All Comments on 'Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 04'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Boo...

I think you should take this story out of your otherwise fantastic series altogether. It was a big turnoff to go from that hot guy-girl guy(s)-girl stuff to guy-guy. I love your other stories but none of this guy-guy shit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The guy on guy stuff ruined it

I loved your other stories, and no offense, but this on sucked - not to mention that it's out of character for Steven. No more guy-on-guy shit. That has a place on this site, and it isn't in the incest/taboo section, and I'm sure a lot of fans of your work were just as turned off by this story as I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, where the hell did this dribble come from?

Really good story suddenly takes a huge shift????? Terrible dribble, confusing and worse..........just plain awful..........BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Company

Steven and Stacy should now and for ever have Stevens mom from now on wear a collar and leash and every day from now Stevens mom should be naked all year long and she should only wear a drench coat in winter times and when Stevens mom is bad she spends the night in the dog house in front or back garden or yards lol and ace story's lol but Stevens dad should never be out for light lol

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Brilliant story!!

Looking forward to read the rest, I keep waiting for the time to keep on reading

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 3 years ago
Love it

Wow, I love the story. The way you brought in the staff at the company and how Steven was brought in and fucked his dad. It was so hot. I am bisexual and love sex with both men and word I also love dominating women and being dominated by men and women. I have fatasized about all kinds of different sex with all of my family. I have never done anything with any of them but I would so love to use them and have the. Use me for sex. Keep up the great work and don't worry about what anyone says about your writing in a negative way. I am amazed at the comments that I read from people who don't like it and say you shouldn't do this or that. Well if they would think about it this is your story written for the enjoyment of others if they don't like it fine but there is no reason to be so negative. And if you are going to make a comment have the courtesy of actually having a user name instead of hiding behind anonymous. Please keep up the writing I love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous