All Comments on 'Blackmailed - Jenna's Holiday Pt. 03'

by Jennastory

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Now that's the sort of race I'd like to be in, bugger running for gold, sucking for cum is much more rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No holiday medical insurance - how stupid. But we know that.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Your story reads like a "whore Olympics"! Which whore can swallow the most cum and which whore fucks the most men! As the husband of your protagonist, I would have a clear future. Never again sex with this whore - who knows which STD or HIV she has caught in the meantime - and a divorce as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is going home a divorcee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please ignore the haters. They write the same stuff about any female who has sex outside her primary relationship, even if it's OK with her partner. You are a great writer.

If the haters are bothering you you might move to another category: Group, E&V, Erotic Coupling.

Please continue your writing!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This wasn’t erotic, it wasn’t believable and worst, it was a waste of time to read.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Has she given any thought at all to the person she is meant to love who is lying sick in bed?

Then there is the question of how much would some pills cost for a stomach upset? Did they bring no money with them?

When they get home she discovers she has several std s and confesses to her husband who promptly dumps her. She is a vile person who deserves no sympathy.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You suck as a writer as much as this story does, hopefully you arent truly as stupid as the story is though. And pay no attention to those cheering this drivel on, they will get an erection if someone even uses the word cuck.

PS - you wrote one massively disgusting POS wife. Worthless and hopefully no women alive is that fucking much of proof that God does indeed make mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, too bad they don't have any friends, family, or any organization that can help them in this emergency. How does she know the resort didn't feed her husband shitty food to make him sick so they could set Jenna up to be their fuck toy?

Stupid people live fucked up lives. Darwin is waiting for Jenna next to the tar pit. She won't need a towel.

Thanks for the effort. You must be sweating when you write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“YOU KEEP USING THAT WORD. I DO NOT THINK IT MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS.”

blackmail

noun

any payment extorted by intimidation, as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

Another brilliant chapter. even closet cuck iameasel loves this brilliant story keep it up

-26thNC Approved

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Hot and Nasty. Thanks for sharing.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Lots of Sex, but not much plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous