All Comments on 'Blackmailed Teachers Ch. 05'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i would like to have read more, it is a pity that you have finished this story

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 13 years ago

Well done , a little bit more to close the story would go down well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unless

All those ladies are complete fools, not only will he not see them at school, he will never see anything after they pour acid into his eyes and tell him that now he is blind and unable to defend himself. They will cut his penis off if any one ever finds out what they have done.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 10 years ago
You left out a crucial plot point.

You forgot to include the epilogue, wherein your smarmy hero spends the rest of his life giving sloppy blow jobs and getting assraped in prison. That would have been lots more fun to read than the remainder of this non-erotic rapist-wannabe epic.

janj_33312janj_33312over 9 years ago

This is a great fiction story. Well written and fun. Would love to have more. Perhaps the boys father finds out and confronts the teachers. The boy could have been a chip off the old block. Perhaps mom knew but did not tell dad so she ends up punished with the teachers.

zwyrblzwyrblover 6 years ago
not too bright

These ladies are not very bright considered they are teachers. They know when the mystery man will approach the door, so just use a hidden cam to identify him and develop a plan from there on. Or admit at some stage that to some degree they like what's happening and therefore are giving in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Hard... So fucking hard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow-up

A good follow-up would be for them to invite him back. If you don't write it, maybe I could?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

think you should do part 6 7 8 9 10 then this storie would end better

architya2000architya200023 days ago

I was hoping that one if the lady was the blackmailer.

A nice twist to feel their fantasies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous