Blackmailed Sissy Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
Sissy blackmailed husband.
3.7k words
4.28
29.1k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy rhyannas alarm went off in the morning and she started her normal routine of going straight down on mistress and pleasuring her using her tongue. Once she had orgasmed she demanded sissy go and make her breakfast. She did with a smile. Sissy was hoping If didn't backchat today mistress might be kinder. That was not in mistresses plans. She ate her breakfast in bed while sissy knelt by the side.

"Since your up go downstairs and get the dog crate from the garage. Think it's time we put it to good use. Last night was the final night you sleep in the bed. From now on you sleep where I want and you will be in the crate tonight. Go and get it and set it up in the corner. "

Sissy said nothing and simply obliged to the command. Nothing more was said about it.

"Well no time to waste sissy we have a busy day." Said mistress. "Start going your make up now and il pick your outfit out." Sissy began doing the make up exactly as had been shown and had been carrying out over the previous week or so. Mistress picked out a bra and thong, tights, skirt and top. Sissy put them all on before the sissy collar was locked back on. Back to being complete sissy.

"Perfect" mistress said, "next job, go downstairs and get me a couple black bin bags and bring them back immediately." Mistress never said what it was for but sissy knew better to back chat and simply went and collected the bags.

By the time sissy got back upstairs mistress had pulled all of a sissy rhyannas male clothes out from underneath the bed. Sissy handed her the bags and she began to fill them. All sissy's boxers, socks, jeans, joggers, shorts, t shitts, jumpers. Every last item. Mistress handed sissy the full bags and attached a leash to sissy's collar. Dragged her down the stairs to the garage. Opened the bin and demanded Rhyanna place the bags in before shutting it again. No more male clothes ever. It began to dawn on Rhyanna that mistress was not joking and really wasn't going to let her go back to being a man ever.

"Well then sissy it's time for our first trip. So come on, time to get in the car. We are going to the salon." She pulled sissy by the collar and led her to the front door. Opened it, then locked it after and dragged sissy to the car. They drive for about 15 minutes until they arrived at the salon. There was no backing out there was nothing Rhyanna could do but go along with whatever mistress said.

They walked inside and mistress did the talking. " morning Claire, I've brought my little sissy for a day out I hope you don't mind. I don't need any treatment today but she does. Few things I want for her. Firstly I think we will start with the spray tan booth. Darkest colour possible please and the most permanent one would be perfect. After that she wants some fake eyelashes. The semi permanent ones that last 6 to 8 weeks please. Might as well shape and tweeze them eye brows into a nice arch while your at it. Then finally she wants her nails done as well. Something nice, long, feminine and definitely pink."

Claire simply laughed and said, "that's not a problem vikki I'm happy to help."

With that being said Claire lead sissy Rhyanna to the tanning booth. Sissy hesitantly opened the door and stripped naked down to her collar and cage. "Just stand still Rhyanna" Claire said. She switched the machine on and the sprays began, up and down sissy's shaved smooth body. Immediately sissy could see her skin going darker. Front and back. She stayed still as had been instructed. The sprays stopped for a few seconds then nozzles started up again. Darker and darker she began to get. The tan m couldn't look more obvious. It was practically orange. Again they went off. Surely that was it sissy thought. But no the nozzles went up and down caking her in orange tan over and over for the next 5 minutes. Finally the machine stopped and sissy got out looking bright orange. She had never looked so ridiculous.

"This lasts for 10 days vikki, you may want to bring her back then to top up it back up. Although you can do it sooner if you wish." Informed Claire. Vikki nodded and was delighted with the outcome.

Claire then lead sissy Rhyanna over to a chair and reclined. "Just sit still now Rhyanna. This may hurt a bit but you will get used to it in time I'm sure." She took out a pair of tweezer and strand by strand started pulling out individual hairs on Rhyanna brows. She thinned them right down and into a nice high arch. Sissy was slowly becoming unrecognisable. Well to people who wouldn't actually know her anyway. She continued tweezing over and over until she was satisfied mmm that her job had been successful.

"Don't move Rhyanna it's time for your next treatment." She grabbed some long thick black fake eyelashes. They were ridiculously long. Sissy had never seen and the length of this on anyone. She pinned rhyannas neck back and applied glue to the eyelashes and pressed them on. Held them tight for a minute before moving onto the next. All four successfully glued onto the tops and bottoms of eyes. "These will last 6 weeks vikki so again you may want new ones by then up to you."

Vikki clearly delighted by this thought sissy looked perfect. "Ok one final thing." Said mistress. "Just the nails to go sissy." Claire day sissy down in a seat next to a table and rested her hands on them. She took out the fake nails she was using. They were about an inch and a half long, bright pink and pointed. Sissy would never be able to pick anything up with these. She began gluing them on. Think blobs of glue on them to hold them in place. They were firmly in place and there was no taking them off. "With the nails, you may want to bring her back for infills in a month." Claire said to vikki.

Sissy was so embarrassed. Rhyanna barely recognised herself anymore. The salon has done an amazing job. She looked pathetic. If it wasn't for the fact sissy was 6 ft 2 and stocky she could have passed as a girl but because of her shape and size she clearly looked like a complete sissy slut now. There was no hiding it. Vikki drove them back home knowing sissy was trapped and couldn't do anything about it now. Completely owned and would never be a man again.

They arrived back at home and Rhyanna sat down on the sofa. " No time for sitting around sissy." said vikki, " we have plenty more in store for you. I picked up a couple parcels from the Amazon lockers next door when we were at the salon so it's the next part of your transition."

Mistress took out two parcels she had ordered the night before. She had clearly thought this through thoroughly. All that time sissy was enjoying a last night of being Ryan unaware how serious it was about to get. She opened the first parcel. It was a long blonde wavey wig. She placed it on top of sissy rhyannas head and clipped it into place. "Well you couldn't be further from being a man now could you haha." exclaimed mistress.

She took out the second parcel, it looked like two big chicken fillets. She smiled at sissy and turned them round. They were two large breast moulds. Sissy had no idea what size but they looked like at least a d cup. Mistress took out a bottle of super glue and applied a thick layer to each one, took sissy's top off and placed them in each bra cup pushing them tight against sissy's body so the glue stuck to her chest. She pressed down for a couple minutes so there was no chance they could come loose. "Don't worry sissy. I bought lots of super glue as well so any time I they start to come off we will put an either thicker layer on."

She allowed sissy to put her top back on and re attached the leash to the collar. She dragged sissy to the dining table. "Your friends will be here soon she said but couple more things we need to do first. Firstly I have got the documents here for the deeds to the house. No arguments as per usual. You will sign on the dotted line right now and sign the house completely over to me. I will be sole owned and your name won't be on the property at all. If you don't then everyone Is going to see you not just two people tonight."

She handed Rhyanna the pen who's eyes were filling up with tears, with nothing she could do about it she signed her name on the dotted line and handed the forms back over.

"Ok last thing before your friends get here for the football sissy" mistress informed her bitch. "Get your phone out and go on your banking app. I want you to set up a direct debit. Every single penny you get paid from work will go to me on the first of the month. I know you get £2,200 per month so set it up for exactly that. You don't need the money and I'm a queen and far too good for you so deserve spoilt."

Sissy took out her phone and set up a direct debit rather reluctantly. By this point though she had given up on all hope in life and just knew she had no control of anything.

"Perfect sissy. Right your friends will be here soon." She grabbed her sissy by the leash and lead her upstairs to the bedroom. She forced sissy onto her knees. "Now crawl in that dog crate now you pathetic faggot." she opened the crate and sissy crawled. Mistress shut the metal gate after and put a padlock on it and snapped it shut. "You can stay in here while your friends are over." Mistress left the room and went downstairs.

Rhyanna heard the front door open a few minutes later and men talking and mistress. She had no idea what was happening but could hear her friends had arrived for the football. Sissy had no idea how the night was going to pan out and to be honest really didn't want to either.

"Ryan's upstairs at the minute" said vikki to Michael and Ben. " I think he's a bit embarrassed to come down. To be honest Ryan's changed a bit and think he's not quite comfortable yet."

Ben and Michael both looked perplexed by this. So vikki continued. "Ryan decided he wasn't comfortable in his body and had been lying to himself about being a man. He was always really a sissy faggot deep down. So recently Ryan decided to change the way he looked and he's asked for this to happen tonight. I know you saw him yesterday Michael but he said he couldn't take it anymore and went all out to change today. Anyway that doesn't matter as the games on, I have bought beers and shots for the three of us instead so we can enjoy the night without him."

They began drinking together and enjoying themselves. Soon enough the shots were out and they were all laughing and messing about while the match was on. "Even if he's changed does he not want to come down and watch the match with us?" Asked Michael. "Il go ask him." vikki replied.

Mistress walked up the stairs to where sissy was in the dog crate. Seen sissy's phone on the bed and took it. She wrote out a message to Ben and Michael.

'Hi lads, sorry not coming down tonight. Vikki mentioned she explained to yous how I had chosen to change and sticking by it. Wasn't ready to see people so I'm staying upstairs and to make sure I don't change mind I've locked myself in a cage and threw the key across the room so I can't get out. Anyway I decided I don't want to be a man anymore so I'm not going to be. But vikki still needs a man. So enjoy the beers and the shots I bought for yous and make my wife feel special please and make her happy however you guys want. Have a good night.' She then pressed send and went straight back downstairs.

"Ryans not coming down he says. He doesn't feel like it tonight" vikki said to Ben and Michael.

"Yeah he messaged us so it's all good. Anyway how about some more shots?" Replied Michael.

"Ok but how about we spice it up a bit. Body shots anyone? Both you you one at a time will lick the salt of one of my tits, do your tequila shot from my belly button then suck the lime juice out of my mouth. Deal!?" Offered vikki

"100% game" replied Michael enthusiastically.

Vikki lay down took her too and bra off and set up the body shots. Ben went first licking salt off her nipple then gently sucking it. Then completing the shot out of belly button before going for the lime and simply kissing vikki passionately for 30 seconds. Michael followed in suit doing exactly the same but from the other nipple.

The night followed the similar pattern of flirting and feeling up vikki. The match started and she sat between the two of them taking turns kissing one at a time while rubbing there cocks through their pants. The men started watching the game and vikki took out both of their cocks and started seductively jerking them off. Slow strokes up and down, rubbing their balls, teasing the tips of their cocks with her finger. She let them continue watching the match as she made them more drinks.

Minutes later she had both of their pants down and was taking turns licking up both their shafts, kissing their ends and slowly sucking them off. Swapping every minute between them. The guys were loving it and vikki even more so. This continued throughout the entire match. Michael and Ben had barely focused on the match as their pleasure was too much. The game finished and no one cared. They were all too horny the three of them.

She invited them both upstairs. They walked in the room and seen sissy in the dog crate. Michael couldn't help but laugh hysterically while Ben simply turned around and said, "what the fuck is that?" Vikki took a blanket and put it over the top of the dog crate and told the lads to ignore sissy Rhyanna. They all striped off and got into bed.

"Well guys, you have seen sissy Rhyanna now as that's what she has chose to be named. Best to ignore that pathetic faggot. Anyway it's Friday night and I have nothing planned til Monday so I suggest you two stay here all weekend and fuck me over. Rhyanna wants the same. It was her idea. She gave me her wallet earlier as well with bank card and said if you two stay yous can use the card to get as many beers and take always as you want for the weekend. It's all on Rhyanna. Also there's £200 in the wallet. £100 for each of you if choose to stay all weekend and fuck me all weekend" said vikki.

Without a second thought Michael took £100 out of the wallet and passed it to Ben and he did the same. They had made up their mind. Vikki smiled and lay back on the bed and areas her arms wide either side of herself and lay them palms up on the bed clearly welcoming the men in. Ben lay down on one side, Michael on the other. Both of their body weights on Vikki's arms, she had the feeling of being pinned down with actually anyone grabbing her. Their weight made it so she couldn't move. She loved it. She always loved a man who could take control and now she had two men lying on her with her full body at their disposal to explore how they wanted.

Michael leant in and began gently kissing Vikki's neck. Slowly kissing and rubbing his lips up and down the side of her neck, gently biting her earlobe and then nibbling her neck. His hand began to wander gently caressing her left breast. Massaging it, she slipped his finger in her mouth to make it wet then started teasing her nipple with it. Gentle circles round and round. Vikki became wet instantly and gave out a gently whimper of enjoyment. At the same time Ben places his hand on her chin and turned her head to face him and leant in and began to kiss her perfect lips. He slowly teased her gently kissing them, then pretending to kiss but staying just out of touch making vikki lean in more showing how desperate she was for it. He slid his tongue in her mouth. Vikki had been waiting for this for so long. He began to bite down on her lip and vikki was getting wetter. He slid a finger deep in her pussy then a second. Vikki was biting her own lip now seductively showing both the men how much she was living this moment.

They both started moving down her body together they grabbed one arm on their side each and pinned it down and kissed down her neck to Vikki's perfect tits. Vikki had never felt suck excitement looking down at the view of Michael and Ben staring at her moth kissing a breast each and both licking and sucking her nipples at the same time. Vikki was already in heaven. She was now dripping. She couldn't even hide it she was soaked but didn't care. She wanted this so much.

"Fuck me please" was all vikki said. Not needing a second invited the guys moved vikki so she was bent over. Ben slid underneath her so she was Ben over the top of him. Michael began licking Vikki's ass, rimming her, getting her ass wet with spit. Vikki grabbed bens big hard black cock and began to sit down on it slowly. Sliding it inch by inch into her soaking wet hungry pussy. She could feel it stretching. She had never had a cock so big and she was loving just the challenge of getting it in her. A couple of slow bounces on it and she was addicted to it. She kept bouncing slowly moaning, "ah fuck Ben your cock is so big. This is the best feeling i have ever had. You have filled me more than I have ever been filled. There's parts of me your cocks touching that have never been touched."

Vikki continued bouncing as Michael forced his cock into her ass. She was now being double penetrated by rhyannas friends. The passion and lust was too much. Vikki cum instantly. But the men didn't stop. They kept going faster and harder within 5 minutes Vikki's second and third orgasm quickly came. She felt so lucky and so happy right now. Two big handsome men satisfying her the way she deserved.

Ben turned her round and made vikki lower her ass onto his cock. Again she could feel her hole being stretched even more. She didn't care, it felt so good to be with real men. Practically lying back down on Ben with her ass filled Michael climbed on top and thrust his cock into her pussy again. They had swapped holes and vikki was just in immense pleasure. Fucking and kissing again she moaned and climaxed a fourth time.

They stopped and Ben stood up. Vikki presumed he had cum and she just hadn't noticed. But no he just wanted more space. With ease the personal trainer picked her up. He put each leg over one of his arms making sure they were as spread as wide as possible and started to fuck her standing up. He start ramming her so hard. Harder than vikki had ever been fucked. She had never felt anything like it. She felt like she was going to explode. Michael slid back into her ass and vikki was simply orgasm aft orgasm. Her own cum dripping down bens thick meat. She had coated it with her cream. The cocks sliding in and out of her with ease now as her cum made it so lubricated.

Vikki could feel how close both men were now. They placed her back down and she instinctively got on her knees and started to jerk and suck them both.

"You love my big black cock don't you. Say it slut." Ben said.

"Ahh fuck yes. I want this cock always." She said before sliding it in her mouth. " I want you to cum for me. Cum in my mouth." Vikki requested. Both were close and Michale grabbed her head, tilted Vikki's head back, opened her mouth and began shooting thigh jets of cum into Vikki's mouth. Vikki didn't swallow she kept it in her mouth and kicked the end of Michaels cock to Clean it. Ben turned her head towards him. The biggest cumshot vikki had ever had straight into her mouth. Stream and stream of hot thick cum into her mouth coating her tongue and lips. Without even a thought she pulled back the sheet on the dog crate looked at sissy.

"Open your mouth now and swallow all of this you pathetic sissy faggot." She spat the cum straight into sissy Rhyannas mouth, watched her swallow it and put the cover back over it. She lay back in bed arms spread out again. Michael and Ben lay on each arm again.

"Well I think it's time to sleep" vikki said. " if that was anything to go by the weekend will be a long one. Also not just the weekend. Anytime from now going forward either of you are horny and bored just text me straight away. Il make sissy Rhyanna come drop me off at either of your houses and sort that out for yous"." Then off to sleep they went and to enjoy the rest of weekend together.