All Comments on 'Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell'

by SissyTwinkleToes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GimperGimper11 months ago

This is really inventive i hope it gets more sadistic for poor piggy oink oink.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the concept but the task is actually too impossible to complete with the chastity check penalties and the long length of the sentence and total number -20,000! It’s like writing 220 per hour. Impossible. The sentence is simply too long. I’d like a better if it was actually achievable, but barely, and then towards the end she does chastity checks every 2 or 3 minutes. Even that, with lines for every second guarantees that he will never finish. I say let him have some realistic hope of finishing and then torch his hopes with Chastity checks. Maybe all throughout she can offer to lower the burden in exchange for money. Hmm maybe that’s what the author has planned??? Looking forward to the next chapter!

jummbukjummbuk9 months ago

OMG! Brilliant concept, brilliant torment, and all by choice, stupid as it is. Silly piggy. I look forward to the next chapters.

sklavos2femsklavos2fem9 months ago

Friendly comment.

Although I love the theme of the story and I know it is just a fiction story, please be a little realist.

Obviously you have very limitted experience in writing lines.

For a sentence of 30 words you have to write, only one lines needs 1 to 1.5 minutes and take in consideration

that your pace will be reduced because of the exhausting as the hours pass.

A week has 168 hours, 4032 minutes. I guess you need at least 6-8 hours for get some sleep, meals, breaks.

So a week of writing could be around 2800 minutes...

You literally need a few months to complete the 20000 lines and a few more weeks for the added lines because

of the chastity check

Take care!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissyTwinkleToes@SissyTwinkleToes
Writer of intense sissy fiction - these are FANTASIES people - don't act on them! XD Always appreciate feedback : )