Blackmailed - Jenna's Money Pt. 02

Story Info
Say yes or go to prison.
2.4k words
4.12
25.1k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- The terms increase

That evening, Jenna cooked spaghetti and meatballs for her husband, Sam. It was his favourite dinner. They shared a bottle of Chianti. He told her about his day at school. Sam was a high school math teacher.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"The accountant found an unusual payment."

"Serious?"

"I'm looking into it. I'll know tomorrow how serious it is."

"Maybe you should suck up to him."

She had sucked up to him. She'd sucked Martin until he blew his load down her throat.

After she cleaned up the dishes, she sat in Sam's lap on the sofa and put her hands around his neck.

"If we wanted to make an investment, do we have $10,000?"

"Are you kidding? We've maxed out on our credit cards. We spent our savings on our holiday to Jamaica. The only way we can be financially sound is if we win the lottery. Why are you asking?"

"No reason. Just curious," she said.

As they were undressing for bed, Sam said. "You're not wearing any underwear. I thought you put on your blue thong this morning."

Instead of saying that Martin kept the thong as a souvenir for having sex with her, she said, "I decided to go commando. It makes me feel sexy."

When they were in bed, Jenna began to stroke Sam's cock with her right hand. She felt regret for having had sex with Martin. She needed to make it up to Sam.

He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

She rubbed harder and harder.

"Oh, yes, baby," he moaned. Pre-cum started to seep out of his penis onto her hand.

Jenna kicked off the sheet and rolled on top of him cowgirl style. She positioned her cunt directly above his eager cock. Then she slowly lowered herself. Her pussy lips spread, taking his entire penis into her wet vagina. She preferred being on top. Being in control of how fast or slowly they made love.

Sam raised his torso so that he could suck on her breasts. He put his hands on her shoulder blades and pulled her chest into his face as he nibbled on her hardened left nipple.

His teeth pulled her nipple. His fingernails pinch her other nipple.

She moaned. Lost in ecstasy. Each bite and pinch sent electric shocks to her clit.

She pumped him, increasing the speed as she rode up and down on him. He bucked hard in return, their hips thrusting at one another, their bodies making slapping sounds. She could feel herself nearing an organism.

They both came at the same time. She felt his junk collide with her juices.

Jenna kissed her husband deeply as they slowed down and then she rolled off him, satisfied and contented.

Normally, after sex she'd go to the bathroom. Tonight, she licked his chest, beginning at his sternum and ending at his crotch. Then she used her tongue to clean all the white left-over cum off his dick.

If she could clean Martin, whom she'd only known for only one day, she could certainly clean her husband after sex.

"You've never done that before," he said.

"Goodnight darling," she said as she rolled over and went to sleep.

-----

In the morning, she heard Sam in the bathroom. He was shaving in the shower.

She slipped out of bed, opened the door, and joined him in the shower stall. She put her arms round him and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. Water fell on them.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes, thanks."

Along one side of the shower was a small shelf for shampoo, conditioner, soaps, shaving creams, and razors. It was also deep enough and the right high for shower sex.

Jenna pushed all the toiletries to one side. Then she sat on the shelf and spread her legs. He needed no further encouragement.

With the water still running, he inserted his erect cock into her.

She wrapped her feet around him, crossing her ankles behind his ass. She set the tempo by pulling him with her legs. She was in no hurry. She wanted to enjoy herself.

Locked in a continuous French kiss, they explored one another's mouths. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth like a snake, sending jolts of passion throughout her body. Her hardened nipples rubbed against his chest as she continued to kiss him frantically while squeezing his thick cock with her pussy muscles.

Her heels were on his buttocks. He was pumping in and out of her. She pulled him closer with her legs. He increased the tempo. She was almost there. Her eyes were closed. She came and cried out into his mouth. He continued to pump until he came too.

"That's the best way to start the day," he said. "Shower. Shave. Sex."

Afterwards, she put on a floral print sundress. Cinched at the waist, it made her flat stomach look thinner, and her hips and breasts curvier. He dressed in his usual oxford cloth button-down shirt and blue jeans.

After breakfast, he dropped his wife off at the Foundation before driving to his school.

"Be nice to the accountant," he said.

Yesterday, I'd been super nice, she thought. I'd let him screw me on my desk.

"Remember, you want a good report. Do whatever he wants."

"I'll think about it," she said.

"When you say, 'I'll think about it' that means yes," he said.

She smiled at him. He waved to her.

No one was in the office. She sat at Marion's desk, turned on the computer and searched the web for Willard Industries.

At nine, Alice and Marion arrived. Marion had a box of donuts.

"These are for Martin," Marion said. "It's the only way we could think of to be nice to him."

"We're too old to be naughty or nice in any other way," Alice said.

The two elderly women giggled like schoolgirls.

Ten minutes later, Martin arrived.

He greeted everyone by name and accepted a Boston Cream donut. He popped a pill in his mouth that he swallowed while eating the donut. He went into Jenna's office and closed the door.

For next fifteen minutes, Jenna, Alice, and Marion worked out the final details of Saturday's fundraising event.

"I think we're done here," Jenna said to her two assistants. "Thanks."

She got up and walked across the room. Without knocking, she opened her office door, entered her office, and closed the door behind her.

"Well?" he asked.

"Professor William Willard is a crackpot inventor," she said. "He's taken out patents on a rocket belt, flavoured soft drinks for pets, and anti-gravity shoes for walking on ceilings. None has succeeded. In May, when I wasn't here, he dropped by looking for money. He mistakenly thought we were angel investors. Anyway, Alice gave him a cheque for ten dollars that he forged into $10,000."

"What are you planning on doing?" Martin asked.

"His office is at 102 Industrial Road. I'm going over there to get my money back. I'll have this ironed out by lunchtime."

"I gave you until this morning to solve this problem," he said. "Now you want another extension."

"But I need time to confront him."

He just stared at her. She could feel his eyes undressing her. She knew how she could get an extension. She sighed quietly. The lengths so go to for the Foundation.

Jenna put her hands underneath her sundress and slid off her underwear.

It was either this or go to jail. Not a hard choice. And now she knew how to motivate Martin. The way to his mind was through his dick.

She walked over to her desk. She bent at the waist and separated her legs as far as she comfortably could without falling off her four-inch heels. She reached behind herself and flipped the bottom of her dress up onto her back. She could feel the cool air from the air-conditioner on her naked butt. She folded her arms on the desk, making a pillow for her head. She rested her forehead on her forearms as she waited for him with her ass exposed.

Martin took off his pants and underwear, slipped on a condom and walked over to Jenna.

He slapped her ass a few times and then separated her butt cheeks. He rubbed the tip of his penis against her anus. He started to force it in. Only the mushroom head entered her tight rear end.

"I need lubrication," he said.

He changed position and shoved his cock into her pussy.

It wasn't what she expected, but it was much more enjoyable than being fucked in the ass. He energetically pumped away, holding onto her shoulders for more propulsion into her.

Why was she doing this? To avoid going to jail and ruining the reputation of the Foundation? Or was she having sex with him because she was enjoying getting her rocks off? She felt her own arousal rising as he repeatedly thrust into her with all his strength, his body slamming against her backside.

She thought she heard the office door open, but she was unable to turn her head to look. No sound of footsteps. She heard the door close. She'd worry about Alice and Marion later. She just wanted to enjoy the pleasure of this man's huge dick stretching her pussy.

Suddenly, he removed his cock from her cunt and shoved it with brute force into her ass.

She called out because she had a narrow passage, and his shaft was too thick for her.

But she didn't tell him to stop. Anything for the Foundation.

He grabbed hold of her hips and thrust himself into her unmercifully. He grunted in pleasure. She groaned in pain. He removed about three inches of his cock from her ass and then pushed in again savagely. In and out. In and out, violently. This hurt.

She'd had anal sex with Sam, but he'd always been gentle. Martin was an animal. He was tearing her apart.

She needed a distraction. She moved her right hand down to her crotch. She knew how to stimulate herself. With her middle finger, she gently stroked and pinched her clitoris. The tempo of her breathing increasing. Every nerve sensation in her body was now on fire. A mixture of pain from Martin in her ass and pleasure from her fingers on her clit. Impossible to tell when one sensation started and the other stopped.

Her fingers brought her to an orgasm as Martin ravaged her ass. She screamed not caring if Alice and Marion heard.

Afterwards, she wasn't sure if she came because of her finger on her clit or Martin's dick in her ass. She liked to think that it was due to her pussy and butt being aroused simultaneously.

He pulled out his cock with a slight slurping sound. She fell to her knees, exhausted. Her hands holding the edge of the desk.

"Clean me up," he said as he sat down in the desk chair.

Still on her knees, she turned to face him. She removed the condom and tossed it in the wastebasket. Then she licked and swallowed all the cum that was still on his penis. She was getting quite accustomed to cleaning up men after sex.

As she licked, his shaft was slowly lengthening and becoming firm.

"I took a Viagra with the donut," he said.

She knew what that meant. She remained on her knees and sucked his dick. Her fingers teased his testicles, caressing the soft folds, similar to yesterday.

It took almost four minutes before it was thick and rigid again and ready to explode in her mouth.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed the back of her head with his two hands and pulled her into his pelvis sending his engorged cock through her mouth and into her throat. She almost chocked and gaged. Her eyes widened in surprise and shock at the brutality of his action as he savagely forced her head against his thrusting hips.

She has having problems breathing. Not enough oxygen to the brain. She was feeling faint. She focused on her three-part breathing learnt in yoga. Her head cleared but her mouth was still wide open, full of Martin's member. She was no longer sucking. Instead, she was frantically trying not to choke on the cock that seemed to be halfway down her throat.

The dynamics had changed. This was no longer a blowjob. He was cruelly fucking her mouth as though it was second cunt. He continued to hump away, his thrusting was urgent and fast. Droll ran down her chin. Tears formed in her eyes.

Suddenly, he stopped pumping. She could feel his penis throbbing within her mouth. She looked up at him through tearful eyes.

He looked down at her with a sneer. "Get ready," he hissed.

With all his might he rocked his hips forward and back pushing her cock as far as he could into her mouth and throat. Her nose was pushed flat against his pelvis. He was like an animal in heat, only concentrating on his eventual release. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take.

Finally, he shot his load.

Thank God, she thought. It will soon be over.

She was mistaken. He seemed to have an endless supply. His jism kept pouring down her throat. Seconds became a minute. How much cum did Viagra create in a man?

Eventually, he stopped ejaculating and his dick started to soften.

Her cheeks were sore, and she was fatigued.

She'd started by sucking his cock and ended up being fucked in the mouth. She felt abused and debased. But she wasn't going to say that. She needed Martin to give her enough time to confront Willard about the altered cheque. She had to continue to keep the accountant happy.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, covered in her saliva. She caught the last drop of cum with the tip of her tongue as it fell from his flaccid penis.

She stood up and straightened her sundress. She cleaned the mixture of droll and sperm off her chin with a tissue.

"I'm now going to Professor Willard's," she said.

Martin picked up her red thong from the floor. He put it in his pocket.

At this rate, she'd have no underwear by the time he completed the audit.

"I'll join you," he said. "And remember. Nothing funny. Otherwise I'll report the $10,000 to the authorities."

She didn't respond but cast her gaze downward in a submissive manner. Anything for the Foundation.

"And, you're to obey all my orders. Okay?"

She gave him an obedient smiled.

"I'll think about it."