Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenna services three more men at the funfair.
1.6k words
4.29
7.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna heard the wheel stop and the usual sounds of disappointment mixed with one man's whoop of joy. Then the sound of footsteps on the stage.

Willard re-adjusted the controls. She was now standing on the stage. Legs together, arms at her side. As straight and as tall as a barefooted soldier.

Another adjustment. She was now horizontal, face to the floor, as though she was a bullet.

She floated forward, then down, and then stopped.

"Make an O," Martin said.

She did as instructed. A good-sized cock entered her mouth. She estimated it to be at least eight inches long and more than an inch around. Just the right size. Same as her husband's.

She'd focus on the cock and not on the vibrators pulsating in her lower regions. The dildos in her pussy and ass were a constant arousal, keeping her at the edge of an orgasm. Like a kettle simmering just below the boiling point.

Willard moved her forward along his shaft until her nose hit his pelvis and his dick was fully in her. She swallowed hard a few times to avoid gaging as she deepthroated him. Then Willard had her float backwards and then forwards again. The same distance and speed each time. The man stood still, and Willard controlled the tempo of this blowjob.

This was fun, being pulled forward and backwards along this man's dick by Willard's levitation machine. It was as though she was the ball on a pendulum. All she had to do was adjust the pressure of her lips as she squeezed the man's cock being propelled forwards and then backwards.

Could she arouse him more if she applied greater pressure? Could she make his cock grow a bit fatter and longer? Worth a try. She began to squeeze it harder with her lips.

Suddenly, she felt herself turning clockwise while still moving forwards and backwards along his dick. When she started this BJ, she was parallel with the floor, the top of her head at the twelve o'clock position. Now the top of her head was at three o'clock and she was sucking his penis sideways.

When Willard turned her to six o'clock, she was upside-down. This made it much easier for his shaft to slide through her mouth and deep into her throat. At nine o'clock she was sucking sidewise again, but from the other side. Then she was back to twelve o'clock with her tongue rubbing the underside of his uncircumcised dick.

Around she went again sucking on his member while being stimulated by the dildos. Who would come first? Him or her?

As she rotated on his cock, she continued to move forwards and backwards with his dick moving from just inside her mouth to deepthroating her. Back and forth, round and round. She'd never given a blowjob like this before. It was exciting moving in and out while spinning around at the same time.

Willard increased the tempo. Her lips moved along his shaft faster and faster as she rotated around his dick more rapidly. It was a though she was an auger, spinning round and round. Except that she was revolving laterally moving in and out along a man's penis, instead of going up and down into the ground.

She was getting dizzy, but continued to suck his swollen member, as the vibrators continued to arouse her even more in her lower regions.

On the fifth rotation, when she was at six o'clock and deepthroating him, he shot his load. It went straight to her stomach.

Willard adjusted a dial and she slowed down as though coasting to a stop. She was still spinning, but slower and slower and moving less rapidly along his cock, all the while swallowing rope after rope of his cum.

"Wow," was all he said when they'd finished.

Jenna nodded her head in agreement. Wow.

As Willard re-positioned her into an upright St. Andrew's Cross position, the vibrators finally put her into a sexual free-fall.

The orgasm ripped through her body with such intensity that she thought she'd explode. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her body. Her shriek of enjoyment reverberated off the back wall of the hall. The audience shouted its approval as she continued to scream in orgasmic pleasure.

-----

Jenna recovered from her orgasm and heard the next winner mount the stage. Would he mount her?

She was still suspended spread-eagled in the air, full frontal to the audience. Willard turned the dials. She rotated. Her back was now to the audience. Another adjustment. She was lowered onto the stage. Her feet were on the floor.

He turned another dial. She started to bend forward at the waist. Further and further. Lower and lower. Until her fingertips were on the floor and her palms touched her ankles. Her feet were as wide apart as possible. She was an inverted V with her ass to the audience.

There was a cheer from the crowd.

"A bit higher off the stage, Willard," Martin said. "He's a tall man."

She felt herself rise. Her feet and hands were no longer on the floor.

"Perfect," Martin said.

She felt the dildo removed from her cunt and the winner eased into her from behind. His hands griped her hips. Inch by inch he penetrated her slowly. Gently pulling back and then pushing deeper. She wanted to help him, but the band round her waist prevented her from moving her hips.

"Willard," she called out. "The waist strap."

He released the tension around her waist. She silently thanked him.

Now she could move with his tall man's thrusts. Keeping tempo with him. Two inches in. One inch out. Two in, one out. Over and over. How long was this guy's dick?

She didn't know that there was ten-and-a-half inches of him and that he was taking his time.

At the nine-inch mark she began to pant. Her head was between her legs with blood rushed to her brain.

He continued in and out until his balls slap against her ass. He was in so deep. Deeper than Sean had been. Deeper than any man had ever been. His dick was stimulating parts of her that had never been touched before. She thought his cock had entered her womb. It was pure joy.

Then they got into a steady rhythm. In and out. A little bit faster each time.

She closed her eyes, even though she couldn't see anything through the blindfold. The blood pounded in her head. She took deep breathes. She was ready to pass out. From pleasure?

He pumped faster. She moaned. So did he.

The audience shouted lewd comments of encouragement.

"More," she called to him.

She was breathing hard. It took a lot of energy to have her pussy muscle squeeze one portion of his organ while the rest of his dick stimulated her deep inside her cunt.

Her head was upside down. Her pulse was rapid and heavy. She could hear it in her ears. She felt unsteady and nauseous, but she didn't want him to stop.

"More... more... harder."

Could she faint and cum at the same time?

The intensity built to a crescendo. She became light-headed. She climaxed. Jolts of passion shot through her body. Every fiber of her being exploded into a million pieces with the force of the orgasm. She couldn't stop shaking.

For another minute he continued to pump, emptying his load deep within her. She was dizzy and exhausted, as though she'd just run the Boston Marathon.

"You were fantastic," he said.

So were you, she thought, too fatigued to say it aloud.

He pulled out of her, and Martin immediately inserted the dildo back into her cunt.

At least I won't have his spunk rolling down my leg, she thought.

Willard adjusted the controls. She returned to her upright St. Andrew's Cross position. Her head cleared from being upside-down for so long.

The audience screamed and yelled and cheered and applauded.

She was regaining her strength. There was a satisfied smile on her face.

-----

Without being asked, her husband ran onto the stage with a water bottle. He held it to her lips. She drank almost half it's contents. Re-hydrated, she nodded her head in thanks. Sam returned to the wing and hid behind the curtain, unseen by the audience, but able to watch everything that happened on stage.

The wheel spun, stopped at a number, and a new man won Jenna for a few minutes of pleasure.

Willard adjusted the dials. Now, she was suspended horizontally in the air, in a Superman position, floating on her stomach, her arms outstretched with her forearms touching her ears. Her legs were still as far apart as possible.

The butt plug was removed, and a new penis entered her ass.

This time it was slow and gentle, as he rocked back and forth.

He hadn't the length of the last man. She missed that.

He didn't have the ferocious energy and savagery of the polite man. Too bad.

She felt cheated. She was doing this funfair for their pleasure as well as her own. This guy, with his dick in her ass, might be having a good time, but she wasn't. No ecstasy. No sexual enjoyment. Nothing. What a rip.

Her only stimulation was from the dildo vibrating in her pussy. She focused on it. Could it stimulate her into an orgasm? After a few minutes, the vibrator worked its magic. She had a small but satisfyingly quiet orgasm. As the waves of pleasure subsided and she came down from her sexual high, he shot his load into her ass. Good timing, she thought.

He pulled his dick out of her, wiped himself with his shirt tail, pulled up his trousers, and left the stage. There was weak applause.

He was as much fun as a limp handshake. She hoped the next winner would give her a much better ride.