Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenna provides service while upside-down and in the air.
2k words
3.74
23.5k
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story Blackmailed: Jenna's Money. But, you can read it as an independent article. I hope you enjoy the further adventures of Jenna. There is a science fiction element to the story.

Part 1 -- Jenna's the prize at crown and anchor

The small hall was packed, maybe fifty people in the audience, mostly men crowded in front of the stage. Martin Teller, standing in the middle of the stage, was surprised at the number of women who had paid to watch what would happen over the next half hour. He didn't think that it would last much longer than that. Forty-five minutes max.

"Welcome one and all to this evening's funfair," he said, "featuring the lovely Jenna."

Wearing a floor length black cape tied at the neck, Jenna Booth strolled barefooted onto the stage. Her red hair was a tight French bun on the top of her head. Her toenails were painted a bright pink. Her manicured fingernails a pale blue. She wore no make-up. It would only get smeared.

There was loud applause mixed with cheers. Jenna smiled and bowed her head slightly in acknowledgement.

Martin approached her and put a cowl over her head. It blindfolded her eyes but left the bottom portion of her face exposed as well as her ears. He then untied the cape's knot at her throat. The black robe fell to the floor. She was totally naked.

There was thunderous applause and ear-piercing whistles.

She had the beauty and physique of a lingerie model. She was 28 years old but looked seven years younger. She had a voluptuous, athletic body with 36C breasts. Her nipples, within oversized areolas, pointed skyward. She had a narrow strip of closely trimmed red pubic hair that was barely visible against her tanned body that showed no tan lines.

"Jenna's wearing specially designed Velcro bands on her wrists and ankles, and around her neck and waist," he said. "All designed by Professor Willard."

There was a round of polite applause.

"That machine to the left of the stage sends radio waves to those bands, allowing Professor Willard to levitate Jenna off the ground."

There were sounds of disbelief from the audience.

"Let's provide a little demonstrate. Professor, if you please."

Willard turned the dials.

She rose as though lifted by invisible wires, stopping when her bare feet were about a foot off the stage. She wiggled her toes.

The audience stared in wonder. There were gasps of amazement.

He turned another dial.

Jenna's arms rose into the air at forty-five-degree angles as her legs separated. Her limbs were now stretched as far they could, forming an X. It was as though she was manacled naked to a St. Andrew's Cross. With her feet and arms fully extended away from her body her pussy was completely exposed.

People cheered and hooted and stomped their feet on the hall's wooden floor.

Martin nodded to Willard who turned another dial.

She floated onto her back as though tied naked to the four corners of a bed. Another turn of the dial and she rolled over, spread-eagled facing the floor. Then, she was vertical but upside-down. Finally, she was put back in an upright position, hovering a mere two inch above the stage. All the while, she was totally exposed with her arms and legs stretched wide.

The crowd shrieked its approval. The noise was deafening.

"Before we begin," Martin said. "We'll get Jenna warmed up for you people."

He inserted a lubricated eight-inch dildo into her pussy.

She let out a soft "Oh."

He hadn't told her about the dildo.

He put lotion on a six-inch butt plug, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and jammed it into her rectum.

She let out a louder "OH."

He definitely hadn't told her about that.

Willard had applied special Velcro levitation strips to each of the dildos. There was no chance of them falling out of Jenna, no matter what position she was in. They were also adjusted so that they operated in unison.

Willard turned a dial on the machine. Both dildos silently vibrated.

"Whoa," she said.

It was as though there was one large vibrator within her, stimulating her pussy and ass at the same time, with the same level of intensity. She tried to squirm but couldn't. Her arms and legs were stretched tightly away from her naked body. The band around her waist prevented her from moving her torso. She was immovable while the vibrators sexually aroused her.

"This is a funfair." Martin shouted to the audience. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

The crowd screamed in agreement.

"We're going to play a variation on the crown-and-anchor game," he said. "On my right is a wheel that's divided into sixteen spaces, each marked with a number. These sixteen numbers are also on the mat on the table in front of the wheel. I'll spin the wheel. Whoever's money is on the correct number gets to choose one of these cards."

He fanned out what looked like an oversized deck of playing cards.

"Each of these cards has the diagram and description of a different sexual position, in keeping with Professor Willard's invention. The winner chooses one of the cards and gets to have Jenna in that position. Ready?"

Martin hadn't told her what those positions were. He doubted she would have agreed if she knew how unusual, depraved, and potentially painful this might be.

-------

Sean was among the crowd that cheered and rushed to put down his money. He'd never seen a woman as gorgeous as her. A beautiful face that was now partially covered with a cowl. A toned athletic body. Large round boobs, rock-hard nipples, huge areolas that he longed to suck. A smooth flat stomach. Thin strip of red pubic hair. Moist red pussy lips. Round firm ass. Long shapely legs. She was stunning. He was in lust. He so wanted her.

Martin spun the wheel. Round and round it went until it finally stopped.

-------

Jenna could hear but couldn't see anything. The blindfold was extremely effective.

She was naked and totally exposed before a room full of strangers. Her arms and legs were stretched to their limit. Dildos vibrated in her ass and cunt. She waited for whomever won the spin of the wheel to have sex with her. All because of an altered cheque.

Earlier this week, while conducting the audit of the Conrad Foundation, Martin discovered a $10,000 payment to Willard Industries. The Foundation, a small three-person operation, was not allowed to invest in for-profit companies. The $10,000 was therefore an illegal payment that Martin, as the auditor, was obligated to report to the authorities.

The cheque had been a $10 gift, that Willard fraudulently altered to be $10,000 and used that money to finance his invention, the levitation machine that was currently stretching Jenna's limbs as far as possible from her body, as she floated naked above the stage floor.

Martin told Jenna that because she was the CEO of the Foundation, she was personally responsible even if the amount of cheque had been changed. It was a criminal offense. He said he wouldn't report this crime if she reimbursed the Foundation the $10,000. She and her husband, Sam, didn't have ten grand. What could they do?

Martin had an idea. She knew it wasn't a suggestion. It was blackmail.

That evening, she told Sam.

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him I'd think about it."

"When you say that," Sam said, "It means the answer is yes."

"It's that or jailtime. Not a difficult decision."

They reluctantly agreed that she'd be the prize in a debauched game of crown-and-anchor in order to raise enough money to repay some of the $10,000.

Today was the annual funfair of the Conrad Foundation, in the local hall. At the front of the building, the Foundation's two elderly employees, Alice and Marion, conducted a garage sale of old clothing, books, sports equipment, lawn tools, as well as various household items. In the backroom of the hall was Jenna, naked and spread-eagled, awaiting someone to win her.

Before she went on stage, she had two enemas, bathed in the claw-footed tub in the hall's green room, and fixed her hair. Then she walked barefooted onto the dais, while Sam stood behind a curtain in the wing, to make sure that no one hurt his wife. Martin assured her that everyone would be screened for STDs and be double vaccinated.

She waited, naked and exposed, for the winner to claim his reward.

It was weird. She felt quite comfortable, as thought she was floating on a cloud. She knew she was in the air, but she didn't know how high off the stage. It could be inches. It could be feet. No way of knowing when blindfolded. What an unusual sensation.

Martin hadn't said anything about the two dildos before she walked onto the stage. That had been a surprise, albeit a pleasant one. They were vibrating just strong enough to get her stimulated, in anticipation for what lay ahead, without bringing her to an orgasm.

She heard the wheel spin. People cheered, followed by shouts of disappointment when the wheel finally stopped. For each spin, there would be only one victor.

The man who won -- it wasn't Sean -- chose a card from Martin and then showed it to the audience and then Willard. There were cheers from the crowd.

Willard adjusted the dials. Jenna started to flip over backwards, stopping when she was completely upside-down. Blood rushed to her head. She was an invert X with her fingertips four inches above the floor of the stage.

She could sense someone standing in front of her and someone beside her.

Martin bent over and whispered into her ear, "Open wide."

She did so and the winner shoved his dick into her mouth.

It was much shorter than her husband's. A mere four or five inches. Nor was it as muscular as her husband's. In fact, it was a bit flaccid. She'd have to suck extra hard to get him into an erection. But she wasn't given the opportunity.

He started shoving his short little dick in and out of her mouth as fast as his hips would move. He was trying to face fuck her.

Jenna was disappointed. She was unable to give him a proper upside-down blowjob. He wasn't letting her get her lips and tongue working on his semi-limp cock. Instead, he just he moved his little dick in and out of her mouth.

She could feel his breath on her crotch. And yet he made no effort to lick or touch her. Didn't he like her shaved pussy with its narrow landing strip of short pubic hair? Why weren't his hands massaging her ass? What was the matter with this guy?

This was not good for a girl's ego. He might as well be screwing a sex doll's mouth. She had so much more to contribute than an inanimate toy. She could give him a really good time, but she wasn't being given the opportunity. How depressing.

She heard a low moan. It was the sound of an old man.

Oh, my god. She had her mouth around some grandfather's cock and was unable to give him the blowjob of his life.

Another low moan and she felt a small dribble of cum that she easily swallowed.

Just as quickly as it started, it ended as pulled his penis out of her mouth.

She wanted to tell him that he'd squandered a golden opportunity. He'd won a once in a lifetime upside-down blowjob and all he did was fuck her mouth. What a loser.

She was returned to an upright position. Her head cleared.

Once again, she hovered slightly above the stage, naked and exposed, arms and legs outstretched with vibrators pulsating in her pussy and ass.

It was better than going to jail.