Blackmailed - Jenna's Money Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenna does anything to keep the auditor happy.
2.2k words
4.21
45.6k
38

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of Jenna's adventures in the Blackmailed series. I hope you enjoy it.

*

Part 1 -- Jenna, where's the money?

Jenna Booth relinquished her office so that the accountant had somewhere to work. He was conducting the annual audit of the Conrad Foundation whose mission was to support high school literacy programs.

The Foundation was quite small. A staff of three and a shoestring budget. Jenna was the CEO. Alice and Marion, two elderly women, helped in the front office.

"Can you explain this $10,000 payment to Willard Industries dated March 14?" asked Martin Teller, the accountant. He sat in Jenna's swivel chair behind Jenna's desk.

The cash disbursement ledger was open on her desk.

Jenna looked like a twenty-one-year-old S.I. swimsuit model. She wore a tube top that emphasized her 36 C breasts and skinny jeans that accentuated her ass.

She bent over to look at the journal entry in the ledger book.

"I've no idea," she said. "This payment was made while I was on holidays."

Jenna and her husband had spent the March break on an impromptu vacation at a couples only resort in Jamaica.

"It's your signature," he said.

She stepped back from the desk.

"I signed some cheques before I went on holidays, in case Alice or Marion needed to make a rush payment."

"That's bad internal control," he said.

He looked at the notation in the ledger book.

"It says that the payment was made as a donation. That's a huge donation for a foundation the size of Conrad." He shook his head. "Plus, foundations are not allowed to make donations. It's against the law. I'll have to report this."

He pulled out his cell phone from his pants pocket.

"Just a minute," she said. "I'm sure there's an explanation."

"It doesn't matter," he said. "You've broken the law. I have to report it."

"Isn't there something I can do?"

"This is a serious offense. In essence, you've misappropriated money. The foundation could be closed down. You could be prosecuted, even sent to jail. I need to report this now, or else I might be in trouble too."

"Whoa. Slow down. I just need time to find out what happened. Can't you wait?"

He shook his head.

"Isn't there anything I can do? All I need is a little extra time to look into this."

She needed to talk with Alice and Marion. Why had they authorized this payment while she was away?

She moved forward to examine at the ledger again. As she did so, her high heel caught on the rug and she fell forward onto her knees. She put out her hands to break her fall. They ended up on Martin's knees forcing his legs apart. She was looking at his crotch.

He looked down at her with a smile.

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

That wasn't what she had in mind. But maybe an inducement was required.

She'd do anything for the Foundation. It had been started by her grandfather over fifty years ago. The first two people her grandfather hired were Alice and Marion when they were teenagers. They'd been with the Foundation ever since. If they had made this payment, then they were to at fault. Maybe she was too as CEO. She couldn't let Allice and Marion go to jail. She had no desire to be incarcerated either.

Now she was on her knees with her face inches from Martin's crotch. She knew that men normally think through their dicks rather than their brains.

"Can't you wait until the end of the day to make your report?" she said as she unzipped his trousers. His penis bulged through his underwear.

"I just need some time, Martin. Please."

He stood up. She knew what to do.

She grabbed the waistband of his trousers and underwear and pulled them down to his ankles. His circumcised cock was about eight-inches-long and an inch-and-a-half thick. About the same size as her husband's dick. It throbbed before her lips.

She kissed the top of his penis, while her fingertips massaged the underside of his balls. She twirled her tongue along his glans, teasing its bulbous head. Then she licked his shaft down one side and then up the other. It became firm and hard. Pulsating, it grew longer and thicker than her husband's member.

She took him in her mouth, gently letting him slide deeper and deeper down her throat. She pulled her head back until only the mushroom top of his cock was in her mouth. Then, sucking as hard as she could she drove her face into his body. She had to concentrate so as not to gag as his dick went straight down her throat. Her nose was in his curly pubic hair.

Her fingers tickled his rock-hard balls.

She pulled back again. Only four inches were in her mouth. With her right hand, she began to squeeze and pump his shaft. She looked up into his eyes.

"Oh my God. You're great," he said.

She continued to rub his penis with her fingers while she sucked on it with her mouth. She developed a rhythm with her mouth and fingers.

He started to moan. She marvelled at the odd sense of power she had over him knowing he was ready to explode in her mouth.

She sucked with increased vigor, taking all of him into her mouth and throat. Her nose nestled in his dark pubic hair. She inhaled that musky aroma of a man in heat.

Her fingers rubbed the base of his cock faster and harder.

As soon as she felt the pre-cum in her mouth, she let go his cock with her fingers. She put her hands on his ass and shoved him forward, taking in all of him. She almost choked and gaged as she deepthroated him.

He shot his load. Ropes of cum went straight into her stomach. He continued to cum in her mouth, shooting his spunk into her. He had a lot to give, much more than her husband had ever shot down her throat. She swallowed it all, while looking into his eyes.

When he finished, she carefully licked away the remaining cum from his dick. Mmmmm. Salty.

Martin fell back into the chair.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had. Why don't you spent the rest of the morning looking into this $10,000 cheque to Willard Industries?"

----------

"The payment was to that nice Professor Willard," Alice said to Jenna when the two elderly women returned from lunch. They were sitting in the general office area of the Conrad Foundation.

"Yes," said Marion. "He came to the office looking for money to help with his invention. He was such a sweat man. We thought that a $10 gift to him would be okay. Did we do something wrong, dear?"

Jenna walked over to her office door and knocked. She didn't wait for a response. She opened the door and stepped into her office.

Martin looked up as she entered the room. He was still examining the financial records of the Foundation. She closed the door and walked over to her desk.

"Let me see that $10,000 payment to Willard Industries," she said.

He found the cheque and handed it to her. She held up to the light.

"Just as I thought," she said. "The original amount was for $10. Willard changed it to $10,000. He's a thief."

Martin took the cheque from her and examined it.

"Maybe," he said. "But even a $10 payment is a violation of the charter of the charity. You're still in deep water. There's nothing I can do. I have to report this to the authorities."

"Please, Martin. There must be something I can do. I just need twenty-four hours."

They made eye contact. She understood the look he gave her.

Jenna would do anything to avoid soiling her grandfather 's good name. Anything to maintain the Foundation's good reputation. Anything to save Alice and Marion from prosecution. Anything to prevent herself from going to jail.

She knew she'd do anything for the charity, but Martin's silence would come at a cost.

With a quick movement, she took her tube top off, exposing her magnificent breasts and her oversized dark areolas. She removed the scrunchie from her hair and shook her head. Her vibrant red hair fell to her shoulders. She dropped the scrunchie to the floor.

She walked over to Martin and shook her breasts inches away from his face.

She stepped back and removed her heels and shinny jeans. Her thong underwear just covered her narrow landing strip of closely trimmed red pubic hair. She lowered her thong to the tip of her right foot and then, with a kick, she tossed it up in the air.

He caught it without moving his eyesight from her crotch.

"I see you're a natural redhead. I like that," he said.

She backed up and sat on the edge of the desk in front of him. She moved the ledger that was behind her to the far side of the desk. She spread her legs apart.

"All I need is twenty-four hours, Martin. Please."

He put her thong in his right trouser pocket and pulled a condom from his left pocket. He stood up, unbuckled his trousers, and stepped out his pants and underwear. His penis throbbed with anticipation. A pearled drop of pre-cum at its tip.

He handed her the condom.

She got off the desk and knelt in front of him.

She opened the package carefully and inserted the condom into her mouth with the reservoir tip facing in. She made her mouth into an O and placed the condom on the tip of his pulsating dick.

Using only her lips, she rolled the condom all the way down his shaft. Then she ran her lips up and down his cock several times squeezing all the air out of the prophylactic. His soft moans excited her, making her pussy warm and wet, pulsating with her own need to be satisfied.

"Wow. That was almost as good as the BJ you gave me this morning," he said.

Jenna lay back on the desk, raised her legs, and rested them on his shoulders. She wanted that massive cock inside her, stretching her pussy and making her feel one exquisite sensual sensation after the next.

"Let's see what you can do with that meat of yours," she said.

Without any hesitation, he buried his cock into her wet pussy. She gave a slight moan of pleasure as his massive manhood sunk deep into her love-hole. Her throbbing cunt relished each pulverizing thrust as he slammed into her wetness.

"Make me cum," she said.

He reached forward and squeezed her nipples. She moaned louder.

He fucked her with energy, pulling out and then smashing into her, over and over again. With his hands holding the edge of the desk to increase the power of his thrusts, he drove so hard and fast into her that he lifted her off the desk. She matched his energy and enthusiasm, pushing towards him as he slid in, pulling back as he retreated. Under his propulsion, she bounced on the desk like a rubber ball. They were rutting like animals.

She was nearing a climax. So was he. Their heavy panting betrayed their excitement and joy. She called out as her organism ripped through her body. He grunted between clenched teeth as he released his load.

After a few more moments of sweaty exertion, he slowed down and then pulled out.

"I need to be cleaned up," he said.

She got off the desk and knelt on the floor in front of him again. She pulled the condom off his penis and threw it in the wastebasket. Then she licked and swallowed all the remaining cum from his penis.

"You have until tomorrow morning to solve this problem. Otherwise, I'll be forced to report the $10,000 to the authorities."

----------

"Why's Jenna so concerned about the $10 payment to Professor Willard?" Alice asked.

"I think we may have done something wrong," Marion said.

"Maybe we should speak with Jenna."

"Let's wait until she's finished with the accountant."

"Do you think that we'll get a clean audit report?"

"I can't see why not. But maybe we should do something to keep Martin as happy as possible."

"We can invite him to the fundraiser."

The annual Conrad Foundation fundraiser was this Saturday. There were games of chance such as ring toss onto milk bottles, and crown and anchor. Used books and household items were available for sale. They hoped to raise $1,500.

"Maybe we can get him some donuts?"

Suddenly, they heard a scream from inside Jenna's office. The two elderly women looked at one another.

They tiptoed over to the door and quietly opened it enough so that they could see into the office.

Jenna was naked and lying on top of her desk with her feet on the accountant's shoulders. He was naked from the waist down and glued to her, hips moving back and forth. Her body was trembling. He had a look of lust on his face. They were both gasping for air.

They silently closed the office door.

"I don't think Martin's interested in donuts," Marion said.