Blackmailed - Jenna's Money Pt. 03

Story Info
Coerced to be an exhibitionist, Jenna masturbates in public.
1.8k words
4.29
22.7k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- Jenna becomes an exhibitionist

"We're out for the rest of the morning," Jenna said to Alice and Marion as she and Martin left the office. The two elderly women smiled at one another.

"Have fun," they both said at the same time and commenced to giggle.

They exited through the backdoor and into the parking lot.

"We'll take my car," he said pointing to a metallic silver Mercedes convertible with its windows and top down.

"You have to do everything I say," he reminded her. "Agreed?"

Obey his commands or go to jail. Was there really an option?

She was unwilling to say "Yes, Master" so she simply nodded her head in agreement.

"Here's your first order," he said. "Don't sit on your dress. Bunch it up so that your butt is directly on the leather seat."

She hesitated for a moment, and then did as instructed. The leather was cool on her ass. He'd parked the car in the shade. She put her purse on the floor by her feet. She slipped off her shoes.

Martin climbed into the driver's seat. He reached over and raised the bottom of her sundress. Her pussy was now visible.

"That's better," he said. "Now, lower the top of your dress so that your boobs are free."

Jenna had fantasized about being an exhibitionist. But she didn't have the courage to reveal herself in public. Now she ordered to do so.

She'd been naked in Jamaica when she and Sam had accidently booked a week's holiday at a nude resort. She had no problem getting into the spirit of the resort. Walking au naturel on the beach wasn't odd or unusual when no one, other than the staff, wore clothes.

Now, nudity was a command. Be naked in public, while everyone else wears clothes.

She smiled. Martin was her excuse for making her fantasy come true.

She lowered the spaghetti straps of her dress and then pulled the dress down so that it bunched up at her waist, like a belt. She put on her seat belt with the shoulder strap passing between her exposed naked breasts.

It was a warm sunny June morning, almost lunchtime. They drove along city streets and she was naked. She separated her legs slightly. She arched her shoulders back so that her breasts stood out even further. The breeze made her nipples hard. They stood erect pointing skyward within her large areoles that were each two-and-half inches in diameter.

The feel of the air on her skin as they motored along was refreshing and exhilarating.

She was nude in pubic and enjoying it. Happy to be on display for everyone to see. She could feel her pussy getting wet with excitement.

At a red light, a Chevy Silverado pulled up beside them on the passenger side.

She looked up at the driver. It was a woman who stared at Jenna in amazement. Jenna smiled at her and put the middle finger of her right hand in her mouth. Then she removed it and slid her hand down her body to the inside of her thighs and caressed them gently. She brought her hand closer and closer to her pussy lips. She stroked her clit.

The woman in the Silverado tooted the car's horn in approval.

Jenna eased her finger into her pussy, gently massaged, and then slipped it out. She licked the sex juices from her finger tasting her own essence. Smiling, she reinserted her finger into her vagina and continued the process again. She did this while maintaining eye contact with the women in the Silverado who was nodding, grinning, and tooting the car's horn.

The light changed and Martin sped off. There was a final blast from the Silverado's horn. A thank you for giving the Silverado woman a show?

That was so much fun. She wanted to do it again.

The sun beat down on her. Perspiration formed on her brow and between her breasts. Her loose hair blew in the breeze.

They drove pass people who so oblivious that they didn't notice a naked woman sunning herself in a passing convertible. Martin turned onto a minor street, where there were no people. She was disappointed. She wanted to massage herself again, but she needed an audience.

He stopped the car in front of a boutique sex shop.

Getting out of the car, he said, "I'll be back in a sec."

He entered the store and Jenna closed her eyes and continued to soak up the sun with her legs apart. Should she massage herself with her finger again? Should she have another orgasm? No, she thought. What was the fun of masturbating in public if there was no one to watch her?

She sensed there was someone beside the car, so she opened her eyes. Two teenagers, probably eighteen years old, were looking at her.

"Hi boys," she said and gave them her warmest smile, happy to be ogled by these young men. "Haven't you ever seen a woman sunbathing nude before?"

They remained silent.

"How would guys like to have a little fun with me?"

Their eyes grew into saucers.

"What are your names?"

"George," said the red haired one.

"John," said the other.

"Why don't you play rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets to stimulate me?"

They grinned liked they'd won the lottery and proceeded to play the game.

At that moment, Martin exited the store and climbed into the driver's seat of the car.

"I bought you a present," he said.

He handed her a palm-size multi-level clit vibrator.

"Thanks. This is exactly what I need."

She took it, turned to a low setting, and using her left hand began to rub it on her clitoris. It immediately began to arouse her. She exhaled audibly.

"Which one of you boys lost?" she asked.

"I did," said George dejectedly.

"Then I want you come and massage my breasts, George," she said.

They looked at one in astonishment, both thinking the same thought. If this is what the looser got to do, what was the prize for the winner?

George moved forward and leaned against the passenger car door. The window was down. He extended his right arm across her body and began to massage her left breast, while Jenna turned up the intensity of the vibrator. This was going to be so much fun, she thought.

"Use both hands," she instructed him.

George almost fell into the convertible trying to massage her breasts with his two hands.

"Squeeze them harder," she said. "I want you to make my nipples rock hard."

With each of his hands, he squeezed each of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger sending shock waves of desire directly to her clit. Jenna turned up the level on the vibrator. She was panting.

"Harder ... harder, George," she insisted.

He pinched, pulled, and squeezed them as hard as he could. Her nipples were standing out. This was sensual foreplay.

"That's enough George," she said gently as she rubbed his red hair. "Now its John's turn."

John didn't need any further encouragement. He pushed George out of the way, as he rushed forward.

"I want you suck on my boobs until I cum," she commanded.

John bent forward at the waist, put his mouth on her right breast, and began sucking, sending waves of rapture throughout her naked body.

"Now squeeze my left tit while you suck harder on my right," she said.

He obeyed. He tasted the salty perspiration on her breast.

She moved the dial of the vibrator up to the next level.

This was heaven. Naked in a convertible with the sun beating down on her. Unknown teenagers arousing her breasts while the vibrator stimulated her clit. The feeling was intense and powerful. The orgasm was approaching.

"Aaaah," she moaned.

John hadn't expected that sound. He quickly raised his head.

"Did I hurt you?"

"What are you doing?" she shouted. "Don't stop."

With her right hand, she pushed his head back onto her breast.

"Harder," she ordered.

With his teeth, he nibbled her right nipple while he pinched her left tit with his fingernails. This was the same stimulation her husband had given her last night in bed with his teeth and fingernails. A little bit of pain was such a turn-on.

"Yes. ... more, John."

He bit and squeezed harder. The vibrator on her clit, the stimulation on both breasts, Martin and George watched in fascination. It was too much for her.

"Aaaah. ...YES," she shouted as the orgasm hit and made her entire body shake.

John continued to bite and squeeze. She closed her eyes lost in the moment.

The combination of the vibrator and John's teeth and fingernails brought on another waves of ecstasy. She didn't want the sensation to end, but eventually it did.

When her breathing returned to normal, she opened her eyes and gentle tapped John's shoulder. He understood the cue. He moved away from the car and stood up straight beside his friend. Both teenagers had huge smiles.

"Thanks boys," she said.

Martin started the Mercedes.

"Your friends aren't going to believe you when you tell what just happened," she said as the car pulled away from the curb.

For the next five minutes, they leisurely drove down a major four-lane city street. Most people were oblivious, caught up in their personal worlds, not noticing a gorgeous naked woman passing by in a convertible.

Some were observant. a few smiled and nodded in approval. All the others scowled. It seemed they didn't approve of public nudity. Jenna didn't care. It was fun being an exhibitionist.

Martin stopped at a red light. A bus pulled up beside them, on the passenger side of the car.

She tilted the car seat back to a forty-five-degree angle. She closed her eyes, turned the vibrator to its highest level, and began to stimulate herself. The vibrator was so powerful her body reacted immediately. She began to pant and gyrate in the passenger seat of the car.

What if someone on the bus was watching? This made her pussy wetter.

When Sam didn't drive her to work, she took the bus. She was a regular. What if she was recognized? This added to the excitement of masturbating in public.

Her breathing became faster. She was close to a climax.

The light went green. Martin didn't touch the gas. Neither did the bus driver who was watching Jenna with fascination.

She could feel it coming. Suddenly, her entire body exploded in orgasmic pleasure.

Even though the windows of the air-conditioned bus were sealed tight, everyone heard her scream of ecstasy.

The light turned amber. Martin hit the gas and raced through the intersection. The bus remained stationary at the red light.

She opened her eyes and turned off the vibrator. She didn't care if her juices were all over the car's leather upholstery.

Her breathing returned to normal. She smiled contentedly as she dropped the vibrator into the side pocket of her purse. She moved the chair back to the upright position. She was relaxed and contented. A Mona Lisa smile on her lips.

On the bus were two teenage boys who had skipped Mr. Booth's math class to go to the mall. They high-fived one another. They both had videos of Jenna on their phones.