Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Goddess Tamara makes the Line Writing Sissy an offer.
1.3k words
4.8
9.3k
5

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

It was almost midnight. My hand was in agony. I'd been writing for most of the day and had only managed 1500 lines. I whimpered as sweat ran down my face and my stupid piggy snout, squirmed in my obnoxious pink dress that kept me hot, sticky and uncomfortable, winced at the smell from my full diaper.

"Hi piggy!"

I squealed and looked up at my laptop. Freshly tanned and holding a drink, Goddess Tamara giggled and waved. I immediately put down my pen, stood, and dipped a respectful curtsey.

"Oh my God, you weren't kidding."

I whimpered as I saw another woman enter the frame, hugging Goddess Tamara from behind.

"Piggy, this is my friend Susan. Say hi!"

"Hello Susan, oink oink!"

Susan burst out laughing. "Wow, I bet you're really proud of your life choices, aren't you freak?"

"Y-yes Susan, oink oink."

"That's Superior Susan to you piggy."

"Sorry Superior Susan. Oink oink!"

They both laughed and poured themselves more champagne. Most likely from the thousand pounds I'd sent them the previous day to be put through this torture.

"So piggy, how are you getting on?"

"1500 lines today Goddess Tamara. Oink oink!" I said with a lil piggy pride.

They both shrieked with laughter. "That's all?" said Susan.

"Looks like this little piggy is gonna be famous," giggled Goddess Tamara.

"Think the big bad wolf will blow his house down?"

"Oh, piggy here is the one who'll be doing the blowing. Once everyone knows he's a pathetic piggy he'll be out of a job and will have to use his pretty piggy mouth to afford a nice pigsty."

I shuddered and felt myself wetting my diaper more. Susan noticed and looked at me with utter contempt as she drained her glass.

"P-please can I keep writing now Goddess Tamara and Superior Susan?"

"What's the point pamper packer?" asked Goddess Tamara sweetly. "Susan did the maths - you'll never get enough lines done in time."

"Even a stupid, pathetic, sweaty, stinky, diaper-wetting, oinking idiot like you should've figured that out by now," said Susan with a smirk.

I felt my bottom lip tremble. The girls both awwwwww'd, causing them to burst into more laughter.

"Don't be sad piggy. Susan came up with a way you can still hit your deadline!"

"Sh-she did? Oink oink?"

"Mhm! A fun way you can get your line count to something more manageable. 10,000 lines doesn't sound so bad, does it piggy?"

I nodded, but inside I was seething with agony. 10,000 was the original amount we'd agreed, until Goddess Tamara had tricked me into signing a new contract for 20,000 lines. But my anger subsided as I knew deep down it was my own fault for signing the contract so blindly. That's why I was the silly swine and Goddess Tamara deserved to have happiness while I got nothing but misery.

"For a small fee, we're willing to reduce the amount of lines you need to write," said Susan, holding up an iPad to the camera with an updated contract.

"F-fee? Oink oink?"

"£1 doesn't sound so bad, does it piggy?"

"N-no Goddess Tamara! Oink oink!"

"Ewwwww, look how excited he is," said Susan. "I bet he's hard in that yellow diaper."

"Nuh-uh! He's in strict chastity."

"Ha! Oh how perfect for him. Exactly where he belongs."

"Sending you the new contract now piggy!"

"Thank you Goddess Tamara! Oink oink!" I cheered, tears of gratitude in my eyes. They'd soon be replaced with more traditional tears.

I read the new contract and whimpered loudly, backed by the ringing laughter of my Goddess and her evil new friend. It was true I could reduce the line count for just £1 - but it was £1 per line. And for the initial purchase, I had to pay for a minimum of...

"T-ten thousand lines. Oink oink."

"Ten thousand lines!" cheered Susan and Goddess Tamara.

"B-but that's so much money. Oink oink."

"Uh-huh," said Goddess Tamara, yawning. "But just think of all the lines you'd be rid of! Then you can spend your lovely week off only writing 10,000 lines for me. And as a bonus, I'll throw in the 3336 bonus lines you got for messing up the chastity check this morning."

"Wow, that's a great offer freak," giggled Susan. "You'd be even stupider than you look not to take it."

Ten thousand pounds. A huge chunk of my money. I'd have to work like a dog for the rest of the year to pay that off. But I'd still have a job, and there was no way I was going to make the original deadline...

"Sending the money now Goddess Tamara. Oink oink!"

The girls both fell into a giggling fit as I transferred the money. My bank called me to make sure I wanted to approve such a large transaction. Goddess Tamara made me oink at the end of every sentence of that phone call too. It was so humiliating. I refreshed my tiny new bank balance while Goddess Tamara smugly refreshed hers.

"Cheer up piggy! Now there's only 7500 lines to go!"

"Th-thank you Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"Aren't you going to thank Susan too piggy? It was her idea to help you and take all your silly money away."

"Thank you for taking my money away Superior Susan. Oink oink."

"Awwww, she's a sad little swine. I think some corner time will help you calm down piggy! Susan and I are gonna go have some fun in the bedroom and make some fun plans with my new money - yay! Set an alarm, then go stand in the corner, facing the corner, trotters on head for two hours. Then you can sleep on the floor."

"Thank you Goddess Tamara. Oink oink!"

"Have a fun night loser!" cheered Susan. "Toodles!"

They hung up. I set an alarm and waddled to the corner, hands on head, nothing for company but my soaked diaper and the happy thoughts of how much overtime I was going to have to beg for to make back all the money I'd just lost to these two superiors.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

I whimpered and tried to think about something else. But it wasn't possible. After a whole day of bashing it into my piggy brain, all I could think about was that horrible line:

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

Was I saying it out loud? I whimpered and felt myself saying it again:

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

My superiors were enjoying a lovely night in an air-conditioned bedroom, getting hot and sweaty for fun reasons. While I, a newly poor piggy, was hot and sweaty and melting in the miserable corner. i felt myself smile under my ridiculous piggy snout. Everything was just as it should be.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"