Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell

Story Info
A sissy blackmails herself into a horrid linewriting task.
2.1k words
4.26
16.3k
16

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish tedium didn't turn me on but it drives me wild. Being forced to spend my night in the corner with my nose to the wall while everyone else has fun going out. Drudgery and chores while a domme puts her feet up. And lately, I'd become fixated on the idea of writing lines. Endlessly writing out the same line over and over again, a complete waste of time, a boring, monotonous task that would achieve nothing but leaving me frustrated.

I'd messed around with dommes online and paid them to give me lines, but knowing I could just put the pen down and walk away always ruined it for me. I needed some motivation to keep me tied to my desk, writing away, with no option but to continue. That's when I had the idea. I shuddered and tried to UNhave the idea, but it wouldn't leave my stupid sissy head.

Eventually I cracked and reached out to a domme who specialised in exploiting sissy losers - Goddess Tamara. She loved my idea and got to work writing up a contract. I whimpered and thanked her, then tried to get some sleep.

I woke up to a message from Goddess Tamara explaining we were all set. I was shaking as I agreed to a Skype call her with that evening. I went to work and could barely concentrate. On the way out the door, a few colleagues wished me a good week off. If only they knew...

I arrived home to find a large box on my driveway marked 'LINEWRITING KIT'. I quickly brought it inside and gasped when I opened it. Inside was a pig ears headband and ridiculous piggy nose. There was a gigantic pink dress made of lace and frills that barely came to my waist. Which meant I'd be showing off the fluffy pink diaper with 'I FAILED POTTY TRAINING' written across the front. I shuddered and got dressed.

I 'admired' my ridiculous reflection in the mirror. The dress had 'Writing Lines is Less Scary than Talking to Girls!' written across the chest. I somehow blushed even harder. I couldn't believe how ridiculous I looked. My skype started ringing. I begged myself to slam the laptop shut and get out of this horrid outfit. Instead I pressed 'accept call'.

"Hi Piggy! Why, don't you look cute! Curtsy for the camera and give me a big smile."

I curtsied and smiled. Goddess Tamara smirked and took several photos. I whimpered.

"Relax, piggy - you know our agreement. No one will ever know that you secretly long to be a pamper-packing pig - so long as you write all your lines like a good silly swine."

"Yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink!"

"Let's review the contract shall we?"

"Yes please Goddess Tamara. Oink oink!"

"Good piggy!"

She emailed me the document. The rules were clear - I was to pay Goddess Tamara a thousand pounds immediately. Then i had to write 10,000 lines of Goddess Tamara's choosing. I had until midnight next Sunday to complete my lines. If I failed to complete my lines by the agreed date, then Goddess Tamara would share the photos she'd just taken of me all over the internet, email my employers, and everyone in the contacts list of my phone. If I completed the lines in time, she would have to destroy the photos.

"All look good to you piggy?" Goddess Tamara asked sweetly.

"Yes Goddess Tamara," I said nervously. "Oink oink."

"Well, I have a special surprise for you piggy!"

I let out a scared little oink as she sent me another page of the contract.

'To keep the piggy focused, it will spend the nine days in strict chastity in a cage of Goddess Tamara's choosing. Goddess Tamara can demand chastity checks whenever she wishes. Every second between the demand and a photo of the chastity device securely on the piggy will be another dozen lines added to its total that needs to be completed'

I gasped, making Goddess Tamara giggle. "Keep reading piggy! You're wasting good writing time."

'My diaper and outfit are not to be changed or taken off until the lines are complete, to help me focus. I am to wear wrist ribbons covered in eight loud jingle bells apiece. The ringing of these bells will be a constant soundtrack to my line-writing.'

"Isn't that sweet of me piggy? Letting you write to music?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

Otherwise, no distractions of any kind will be allowed. All line writing is to be done in the conservatory, with no television, music, or other entertainment. All meals are to be consumed off the floor without use of hands, pig-style. The piggy may clean its teeth, but showering and washing will not be allowed until all lines are complete.'

"Someone's going to be a very stinky swine!" cheered Goddess Tamara. I whimpered again.

'A live webcam will be on at all times to monitor the piggy as it writes its lines.'

"Well piggy?"

I whimpered and downloaded the updated contract. Before I could stop myself, I'd signed my name.

"Yay! Email it back to me piggy. Quickly now!"

I emailed it to her and sealed my fate. I was terrified, but could also feel my pathetic piggy peen getting excited in its diaper. Queen Tamara noticed.

"Ewwwwww! Get that locked rightaway, piggy!"

Seconds later I was locked up in a tiny metal cage. I locked on my wrist ribbons, and carried my laptop to the conservatory. There were several pads of paper and pens waiting for me that I'd left there earlier, ready for a week of drudgery.

"Keen to get started piggy?"

"Yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink! Please may I start now? Oink oink!"

"Soon piggy, soon! But first, you did review the new contract properly didn't you piggy?"

I oinked in confusion.

"I know you read the new page, but you checked page one to see my changes too, right?"

I gasped. She smiled sweetly at me. And held the updated contract to the camera. I nearly fainted. 10,000 lines had been replaced with...

20,000 lines.

"Th-that's too many!"

"Excuse me, piggy? What was that?"

"I... I'm sorry oink oink, but that's just... it's..."

"Piggy, are you giving up already? That's so sad! I guess I'd better get emailing!"

"No! No Goddess Tamara I'm sorry oink oink! I'm so happy to write 20,000 lines for you, oink oink!"

"Yay! OK Piggy, it's nearly midnight and I'm off to beddy-byes - but I expect you're keen to get started, hmmm?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara."

"Send your payment piggy!"

I transferred her a thousand pounds for ruining my week off.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you ever so much for taking my money safely away from me Goddess Tamara - oink oink!"

"You're welcome. Better get started on those lines. Have fun loser! Toodles!"

And so it began. I had to write out "I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!" over and over. I was barely a dozen lines in when the full impact of what I'd done to myself set in. I squirmed and moaned as I flooded my diaper, picked up another blank page, and kept writing.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

If I was going to make that deadline and not have my life ruined, I would have to complete at least 2222 lines a day. That happy thought rattled around my stupid piggy brain as I tried to ignore my aching wrist and keep writing.

***

"Rise and shiiiiiine, piggy!"

i woke up groggily and saw my laptop was still on Skype. Goddess Tamara was already dressed for the day and was giggling at me. I'd apparently fallen asleep in the conservatory writing.

"Check your phone, piggy!"

I looked at my phone and squealed. A text from Goddess Tamara saying 'chastity check'. How could I have been so stupid as to leave it on silent? I quickly lowered my wet diaper and showed her my cage.

"So pathetically puny," said Goddess Tamara, barely stifling a laugh. "Now it took four minutes and 38 seconds for you to respond to the check piggy."

"I'm so sorry Goddess Tamara! Oink oink!"

"Oh you will be - it's a dozen extra lines a second, remember? So four minutes - sixty times four - 240. 240 plus 38 is 278. What's 278 times twelve piggy?"

I shuddered.

"It's 3336 piggy! Say thank you."

"Th-thank you Goddess Tamara. Oink oink." I wanted to cry. I'd stayed up so late getting just 1000 lines gone and now it was all for nothing. Worse than nothing.

Goddess Tamara sent me off for breakfast - stale cereal she had me pour on the kitchen floor and eat off of. Then I settled back into my chair in the conservatory to get back to my writing.

"I'm off to hit the beach. Have fun piggy!"

"Thank you Goddess Tamara - oink oink"

I picked up my pen and got back to it.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

The conservatory windows did nothing to stop sun pouring in. Soon I was sweating like the pig I was, wincing at my smelly diaper that my ridiculous piggy nose did nothing to protect me from.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

I imagined Goddess Tamara enjoying cool drinks by the beach. While I endured nothing but warm tap water, that I was too scared to drink frequently as my diaper was already dangerously full. I squished and squirmed and kept writing.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

The stupid bells locked to my wrist were driving me nuts, and the ribbons constantly got in my way. I tried to write faster and only ended up screwing up a line and having to start the whole page again. I leaned too close to one page and my sweat dripped onto the ink, making it run all the way down - so another page that had to be restarted. I cried out in frustration and got back to writing. There was no time for temper tantrums - if I didn't keep writing near-constantly, my life would be ruined forever, all because I couldn't control my stupid piggy urges.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

To be continued.