Blackmailed Pt. 09 - A Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Eric said.

"I know," I replied back through the moans that Eric was causing.

I once again started massaging my own tits as my horniness was reaching new heights. The force as Eric pushed into me each time was hitting just the right spot and my cock had grown to full attention. One of my hands started drifting down to my cock, but just as I was about to grab and stroke it, I felt Eric's hand reach it.

As Eric started to pick up the pace with his fucking, he also started to pump my cock at a similar pace. The sensations in my ass and on my dick were about to reach a critical point.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I screamed through the moans.

Eric continued silently fucking me and stroking my cock when suddenly my moans reached a peak and I began convulsing. I couldn't find any words, just moans and mumbles through the intense pleasure I was feeling as a small amount of fluid came out of my dick and rested on my stomach.

Eric had yet to stop fucking me, though he had generously decided to stop stroking my cock. As I looked up at Eric, he was staring straight at me and as soon as our eyes met, he closed his eyes and looked up. I could feel his rhythm slow down and recognized immediately that he was cumming.

Eric said nothing and rather grunted, primarily as his seed filled the condom. As I bathed in the afterglow, with Eric's dick now softening, I reached back up to my tits and squeezed them.

"Fuck that was hot," Eric said.

"Yeah thanks for the hand," I said.

Eric pulled out of me, pulling the condom off and lay beside me on the bed. At that very moment, the door flung open. I quickly tried to cover myself, and after doing so looked to the door where a certain redhead was standing.

12