All Comments on 'Blackmailed - Jenna's Holiday Pt. 02'

by Jennastory

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it wrong that even reading about all the sex going on, all I could think about was how much money the husband wasted on this vacation by staying in bed the whole time?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

If Sam is that sick, he should be going to a doctor! Seriously. He’s on holidays and he’s too tired to move, eat or drink? He’s going to be dehydrated.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

So I assume something is still to happen that leads to blackmail?

I am curious to know what can happen to provide blackmail material as she seems to have permission for what she is already doing.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What a stupid story! A cheating whore who takes advantage of her husband's illness to cheat on him! What should be nice about it? At least a loving, caring and empathetic woman would have called a doctor and not just let the sick husband lie there. And having fun would certainly not have led to fucking the whole resort!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its rare that I come right out and award you illumicuckie a "You suck" award, but you earned it.

You're writing style is NOT very good, the actual sculpting of the story is rushed, transparent, by the numbers, unimaginative, been done a thousand times and like most little boys who dont understand women actually write a woman who would literally be about 1 in a million.

This was about as realistic and erotic as a Unicorn with a case of the Budweiser blues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So people paid her complements and she had an organism? You desperately need someone who knows grammar and proper spelling and word usage to edit this nonsensical piece. Also, you, really, overuse, commas. You should also be careful about sentence fragments. I am sorry but this is really not great.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Thanks,

I'm enjoying the story, oh and mean people suck

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

I’m hanging in there,… barely. PDT - Plot Development Time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous