after dinner, I'm only gonna torture you with unbearable pleasure, Liv."

I gulp the sip I just took. "Oh... kay... And what exactly do you mean by that?"

"I mean that I'm gonna stop making this all about me and start making it about both of us. From now on, I'm gonna take time during our... sessions to make sure that I'm not the only one achieving orgasm. But, in order accomplish that, I'm first gonna need to figure out exactly what gets you off..." Scott glances at me with this smoldering, lust-filled look as we drive out of the dark parking garage and into the sun-bathed turning lane. "And that's what we're going to do after dinner tonight. For as many hours as it takes, you're going to lay down in my bed with your legs spread, and I'm gonna service you with my tongue and my lips and my fingers and my cock and every toy at my disposal until I learn every conceivable way there is to stimulate your body to climax."

An unfamiliar excitement buzzes through me as my breath quickens and my cheeks flood with warmth. The idea of receiving hours of unwanted pleasure from the man I hate more than anyone else on the planet should repulse me, but it doesn't. Not as much as it should anyway. Instead, hearing him threaten those things leaves me feeling slightly aroused in a way I've never been before.

I'm so frazzled by what he just said that I sit there blinking at him for a moment. And when he looks over and smirks, I quickly avert my gaze, put my straw in my mouth, and start panic-sucking my iced coffee.

"Damn. That got you all hot and bothered, didn't it?" he asks.

I gulp obnoxiously loud because it was hard to swallow just now. "More like the idea of you being that intimate with me for that long makes me nervous."

His smile widens into a grin as the Jeep slows to a stop a few yards from Magnolia Hall. "Right, right. Call it whatever you want, but I know a flustered, turned-on girl when I see one." Snickering, he reaches back behind my seat and grabs the plastic bag containing the food. "I hope you enjoy this breakfast," he says, placing it on my lap. "You more than earned it."

"Thanks," I mutter, checking to make sure no one I know is walking this way. By the time I glance back over at him, he's putting the second iced coffee in the cardboard drink carrier.

He reaches over and makes a come here motion. "Give me yours and I'll hold the drinks until you get out."

"Oh, thank you," I say, handing my mostly empty cup to him.

"Mm-hm... I'll text you my address when I get to my shop. Be at my house by 8:30. And don't be late."

"Okie-Dokie," I say unenthusiastically while climbing out of the Jeep.

"Oh, and bring a change of clothes, Olivia," he says while handing the drinks to me. "You'll be spending the night."

I bobble my head. "Figured as much."

"Actually, pack enough for two nights. I may keep you until Monday."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

I sigh. "Fine."

Scott flashes me a sinful smile. "See you soon."

"Kay. Thanks for breakfast. Byeeeee!" I say, speaking a mile a minute. With that, I slam the door and hurry over to the residence hall's entrance, my heart racing in anticipation of what lies ahead tonight.

A preview of what's to come in the next post (~5/29/23) (Don't read the preview below if you wanna be pleasantly surprised):

Chapter 8: Scott forces Olivia to join him for a get-to-know-you dinner on a Saturday night.

Chapter 9: Olivia must lay in bed for hours while her master masters her body.