All Comments on 'Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 01'

by Jennastory

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Levitation? Seriously? And not ONE person called the cops? I don’t know which is less believable: that she was able to levitate off the ground, unable to move but experienced no strain on her muscles, vertigo or nausea or even fear...or the idea that there wasn’t even one Karen who would have called the cops in a bar when even strip clubs don’t get to bare all.

Seriously, people call the cops because they didn’t get enough ketchup at McDonalds and you want us to believe that not one out of the 80 or so people were offended enough to call the cops or that there were no cell footage?

Go. Fuck. Yourself, you stupid bitch.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Nothing to see here folks

Move along

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want to play BDSM games, play them in that category. Stupid story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

If you ever wonder what the written version of used toilet paper would read like.....wonder no more friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had one interest on this website, the Loving Wives stories. However this category has been overrun by shear stupidity and malignant deviant mentalities. It has long since ceased to serve those who came for the LW concept and authorship that used to be the case but has become the exception. Now this mangled category is flooded with bondage, fetish, incest, interracial and cuckoldry garbage from talentless hacks that fancy themselves artists. Loving Wives is gone, goodbye...

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

From the looks of your BIO, Jenna seams to get blackmailed a lot. Maybe she should stay at home with her legs crossed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous