Blackmailing Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you worry about it. It's just that I'm not as strong as I was before," he tells Tom. Tom is still visibly concerned though, quickly leading his uncle to bed where he makes Fritz lie down and get some rest. "Seriously, I'm fine," Fritz says, going into another coughing fit.

"You need plenty of rest right now. Just try take a nap while I make you a bowl of soup," Tom says soothingly, pulling the covers over him. "Stay here, okay? I'll be back soon. The soup will make you feel better." Then he heads into the kitchen.

His uncle might have cancer but the man is as tough as they come. Tom is sure that he would recover. The boy is also sure that his own relationship with Leslie will go very well and he will always be happy when with her.

He has no idea just how wrong all his assumptions are.

Six months later

Tom is with his girlfriend Leslie at her house right now studying in her bedroom. With them is Robert, a large, black football player. All three are sitting on chairs around her bed. They have to work together on a group project and Tom isn't very happy about it since the other guy has been making passes at his hot girlfriend. Tom trusts Leslie, of course, but it still irritates him how the bastard keeps trying to seduce her. "I still don't know how you two are dating each other," the tall black guy says. He turns to Leslie. "You are so sexy and he is so ugly," Robert tells her while he is pointing at Tom.

"He isn't ugly and I care most about what is on the inside," Leslie says. She glares at Robert angrily. If it wasn't for the group project, she would never host an obnoxious prick like him at her place, much less let him stay after he has insulted her adorable boyfriend. "I love him because he is a kind person who understands and listens to me, and nothing you do will ever be able to change that. I will also never cheat on him."

"You would change your mind after you see my dick," Robert says. "I bet I am at least twice as big as this loser is down there. I bet that if you see my cock, you will want to touch it, suck it, ride it till you squirt and cum all over my groin."

"Shut up, Robert," Tom says, his face hot with anger. "We don't want to hear you talk so vulgarly here." Leslie nods, quickly agreeing with her boyfriend. Robert snickers though and sneers at the smaller boy with evident contempt on his handsome face.

"You don't want to see my dick because you know it is bigger than yours," he says to Tom. Then he tells Leslie "Let me show it you, baby. I can show you want you are missing out on. Tell me how big your boyfriend is and if he is as big as I am, I'll drop it. But if his dick is smaller, I'll show you mine."

"Baby, let's just ignore him," Tom says suddenly. He is aware that he is below average and doesn't want to embarrass himself.

Leslie, though, says to Robert "He's 4.5 inches. You're bigger than that?"

Robert bursts into laughter. "Oh my god! That's so hilarious. You actually think that's big?" he says. Then the tall boy rips his pants down and his cock flops out. "Take a good look at this now baby." Leslie gasps. Even flaccid, it is twice as big as Tom gets when fully erect. "Grab a ruler and measure it for me." Tom protests against it but Leslie, captivated by the magnificent slab in front of her, goes to get a ruler. With a trembling hand, she measures it. The tall athletic girl gasps in shock. It is a whopping 9.2 inches, still soft! Her panties is getting damp as her hot cunt leans a lot of juice into it. Tom could detect the intoxicating smell of his girlfriend's pussy juices and grows very alarmed.

Then Robert tugs it with one hand and uses another hand to grab her boob, copping a feel, squeezing them to get himself harder. "Hey, stop that! Let go of her breast!" Tom shouts and rushes at her, but Robert pushes him aside with ease. Soon he swells up to his full size and she measures it again. Now it is 11 inches. Leslie couldn't believe it. It mesmerizes her and Leslie continues to stare in awe at the huge shaft. She can't stop herself from placing a hand on it and caressing the rod, stroking it gently. "Don't touch it, baby! Please, stop touching his dick."

"I'm so sorry baby, but I don't want to let go of it," she murmurs. "His cock is so thick and I want to keep playing with it." Her eyes are glazed over with lust and she pumps the shaft in her fists, tugging it as her cute boyfriend watches. Being able to do it turns her on so much. "It's so much bigger than your tiny little nub."

"Please, Leslie, you've got to stop now," he tries begging her once more as she keeps on masturbating the larger boy. "Stop touching his dick please. I beg you, baby, you've got to stop now. You can still stop this."

"Shut up, Tom," Leslie says, turning to glare at him. "It's not my fault he is so much bigger than you. I just want to touch it for a bit, okay?" Then she tugs Robert and jacks him off as he sighs in pleasure. She has to use both her hands to stimulate his entire cock. It is like a tree trunk extending from his groin and she marvels at how someone could pack so much down there. "My god, Rob. You are a stud," she whispers, just loud enough for Tom to hear. It feels as though his heart has been tossed into a meat grinder as he watches the love of his life jerk another guy off.

"Hmmm, you are pretty good at his, even though you've only had his tiny one to practice," the jock remarks with a sneering grin at Tom, whose eyes had started to form some tears. "Look at the wimp, crying because you are touching my dick. Think about how hard he will cry when you are sucking it, baby girl. Do you think he will be sobbing by then Leslie?" he asks as she slides her hands up and down his manly prick, giving him a perfect handjob. Tom watches as he seethes inside, knowing he can't do a thing but beg his girlfriend to stop.

"Let's just see how he reacts and we'll know," Leslie says, to his horror. Then she bends down to kiss the underside of the bastard's dick, licking it. "Your pre-cum tastes so good!" she murmurs, her cunt burning up with arousal.

"Thanks, baby," Robert says and sticks his hand inside her booty shorts and panties. He then takes it out, having scooped up her juices. Then he puts his fingers in his own mouth, tasting her womanly fluids. "Wow, your pussy tastes amazing, Leslie! Bet this loser must love eating you out all the time."

"He does, and he's pretty good at it too, actually," Leslie admits. "It's the only way he could make me cum." Tom feels his already broken heart being cruelly stomped on as she looks back at him over her shoulder. "It's true, baby. You are good at that but no other part of you is good enough. It's why I'll suck his cock now and let him fuck me the way you can't."

Then she bends down and starts to suck the tip of Robert's cock. At first she can only get six inches in before starting to gag but then he presses it forward into her esophagus and Leslie is soon deepthroating the entire thing. Tom watches in horror as Robert grins and strokes her hair. "Just look at this. Your girlfriend is such a whore, sucking me off and rubbing my balls," he says with a cruel smile. Then he thrusts up to fuck Leslie's face, using her mouth like a cocksleeve.

She sucks him off eagerly and then stops. "As much as I love tasting your cock, I want you to feed my other hole too," Leslie tells Robert. Then she looks back at Tom over her shoulder, tying her long brunette hair up in a ponytail. "I'm sorry, baby, but I got to try out this large cock. I need it so bad. You can sit back and watch how a real man satisfies a woman, okay?" She takes her booty shorts off and removes her moist panties, throwing it right at Tom's face. He could smell how horny she is from the pussy juices on the crotch.

Leslie then spreads her legs and Tom could see her long pubic hair. Her hairy cunt tempts him like nothing else could yet it also hurts him now as he realises he is about to see another guy penetrate his girlfriend. He tries begging one last time. "Please don't do this to me, Leslie," he begs her. Leslie glares at him harshly, silencing him. Then she lies down on the bed, guiding Robert's cock into her, impaling herself with it. She screams in pain once he spears her open but that is soon replaced by pleasure. The girl starts moaning as Robert starts thrusting.

"I'm so s s sorry, b baby! But he fucks m m me much better than y you do!" she moans loudly. "Ahh I don't think I'll ever f f feel your c c cock inside me again! Ooooh he's too good! So fucking big!" Tom's tears stream down his pale cheeks as he sobs, watching the girl he loves getting fucked by another guy right in front of him. Robert's muscular body moves rhythmically as he fucks Leslie, pounding her hairy snatch. "Ahh fuck me in front of my boyfriend! Show my loser boyfriend how a real man fucks a woman!"

Tom cries loudly as he looks at a taller, stronger guy fuck his girlfriend. Leslie starts screaming before spraying her clear juices out all over the bed. Tom has never been able to make her squirt with his dick before. This is so humiliating yet his stupid cock is hard, just because his girlfriend is naked, even though another guy is fucking her. "Come over here and cum on my face!" Leslie orders him. "Cum all over my slutty face while he fucks my cunt!" she commands him before squirting again, this time spraying her sticky liquid into Tom's face.

The miserable boy shakes his face. "I don't want anything to do with you anymore," he tells her, even with his dick throbbing in his pants. "I'm leaving now." He gets up and is about to leave her house when she stops him.

"No. I want you to come over here and spray your load on my face. If you don't cum on my face now I'll tell everyone at school your mom's a murderer," she moans as Robert plows her and bang her brains out. Tom could do nothing but walk to the bed where he lowers his pants and boxers, and brings his hard cock out. "You're so fucking small compared to Robert. Go on. Empty your balls all over my face, Tom."

Tom jerks off as he watches his girlfriend getting fucked by someone else. She looks up at him arrogantly and he cums soon, blasting her forehead with the first jet of his cum. He shoots the next few ropes onto her cheeks. Tom fires more strands of his jizz all over his beautiful girlfriend's face as she screams from getting fucked. The girl smiles, enjoying the way her boyfriend is cumming bucketloads on her pretty face as another guy fucks her pussy. Tom's cock keeps on pulsating as he releases ropes after ropes of semen on her face until she is soaked. Her face is now glazed, covered in his thick, creamy seed.

He stumbles back into the chair and sits down, just as Robert grunts and ejaculates into Leslie's warm pussy. Leslie screams in pleasure as she feels the black boy fill her up with his cum. Feeling him pouring his seed inside her trigger a third orgasm and she screams in climax, her juices gushing out again.

"I'm breaking up with you," Tom whimpers as Leslie snickers, with Robert pulling out after cumming inside her. He has shot so much semen inside her that a lot of it is leaking out.

"No. I still love you, Tom. You are going to stay as my boyfriend and cuckold. If you leave me, everyone will know that your mom is a murderer," she says. "Now come here and eat his cum out of my pussy. Do it now." Tom sobs and places his face in her crotch. He begins licking up Robert's cum from her powerful thighs and then kissing her hairy pussy, sucking the other boy's cum out from inside her. "Good boy."

Author's Note : Sorry for being gone for so long. How did you find Leslie in this chapter?

12