Blackmailed - Jenna's Holiday Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenna gets her revenge on the resort manager.
1.5k words
3.68
25.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 -- Revenge

Afterwards, the three women, wearing beach coverups, sat at the patio bar having drinks and comparing stories about the size and texture of the various cocks they'd sucked in the blowjob race.

"My third guy was so salty," Luci said. "He must have had a plate of sardines for dinner."

"There was one guy that just wouldn't cum, no matter how hard I tried," Brandi said. "You know what that does to a girl's self confidence?"

"My last guy was so small, he should call his dick Tom Thumb," said Jenna.

They laughed and ordered another round of margaritas.

"I don't think you should have been disqualified for sticking your finger up that guy's ass to make him cum," Brandi said.

"Oh well," Jenna said. "Maybe I'll win next year."

"Would you do this again?" Luci asked. "I wouldn't. I don't mind giving head, but not in front of a crowd of people cheering. I felt like a slut."

"I agree," Brandi said. "I don't mind BJs. But I want to choose the man, set the tempo, and savour the sensation."

"Yeah," Luci said. "Not be forced to have him jerk off quickly in my mouth so that I can move on to the next guy. It was demeaning."

They silently nursed their drinks.

"Maybe I shouldn't say this," Luci said, "but two day ago my husband lost at cards to Jason. I had to participate in this competition to settle the debt."

"This was how I paid for the upgrade on our suite," Brandi said.

They looked at Jenna.

"My husband became ill and required medical treatment that we can't afford."

"We've been blackmailed," Brandi said.

"We have to get revenge," said Luci.

"I kinda agree with the payback part," Jenna said, "but I also had fun. For me, it was a turn on. Maybe because they were strangers or because there was an audience. I was so horny at one point, that I wanted the second guy's nine-inch cock in my pussy rather than my mouth. I don't know about you girls, but after sucking that many cocks, I need to get laid right now."

They finished their drinks, and each went to her respective villas.

Jenna quietly opened the door hoping that Sam was better. He was snoring, once again sprawled in the middle of the bed. He was in no shape to satisfy her desires.

She slipped off her coverup, wrapped herself in a beach towel, and strolled down to the shore. It was deserted and lit only with moonlight. The lantern lights had all been extinguished.

She undid the towel, dropped it on the sand, and waded naked into the surf. After a five-minute energetic swim, she returned to the beach.

Jason stood by the shore. He bent over, picked up her towel and tossed it to her.

She dried herself and then wrapped the towel around her body.

"You coerced the three of us into that blowjob race," she said. "We're going to get even with you for that."

"I may have tricked you, but I could tell by the look on your face that you enjoyed it. You loved sucking those dicks. Did it make you horny?"

Had he heard her comment to Brandi and Luci at the bar?

"Are you as good at fucking as you are at fellatio?"

"You'll never know."

"Really?"

"Why should I screw you?"

"Because your husband's too ill to do so, and I'm the only one on the beach right now who's got the means to satisfy your desire to get laid."

He had heard their conversation, she thought.

"Didn't your husband tell you to have fun?"

How did he know this? Had he bugged their villa?

He approached her, put his hands on her cheeks, and gave her a long passionate kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up as though she weighted nothing and carried her to the queen-sized canopy bed that was located among the palm trees at the edge of the beach. He placed her gently on the mattress, slipped off her towel, and then stripped.

He was a large man, with powerful arms and legs, a well-developed toned body, and a mammoth cock, much larger and thicker than her husband's. It was a throbbing muscle of eleven-inch red flesh with a blue vein that pulsated along the right side of his shaft. She was excited just looking at it.

He climbed onto her. It started with kisses; their tongues intertwined. Then he massaged her breasts while she rubbed his penis. His member grew thicker and longer the more she stroked it. She felt an unusual excitement mixed with fear, as though she was caressing a lethal python ready to strike her.

She let go of his dick when he slid down to suck on her clit. She spread out her arms and legs as wide as she could. He licked and sucked her vulva. How did he know that she loved cunnilingus?

"Mmmm," he said. "You're nice and salty from your swim."

He applied a minimal amount of pressure to her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, like the touch of a butterfly's wing. She moaned with pleasure, spreadeagled on the mattress. His light touch was bringing her close to orgasm. He was even better than her husband at eating pussy.

He massaged her ass cheeks.

"Should I do to you what you did to Grant?" he asked.

There was a sharp intake of her breath as Jason's index finger entered her rectum.

A second finger entered her ass.

"OOOOOH."

He rotated them as though making a two-finger wave.

"OH. FUCK," she cried.

"In a moment."

He continued to suck on her clit with his fingers in her ass.

"If I insert another will you cum, the way Grant did when you fingered his butt?"

"AAAAAH," she yelled as a third finger entered her derriere.

He continued to suck on her clit. His fingers exploring the inside of her ass.

Ninety seconds later she came.

"YEESSSSSS."

It was the most intensive organism she ever had. Fireworks exploded in her head. Every nerve in her body was on fire. She couldn't control herself. She squirted. He tried to capture some of her juices in his mouth.

The orgasm seemed to last forever. Eventually, she opened her eyes. He was smiling at her from her crotch.

"Now show me what you can do with that meat of yours," she said.

He selected a condom from the box by the side of the bed, rolled it on, climbed on top of her, and eased his cock between her pussy lips.

He was gentle, not forcing his way in, just rocking his pelvis forward slowly, as inch after inch sunk into her love canal. When he was fully into her, he began to thrust lightly with his hips. Slow movements that started to gain momentum. After a minute of this, he was pounding her with all his strength.

His lips found hers and they kissed and moaned into one another's mouths.

He kept pumping and pumping.

She was a ball of lust and passion.

"I'm cuming again," she cried as another organism ripped through her body. "OH, MY FUCKIN' GOD. DON'T STOP."

This orgasm was more powerful than the previous one. It felt as though her pussy, along with the rest of her body, was exploding with pleasure. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Her breathing was laboured. It was pure bliss. A sensation she wanted to last forever.

"AAHH," he yelled.

She could sense his sperm shooting out of his cock, filling the condom.

Their bodies were dripping in sweat.

When the rush subsided, he rolled off her, and they both started up at the canopy over the bed, waiting for their breathing to return to normal. Their shoulders, arms, hips, and legs abutted one another.

She slipped her hands onto his cock and unrolled the condom.

"I'm not swallowing any more semen this evening."

She dropped the used prophylactic with its full reservoir onto the sand.

"I will clean you up, though."

She sat up and then learned forward. She licked all the remaining spunk from his shaft and ended up kissing the top of his penis. Then she lay down beside him again. She French kissed him transferring a bit of his jism into his mouth.

"That wasn't much of a snowball," he said. "Hopefully, you'll do better next time."

"What makes you think there'll be a next time?"

His index finger circled her oversized areolas.

Her fingers played with his jet-black pubic hairs.

"I'm going to make you pay for forcing me into that blowjob race," she said.

They looked at one another.

"My revenge is that you now have to wait fifty minutes before you have sex with me again. Ten minutes for each guy that I blew."

"That's cruel," he said. "A more reasonable punishment is that we wait one minute for each guy."

"How about we compromise?" she said. "Twenty minutes."

"Okay. But only if you give me a Grant blowjob with your finger up my ass."

"Let me think about that," Jenna said and then she kissed him deeply.

I hope you liked this story. Jenna's adventures continue in Blackmailed: Jenna's Missing Money.