Blackmailed - Jenna's Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
No option, Jenna competes in a blowjob race on the beach.
2k words
4.15
24.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- The competition

The next morning, while Sam slept, Jenna went for her morning run. A crowd of men watched the beautiful buxom woman with the athletic body jog naked along the beach her ponytail bouncing from one shoulder blade to the other.

After lunch, she went to Jason's office as requested. The pale green transparent coverup barely hid her tanned naked body. He wore beige slacks and a white shirt.

"How's your husband?" he asked.

"Much better, thank you. The doctor prescribed some medicine that Winston was kind enough to get from the pharmacy in town. It seems to be working. The doctor said he should be better by the time we're to leave the resort."

"Not much of a holiday for him, but I'm pleased to see that you've been enjoying the resort."

Did he know about the torrid sex she'd had in the hot tub last night?

"I hate to mention this, but the cost of the doctor's visit and the medicine are quite expensive in Jamaica. I assume you have traveller's medical insurance."

"No," she said.

"Well then, we'll just run this through on your charge card."

"We maxed our cards paying for this holiday."

"Oh, that is a problem," he said.

Jenna began to fidget.

"Any suggestions how you can pay your debt?" he asked.

They sat in silence. A gentle breeze drifted through the open windows.

"Isn't there something..." Her voice tailed off.

The silence lingered. Jason looked at her with a smug smile. Jenna squirmed in her chair.

"Because I like you and your husband, I'll have the resort pay your medical bills."

Jenna thought about that. Why was he being so generous?

"What do I have to do in return?"

"Participate in this evening's entertainment?"

"I'm the entertainment?"

"In a sense, yes. You and two other women will engage in a competition for the pleasure and amusement of our other guests."

He explained what he wanted Jenna to do. Her initial reaction was to say no, but then how would she pay Sam's medical bills.

"I guess I don't really have an option," she said. "I'll do it."

----------

That evening, after dinner, Jenna exited the dinning hall with Jason and two other women. Brandi, a statuesque African American beauty, and Luci, a petite Asian-looking woman. The sun had set. A full moon shone in a cloudless sky. Nightingales sang their evening song. The air was full of the aroma of exotic flowers.

They circled the pool. The area was deserted.

"Everyone's at the beach," he said. "That's where the race will take place. Easier on your knees."

Lantern lights on bamboo poles cast a warm glow along the beach. The spectators -- more women than men -- sat on the sand or stood, many holding drinks. Waves gently washed onto the shore. Calypso music played in the background. There was a festive air. Everyone cheered when Jason and the three women stepped onto the beach.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the race," Jason said. "Our three contestants are Luci, Brandi, and Jenna."

Each woman stepped forward when he announced her name. Each was warmly greeted by the crowd with applause and shouts of approval.

"We selected the first twenty-one men who volunteered," he said. "They were randomly spilt into three teams: hearts, diamonds, and clubs. Each of the women drew a card. Luci's team is hearts, Jenna's is clubs, and Brandi's is diamonds."

Three groups of seven men stood naked near pennants that had either a heart, a diamond, or a club symbol. The men ranged in ages from early twenties to late fifties. Caucasians, Latinos, blacks, Asians. None had been told the names of the three female competitors. The women only knew that the men were all guests at the resort.

"The grounds rules are quite simple," Jason said. "The first woman to give a successful blowjob to any five of the men on her team wins the race."

Cheers and applause from the crowd.

"There are two extra men on each team, in case some guy is slow in ejaculating."

The crowd hooted and jeered at that comment.

"If that's the case, she can leave him, and move to another guy on her team."

More applause.

"Two other things," he said. "You guys cannot stroke your cocks in advance of the ladies giving you a blowjob. And ladies, you have to open your mouths to show me that he's actually cum. No cheating."

That was greeted with laughter.

"Ladies, are you ready?"

They nodded their approval.

"Get set. Go."

Jenna undid her ponytail and shook her head. Her red hair splayed out onto her shoulders. She slipped off her sheer mesh maxi dress. She was now as naked as the men on her team.

Walking down to the beach she'd plotted out her strategy. She'd first blow the guys who looked ready to explode. Unfortunately, there was only one of them. A seven-inch throbbing cock.

Five of her team members looked like they'd need varying amounts of hand and mouth encouragement.

The seventh man on her team was Grant, the guy she'd met in the pool on the first day at the resort. The one with the Oakland Raiders baseball cap whose dick looked tiny. Because of the water? She looked again. It wasn't an optical illusion; his dick was only a few inches long. He's not in the running she thought.

With her index finger, she beckoned to the man with a seven-inch cock standing at attention.

He almost ran to her as she dropped to her knees.

She gobbled his cock in one breath, while her fingers massaged his balls. She could feel him expanding and thickened in her mouth. Not as thick nor as long as her husband's, but good nevertheless. She tilted her head to look into his eyes as she sucked his shaft and massaged his balls.

"Oh yeah, baby," he said. "You're great."

Encouragement like that made Jenna more determined to win this competition. She re-doubled her efforts, sucking and massaging until he came in her mouth. When his jism hit her tongue, she removed her mouth from his dick. Turning her head slightly, she showed Jason the sperm in her mouth.

"Jenna's done one," he announced.

The crowd cheered and clap in approval.

She spit the semen onto the sand and raised her eyes. Five men stood before her, cocks bobbling by her face. Grant stood off to the side.

She heard Jason say that each of Brandi and Luci had been successful. It's tied. One blowjob each.

Jenna chose the largest of the five cocks in front of her. A good nine inches of meat that she attacked like a starving animal. She stoked his shaft with her fingers while her tongue licked the top of his cock. There was the taste of pre-cum. She took him in her mouth while fondling his balls. They were rock hard.

She was enjoying herself. Naked before a crowd of people, sucking some stranger's cock. Feeling the texture of his dick with her tongue. Taking his long and thick shaft as deeply into her mouth as possible. This was such a turn on. She was getting moist in her pussy. Would she have an orgasm too?

"A second one for Brandi," Jason shouted.

The crowd yelled its approval.

That was a wakeup call. This was a completion. A race. The hell with how good this guy tasted in her mouth. She needed him to cum so that she could move on to the next guy.

"Another one for Luci," Jason said.

More applause and cheering.

She was falling behind. Concentrate. Focus on him and not the stimulation he was causing in her vagina. She jerked his shaft with her right hand while she sucked his cock with all her might. Eventually, he exploded with a loud yell of pleasure.

She removed her mouth from his dick, but he continued to shoot his load. Some landed on her chest.

"It's a tie race again," Jason said.

The crowd shouted its support for both the women and the men.

Out of the corner of her eye, Jenna saw that Luci -- also naked and on her knees -- was struggling with a monster cock. She was having a problem getting it all in her small mouth.

Jenna selected the cock that was bobbing in front of her face. Purple red in colour. Had he taken Viagra? She went to work on his dick, and no sooner had she put it in her mouth than he erupted.

She showed the evidence to Jason who announced that Jenna had taken the lead.

More cheering and vocal support from the audience.

Jenna struggled with the next man. No matter how she tried, his cock remained facile, curving downward. After two minutes, she gave up and moved to a black man with an eight-inch cock that curved upwards.

She wanted to enjoy the sensation of his dick in her mouth and the feel and texture of his shaft. But this was a completion that she intended on winning. She worked on his member, for his pleasure, not hers. But he just wouldn't cum. Another loser.

She removed her mouth from his dick.

"Sorry," he said as he inched away from her.

There were two guys left on her team. She had to blow both.

She motioned for them to approach her. She massaged Grant's balls while she sucked on the other man's cone-shaped cock. It had a large base with a narrow head. Much easier to get into Jenna's mouth. She sucked and licked his cock as she tried to get Grant's dick to grow in her hand.

"A fourth for Brandi," Jason said.

Jenna had to get both these guys off immediately. She left go of Grant and concentrated on the cone-shaped cock. Stroking, rubbing, sucking. Eventually, he came. She spit his jism onto the sand.

"Jenna's tied Brandi," Jason shouted.

The crowd shouted and cheered, calling out Brandi's and Jenna's names. Was Luci out of the running?

Jenna wasted no time. She focused on Grant's small dick. She took it in her mouth, but it didn't even reach halfway along her tongue. It was the smallest dick she ever seen and felt. Was there a trick to getting tiny cocks to cum?

"I'm almost there," said the man who Brandi was servicing.

The crowd screamed encouragement to Brandi and the man.

Jenna didn't want to lose. She had to win. It was her competitive nature.

She shoved the index finger of her right hand up Grant's ass. He reacted as though hit with an electric cattle prod.

"Oh my god," Grant shouted and unloaded his sperm into Jenna.

"Oh my god," said Brandi's man as he unloaded into her mouth.

Grant had given Jenna the victory, so she removed her finger from his ass and took her time to completely drain him, of which there wasn't that much. Then she sat back on her haunches, smiled at him and his wilting penis, and swallowed his thimbleful of spunk.

Luci realized she'd lost the race, so she stopped giving her guy a blowjob.

"What about me," he said. "You can't leave me hanging."

Jenna and Brandi exchanged a knowing look. They crawled over to Luci's man and position themselves on either side of Luci. Three naked women, on their knees, ready to suck his cock that was bobbing at attention.

Brandi began by licking his balls and shaft. After a minute, Luci took over, deepthroating him. Then it was Jenna's turn.

The crowd gathered around, urging them on with shouts of encouragement.

The three women alternated back and forth on the man's cock until he came in Brandi's mouth.

"Snowball. Snowball. Snowball," the audience cried.

Luci lay down on the sand, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth.

Brandi knelt over her and let the man's sperm seep out of her mouth and into Luci's. Like a thin piece of rope moving from one mouth to another.

The crowd screamed its approval.

When Brandi finished, Luci sat up and began to French kiss Jenna.

Jenna loved the taste. A mixture of sperm and the salvia of Brandi and Luci. Her mouth was overflowing with the snowball that Luci had shoved into her.

"Swallow. Swallow. Swallow," the crowd shouted.

Luci and Brandi nodded their approval. Jenna smiled and did as requested. Then she opened her mouth to show that it was all gone. Everything was in her stomach.

There was more cheering, laughter, and applause.