Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 10

Story Info
Abbie and Al face more use.
3.5k words
4.51
6.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

At the party, Trey realised that the woman he'd hooked up with the other night was probably Katrina's mom. He wasn't 100% sure given the circumstances. But, it was more about his rational mind pushing back.

Looks-wise it was definitely the same person. But, the Barber's were loaded. Why would she be doing blow jobs for money in parks? If she was going to be a whore, wouldn't she be in hotels or something and not on the side of the road somewhere?

Her mom had looked at him kind of funny at dinner. Did she recognise him as well?

He really liked Katrina and owed her big time for getting him out of debt to those thugs. So the last thing he wanted was to risk their relationship. But, the other night kept crossing his mind.

Trey brought Katrina home after the party, arriving back just after Kevin got home. The parents and grandparents seemed to have turned in for the night.

The three of them sat in the kitchen talking. Kevin was having a beer. Trey and Katrina settled for cokes just in case the folks got up.

Abbie came into the kitchen in her robe.

"Hey gang. Don't mind me, just getting a glass of milk."

The three of them said hi. Trey was really studying Abbie, trying to picture her in sexy clothes and that mask. Not that she didn't look amazing in the robe that only covered down to mid-thigh.

"Milk always helps me sleep. If I really can't sleep, sometimes I go for a drive or even a walk somewhere like a park or something."

Abbie tried to play it cool. But, Trey noticed she took a drink when he mentioned the park. It had to be her, didn't it? But what were the odds?

Katrina crinkled her nose at him. "That's weird. I think if I got dressed and stuff I'd be wide awake."

"Same. You must really have trouble sleeping, Trey? Well, goodnight kids." Abbie headed back to bed to avoid any more conversation with Trey.

------

The rest of the long holiday weekend passed off quietly for the Barbers. There was some family Christmas shopping and a big Sunday lunch before the grandparents and Kevin headed out.

Sunday evening, Abbie got a message from the creeper.

-- Did you enjoy your weekend with the family? I was quite busy.

Abbie furrowed her brow. What was he talking about?

-- Yes, Sir. It was great to have some family time.

-- Good to hear. Gerald wants to take you to a conference this week. You'll fly out with him on Wednesday. He'll give you the details at work tomorrow. Lucy will tell you what to bring.

She didn't like the sound of that, but it wasn't wholly unexpected. This was the last big conference before Christmas, so she knew Gerald wouldn't miss it.

-- Ok, Sir.

-- You'll need to keep an eye on Kevin or he might get himself into trouble. Lucky someone stopped him before he went further.

Abbie's heart skipped a beat. What's he talking about? Kevin is fine...

The creeper sent her a video. It was edited footage from the car of Kevin trying to pick up the underage prostitute.

Abbie almost fell over from the shock. She rewatched the video, trying to figure out when and where it happened. It ended abruptly, so she couldn't tell if he'd been with his friends or someone else. Whoever else was talking to him was edited out.

The video quality was poor. Between the low light and Kevin being backlit by a streetlight, you could just make out Kevin's face and the girl outside. She couldn't tell what street it was taken on--it looked like any one of a dozen older neighbourhoods in the city.

She didn't know how to respond. She decided to try and just be neutral.

-- Very lucky, Sir.

-- The guy you blew in the park wants to meet you again. Shall I arrange that for before you go to the conference?

-- I'd prefer not to, Sir.

-- I'm feeling generous tonight. So, we'll discuss it when you're back. It would be another $100 towards the watch.

-- Thank you, Sir.

Did the creeper know that was Trey--her daughter's boyfriend? Was that why he was trying to arrange another meet up right after he'd been over for Thanksgiving?

Or had Trey figured out who she was and tried to arrange another meeting to confirm it or just to humiliate her? Trey's comments the other night had felt a bit too leading and she didn't like the way he kept looking at her.

Was there anyone in her family or social circle the creeper hadn't compromised?

-----

Ed had to content himself with only sharing that one video with Abbie. He didn't want Abbie to see that Lucy had been with her son. Lucy had been able to oscillate between being Abbie's friend and tormentor, but seeing Kevin with Lucy might be a bridge too far to keep that dynamic.

He also still had the other video of Katrina.

Ed decided to be patient. He had those plus plenty of dirt on Trey if he needed it. It was always good to have options--additional buttons to push at the right time if the situation arose.

For now, Ed wanted to continue focusing on torturing Abbie.

-----

The next few days before the conference flew by for Abbie. Things almost seemed normal at work with Gerald leaving her alone and her only seeing Lucy during their daily syncs.

On Tuesday, Lucy gave her a list of things to pack for the trip as well as a few toys to take with her.

Wednesday morning, Lucy came by her house just before she headed out to the airport to remove the chastity belt.

"The creep didn't want you having to worry about security. So, I'll hang onto this for now and I'll swing by when you're back on Friday to put it back on."

Abbie was both relieved to have it off snd a bit anxious. Gerald had a key, so she'd assumed he'd just have unlocked her at the airport.

"Enjoy the conference." Lucy gave her a gentle kiss goodbye and drove on to work.

-----

After checking in at the airport and clearing security, Abbie headed to the Lounge. Gerald had bought her and the rest of his entourage business class seats. So, at least travelling to and from the conference would be comfortable.

Gerald, Sam and Randy were already in the Lounge, drinking and eating. Despite the early hour, the three guys were on at least their third drink. She joined them in a nook with two couches and a small coffee table between them.

"It's great you're on this trip. Usually it's just the three of us snd whoever marketing can bully into manning the booth."

"It's nice to be out of the office. I'm hoping you guys make some huge deals for me to review and make sure we'll actually make some money on them."

That got a laugh from the group.

"We've got a quick call before the flight...we'll be back to you in a few minutes. Hopefully, this won't go too long."

The two salesmen stepped over to a quiet corner to take their call, leaving Gerald alone with Abbie.

"I'm really looking forward to this trip. A couple of days alone with you will do me a world of good." Gerald made a point of looking Abbie up and down, making her skin crawl.

She forced a smile, "I'm looking forward to it."

"Did Will give you the list?"

"Yeah. I have everything with me."

"And the uh...belt thing?"

"Removed for the trip."

He smiled. "Good...good. That thing's a nuisance." He looked around making sure no one was nearby.

"Show me," he said, nodding towards her.

She raised the hem of her dress high enough for him to have a peek. She wasn't wearing underwear, so it was clear the belt was off.

"Good girl." He patted her on the knee and got up to get another drink.

They boarded the plane for the two hour flight. Abbie and Gerald had two business class seats side by side in row 3 with their two associates in front of them in row 2.

The flight started off normally and everyone settled down to kill time after drinks and snacks were served. Everyone buried themselves in books, videos, laptops or phones. A few people decided to try for a quick nap.

Gerald threw a blanket over his lap and was doing something on his phone. Abbie was happy for the respite. She opened her laptop and began checking her email.

A few minutes later, Gerald tapped the back of Abbie's hand and used his finger to point towards his crotch.

Abbie sighed inwardly. She looked quickly around the cabin to make sure no one was watching them. Reassured, she slipped her hand beneath Gerald's blanket and quickly found his erect penis. He'd unzipped his pants and slid it out in preparation for this.

She began messaging him under the blanket, pulling him off slowly. Midway through, the flight attendant stopped by to ask if they needed anything. Abbie teased Gerald as slowly as possible to keep him hard. When they left, she began pumping him in earnest until he came. She slipped a napkin underneath and tried to keep his cum off his clothes.

Gerald leaned over and kissed her, thanking her in a low voice.

"A great start to a great trip." He sighed and relaxed for the rest of the flight.

-----

After collecting their luggage, they checked into the hotel and made their way to the pre-conference dinner. The hotel specialised in hosting conferences, so in addition to three buildings of hotel rooms, there was a fourth building for hosting large events containing dozens of lecture halls and meeting rooms of various sizes.

They were in the main ballroom which was filled with large tables laid out to ensure decent views of the main stage. They were sitting at a table for 12, so they were sharing with attendees from two other companies.

Gerald spent the meal talking to a VP from another company named Ben. While it was obvious he was having fun, Gerald thought there might be a deal to be done.

After dinner, the two groups made their way to the poolside bar with most of the other conference goers.

Friendly drinks evolved into shots and Gerald was getting pretty drunk. He kept saying to Ben that they needed to work together and that there was definitely a deal to be done.

Ben knew he was drunk and wasn't in any position to talk business. He just kept answering with variations of let's get the teams together after the conference and sort out the details.

Unfortunately, Gerald was one of those drunks who got obsessed with a single topic and there was no moving him on to something else.

After a few rounds of this, Gerald put his arm around Ben an said, "what if my head of finance gave you a lap dance? Would that change your mind?"

Ben laughed. "I'd never say no to a lap dance from a hot piece of ass. But, we're too drunk to do any kind of formal negotiations. Let's pick this up the week, Gerald?"

"Ok, let's do this: come back to the room with us and let her do her thing. Then, when we seal the deal in a few weeks, I'll let you have her for the night. So tonight can be a try before you buy deal?"

Ben looked suddenly sober. He glanced over at Abbie who was chatting with her colleagues and a guy from Ben's company.

"Ok, Gerald. You're on."

Gerald smiled and called Abbie over. The three of them headed up to Gerald's room, a suite in Tower One, ostensibly for a night cap.

Gerald was a scotch aficionado and was known for bringing old or hard to get bottles with him as an excuse to get one on one time with decision makers. It looked like he was adding Abbie to his sales routine.

When they got back to the room, Gerald sent Abbie to fill up their ice bucket.

While she was away, he had a quick chat with Ben to see what he wanted to do with her. He told Ben not to say anything, that he'd get her to do what he wanted after they'd had drinks.

Ben was intrigued, but curious to see if Gerald could pull this off. Abbie was quite a looker, but he didn't think Gerald would risk pissing off a potential sale.

Abbie arrived a minute later with the ice bucket and joined them in the living room of the suite. Gerald got into his luggage and brought out a nice 25 year old Glenlivet XXV and poured them each a drink, dropping two ice cubes into each glass.

"I think you'll both enjoy this. It's one of my favourites--kind of citrusy with a nutty flavour."

Gerald handed each of them a glass and they both sipped it. Ben looked impressed, knowing the cost of the scotch.

"So, Abbie... Ben and I were talking and he thinks you're very attractive."

"Thanks, Ben. That's a lovely thing to say."

Gerald smiled evilly, like the cat who got the canary. "He'd like to see more of you, Abbie."

Abbie went pale, her stomach churning. She didn't like where this seemed to be going.

"Stand up for me, Abbie."

"Uh, Gerald, can we talk for a minute?"

"I don't think we have anything to talk about. Or shall I phone our friend real quick?"

She understood the threat to call the creeper. Abbie stood up.

"That's better. I didn't want you to embarrass me in front of our new friend. So, Ben what were you saying about Abbie earlier?"

Ben looked a bit nervous, but this seemed to be going the way Gerald promised. "I was saying she had a nice rack. That her tits looked great under that top."

"I agree, Ben. She has really nice tits. Would you like to see them?"

"Yeah. I always seeing nice tits and you'll save me a drive to the strip club," Ben leered, following Gerald's lead.

"Abbie, give Ben one of your famous lap dances. I'll put on some music for you." Gerald began tapping his phone, looking for a song to play.

"Here we go. Ben, you sit here in this chair...and here you go, Abbie."

He'd put on a rock anthem with a lively beat. Abbie figured it was something he heard in a gentleman's club--he seemed the type.

Abbie was mortified. She stood in front of Ben dancing limply side to side. A tear formed in the corner of her eye as she fought back against a full cry.

"You can do better than that...get those tits bouncing." Gerald slapped her on the ass, harder than a friendly slap.

Abbie jumped at the slap and started bouncing up and down, making her breasts jiggle.

"That's better, Abbie. Now show him the goods."

"Tits out! Tits out!" Ben said, egging her on.

Abbie teared up as she began unbuttoning her top. She'd barely gotten it off when Ben began pawing at her boobs through her bra.

"I'll help!" Gerald undid her bra from behind and Ben pulled it off her.

"Do that butt thing...turn around and wiggle your ass."

Abbie turned around, her rear to Ben and her eyes locked with Gerald's. She wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. Her look of dispair only seemed to encourage Gerald.

She tried to move her butt like a stripper, but it just didn't feel sexy--not that she really cared.

"Off with the skirt, Abbie!"

"Yeah! Let's see some snatch!"

Abbie unzipped the skirt and stood naked between the two men. Ben immediately grabbed her ass.

Gerald drew a circle in the air with his finger, instructing her to turn around.

Abbie danced a bit, turning to face Ben. She wanted this to end. She tried to dance as Ben grabbed her hips.

"She's a shit dancer, but that hot little body makes up for it."

"Yeah...I need to get her some dance lessons or something. But yeah, she's a seven at least."

The song finally ended and Gerald said, "that's it for the preview. Put your clothes on, Abbie. We'll have to do a deal if you want more."

The two men laughed as Abbie frantically picked up her clothes and retreated to the bedroom.

-----

On Tuesday, the day before they left for the conference, Ginny messaged Al.

-- Hi Allie. Mommy's going to be all alone for the next few days while our better halves are out of town. Come over tomorrow night and let's play!

Al replied and got the details from Ginny. Al was looking forward to this. Intellectually, he felt like he should feel used or something, but Ginny was fun and seemed to enjoy getting him off--which was a nice change from the way things were before all of this stuff started.

He felt sorry for Abbie--she didn't deserve what that guy was doing to her. But, he was happy to be getting off so lightly at least for now. Had Abbie told him everything that was being done to her or even just about Katrina and Kevin, he would have felt very differently.

Al went directly to Gerald and Ginny's house after work on Wednesday. Ginny greeted him at the door, wearing a silk robe with sexy black lace lingerie underneath.

"Hi, Allie! Mommy missed you so much!"

"Hi Ginny!"

Al set down his overnight bag and Ginny leapt onto him, hugging him and wrapping her legs around his waist, kissing him passionately.

"Let's get you inside and out of those clothes."

She ushered him into the house and closed the door behind him. She began undressing him, kissing him deeply and breaking the kiss only to get his shirt off.

Al slid the robe off of her, letting it pool on the floor below. She looked amazing in the lingerie--the bustier style accentuated her breasts and he could see everything through the lace.

Ginny finally got Al's clothes off and took his hand and led him to the living room.

"Mommy hates that awful cage! It breaks my heart to see little Al locked away." She made an exaggerated pouting face as she looked at Al. Then, "let's get this off so Mommy can play with little Al."

She knelt on the carpet in front of Al and unlocked the cage using the key on her necklace. Al had to admit it was sexy that she wore his key around her neck like that.

She tossed the cage across the room and began using her tongue on his cock. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth and teased it with her tongue, focusing on the cleft beneath it, using her pursed lips to gently kiss the tip.

Al was already groaning deep in his throat with pleasure.

She continued, taking it deeper into her mouth, using her tongue and lips on him. Al started to rock, pushing his cock into her mouth. She held his hips to keep him from pressing too hard, so she could keep control and not take him too deep.

Then Ginny demonstrated her skills. She smiled up at Al, then took his whole length into her throat. She could go as deep as she wanted if she went slowly and gently. So, she began that slow, deep, steady rhythm, taking all of him into her mouth, then slowly pulling back and freeing all of his cock but the tip. The denial of the past several days and the expectation of seeing Ginny had built up a massive tension in Al that released itself as a massive explosion of cum that created criss crossed milky white lines across Ginny's smiling face.

She gingerly used her freshly polished nails to collect his cum and slipped it into her hungry mouth.

After she'd licked herself clean, she took Al's hand and led him to her bedroom. Mommy had a lot planned for Al tonight.

-----

Back at the Barber's house, Katrina had invited Trey to come spend the night. Her dad had left her with the household card to order a pizza and said he'd be pulling an all nighter at work. So, Katrina decided to take full advantage of having a free house.

Katrina and Trey ate the pizza in the basement, watching some random film on the TV. They began making out on the couch, Trey leaning over her and quickly unbuttoning her top. Katrina undid her bra so he could pull her breasts out as they kissed. She felt the hard bulge in his pants with her hand.

Unbeknownst to them, two of the creeper's cameras were still set up in the basement. After that fateful night when the creeper had insisted the cameras remain, Al had done his best to hide them. Katrina rarely came down to the basement and didn't notice the subtle change in decor.

Back at his house, Ed watched the two high schoolers start to get into it. He was already recording them, but wanted to do something more.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers