Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 02

Story Info
Anal sex before a cheering audience.
1.3k words
4.16
13.9k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- Jenna enjoys rough sex

Martin thought that an upside-down blowjob would excite the audience, but the old man didn't allow Jenna to demonstrate what she was capable of. He needed to increase the crowd's excitement, so he took over the controls of the machine from Willard. He turned up the intensity on the dildos.

Jenna gave a shout and began to pant. She was unable to move her body as the vibrators began to do their job. The bands on her wrists, ankles, neck, and waist held her in place.

He turned the level higher.

Her breathing became faster.

A higher level.

Her nipples became harder and more erect.

Higher again.

"Oh my God," she called out. She was straining to move her hips but couldn't.

Once again, he increased the intensity.

She may be struggling, but Martin sensed that she was enjoying the sensations in her pussy and ass.

"Yes," she shouted.

He turned it higher.

"YES."

He turned it to maximum.

"AAAAH." It was a scream of pure sexual joy.

The audience cheered and applauded and yelled enthusiastically as the orgasm raced through her body.

Martin quickly turned down the intensity of the dildos. Best not to wear her out too soon.

Jenna went limp. She looked like a submissive slave, panting, and hanging on a St. Andrew's Cross. A few drops of her sex juices appeared on her upper thighs.

"Are you ready for the next turn of the wheel," he shouted.

Everyone cheered. Sean the loudest.

He doubled the amount that each person had to bet. No one objected. Sean put his money on two numbers.

The wheel spun round and round. Finally, it stopped.

-----

The old man had left Jenna unsatisfied. But the orgasm from the vibrators in her ass and pussy made up for him. Should she begin to count how many orgasms she'd have this evening? How many could you have in, say, a half hour? Was there a Guinness World Record?

After Martin turned the intensity of the dildos to their lowest level, her breathing returned to normal. Her chest no longer heaved. She was ready for the next guy.

Would she pass out if this ordeal went on for longer than forty-five minutes?

She listened to the wheel spin and the sounds of anticipation. Men anxious to screw a blindfolded naked woman whose bodily positions were dictated by a machine operated by Willard. Did they all have a kinky bondage fantasy?

There was a whoop of excitement followed by footsteps onto to the stage. It was not Sean.

Her arms were lowered to her sides. Her legs were brought in. Her bare feet touched the stage. She was standing at attention as though she was in the military awaiting her next orders.

Willard turned a dial. She bent forward at the waist until her chest was parallel with the floor. She was an upside-down letter L.

She heard him approach from the rear.

"Legs a bit further apart, please," he said. His voice had the air of authority. Someone whose commands were instantly obeyed. Was he ex-military? And he was polite. She liked that.

Willard adjusted her position. She knew what to expect. A man's dick up her ass.

Getting fucked in the bum was not her favourite position. In part because she had a tight asshole. That was why she'd taken the enemas, to clean out her passage and make it easier for whoever wanted to fuck her in the derriere.

Martin removed the butt plug.

She felt the tip of the polite man's penis at the entrance to her anus.

He bent forward, his chest on her back. He fondled her breasts. She liked the feel and the stimulation. For her, there was a direct connection between her tits and her clit. Keep massaging them, she thought.

"Do you want it the hard way, or should I shove it in slow and easy?" he whispered in her ear.

She turned her head. She wished she could see the face of the man who was so polite. It was an unexpected courtesy.

"You paid for the pleasure of having me," she said. "Do whatever you want."

Suddenly, his eight inches was all the way up her ass. His balls slammed against her butt cheeks. He was too thick and long for her narrow passage. She screamed in agony. The audience cheered.

She forced her breathing to slow down. Just relax, she repeated to herself.

It was painful but she was beginning to enjoy the discomfort.

The fingernails of his thumb and forefinger pinched her left breast sending shock waves of desire directly to her clit. With his other hand, he squeezed her right tit.

"Aha," she called out.

She was a little horrified and scared that she was liking this so much, bend over, blindfolded, being brutally ass fucked by a stranger. She didn't care. She was turned-on and wanted to enjoy every moment of this.

He obviously wanted it rough and raw. She wanted to accommodate him, but she had no freedom of movement. The bands on her wrists and waist prevented her arms and body from moving forward. Her feet were stuck to the floor as if in concrete. It was a though she was an immovable marble statute, bent ninety-degrees at the waist, with a guy's dick buried in her ass.

Before she walked onto the stage, Martin told her that she had to accept whatever position Willard put her in. She needed to disobey that directive.

"Turn off the waistband, Willard," she yelled. She had no idea where he was, and she wanted to make sure he heard her.

Suddenly, there was no tension in the band around her waist. Now, she could move her hips in reaction to his thrusts. She was ready to enjoy debauched and possibly violent anal sex with this polite man.

"Let's do it," she said with enthusiasm.

She started to rock with each stab of his penis into her ass. Her anus stretched to accommodate him. Thick and long and throbbing. She took deep breathes and settled into an enjoyable contentment with the pain. His cock was sending her soaring to a place she'd never been. Simultaneous pain and pleasure.

The audience shouted its approval.

She squeezed his cock with her anus muscles. As he pulled out, she shoved her ass further back, forcing his cock back into her. She wasn't going to let him go. She was enjoying this, keeping him inside her, grinding away.

"Holy shit," he said. "You really want it."

"Shut up and keep pumping."

She didn't want the sensation in her butt to stop.

The audience cheered.

He stood up and grabbed her hips with both hands. He yanked her hips back as he slammed his pelvis forward with all his might. He repeated the motion over and over again. Harder and harder each time. He was smashing into her with such force that they both would have fallen to the floor had Willard's bands not held her arms and legs in place.

Her breasts rocked forwards and backwards as her pumped away at her ass. He bent forward, grabbed hold of her boobs, and viciously squeezed them. More jolts of electricity shot to her clit.

"Harder," she ordered.

The stimulation was incredible. Wave after wave of discomfort and rapture.

She felt his fingernails dig into her breasts while his dick assaulted her ass. The agony was delightful and heady. Rough sex before a cheering audience, none of whom she could see. It was intoxicating.

"Faster."

She was in command and she wanted more pleasurable pain.

He obeyed, driving into her as hard and as fast as he could until he exploded. Jism shot out of him. Load after load, until there was no more.

Exhausted, he let go of her breasts, straightened up, and pulled his red and swollen member out of her ass.

The audience screamed its approval.

"That was fantastic," he said. "Thanks."

Always polite. She liked that. She also liked that he used such vigour to sodomize her ass.

Martin re-inserted the butt plug and Willard re-positioned her, spread-eagled in front of the cheering audience.

Her body was covered in perspiration. She smiled contentedly. She never knew that rough anal sex could be that much fun.