Meeting Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb

Story Info
A vanilla couple meet a sissy and their lives change forever.
1.9k words
4.26
15.9k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody was the girl of my dreams. I still can't believe she agreed to marry me. Sure, I was doing pretty well. My own house, great job, promotion that would take me into six figures looking likelier by the day. But still, Melody was stunning! I was the luckiest guy alive. I would have done anything for her. So when she said she wanted to try introducing some kink into the bedroom, I wasn't complaining! I'd been afraid that our nightly lovemaking sessions would slow as the years went by, but we were still as active as ever. If Melody wanted to spice things up with a few toys, I was more than willing to go along with it,

That's how we ended up spending our Sunday on a street I'd never visited before, where apparently the kinky and bizarre were commonplace (a sign had even warned us that activity on this street was far from SFW - Melody had giggled and I'd forced a nervous laugh). At first, it wasn't that bad. Lots of people wearing collars, latex, and little else. A guy into something called 'pupplay' who scampered up to Melody for a headpat (I shooed him when he tried to get one from me - he seemed to enjoy that even more?). Soon Melody found a store called Cuffs and Ruffs. I tried to hide my relief at how tame it looked compared to some of the more bizarre shops neighbouring it. We were about to head inside when I froze.

"What's wrong?" said Melody, already inside the shop and holding the door open for me. "Honey, if this is moving to fast for you..."

She trailed off as she left the shop and saw what I was staring at. She burst out laughing.

Across the street was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen. It was a grown man dressed in a bright pink ballerina leotard, complete with huge tutu pointing straight out. He was wearing a fluffy pink hood with huge pink bunny ears, and his face was coated in shiny pink face paint, with a white circle around his mouth and little white whiskers. Unbelievably, he was wearing a diaper OVER his leotard. It said 'I LOVE MY PINK PAMPERS' in big letters underneath a picture of a smiling pink bunny. I realised with a shudder that his ridiculous make-up was meant to match the bunny on the diaper. The word 'LOSER' had been written across his forehead in bright lipstick, just in case their outfit didn't make that clear enough for you.

"Spin!" ordered a woman dressed in a sharp black suit next to the sissy bunny.

The sissy bunny put its fingertips on top of its ridiculous ears and twirled. Melody was nearly doubled over laughing.

"Now curtsey, loser!"

The bunny curtsied, with a big goofy smile as a crowd of onlookers laughed and took photos.

"Keep curtseying until I tell you to stop," said the woman in the suit, sneering. She then smiled warmly at the gathering crowd. Several onlookers asked her questions about the sissy bunny loser, which she happily answered, ignoring the bunny. This meant he had to keep doing curtsey after curtsey in his humiliating outfit, all in the blazing sun (I saw plenty of shady spots around, but clearly the woman had made him stand in the sunniest spot possible).

"Wow, I guess everyone's into something, huh?" said Melody, taking my hand and giggling again.

"Y-yeah..."

"God I'd hate to be that guy! Not to kink shame, but some people really do take it a little far."

I just nodded, my mouth too dry to respond verbally. Why couldn't I stop watching this loser curtsey. Why did I...

"Hi there!"

I jumped a mile. The woman in the suit had crossed the street and was now smiling at us.

"Hi," said Melody. "Your little bunny is really something."

"Isn't he precious?" said the woman, rolling her eyes. "His name is Bunny Dumb Dumb. He just loves dancing for the whole neighbourhood. I'd admire him from over here if I were you though. You do not want to smell that diaper up close."

"Ewwwww," said Melody with a little laugh.

I couldn't take my eyes off Bunny Dumb Dumb. He pulled a stupid face, as if he was regretting a lot of recent life choices, as he curtsied to a group of giggling cheerleaders who were taking his photo.

"Did he lose a bet with you or something?" asked Melody.

"Not at all," said the woman. "I'm Mistress Caroline. Believe it or not, Bunny Dumb Dumb came to me and begged me to turn him into the diaper dependent dancing loser you see before you. A caged stinky little bunny wunny who just wants to show off his pretty little outfits and pretty full diapers."

Melody wrinkled her nose and smiled. "Caged?"

"Oh, I keep my sissy's in strict chastity," said Mistress Caroline, nodding approvingly as several guys demanded Bunny Dumb Dumb curtsey deeper. "Why should losers like that get the pleasure of cumming? They need to learn that if they wish to live out their pansy perversions so publicly, then they have to strictly be an object of ridicule and pleasure for others, never for themselves." Mistress Caroline looked at me and winked. "And I'm a great teacher."

"We're sure you are," said Melody. I jumped again as I felt her hand take mine. She gently tugged me away and into the shop. I took one last look at Bunny Dumb Dumb, still visibly blushing, even under all that pink glittery makeup, as he soaked his diaper and did yet another darling curtsey.

***

We ended up buying just a couple pairs of wrist cuffs. The saleswoman asked if we wanted anything more intense but Melody had explained that we were both really new to this so didn't want to jump in at the deep end. At least, that's what I think she said. I was too distracted by the ridiculous ballerina recital we'd just witnessed. I kept trying to steal glances through the window to see if I could get another look. Melody must have noticed my odd behaviour but I think she just thought I was nervous. After we'd made our little purchase, she drove by one of my favourite takeout places and treated me 'for trying something new!'. I could barely concentrate as I ate.

That night I was on zombie autopilot as I strapped my wife to the bed. She was wearing the red lingerie I couldn't believe she'd agreed to let me get her for Christmas. She looked stunning. Categorically. I was so lucky. Look at what I had. So why couldn't I...

"Hun? Everything OK?" asked Melody.

"Y-yeah! Course it is!"

Melody grinned. "Then let me have it, stud."

I got up onto the bed. I lowered myself gently into my beautiful wife. She moaned softly as my erection entered her. I thrust in deep and shut my eyes and-

Instantly I saw a vision of Bunny Dumb Dumb, twirling in his horrible outfit, making a wet wet in his stupid diaper as everyone laughed at him.

I squealed and felt myself cum immediately. I pulled out of my wife and lay next to her, gasping. It was the strongest orgasm I'd ever had.

"Honey? What's wrong? Wait... did you just... oh my God."

I looked down at my crotch and blushed. Melody stifled a laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to... are you feeling okay?"

I just nodded pathetically.

"Um... can you unlock me please?"

I quickly did as I was told. It was impossible to ignore the huge patch of cum dripping down my leg.

"Wow, I guess these cuffs REALLY got you excited huh?"

Yeah. The cuffs.

My wife looked me over and shook her head. She reached into her bedroom drawer and pulled out an electric dildo. "Do you mind if I?"

"Of course not," I said, leaving the room.

Melody laughed. "You don't have to leave!"

But I was already heading downstairs. Soon I heard the buzzing sounds of my wife pleasuring herself, while I cleaned myself up in the bathroom sink. What the Hell was that? Why did thinking about that loser make me spurt like that? God, that was so humiliating. I needed to get a hold of myself. Prove to my wife I was still the man she'd fallen in love with.

Twenty minutes later, I entered my bedroom again. My wife looked up at me, her face flushed. I walked up to the bed, took the dildo from her, and threw it aside.

"Oh my! Someone ready for round two?"

I nodded and got up on the bed, ready to make that pathetic excuse for round 1 a distant memory. I showed off my erection, then lowered myself over my wife and-

Bunny Dumb Dumb, curtseying to a laughing crowd. Bunny Dumb Dumb showing off its beloved diapers that bragged about how much it loved its pink pampers. Bunny Dumb Dumb, shaking its smelly diapered butt-

I squealed again, and came, even harder than last time. Except this time I hadn't even been able to enter my wife. We both stayed frozen in stunned silence.

"...Maybe we both need some rest," said Melody eventually.

She switched off the lights. I got up, cleaned my shameful mess, then got under the covers without another word.

+++

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone in the bed. Melody had left a note, saying she'd forgotten about an early presentation at work, and how she hadn't wanted to wake me. I suspected she just wanted to spare me the embarrassment of seeing her this morning. What a wonderful woman. What the Hell was wrong with me?

I showered, got dressed, and tried to put the excruciating evening firmly in the past. I drove to work, trying to stop shaking. Suddenly I realised I was going the wrong way. Why was I driving through THIS neighbourhood again?

I came to the corner where I'd seen Bunny Dumb Dumb and his Mistress. They were long gone. I felt a wave of relief pass through me. It was over. Move on. Go to work. Put this behind you.

I nodded, turned the corner, and then slammed on the brakes.

Down the street was a new car wash. I was now technically in the queue for it. Another small crowd was watching and laughing as the only employee scrubbed cars as fast as he could. It was of course, Bunny Dumb Dumb, still in that stupid outfit, even the same diaper he'd been wearing yesterday. He was scrubbing cars while Mistress Caroline whipped him.

"Faster loser! These nice people are paying you an entire fifty pence for every car you scrub from top to bottom, and you dare to keep them waiting?"

"Sorry Mistress Caroline," said Bunny Dumb Dumb in a ridiculous high-pitched voice. He cried out and hopped as another vicious crack of the whip hit his padded rear, that apparently did little to guard from the painful blow.

"Awwww, maybe my dumb stinky little bunny wunny needs an assistant? Any volunteers?"

The crowd laughed. A lot of people were shaking their heads. Who would volunteer for such treatment?

Why was I getting out of my car?

Why was I hopping up to Mistress Caroline, my hands raised like little bunny paws?

Mistress Caroline looked at me in surprise, which quickly changed to a look of smug satisfaction. "How can I help you, sissy?"

I dropped to my knees and clasped my hands together, begging, in front of everyone.

"Please let me serve you Mistress Caroline," I whimpered. "I'll do anything."

Mistress Caroline grinned down at me, and I knew I was doomed.