All Comments on 'Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 06'

by ps3lite

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lol. So cliche and obvious. The only thing missing is a photo of the gross looking, ugly ass fat white man behind the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

These stories are all the same. Nothing erotic about it, just weak concepts and racial slurs!

rubberpony37rubberpony375 months ago

I love the forsaking of her religion and family for carnal pleasures.

auhound49auhound495 months ago
THE BEST!

the breeding talk is so damn hot in this story! Please continue!

I like how wifie is totally and turned into a breeding slut. MORE please!

nettertyp79nettertyp795 months ago

I binge read this story line. I love it! Great idea and good to read. Please write more chapters. Greetings from Germany

tatianapolastrotatianapolastro5 months ago

As I said in the other story, it's very forced, no man would accept being a cuckold, so he doesn't have any reaction, it's very forced.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bro this is a masterpiece please, I see the vision, PUHLEASE continue this story!

Truly a phenomenal work of art

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc3 months ago

love this series please continue

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

love her descent into slutdom - when will he turn her out?

WatpWatp2 months ago

Love this story will there be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would like to see this story continued. Please write ch 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Does he make her sign or read a comment list/contract/whats expected. Does he make her quit her job. Does he make her change her wardrobe. Dress more as he wants. Makeup? Have to be careful about the kids. But shove it in the husband’s face knowing he has to live with it. Display her at gentlemen’s clubs. Maybe new job as a dancer. Have her show her husband as she flushes her pills in front of him. If she dances there is a couple of ways to go with church members. How public do you take the new her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i want to read 7

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous