Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 03

Story Info
The prey helps the hunter.
3.5k words
4.58
12.6k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 10: Things Get Complicated

Lucinda began to obsess about the house. Since it was on her run, she was across the street from it every morning. She found herself walking or running slowly each day as she passed it, trying to see what was going on there. It was the only physical link she had to the creep.

But, as she knew intellectually, it was different people coming and going and some days it was just empty.

Occasionally, she gave in to temptation and drove past it. But apart from seeing a service mow and once spotting someone cleaning it, the pattern was always the same. And nothing seemed to link it to the creeper.

She'd even found the house on AirB&B and it seemed to be owned by a superhost named Michelle. But that felt like a dead end.

It had been a couple of days since the movie theatre, and the creeper had been only minimally in contact with her. No requests, just some porn links each day in reply to her good morning message. The one thing they each had in common was a long interview style intro where the performers talked about themselves before the scene changed to various sex acts from mild to a bit extreme.

Her boss Abbie unexpectedly invited her to a late lunch on Friday. She got along well with Abbie, but the team was large so she only generally saw her in team meetings or monthly one on ones. Lunches had always been team things in the past.

Abbie offered to drive and seemed a bit nervous and awkward in the car on the way to the restaurant. Abbie had picked a diner that was near the office, but generally quiet after the lunch rush.

When they finally settled into a booth, Abbie got to the purpose of the meeting.

"So, I think we may both be in a similar pickle with a Mr Will Bender."

Lucinda froze, her blood running cold. What was the creeper doing with Abbie? What did he have on her?

"I'm guessing from your reaction..."

"Yeah. We could be. Is he...um...making you do stuff?"

"Yeah." Abbie looked down, avoiding eye contact. "He makes various demands and threatens to tell people stuff if I don't do what he wants. He's always threatening to go to Gerald."

Gerald was the CEO and Abbie's boss. He could be pretty brutal in solving problems and fired people whenever he "lost confidence" in them. Abbie had been pretty safe up until now since the finance side of the house wasn't often in his sights and her team stayed on top of things.

"Do you know who he is?"

"No. He's very careful not to show his face. I have some suspicions...but I don't really know. He started blackmailing my husband Al then added me. I wonder sometimes if he's working with Gerald or someone at the company? He seems to know a lot of internal stuff. I just can't read Gerald..."

"I don't recognise his voice. He doesn't sound like anyone I can think of. So, if he's at the company, he's not someone we see much."

"Yeah."

"Do you have a plan, Abbie?"

"I wish I did. I wanted to meet you because I think he's going to include you in some stuff with us."

"Oh."

"Al's boss is very religious...he's gotten rid of people he thought weren't straight laced enough. I think Will wants stuff on Al that will make him even more vulnerable. "

"How did he start with Al?"

Abbie looked really uncomfortable. "Al works at the construction company that built our new factory. Al bought some of the land we needed then resold it to our company. That's why I'm not sure if it was someone at his company or ours that figured it out. I knew about it, so he had me on the same thing."

"So we really don't know anything about this Will guy."

"No."

There was a long silence then Lucinda asked, "so...you said you thought he was going to involve me in something with you and Al? Do you know what?"

"No. He just gave us some instructions for things to do at our house and told us to make sure we had the place to ourselves on Saturday night. Then he made some joke about having you over for dinner and dessert. So..." her voice trailed off.

"Yeah. That sounds like the creeper--"

Abbie smiled broadly. "The creeper?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I call him that. I'm sure 'Will Bender' isn't his real name and he's a creep so..."

"I like that."

"He hasn't sent me any instructions for Saturday. But, I'll tell you if I get anything beyond just showing up."

"Thanks. I suppose it doesn't really matter...he'll do whatever anyway. Just when he mentioned your name, I thought we should talk. Can I ask you something about Wi--the creeper?"

"Sure." Lucinda was really uncomfortable, wondering where this could go.

"Is he making you...wear anything...like all the time?"

"A belt?"

"Yeah. Chastity belt. He only lets me out of it when...you know."

"Yeah. Same. Does he make Al wear anything?"

Abbie went crimson. "Yeah. He's in a cage thing."

The conversation drifted back to normal topics, both women not really wanting to tell the other any more of the sordid details. After, they headed back to the office and buried themselves in mundane stuff to be done after work,

Lucinda got a message.--

How was lunch with Abbie? Did she mention me?

-- Yes, Sir

-- I'm glad you spoke. So now you know what you're doing tomorrow night. Wear a dress and your collar to dinner. Be at Abbie's at 6pm.

-- Ok, Sir

She didn't know...but she didn't want to ask. She knew the creeper would have detailed instructions.

As Saturday night edged closer, Lucinda grew more apprehensive about what was coming. She guessed the creeper would be making her do something with Abbie or her husband. Either way, work was going to be awkward from now on.

She arrived at their house wearing a light peach sundress and the heavy collar around her neck. It felt like such a weird combination of bedroom and bbq.

It was a nice, slightly older two story red brick home complete with white picket fence and well maintained garden with flowers. It would have looked at home on a real estate show and screamed money.

She rang the doorbell, and Abbie opened the door greeting her almost immediately as though she'd been waiting nearby. Abbie was dressed in a casual checkered A line dress and looked like a classy hostess apart from the heavy leather collar around her neck--the twin of Lucinda's.

Lucinda stepped inside and joined Abbie and Al in the living room. Al handed her an oversized gin glass with a pink gin and tonic. Like the women, Al was dressed casually, apart from his matching collar.

The three chatted, then headed to the dining room for dinner. Al liked to cook and had gone all out preparing roast duck with elaborate sides and dessert.

Afterwards, the conversation began to get nervous and peppered with awkward silences.

Abbie opened a nearby drawer and handed an envelope to Lucinda. It was from the creeper.

"Hi Lucy,

Don't show them this letter.

These are not nice people. Tonight I need your help cementing my control of Al. I've had them prepare their basement for tonight..."

She read the rest of the note then put it back into the envelope and slipped it into her handbag.

There was a long silence. Finally Al spoke, "Did he...um...tell you what to do?"

"Yeah. He said you have everything ready in the basement?"

"Yeah." Al looked nervous. Maybe even a bit scared. "Should we...uh...go down?"

"Yeah. He said we need to start at 8. That only gives us a few minutes. You go downstairs and I'll freshen up and follow you down."

Al stood up and pointed his arms towards the basement door near the kitchen and headed down, leaving the women to follow him downstairs.

The creep had given Lucinda the combination to the belt. She removed it and quickly cleaned up in the bathroom then followed her boss down to the basement.

Al and Abbie had done an impressive job doing up their basement. It had a few rooms with the main area being a family entertainment room. There was a huge couch along one wall with several oversized floor pillows and a large tv mounted on the wall. At the far end of the room was a pool table with a small bar at the other end.

Tonight, the creeper had instructed Al and Abbie to add some things and rearrange the furniture.

I the centre of the room was a small black table usually placed near the bar. Around it, they'd drawn a pentagram in a circle out of white masking tape with black candles sitting on each point.

The creeper had explained in the letter that this whole satanic pantomime was for Al's boss--if he ever needed something like this to really sink Al.

There was a camera set up on a tripod, aimed at the table and streaming to the tv on the wall.

Abbie received a message and told them they needed to get started. Abbie and Al sat together on the couch holding hands looking like a perfectly normal suburban couple apart from the collars.

As Lucinda filmed them, they told a fanciful story about how they'd been satanists for years and were urged by their dark priest to get a job at Al's company so they could corrupt it and especially his boss, Darren. They finished by saying they were filming a sex ritual as an offering.

Lucinda turned the camera towards the amateur altar--looking more like the work of teenagers than dark minions, she thought.

The three of them removed their clothes. Abbie and Al had drawn upside down pentagrams on each other's backs. They both still had their collars on and now Lucinda could see Abbie's belt and Al's cock cage.

She stood fully naked, having removed her own belt and collar. For this little play, she was supposed to be some kind of dark priestess or something--the one in charge.

Despite the high strangeness of what was going on, Lucinda felt a burst of excitement. Here was her boss and her husband under her control--even if she was just acting on behalf of the creeper. She thought back to every petty little thing Abbie had ever done to her--the micromanagement and occasional nitpicking. This would be sweet revenge with no consequences.

Lucinda walked over to the bar where the couple had laid out her props for the night.

She first put on the mask--a flat, wooden tribal craft thing with what she guessed was supposed to be a goat's head painted on it.

Then she put on the strapon belt complete with a large, animal-like dildo attached to it. She used the bottle of lube to grease it up well. Her instructions were clear--the lube process needed to stay off camera.

Abbie had taken up position behind the camera. From the TV, Lucinda could see she had zoomed out to take in the whole "altar".

Abbie read out some kind of weird script presumably from the creeper about how Al was submitting to a demon. Al bent over the table, presenting his upturned ass.

Lucinda stepped forward and slipped the lubed dildo against Al's anus and began easing it into his ass. Al groaned, sounding uncomfortable.

That seemed to trigger something buried deep in Lucinda's subconscious. She wanted to fuck him and make him uncomfortable. She turned to look at Abbie who was trying to focus on her job as cameraman rather than on what she was filming. Abbie looked like she was almost pretending none of this was happening. Their eyes met briefly and Abbie shuddered.

Lucinda began thrusting hard and deep into Al's ass. The more he grunted and moaned, the more it excited Lucinda and spurred her on, making her fuck him harder, faster, deeper. She looked at the TV and could clearly see Al's anguished face.

The pegging did what the creeper wanted it to. After several minutes, Al came and made a huge grunt as she fucked him to completion.

Following the creep's instructions, Lucinda didn't move. Abbie read out some more nonsense about the so-called ritual. When she finished, Lucinda slowly pulled the dildo out of Al's butt and stepped back.

Al stood up looking sheepish, obviously embarrassed by what had just happened. He walked over behind the camera and sat down heavily on the sofa.

Almost in unison, all three of their phones chimed. Lucinda read the message quickly, then slipped off the harness, dropping it to the floor and going to the couch, leaving the weird mask on.

"Al, he wants you to film us on the couch. Abbie...you need to make me cum with your mouth."

Abbie turned crimson, looking quickly at her phone then Al as he stood and walked over to the tripod, rotating the camera around to face the couch.

Lucinda sat on the couch, making herself comfortable at the left end. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. She was going to enjoy having her boss please her like this. And, unless the creep had a key hidden somewhere, he couldn't ask Lucinda to reciprocate. While Lucinda's chastity belt was off, Abbie was still locked with a padlock.

Abbie didn't seem to know what to do. She knelt on the floor between her staff member's legs and then just froze.

Lucinda whispered to her, "You need to lick me or who knows what he'll do."

That seemed to spur Abbie on. She leaned forward and began kissing Lucinda's thighs and tummy. Perhaps hoping she could avoid doing anything more.

Lucinda slid her hands into Abbie's long curly hair, wrapping it around her fingers as she pulled her face closer to her pussy.

She whispered again, "use your tongue Abbie...kissing isn't enough." She pulled her face against her tightly.

Abbie gave the softest of licks. Her tongue drawing lines around Lucinda's opening, but still not touching her pussy.

"Lick my pussy, Abbie," she whispered forcefully. She twisted the hair between her fingers, tightening her hold and making Abbie flinch with the sudden pain of the hair pull.

Abbie shifted her tongue experimentally to Lucinda's lips, parting them gently, then easing it inside her.

Lucinda wondered if she realised how wet she was from this whole encounter. She was starting to really enjoy having her boss reduced to a subservient and reluctant pussy licker. She was hoping Abbie would think she was just following orders rather than taking liberties.

She ground against Abbie's mouth, guiding her to focus on her clit. Abbie was obviously inexperienced at this, but was moving her tongue in the right places, so it was bringing Lucinda closer to an orgasm.

Lucinda looked up at the TV and loved the site of Abbie between her legs. Al was zoomed in as best he could, catching glimpses of her tongue on Lucinda's pussy. The whole experience caught up with her and she shuddered as she came, pulling Abbie in tighter by her hair as she watched herself cum on the screen.

When her earth shattering orgasm subsided, she released Abbie's hair and reached for her phone.

Again, almost in unison, their phones chimed.--

Good girl. You're done for the night. You can stay or go as you wish.

-- Ok, Sir.

The three of them got dressed in silence. They meekly said their goodbyes, all too embarrassed to rebuild the atmosphere to its earlier easy going friendliness.

Lucinda picked up her collar and chastity belt, but left them off for the night. She'd enjoyed the release and having that control over Abbie. She was starting to understand why the creeper was enjoying all of this.

The creep had given her the freedom to decide what happened tonight as long as she pegged Al--that was his only requirement. After that he said "you can do whatever you'd like with them or nothing at all. Tell them what you want them to do and simply act like the order came from me."

It was all Lucinda's idea to make Abbie eat her out like that while her husband filmed it.

Ch 11: Negotiations and Consequences

Lucinda's whiff of power wouldn't leave her mind. After she left Abbie and Al, she went home and used the rabbit vibe. She lay in her bed remembering the rush of power she felt making Abbie pleasure her.

She imagined Abbie between her legs as she slid the rabbit vibe in and out of her wet pussy. She hadn't been this turned on in ages. Recounting the basement made her so horny, she ended up coming three times before she finally felt satiated and stopped.

She wanted to message the creeper. But, she used every ounce of her willpower to wait until morning.

After breakfast the next day, she messaged him to make an offer.--

Hi, Sir. Can I ask you something?

-- Hello, Lucy. What's on your mind?

-- I want to help you destroy Al and Abbie--

You already have. If I show that video to either of their bosses...they're finished.--

I enjoyed helping you last night--

It looked like it

She felt herself blush.

-- I liked making Abbie do stuff. Can I help again?

-- Of course. But I still own you as well. You'll be like my pet at the dog park. You'll still go home on the leash.

She felt an empty void in the pit of her stomach. He'd perfectly described what was going on.

-- Yes, Sir. I understand.

-- I have some plans for Abbie. I'll involve you and let you play with her some more. Have a slutty outfit ready for Wednesday night.--

Can I play with her at work?

-- Play how?

Lucinda shared what she had in mind and the creeper agreed she could. She agreed plans for the next day at work. However, he gave nothing away about what was coming on Wednesday other than to have her dress up in her new outfit which he would approve.

The next day at work, Abbie seemed to be avoiding her. The morning flew by and her only contact was a single email sharing some documents.

At exactly 2pm, she knocked on Abbie's office door and stepped inside."Oh...hi, Lucinda. How are you doing today?" Abbie made an effort to smile, but it looked forced at best. She kept looking at her monitor, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Everything's going well. I was just thinking it's been ages since I've had a pay rise. What do you think?"

She looked stunned and annoyed. "We're not doing annual reviews for another three months. We'll discuss it then. Is there anything else?"

"How's Al? Is he back to walking normally after the other night?"

Abbie turned white as a sheet.

"He's uh...we're fine. Are you...are you ok after all of that?""

I had a great evening. Al was a great cook and you're pretty good with your mouth. Maybe I should mention that to Gerald?"

"What the fuck, Lucinda? You can't lord this over me. We're in the same boat."

"We might be on the same boat, Abbie. But, I'm in first class and you two are below deck. So what about that raise? "

Abbie looked shocked. Before the other night, she would have lost it completely and screamed at her before starting the whole HR remediation process.

Instead, it took all her effort to hold her tongue. She placed both palms flat on the desk, took a deep breath and paused. She spoke slowly and in a controlled manner.

"We're both fucked and you're looking for money?"

"Hmmm...let me just send a message." She pulled out her phone and typed quickly.

Abbie's phone chimed and her face fell.

She picked up her phone and typed something quickly.

Abbie said, "you don't have to do this...I'll get you a raise..."

"Do it, Abbie."

She stood up, looking down at her shoes. She slowly lifted her skirt, showing the chastity belt still in place.

"You see, Abbie. You're still locked up and I'm still free. Like I said, you're below deck. I liked your tongue inside me the other night. Shall we make that a daily routine? I can come here each day at 10..."

"Please don't...I'm begging you...I'll get you that raise...Can you do anything about Wednesday? I don't know what he has planned...but I don't think it's good."

"Why should I? It doesn't matter to me what the creep makes you do. All I know is your night will be much much worse than mine."

Lucinda stood silently, taking in the sight of a broken Abbie. She smiled and told her, "put this in your calendar as a daily meeting. It'll be good for us to have a quick catch-up."

"Ok." Abbie looked and sounded defeated as she left.