Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 08

Story Info
Abbie is used as a cam girl.
2.9k words
4.46
7.8k
5
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

The next morning, they both called in sick to work and spent the morning relaxing in bed. Lucy messaged the creeper with a morning greeting and update.

-- Tell Satin she's at $140 towards your watch. What are your plans for today?

-- No idea, Sir.

-- Enjoy your morning. I'll have something for you and Satin to do this afternoon.

Lucy woke up horny. She'd really wanted to use Abbie last night before bed, but Abbie had been so tired, she settled for a cuddle instead. But, the creeper's message had only added to her excitement.

She let Abbie sleep in. When she woke, Lucy brought them coffees and drank them as they chatted in bed.

As she neared the bottom of her cup, Lucy's hands began lightly exploring Abbie's body. What started with an arm around her evolved to teasing her neck and ear, then kissing and more.

Lucy guided Abbie between her legs and had her lick her to orgasm. She locked Abbie back into her chastity belt, leaving her unsatisfied for now.

Lucy took Abbie out for breakfast, then took Abbie with her for a walk around Heroes Park--Lucy keen to make up somewhat for skipping her morning run. They chatted about their experiences with the creeper, Lucy anxious to learn more about what he'd made Abbie do.

From what Lucy could tell, the most extreme things were all in the highlights video they'd watched together.

"This whole watch thing is pretty evil, Lucinda. I mean, seriously?"

That made Lucy smile. "It excites me just to think about it. You've already sucked off a random guy and got off for another... I'm keeping a journal slash ledger to track it all. I only wish I could engrave the final list on the watch...but it will be too big to fit."

Abbie's stomach churned. She couldn't reconcile the Lucy the sadist with Lucinda the gentle, nice woman she thought she knew before all this. It was like talking to different people depending on what was going on.

Lucy's phone chimed.

"The creep sent some instructions...looks like your next video is this afternoon. And we need to pick up some things from the store for it. Let's go."

Abbie followed her solemnly to the car. The fact they needed to buy anything didn't bode well.

-----

Lucy drove them to a large supermarket with a big household section. She forwarded the creeper's list to Abbie and pulled a cart out for her.

"Message me before you check out. He wants you to pick out everything, but I have to review your purchases for him."

"Ok, Lucy."

Abbie pushed the cart down the aisle and looked over the list, each item making her mind race about how she'd have to use it.

The list was clear: she was to buy 10 objects of varying sizes to insert into her ass and pussy, a large bottle of lube, a large box of condoms, hot sauce, icy hot, toothpaste, a bag of ice, an enema kit, a large piece of ginger, a ball of cotton string, nylon rope, duct tape and a pack of wooden clothes pegs.

She gathered everything into the cart, feeling self conscious as though anyone who saw her would know what she was shopping for. In reality, almost no one took any notice of her.

When she'd gathered everything, she headed to the front of the store and messaged Lucy who had bought a coffee and was relaxing near the front of the store in the cafe--dying to see how Abbie was getting on.

Lucy met her and made a point of checking every item in the cart against the list. She picked up each item and acted as though she were judging it's size, weight or quality.

"You need something bigger. These are probably fine for your ass, but you can do better with that snatch of yours. I'll wait here with the cart and you go grab two more things."

Abbie looked stunned. She felt like a small child who'd failed a simple task. But worse, she couldn't imagine pushing anything larger inside her. Not since she had her kids had anything huge been in her pussy.

She headed back to the vegetables and settled on a butternut squash and an extremely large zucchini. The zucchini looked like it would fit with some effort, but the squash looked just too large. The creeper had always been reasonable so she was hoping effort and willingness to try would be enough.

She walked back to Lucy who was still at the cart, engrossed in her phone. She looked up and beamed when she saw the vegetables.

"Those are perfect, Abs! Great choices."

They made their purchases with Lucy paying for everything, then headed back to Lucy's house.

-----

Lucy made Abbie a coffee and had her sit at the kitchen table while she prepared their purchases.

Lucy pulled out the 12 items Abbie had selected and thoroughly cleaned each one in the sink, laying them out on the counter from smallest to largest, taking a picture of the assortment and sending it to the creeper.

She gave a running commentary on the as she worked. Saying things like, "this one should go in easily...the bumps on this will feel nice..." She finished with the butternut squash, "I can't wait to see you get this in...the small side anyway. Can you imagine if you got the bottom in?"

Abbie was mortified. Somehow, Lucy talking about what she was about to do was somehow even worse and more embarrassing than actually doing it. She was so clinical about it. Like it was nothing unusual, just something to be done.

Lucy left Abbie downstairs while she laid out the purchases in the bedroom and set up everything for today's video. Then she called Abbie up to join her.

When she got upstairs, Lucy was sitting at the laptop wearing only matching black bra and panties and a lace mask.

"Ready, Abs? So Will is directing the video. He'll be watching you online and sending instructions. We're not live with anyone else, so he'll edit your video for the client and send it to them later. So we can take our time."

"He said you're not using everything you bought today--just the items to go in your holes. So, strip off and make yourself comfy on the bed."

"Uh...ok. Is he online already?"

"No. I'll message him when you're ready so he doesn't have to wait."

Abbie slipped out of her clothes, setting them on the ground in the corner. Lucy unlocked the chastity belt and helped her remove it. Abbie put on the mask almost feeling more exposed with it on. Maybe she was starting to associate it with videos and sex acts?

Lucy messaged the creeper on her phone.

Lucy's phone chimed. She read the message then walked over to Abbie.

"He says to put this in. Then he wants you to cum with...this vibe. Just to get you nice and ready for everything else. Ok. I'm turning it on. You'll see any messages from Will in the monitor."

"Ok. Ready I guess."

Lucy handed her the ear mic, then clicked something on the laptop and a black square with "Will" appeared like before.

Lucy handed her a medium butt plug and an 8" vibrator.

"Be sure your ass is towards the camera when it goes in so he can see."

Abbie went crimson. She got the lube from the nightstand and put a big dollop of it on the base of the plug. Then, following instructions, she got on her knees facing away from the camera and pressed the slippery bulb into her ass. She felt her anus resist, then slowly expand and close around the neck of the plug, holding it in place.

She sat down, slowly getting used to the extra feeling in her ass. She moved back to the headboard, adjusting the pillow so she was reclining rather than laying flat.

A message from Will appeared on the monitor--

"Hi Abbie. Tell the viewers how you like playing on camera. Remember to refer to yourself only as Satin."

She nodded.

"Hi everyone. Satin here. I just love playing with myself for you. Today I'm going to really push some boundaries for you, so I hope you enjoy it. I'm starting with one of my favourite vibes...I like it because it looks almost like a real big dick."

Abbie leaned back on the bed and closed her eyes. She actually wanted to cum. She was hoping it would help her fit some of the purchases inside her more easily.

She teased her nipples with her left hand as she gently pressed the vibe against her clit, then teased the opening of her labia with its tip, moistened with her juices.

So much had happened to her recently. Her mind buzzed trying to fix on something to think about to help her cum. She surprised herself by focusing on watching Al with Ginny. Something about Ginny making her husband cum over and over excited her on some primal level.

Before all of this, she wouldn't have even fantasised about Al with another woman. Now, she wanted to see it happen again.

On autopilot, she began sliding the vibe in and out of her pussy, pausing only to tease her clit every few strokes. Then, as she imagined Ginny riding Al's cock as she made eye contact with her, she came hard, moaning loudly as her body convulsed on the bed.

When she opened her eyes, Lucy was smiling at her and gave her a thumbs up.

The monitor read, "Good girl, Abbie. You're such a hot little porn star!"

Then added, "Now...5 objects in your pussy. Let's begin. Lucy--hand them to her."

Lucy stood just out of shot where she could easily hand things to Abbie from the side table where everything was neatly laid out in order by size.

Abbie set the vibe on the night stand and picked up the popsicle Lucy had just laid on the edge of the bed.

Abbie used her teeth to open the wrapper then put it deep into her mouth slowly, like she was deep throating a cock. She bobbed it in and out of her mouth a few times, pursing her lips around it. Then she placed the frozen treat at the entrance to her pussy and began slowly fucking herself with it, shuddering from the cold piercing her.

She kept going until the next message appeared on screen. "Lick it clean, then next object."

Abbie licked her juices from the iced pop, using her tongue to look sexy, then dropped it off the bed and took the next object from Lucy--a can of hair mousse.

It was actually smaller around than the vibe, so went in fairly easily apart from the awkwardness of having to insert the bottom of the can first.

She kept going, using each object until the creeper told her to move on. After the mousse, it was the vibe she'd used to warm up, then a good sized cucumber. Thankfully, he wasn't making her use everything she'd bought at the store.

The zucchini was next and required a lot of lube and patience. She had to slowly ease it into her, fucking the tip repeatedly in and out until she had relaxed enough to get it in up to its widest point. She felt really full with it inside her, pressing against the plug in her anus.

The nice feeling of fullness surprised her and she kept going, taking the zucchini deeper and deeper inside her. She started fucking it with long, forceful strokes and came hard, making a forceful, grunting moan as she came.

The creeper let her relax for just a moment. Then in screen, "Good girl. That looked amazing. One more to go, then you can do your ass."

Lucy handed her the butternut squash. Abbie wasn't sure if she could get it inside herself. Even the top part seemed huge.

She set it on the bed and slathered it with lube. As she was pondering how to do it, the creeper told her to remove the plug. That would help a little bit, anyway.

She slid it out and decided she'd try to squat down onto the squash. Similar to the zucchini but much slower, she bobbed gently on top of it, slowly getting the tip inside her already stretched pussy.

She pressed her weight down onto it. The firm constant pressure helped. She tried to relax as best she could and achingly slowly managed to slide the first inch or so inside her.

Abbie took a deep breath and began bobbing up and down on it, gently encouraging it deeper inside her. It actually felt fucking amazing. She'd never felt so completely full before. Overflowing even.

She began pressing down harder on it and took a little more inside her. She began grunting like an animal in heat trying to take it deeper into her. Her grunts soon turned to moans. Lucy handed her the vibe which she put on her clit and began cumming. Her grunts became load moans almost bordering on screams.

"Oh...my...fucking...god...ummmm...ugh...yessssss."

She came hard, fucking the massive squash as deep as she could, wanting its impossibly large girth inside her. As her orgasm subsided, she collapsed onto her back and her body pushed out the massive intruder onto the bed.

Lucy took away the squash and the creeper let Abbie rest for a couple of minutes before demanding the next step.

Abbie had to repeat the process, this time on all fours pushing things into her ass.

Lucy handed her the same plug as before which went in easily. Next it was a larger plug which didn't look much bigger to Abbie, but felt massive. She had to work it in by pushing it gently in then releasing--basically fucking her ass with it--until it finally slipped in, making her gasp.

The next object was much easier--an inflatable butt plug. She slipped it in easily fully deflated then slowly pumped it up until she felt comfortably full.

Lucy pointed toward the monitor.

The creeper's message appeared: "3 more pumps."

Abbie took a deep breath and pumped it three more times, pausing for about 10 seconds between each pump to let her ass adjust to the size.

Abbie looked back again to see another message: "2 more pumps."

Abbie let out a gentle cry of frustration. She closed her eyes tight and pumped once. Then waited about 15 seconds before doing the final pump. Maybe it was like the story of boiling a live frog starting with cold water, where it doesn't panic because it can't sense the temperature change, but Abbie felt better than she thought she would after the pumps.

She looked behind her.

-- Cum with the vibe. Then you can remove the plug.

The vibe was still near her on the bed. Still on all fours, she put the vibe on her clit and pushed down on it. She knew she was putting in quite a show like this with her ass in the air, but she didn't care.

As with the vegetables inside her pussy earlier, she actually liked the feeling of fullness in her ass once she adjusted to it. She thought of Ginny and Al again as she rubbed the vibe over her clit and came hard.

When she opened her eyes, Lucy was miming deflating the butt plug by pushing the release. Abbie did and slid the deflated plug easily from her ass.

Thankfully, she'd selected a small cucumber and it slid easily into her ass after the inflatable plug's stretching. It's challenge was being hard and firm and a tube shape rather than the bulb of the plug. It didn't have as much give as the plug, but she was able to slide a couple of inches in her butt--enough to satisfy the creep.

The last object was the zucchini again. While she had gotten it into her pussy with effort, she wasn't sure her ass could take it.

The creeper messaged her to squat down onto it.

She lubed it up as much as she could--her ass already thoroughly lubricated from the previous objects. Then, squatting above it, she gently lowered herself onto it, pressing the other end into the mattress below, allowing it to push back more evenly that she could with her hands.

Lucy handed her the vibe.

She balanced as best she could in too if it, rocking gently down onto it as she put the vibe back to her clit. She found herself enjoying the sensations--the buzzing on her clit spurred her to rock more forcefully down onto the squash.

She felt her ass slowly opening wider to accommodate the massive zucchini. It didn't seem possible, but it was going in. She kept going, focusing on the vibe and imagining a threesome with Ginny and Al, pretending the zucchini was Al's now oversized cock.

She began grunting and moaning, her voice ragged as she fucked the vegetable.

"Uh...nnnnno...uh...uh...mmm...yessss."

She had an explosive orgasm, her vision going momentarily white as pleasure waves cascaded across her body. She actually fell forward, riding the vibe as her ass pushed out the massive squash. She lay like that for what seemed like ages before looking at the monitor.

"Good girl. Almost done."

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers