Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 03

Story Info
Jenna screams while riding the bullet train.
1.7k words
4.09
11.4k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- Jenna becomes the bullet train

The spectators yelled in approval as Jenna was fucked in the ass. Were they applauding his performance or hers?

When he was finished, the polite man raised his underpants and trousers, buckled his belt, and sauntered off the stage. A huge grin on his face.

The audience clapped and cheered even louder when she was re-positioned before them, naked and exposed, awaiting the next man who would ravage her in front of this crowd.

Many of the women, however, were silent. They'd watched Jenna be debauched by a stranger while blindfolded and bent over and now she was smiling. They weren't cheering. They were envious.

Martin was also smiling. This was working out just fine.

"Ready for more?"

Once again he increased the amount of money they needed to put down on the table in order to win a turn with Jenna. Sean bet three numbers.

The wheel spun and then stopped.

More groans from the losers. A smirk on Sean's face. He'd so wanted to violate Jenna, especially after he'd watch the last man viciously sodomized her. Now was his chance.

He selected a card from Martin, looked at it and said, "Is this for real?"

"Yes," said Martin.

"She won't be able to take it. No woman could."

"Let's wait and see," Martin said with a smile. "Just signal to the Professor when you want the tempo increased."

Sean nodded in satisfaction and pumped his fists in the air. This would be better than the last guy who had her.

He gave the card to Willard and then bounced up the three steps onto the stage.

Martin put a simple wicker chair on the stage beside Sean. It had no arms, just a well-padded seat and a cushioned back.

Sean dropped his trousers and underwear and sat on the chair. There was an intake of breath by some of the women. His cock was standing at attention. All ten inches.

But the women were not marvelling at its length. Instead, they were admiring its thickness. Almost two inches in diameter and a deep purple colour. It didn't look real, even though it jerked with anticipation of assaulting Jenna's cunt or ass or mouth.

Willard adjusted the controls. Jenna's arms were still extended at forty-five-degree angles above her shoulders, and her legs were still spread as far apart as possible but in a sitting position. Willard maneuvered her so that she was facing Sean with her legs on either side of his body as though she was going to hug him with her lower limbs.

Martin pulled the dildo out of her cunt. Sean separated her pussy lips to make it easier for him to ram her.

"My name's Sean, and I'm going to fuck you till you can't move."

Willard lowered her onto his throbbing member.

As he entered her, she screamed, "You're too fuckin' big for me."

Sean nodded in agreement.

Willard turned the dial. More of Sean's mammoth cock plunged into her.

"Aaaah. You're going to split my vagina apart."

Sean smiled. He was only halfway in.

She was lowered further.

"I can't take it," she shrieked.

Tears formed in her eyes. Sean leaned forward and bit her left nipple. She cried out in pain.

"You're going to take it all, bitch, and love it."

She sunk lower. Her ass rubbed against his rock-hard balls. Sean's dick was throbbing inside her cunt.

"Get it out of me, please," she cried.

"Just relax and go with the flow, babe."

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Now is when the fun begins," he said.

He nodded to the Professor, who turned a dial.

Jenna rose up half-way along his engorged cock and then eased down, and then up again and down again. Up five inches. Down five inches. No variation in distance. No variation in speed. Just slowly riding up and down on his solid cock.

He was loving the experience. He wasn't sure that she was. It would be entertaining to watch the expression on her face. Pain? Pleasure? Both? He could only hear her breathing behind the cowl. Eventually, it became more regular. He felt her relax.

He nodded to the Professor. The cadence increased. He could feel her tense up again. She was now bobbing up and down on his cock at the speed of a gentle fuck. He heard soft little Oh's each time she was fully impaled on his dick.

Sean waited until she relaxed again. Then he signalled for Willard to increase the speed. Willard did so, and she immediately called out in agony. She was riding up and down on his member with all the energy that he normally used to screw women. This was getting better and better.

He grabbed hold of her left nipple with his teeth. He pulled his head back, stretching her breast and nipple. She screamed.

Martin, who was watching, cleared his throat. Sean knew what that meant. Everyone had been told as they entered the room that they could not slap, bite, or punch Jenna. Everything else was fair game.

He pulled back his head even further, and then let go of her nipple. He was satisfied. It looked sore, and much redder than her other nipple. It took about ninety seconds until her sobbing subsided.

He nodded to Willard, who increased the tempo. She yelped in anguish.

Sean was having a great time. No woman had ever pumped his dick at this speed before. Her boobs wobbled on her chest.

"Ride him, cowgirl," a voice called from the audience. Others cheered and whistled and yelled their encouragement. For Jenna or for him?

He smiled as tears returned to her cheeks.

The only problem was that he too was becoming stimulated. He had to control himself from ejaculating if he wanted to see how long Jenna could last.

It took almost two minutes before her breathing eased to a rapid pant. Time to go for broke.

He nodded to Willard who turned the dial to full. She rode Sean faster than was humanly possible because of the levitation bands on her body. She looked like a blur racing up and down on his cock screaming. Her boobs bounced all over the place. Her head flopped around uncontrollably, like a bobble-head doll on a speeding car's dashboard.

His ears rang with her shrieks.

Sean was amazed. This was great. No woman had ever given him this much pleasure. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out.

She rode him like a bullet train for another minute. Then, Sean exploded. He came, and came, and came. Shooting load after load of his spunk into her. She kept screaming and racing up and down on his member like a piston in car engine that was revving at 200 RPMs, and he kept firing his junk into her.

When he didn't stop coming, he became concerned for his own health and safety.

It took another half minute for Jenna to drain him completely.

He nodded to Willard. She immediately rose straight up in the air releasing his cock from her cunt. Martin quickly shoved the dildo back into her swollen pussy.

Good, Sean thought. Now his sperm wouldn't leak out of her and onto him.

Then he wondered whether he'd stretcher her so much that the dildo would fall out. Not his problem.

He looked down at his penis. It was throbbing and sore and a deeper purple than he'd ever seen it.

"Clean me up, bitch," he said.

Willard adjusted the dials. Jenna's legs came together into a standing position. She was still several feet above Sean. Then her arms folded into her body. She looked like she was standing at attention. Then her body slowly tipped forward until she was horizontal, facing the stage's floor.

Willard lowered her down until her face was in Sean's crotch. With his right hand, Sean guided his dick as she cleaned his cock and balls with her tongue. When she was finished, Sean nodded in satisfaction.

Willard returned her to the St. Andrew's Cross position, spread-eagled, facing the crowd who cheered and shouted and applauded and screamed their delight.

--------

Jenna was in her naked and fully exposed position again. Arms and legs outstretched. Despite the applause, she wasn't smiling. Her cunt ached. It had never been so sore.

The polite man who fucked her ass had felt thick and long, but nothing in comparison to Sean. When he entered her pussy, she was convinced that he'd split her in two. She'd never had a cock so thick before. All she felt was the pain of his enormous throbbing dick. Like having a baseball bat shoved up your cunt. There was so much of him that she never felt the vibrating butt plug.

"Don't fight me bitch," he'd said.

She was helpless to fight him. There was nothing she could do. Willard controlled the machine, and the machine controlled the bands on the various parts of her body. The machine also controlled the speed that she rode up and down on his massive cock.

Every time she started to feel comfortable on him, the speed was increased. So too was the agony of riding his huge member. Eventually she was pumping him so fast she thought that the friction of his cock on the lining of her pussy would cause her cunt to explode into flames.

She almost passed out.

Then she felt the warm lubricant of his sperm. It eased the friction of his giant member rubbing inside her. She was delighted that so much spunk flowed out of him. It was like aloe to the soreness in her pussy.

Afterward, as she cleaned him up with her tongue, she marvelled at the size of his balls. They were gargantuan. No wonder he had so much seed to pump into her. His was the thickest, firmest dick she'd ever had. Enough to split most women in two.

Someone called out that she'd rode him for over fifteen minutes. A quarter of an hour of continuous suffering and she survived! How many women could claim that feat? Is that why they were cheering so loudly?

Now, there was a smug look of satisfaction on her face as she accepted the ovation of the audience she couldn't see.