Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 09

Story Info
The creeper claims another victim.
2.3k words
4.56
7.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

The creeper messaged Abbie again via the monitor: "Now insert the Inflatable plug and the large vibe together and cum."

Lucy had cleaned up the plug, so Abbie lubed it up again. She inserted it and quickly pumped it up. Abbie reached for the vibe she'd been using, but Lucy shook her head, smiling.

Lucy handed her a larger vibe with a suction cup base. It was smaller than the zucchini she'd been playing with, but was much larger than any cock she'd ever encountered.

She frowned at it. She wondered if it would fit with the plug. The two together seemed impossible. Maybe if she deflated the plug first?

She moved her hand towards it--

"Nope. Abbie, we're counting the number of times you pumped the plug. You're only about halfway to where it was. So, you should be fine."

Abbie's eyes went wide. She honestly didn't think they'd both fit. But, if they saw her struggle, surely they'd let her deflate the plug and start over or something?

"Ok. I'll try."

She slathered it in lube and even put some lube inside her despite the lube and her own juices from before.

She decided to squat again. She kneeled over it and put the cock's large base on the bed. She put the bulbous head against her labia and pressed down.

The head easily slipped inside her, but she started to run into resistance after a couple of inches as the vibe rubbed against the plug--both competing for space on either side of her vaginal wall.

Lucy leaned over for a better view.

"Just another inch, Abs...almost there."

Abbie shot her an angry look, then caught herself. "Ok, Lucy. I'll try."

"Try this." Lucy handed her the vibe from before.

Abbie turned it on and pressed it against her clit. The buzzing helped her relax and she started rocking on it, getting it deeper inside.

When she'd gotten it as deep as Lucy and the creeper had wanted, Lucy grabbed the butt plug pump and squeezed it four more times. Abbie gasped at the additional bulk but kept going.

From the laptop, the creeper's whispering voice called her suddenly, "cum for me, Abbie...cum with your holes full...fuller than you've ever been before. Cum."

The sudden urging helped to bring on her orgasm. She called out loudly, moaning and grunting as she came hard. Her orgasm seemed to come from every angle in her body. The cock rubbing against the plug, the fullness, the vibe on her clit, the humiliation of making this video, Lucy and the creeper urging her in, thoughts of Al and Ginny...it all came together and the orgasm washed across her whole being.

As her moans subsided, she collapsed in a heap on the bed, her breathing jagged and heavy.

The creeper whispered from the laptop, "good girl, Abbie. We're done for the day. Look after her for me, Lucy."

"Yes, Sir."

The creep dropped his connection and Lucy ended the stream, then closed the laptop, turning everything off.

Lucy pulled the duvet over Abbie and let her rest in the bed. Beneath the covers, Abbie gently pulled the cock out then deflated the plug and slid it out. She felt incredibly empty as they left her body.

Afterwards, Lucy let her take a long relaxing shower. When she was done, Lucy helped her put the chastity belt on, locking it into place. Abbie got dressed and Lucy took her home.

Later that night, the creeper messaged Abbie.

-- You were a good girl today. The video is amazing. You've now earned $250 towards the watch. As promised, I'll let you enjoy your family Thanksgiving. So you won't hear from me until Sunday. Enjoy your video.

Attached was an edited copy of this afternoon's video. He'd even added a title screen calling it "Satin's Thanksgiving Stuffing."

Lucy didn't appear anywhere in the video and the creeper's whispers had been left out as well.

-----

The creeper was true to his word and Abbie didn't hear from him the whole holiday. Their son, Kevin drove home from college on Wednesday. Kevin's girlfriend had gone to her family, so he was excited to catch up with some of his friends when he wasn't doing the whole family thing.

Al's parents were also driving in for the holiday. Al and Abbie were looking forward to a totally normal family gathering.

Thanksgiving day started off well. Al was up early and fixed everyone his signature blueberry pancakes with bacon, eggs and sausage. Katrina kept the coffee machine hopping and everyone's mugs full.

Al loved to cook and especially enjoyed the holidays. With some help from Abbie, he got the turkey and fixings prepared while Katrina and Kevin set the table with the good china and silverware.

Al declared that dinner would be at 5, so everything was timed to come together then.

At 4:30, Katrina's boyfriend Trey arrived. It was the first time Abbie and Al would be meeting him, so Katrina had asked everyone to be on their best behaviour.

Kevin answered the door and let Trey in, introducing him to the family. Trey shook hands and got hugs from everyone. When he got to Abbie, their eyes met as they recognised each other --Trey was the guy Abbie had given a blow job to in the park the other night.

Luckily for Abbie, while she was 100% certain it was Trey, Trey only felt she looked familiar but couldn't place her. Trey had been high when they met. That combined with the darkness and the mask was enough for him to get a vibe of recognition without being able to place where he'd met her.

The family and guest gathered at the table for the feast and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. The wine and conversation flowed freely.

After they'd cleaned up, everyone gathered in the living room to watch TV together. Around 9, Trey, Katrina and Kevin left to see their friends while the older folks socialised at home.

Trey drove Katrina to a party at his friend's house.

"Your mom seems so familiar. Did I meet her before?"

"I don't think so. You've never been at my house until today and she works in finance...so I don't know where you'd have met her."

"Did she used to do stuff at our school...like bake sales or something?"

"No. She wasn't into that kind of stuff."

Trey kept thinking about her, determined to remember where he knew her from. It was really bugging him.

-----

Kevin caught a ride with one of his friends to the Palomino Bar. Several of the old gang were in town and had agreed to meet there.

When he found out where they were going, he sent a quick message to his mom. Ed's tracking app on Abbie's phone meant he got the message as well.

Ed wanted to have something on Kevin to use with his mom. But, since he was away at college, Ed hadn't had the opportunity yet. But, if he moved quickly...

Lucy would be back soon from Thanksgiving with her grandmother. He messaged her and told her to let him know when she was home and told her he needed her tonight.

Ed drove to the Palomino and sat at the bar watching Kevin and his friends. They were drinking beers and playing pool--nothing untoward.

As the night progressed, the group's drinking intensified and Kevin was starting to get pretty drunk. At closing time, Ed had Lucy approach Kevin and tell him she was an Uber sent by his mom to get him home. Ed slipped out of the bar just before Lucy arrived.

Lucy helped Kevin into the back seat of her car and started streaming him to the creeper. Kevin started talking about how he was so horny and missed having his girlfriend around to take care of his needs--in much more graphic terms.

As planned, Lucy drove him to a nearby corner to meet a street prostitute the creeper had chosen for him.

Lucy pulled up to the curb and rolled down Kevin's window. A young looking girl in a very tight top and short skirt walked over to the car and started talking to Kevin.

She talked through a quick menu of her services with prices and Kevin enthusiastically asked some questions and was just agreeing to pay to fuck her when Lucy cut in.

"Ask her how old she is?"

"Who cares? She's hot."

"Ask her."

"So how old are you?"

"14. But I'm experienced. You'll get a great fuck."

Lucy smiled, "she's too young, Kevin. Let's go."

"Come on...I bet she's so tight...I haven't had pussy that young in ages."

Lucy let him argue with her for a while, then apologised to the girl and drove off. Now the creeper had video of Kevin trying to have sex with a minor.

Lucy drove him back to her house, chatting with him along the way about college life and his fraternity. The creep had a fair bit of information from his social media, but was missing a lot of detail.

Lucy asked him what hazing had been like when he joined and he told her about one particular night. She said they should reenact it and he laughingly agreed.

When they got to Lucy's place, she offered him a glass of scotch that he greedily drank and asked for more.

She said she needed the bathroom and left him to quickly turn everything on and put on her lace mask. Then Lucy led him upstairs to the video room where his mom had performed just a couple of days ago, already streaming to the creeper.

This time, she'd left the monitor off and had the laptop turned away from view. Had he been sober, Kevin might have noticed the cameras.

He did ask about the mask, but Lucy brushed it aside saying it made her feel sexy. He didn't want to question it too much and ruin the night.

"Hey...let's reenact that hazing story you told me."

"Then can we have sex?"

"Sure. That story was so hot...I'd love to see that in person."

Kevin took off his clothes and Lucy wrapped a towel around his waist to look like a diaper. Then she wrote his frat letters across his chest in lipstick and put lipstick on his lips.

"So this is how they dressed you up?"

"Yeah. I think they put more makeup on me...but yeah I was supposed to be like a tranny in a diaper or something."

"Then what happened?"

"I had to suck off my big brother from the frat while everyone watched and cheered. We all took turns sucking off our big brothers then we got super drunk. It was like the final thing we had to do to get in."

Lucy opened a drawer and pulled out the cock vibe Abbie had used the other night and held it to her groin.

"So he just walked over to you like this and said 'suck me'?"

Kevin laughed. "No it was like a whole thing...they read all this crap about brotherhood then said Kevin, in the ancient tradition of our frat, blow your big brother."

Lucy stepped over next to him, holding the cock near his face.

"Show me what you did."

"We'll...it wasn't as big as that thing...that's fucking massive..."

She pulled his head towards the vibe his mom had used and he began licking it. Lucy was surprised that he looked like he knew how to suck a cock. Maybe he was bi?

Lucy's only regret was she'd done her job too well. She'd thoroughly cleaned all the toys so they were sterile. Had she known this was coming, she could have left the vibe as is so Abbie's residue would have been there for Kevin.

After Kevin's cock sucking demonstration, she asked him to tell her about his girlfriend.

Kevin told her how they'd had drunken sex on their first date after a party. He said she was hot but really shallow, so he wasn't sure if he'd stay with her after college. He still had another year to go, so he might just break up with her after finals next summer so he could date around his senior year.

Lucy steered the conversation to sex and asked what they usually did in bed. To Lucy's surprise, Kevin said his favourite thing was eating his girlfriend's ass then fucking her doggy style.

Lucy suggested they do that if that's what he most enjoyed.

Lucy stripped out of her clothes.

"I haven't had anyone eat my ass before. Should I stand or get in the bed?"

"Get on all fours."

As Lucy got on her hands and knees, facing the headboard, Kevin dropped the towel giving the cameras a clear view of how excited he was. His cock was hard.

He slid in behind Lucy and began enthusiastically licking her ass. He rammed his tongue as deep into her ass as he could.

This was something Lucy hadn't tried before. But it was nice. She decided that at the next opportunity, she'd have his mom's tongue in her ass. Maybe Al's sometime as well. If excited her to think of the whole family taking turns eating her ass.

When he'd finished, Lucy helped him put on a condom and let him fuck her from behind. Luckily she came quickly. In his drunken state, Kevin didn't last long before he came then fell asleep shortly afterward.

Lucy let him sleep for about an hour. Then, she helped him get dressed and dropped him off at home. She stayed in the car outside the Barber house until she saw him go inside and the porch light turn off.

The creep told Lucy to come to the AirB&B where he spent the next hour enjoying his beautiful blindfolded toy. Even with Lucy, he still wanted to keep his identity hidden.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers